new dance patch with mmd camera ( 6.21 ADD Cellphone Girl)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I try to download your other dance, but i can't access to pan.baidu.

Can you post all the new dances on MEGA please  :angel: ?

Yesterday that does'nt work, but today it's fine. But maybe it's could be a good idea to make a big pack because download all dance step by step it's annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

somebody please help me to fixing camera

when i dance use the camera config

the camera don't wanna show my dance

that's like my character gone on camera

The camera motion of the mod is ment to be used only for npcs and not for the pc.If you want to see your pc to dance with this mod you have to disable the camera motion.

somebody please help me to fixing camera

when i dance use the camera config

the camera don't wanna show my dance

that's like my character gone on camera

The camera motion of the mod is ment to be used only for npcs and not for the pc.If you want to see your pc to dance with this mod you have to disable the camera motion.

ohhh Tanks for info

but fuck

so my Pc just cameraman for npc dance

this mod so cruel

hahahahhaha

one more thanks

but what u know the link to download studio building and beauty follower

• 2 weeks later...

I watched these dances on yt for the last hour and downloaded some to put in my game. I got to say that this is extremely impressive work. The one that I last watched (Skyrim Dance Go Home) is absolutely beautiful. What Clone Real has done with the tools given is True Artistry at work.. Thank you for sharing these great animations. I don't know how to say it in other languages but "Bravo!" and "Wow!".

Ok so a question. I have patched the mod and added some of the new dances.. Now my followers (one or two of the group) seem to float off the stage during the dances. They drift off into the distance like they are fleeing the crime scene, and still dancing to boot. Do I need to reinstall the mod and load it last or near the bottom of my order? It's about in the middle now and I have several animation mods before and after. It doesn't crash or fail to play, it seems like they are getting a path command from another mod to go sit down or play with furniture, cookery, etc... basic idle behaviors I think.

And thanks everyone for a great community,.. LL Rocks!

I watched these dances on yt for the last hour and downloaded some to put in my game. I got to say that this is extremely impressive work. The one that I last watched (Skyrim Dance Go Home) is absolutely beautiful. What Clone Real has done with the tools given is True Artistry at work.. Thank you for sharing these great animations. I don't know how to say it in other languages but "Bravo!" and "Wow!".

Ok so a question. I have patched the mod and added some of the new dances.. Now my followers (one or two of the group) seem to float off the stage during the dances. They drift off into the distance like they are fleeing the crime scene, and still dancing to boot. Do I need to reinstall the mod and load it last or near the bottom of my order? It's about in the middle now and I have several animation mods before and after. It doesn't crash or fail to play, it seems like they are getting a path command from another mod to go sit down or play with furniture, cookery, etc... basic idle behaviors I think.

And thanks everyone for a great community,.. LL Rocks!

Have you tried disbanding/reseting the dancers after the dance has finished through the mcm menu of the 'we dance together' mod?

I played with it a bit and discovered it was sandboxing that somehow caused the error. Some custom models will not hold position and some will. Depends if they have custom animations or not that seem to override the others. Standard followers don't do it. Reinstalled the dance mod and dances and tested. Same behavior. It seems to only happen with followers that have sandboxing and furniture or props to play with. Still digging for the root cause though. I'll reinstall the misbehaving followers next.

Thanks for the reply. If I find the cause I'll post it for sure. Meanwhile I'll just use the ones that don't run off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12. 5. 2017 at 12:22 AM, Lion9 said:

Each separate rar from the second download is a replacer for the Fengwu mod in the first download link. The song indicated in parenthesis is the one replaced.

new tang(替换freelytomorrow)镜头5678.rar

In that instance Freely Tomorrow is replaced by 'new tang' (thang). 镜头5678 means camera 5, 6, 7, and 8 are customized.

Where it can be downloaded? It isn't in any of the links in the first post. I found one on mega.nz
https://mega.nz/#!cVcAWAJK!thang
but it wants a decription key. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...