14 hours ago, whimcott said:

I see. So even if my previous saves seems "ok", they can also be corrupt. So i'd better start a new one and be attention to the golden rules. Thank you very much. At least I know it isn't because mod infliction or sth worse, so i needn't do much about my mods. 

I come again. With a new save i exactly do according to the golden rule. But i still meet the similar problem. I found that the possible situation is that i can't save not long (about several seconds) after reacieving the letter. 

1 hour ago, whimcott said:

I come again. With a new save i exactly do according to the golden rule. But i still meet the similar problem. I found that the possible situation is that i can't save not long (about several seconds) after reacieving the letter. 

I don't even know of a letter, but I don't think you mean a letter from SLaV? When I do that quest as part of SLaV, there's no need to wait for a letter. Maybe I'm getting one but don't realize it form the vanilla quest and ignore it.

Nobody has reported this before as being a potential issue from SLaV. That does not mean nobody else has seen it, but SLaV has had that quest in use for 4 years, so I'm going to say its pretty safe to say this mod is not causing the problem.

I also have no idea what it could be. I have heard of people not being able to save a game. It's a thing in Skyrim for sure. It could be save bloat. Not from this mod or I'd have loads of problems reported. Some of the Save Cleaner tools out there might fix you, but if there is a mod you have creating the problem, it will just come back.

It also does not even feel like a save "bloat" to me because you getting the exact same thing at the same point. Bloating should show its face more randomly.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't even know of a letter

Thank you very much. 

After finished "The Man Who Cried Wolf", Firebeard would send PC a letter, saying sth about the cave and suggest PC go to him for further quest. This is the letter i mentioned.  And since SLaV modified the serial quests started by "The Man Who Cried Wolf", I came to you for help. 

Since there is no other player's report, I will assume that this problem is caused by other mod(s). Thank you again for you patience answer and suggestions. 

On 3/27/2021 at 12:18 AM, whimcott said:

VM, it seems that i need some help.

I'm finishing my quest"The Man Who Cried Wolf" and already cleaned the cave. But i meet a problem: As long as i don't speak to Firebeard to submit the quest, I don't have any trouble. But after I submit the quest (or after i get letter of the following quest by Firebeard from the postman, i'm not that sure), i can't save my game, which includes quick save, auto save or save manually.

By the way, my mother language is not english, so i found that "The Man Who Cried Wolf" is added by a mod because its name is in english. And I searched for the quest's name, finding that the quest may be  modified by SLAV. I'm not very sure if this problem is caused by the quest "The Man Who Cried Wolf" or by SLAV. But can you offer some possible solution?

Great thanks to your reading and  help.

@whimcott, do you have iNeed on your current setup? That mod has a known issue with its scripts that can result in a crash on save failure mode like you described that appears to be linked to length of play and amount of progress (though the developers have not yet nailed down the exact triggers and it varies from user to user). 

If so, try disabling iNeed in the MCM. You may also need to use player.kill in the console to clear any lingering iNeed gunk. You should be able to save at that point. Quit to desktop, reload, and then reactivate iNeed. This should grant you a reprieve from the crash behavior for some time, after which you'll need to repeat the procedure. 

Hope that helps - the iNeed issue was identified on the SSE build, so I can't guarantee it'll work the same on LE. That said, if you are running LE with a ported copy, and this workaround doesn't help, then you may want to share a Net Script Framework crash log so we can analyze the issue in more detail.

3 hours ago, magnet7 said:

so will this be compatiable with the special edition moving forward?

18. When is a Skyrim Special Edition version coming?

• We are currently developing a new bondage framework mod called Toys. Toys will be used by this mod instead of using DD
  • Toys has had 2 Alpha releases and then on March 21, Beta 2 came out for both LE and SE
  • Shout Like a Virgin Evolved v8.0 Beta 1, using Toys, will release for both LE and SE,  before mid-April
  • The V1 (first non beta) for Toys might be May-ish. SLaV 8.x Final would release same day or close to it
On 4/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, VirginMarie said:

18. When is a Skyrim Special Edition version coming?

• We are currently developing a new bondage framework mod called Toys. Toys will be used by this mod instead of using DD
  • Toys has had 2 Alpha releases and then on March 21, Beta 2 came out for both LE and SE
  • Shout Like a Virgin Evolved v8.0 Beta 1, using Toys, will release for both LE and SE,  before mid-April
  • The V1 (first non beta) for Toys might be May-ish. SLaV 8.x Final would release same day or close to it

Soon, soon, soon, soon ????❤️

1 hour ago, Albossfff said:

we waited like weeks and 3 or 4 days wont be that hard

Perfect timing: Installed Slaverun SSE two weeks ago and played the Slaver -> Slave -> End Slavery storyline. Did only crash on me once or twice and got stuck in loading screen like 3 times altogether. Then I started Toys which felt a lot like Shout like a Virgin - but still not much content.

Now I am playing Sex Slaves SSE...

Shout like a Virgin however is really something different as it ties nicely into the quests of Skyrim! love it!

8 hours ago, Xanaxa said:

Perfect timing: Installed Slaverun SSE two weeks ago and played the Slaver -> Slave -> End Slavery storyline. Did only crash on me once or twice and got stuck in loading screen like 3 times altogether. Then I started Toys which felt a lot like Shout like a Virgin - but still not much content.

Now I am playing Sex Slaves SSE...

Shout like a Virgin however is really something different as it ties nicely into the quests of Skyrim! love it!

Slaverun didnt work with me maby cuse i have like 150 mods

19 hours ago, Albossfff said:

Well I just got a new laptop and installed Skyrim LE as well as SE - the SE Version is a real virgin: just 40 items.

stuff that works well so far:

746245463_ToysBodyslideSEBHUNP3bbbV0.4
88529137_ToysBodyslideSEUNPV0.4
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-1-4-1608766947
ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full-10168-1-6-Full
BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.3.1-49015-5-3-1-1611081784
Books Of Dibella SE v1.2
CBBE 3BA (3BBB)-30174-2-06-1617621260
CBBE Elanlenya_Elaonirya ESPFE(Light Plugin)3.3
CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-3-6-1588356165
Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023
FNIS Creature Pack 7.6-11811-7-6-1582308240
Fuz Ro D'oh-15109-1-7-1574514494
hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_97.7z-31021-1-5-97-1576448336
KS Hairdos SSE-6817-1-7-1593347494
Labia Exciter BodySlide SSE
Laura's Bondage Shop v3.21 SSE version - by tznvlw
MiasLair71hBSANoTextures
MiasLair71Textures
RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673
Remodeled Armor CBBE SSE-22168-1-2-1-1548008700
Schlongs of Skyrim SE Uncut + Pubic Hair
Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.9 [SE]
skse64_2_00_19
SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE
SLAL_SE
Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018
SLSFFameComments v2.1 SE
Toy Story SE V0.4
Toys Framework SE V0.4
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-2-4b-1608419879
vortex.deployment.dinput.msgpack
vortex.deployment.msgpack
Wintersun - SexLab Integration SE v1.3.3
Wintersun 3.1.6-22506-3-1-6-1580062174
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.67
ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
ZAZpatch

On 4/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, Albossfff said:

If I remember right from my last Slaverun playthrough, the LE version at least was kind of sensitive to anything that interrupted the the cinematic scenes could break if other stuff mods try to break in with forcegreets or triggered events. I'm not sure if it's the same in SSE, but I know on that LE playthrough I was able to greatly improve Slaverun stability by disabling things like DCL forcegreets asking for sex/adding devices/etc.

On 4/12/2021 at 1:06 PM, VirginMarie said:

Yes they got done by Audhol who is also part of the Toys Team.

Nice happy to know the sse port for this mod is coming i never got to fully use this mod on LE since my game would not stop crashing every 15 minutes so as i said happy to hear you are doing a sse port of this mod :)