@VirginMarie I wonder if it´s possible for you to replace the "machine from the future scene" of kommotor with these animations here ? 

The thing is that Kommotors animations are all taken down for reasons too long to explain so everything related to kommotors are not available anywhere anymore. 

If it´s too much of a hassel then it´s fine, I will just try to imagine whenever the scenes come on XD. 

I know that a im at least the 100th person who has this problem but can someone help me ? I cant find a fix for this 

I run CBBE with HDT and  XP32 maximum skeleton built the morphs and everything yet nipple piercings float a good chunk in front of the nipple. should i just manually build it in bodyslide or would that just make it worse ? 

EDIT: just fixed it. reinstalled the CBBE version and manually put all the files in bodyslide.

Conflict Issue found for anyone using Deadly traps and cursed or anything else related to amputator framework: 

If you have your arms cut off and had yet to heal them before being punished by Nocturnal, it might causes CTD as the script cannot unequip your "supposed" restraint on the amputated arm (your amputated arms are registered as "none"). 

The same might apply for your legs as well. 

Basically, if you are amputated by any means other than the games event and had yet to heal them before being forced to equip restraint by the game, it might causes CTD. 

Ahhh I LOVE this mod so much So many hularious moments (Hircine quest is fun XD). This mod will also go really well with either Untamed or Beastess for the ability to recruit animals, so you can always fight naked. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 12:49 AM, johnathon648 said:

Hey so i have been trying to port this to sse and the character's always is black. so i was wondering if anyone has been successful at porting this for sse?

I ported it and it mostly works the issues I have are with textures, quests and such seem to be fine.  Currently been using it for a couple of months now. 

The black issue for me is caused by the tattoo on the rear.  I turned it off and deleted the texture.  I have issues with the horns and halo so I did the same there.  Sometimes it goes a bit strange when one of the cloud effects is triggered, ie using a standing stone, the cloud has no textures so just shows red.  I'm too lazy/not bothered about these issues, they are fairly minor.

I used Cathedral Assets optimiser to convert it.

Been a while since i played, but if i remember right you were using amputator framework and not your own solution? 
I prepare to start a new game and found there is a patch for the amputator framework (and many other mods) here: 

Didn't change anything essential, just some fixes like sometimes the framework wouldn't load the amputations. Might reduce complaints. ;)

And in case you'd want to make an update... i believe these might be helpful, i can imagine several occurances where they'd already fit very well. Not sure about permissions, but it's not too much and making it a requirement instead if including them should be ok. :)
And probably keep an eye on that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a problem with noc and me being stuck after gaining trust from 3rd daedra, she says something like "lets gain trust from 4th deadra" and my persona is stuck in chains and noc is busy, (disable-enable noc does work  BUuuUUUUut after u get unstuck and quest with 4th daedra starts noc wont answer in any circumstances i mean u can't talk to her at all).

Install order:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","skse_1_07_03"
"0004","+","RaceMenu v3-4-5"
"0005","+","SkyUI"
"0006","+","SKSE.ini"
"0007","+","ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"0008","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0009","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0010","+","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0011","+","Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer"
"0012","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0013","+","FNIS Creature Pack 7.6"
"0014","+","ApachiiSkyHair"
"0015","+","ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5"
"0016","+","sexy idle Animation"
"0017","+","SOS"
"0018","+","Standalone eyes from Naruto"
"0019","+","Eye of Beauty NPC eyes texture replacer"
"0020","+","The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER"
"0021","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0022","+","Eyes of Aber"
"0023","+","KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"0024","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0025","+","CITRUS Heads (HD Meshes)"
"0026","+","SG Female Eyebrows"
"0027","+","Face Light"
"0028","+","Northgirl Armor all Retex include"
"0029","+","Northgirl_Armor_All Retextures_CBBE_Conversion"
"0030","+","Amber Beauty - RaceMenu and BodySlide presets"
"0031","+","Frida Preset for Racemenu"
"0032","+","LydiaLacey Racemenu NORD Preset"
"0033","+","Jade A CBBE NORD RACEMENU Preset"
"0034","+","New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs"
"0035","+","JadeBSPreset"
"0036","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0037","+","Summerrain's Racemenu Preset"
"0038","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0039","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta"
"0040","+","Load Game CTD Fix"
"0041","+","UIExtensions v1-2-0"
"0042","+","Kai's Makeup and Warpaints"
"0043","+","FNIS Sexy Move"
"0044","+","360 Pack for the Female Player V7.1.2"
"0045","+","rACemenuPREsetS"
"0046","+","Brown Eyed Girl - Racemenu Preset"
"0047","+","SKSE -Elys- AltF4"
"0048","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0049","-","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0050","+","SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)"
"0051","+","Devious Devices Assets"
"0052","+","Devious Devices Integration"
"0053","+","Devious Armor Intergration for 4.3"
"0054","+","Devious Devices Expansion"
"0055","+","Devious Armor Expansion for 4.3"
"0056","+","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0057","+","Laura's Bondage Shop v3.14"
"0058","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0059","+","Dragonborn in Distress 2.05"
"0060","+","Dragonborn in Distress DLC Patch"
"0061","+","Test HDT Earrings"
"0062","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0063","+","KziitdXXXToolset_1.0"
"0064","+","[NIND] CBBE Kziitd XXX Toolset 2.1 Update"
"0065","+","-Giselle- RaceMenu Preset and Screenarchery Tips"
"0066","+","KleinerEngel94 3BBB UUNP -CBBE SMP-HDT BODYPRESET"
"0067","+","preset"
"0068","+","Hentai Body Preset"
"0069","+","Sexy woman CBBE Bodyslide preset"
"0070","+","Hentai Body Preset - Smaller Breasts"
"0071","+","ADEC like CBBE - UUNP BodySlide preset"
"0072","+","The Super Booty Body Variations"
"0073","+","ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+"
"0074","+","Shout_Like_a_Virgin_V6"
"0075","+","Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBEv3"
"0076","+","display-model-v206"
"0077","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0078","+","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0079","+","HDT HighHeels System"
"0080","+","OneTweak"
"0081","+","Colorful Lights - No Shadows - More FPS"
"0082","+","hdtskselog"
"0083","+","hdtskseheellog"
"0084","+","FNIS-Output"
"0085","+","BodySlide-Output"

Load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
Northgirl.esp
NarutoEyes.esp
Brows.esp
Facelight.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
Kai's Lipstick.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
Devious Armor Intergration 1.17a.esp
Devious Armor Expansion 1.17a.esp
[NIND] CBBE KziitdXXXToolset.esp
DragonbornInDistress.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
DiD - DLC Patch.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Is this mod closed or will there be updates in future ?

is this mod playable with skyrim in content ?

Does anyone recommend this mod or does it cause too much trouble with bugs ?

Which mods are incopmpatible, eg cursed loot ?

I've run it with DCL with no difficulty

Its content is excellent, and I've had no problems with playing it in a fairly crowded Load Order

Virgin Marie's description on the mod page and her other info on updates etc is as good as you'll find for any mod on LL or the Nexus.  Certainly amongst the best out there.  And something you really would be well advised to read first, given how many questions appear here from ppl that don't seem to have  LOL 

For one obscure reason, it doesn't have anywhere near the profile/public presence that other mods have.   One reason is that the thread probably pop up too much in the main page, ie it doesn't see too much activity there, is because there are precious few bugs/problems!  And when there is anything reported, the response has normally been pretty much instant and always helpful

Makes for a first class play through on its own or, on the side, accompanying a main play through.

Go for it!

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

I've run it with DCL with no difficulty

Its content is excellent, and I've had no problems with playing it in a fairly crowded Load Order

Virgin Marie's description on the mod page and her other info on updates etc is as good as you'll find for any mod on LL or the Nexus.  Certainly amongst the best out there.  And something you really would be well advised to read first, given how many questions appear here from ppl that don't seem to have  LOL 

For one obscure reason, it doesn't have anywhere near the profile/public presence that other mods have.   One reason is that the thread probably pop up too much in the main page, ie it doesn't see too much activity there, is because there are precious few bugs/problems!  And when there is anything reported, the response has normally been pretty much instant and always helpful

Makes for a first class play through on its own or, on the side, accompanying a main play through.

Go for it!

i have read that nocturnal rebirth the pc if she dies. so that is an incompbility with rape mods like Defeat or DA ?

Does it need a new gamestart or can it be installed in the middle of a game ?

which time to start the modcontent would you recommend ?

sorry for asking, but i killed my last game and start a new game, so i am a bit in a hurry with new mods i may install or not. generally i made more bad experience with new mods then good ones. too many mods crash the game content,  especially dd mods are generally unplayable with skyrim vanilla and need to be played exclusive.

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i have read that nocturnal rebirth the pc if she dies. so that is an incompbility with rape mods like Defeat or DA ?

Does it need a new gamestart or can it be installed in the middle of a game ?

which time to start the modcontent would you recommend ?

sorry for asking, but i killed my last game and start a new game, so i am a bit in a hurry with new mods i may install or not. generally i made more bad experience with new mods then good ones. too many mods crash the game content,  especially dd mods are generally unplayable with skyrim vanilla and need to be played exclusive.

While I have great respect for @donkeywho(I really do!) I have to disagree with him on this one. Some mods, including Shout Like a Virgin, are best played with little or no other content. These mods are so complex that other mods can easily interact in unwanted and untoward ways. I would recommend playing this mod - it's a lot of fun - but not with other complex mods. VirginMarie recommends playing this on a new start (see the modpage) and not changing anything in your load order after starting (see modpage). As far as starting the content is concerned I would reiterate - if you are playing this mod you should really be thinking in terms of playing this mod and enjoying its many fine features. Therefore, I would suggest starting sooner rather than later.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

While I have great respect for @donkeywho(I really do!) I have to disagree with him on this one. Some mods, including Shout Like a Virgin, are best played with little or no other content. These mods are so complex that other mods can easily interact in unwanted and untoward ways. I would recommend playing this mod - it's a lot of fun - but not with other complex mods. VirginMarie recommends playing this on a new start (see the modpage) and not changing anything in your load order after starting (see modpage). As far as starting the content is concerned I would reiterate - if you are playing this mod you should really be thinking in terms of playing this mod and enjoying its many fine features. Therefore, I would suggest starting sooner rather than later.

That probably is fair enough.

On reflection, I played it without some of the more current complex stuff in use, eg DFC, Survival etc.  I was using the then current version of Defeat without any problems though

Might be a good idea to try it on a simple, one main mod game, in the first instance then

Hello, i'm having an issue, that my nocturnal virgin robe, uses an UUNP body, instead of CBBE, i mean it adds an UUNP body over my CBBE body, its kinda wierd... cause even the textures are massed up, i tried to make an body morph with body slider, its didnt worked, its still uses the UUNP body, instead of the CBBE, when i go editing the file itself, it shows as body reference its uses UUNP body as base body, instead of CBBE, dunno why

On 8/4/2020 at 12:33 AM, GabrielTheGoat said:

Hello, i'm having an issue, that my nocturnal virgin robe, uses an UUNP body, instead of CBBE, i mean it adds an UUNP body over my CBBE body, its kinda wierd... cause even the textures are massed up, i tried to make an body morph with body slider, its didnt worked, its still uses the UUNP body, instead of the CBBE, when i go editing the file itself, it shows as body reference its uses UUNP body as base body, instead of CBBE, dunno why

Same issue. Downloaded the CBBE bodyslide files twice, manually installed and installer. Checked the FAQ and followed each time. Everything else correctly uses the CBBE body, just not the robe no matter what I do. 

• 2 weeks later...

To me the fist and most important issue i am looking for is if the mod is playable with skyrim. in this case i dont think so.

After the first shout you get the quest to do the daedra quest with barbas, the dog and go to the vampire cave, kill all vampires and speak to sanguine who is a statue .

Beneath the possibility to let barbar kill everything the question may be allowed, how can the player with no weapons becasue of bound arms and no armour because nocturnal takes it away , kill all in the the vampire cave ?

As i can see on the pictures at the description page the player seems to run around naked with bound arms most of the time, unable to do anything.  shall this be fun ?