So I couldn't find where anyone posted about this but I see that others have had the issue. Looking at the video linked on the main page for SLaVE, just 14 seconds in:
https://www.xvideos.com/video60237063/shout_like_a_virgin_-_highlights

You can see a crazy right arm twitch when on the word wall. Later on in the waterfall, it happens again. I have updated to toys and the new version yet but I've been seeing this over a number of version updates. Not a huge issue, just thought it's be good to fix.

11 minutes ago, smarchet00 said:

You can see a crazy right arm twitch when on the word wall. Later on in the waterfall, it happens again. I have updated to toys and the new version yet but I've been seeing this over a number of version updates. Not a huge issue, just thought it's be good to fix.

Yes its a known problem but I can't fix it myself. I'm not skilled with animation creation and that's how the animation came when I acquired the permission to use it. Its been like that for 4 years and the author is not around. We have an animator on the Toys Team that one day might want to fix it, but its pretty low on the priority list.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes its a known problem but I can't fix it myself. I'm not skilled with animation creation and that's how the animation came when I acquired the permission to use it. Its been like that for 4 years and the author is not around. We have an animator on the Toys Team that one day might want to fix it, but its pretty low on the priority list.

Figured you knew but thought I'd post...Thanks!

Hi,

I'm having some fun playing your mod, it is nicely done.  Don't feel too much constraint at keeping my girl a virgin.  She's a Succubus, she fuck all night long and don't lose any of her virginity.  Is the mod supposed to work like that?  By the way it is a new game.  I don't think it is bugged but just want to confirm Nocturnal devices still allow me to have sex.

I did find some bugs.  With the Dibella statue thief.  It point to the ground in the middle of a bandit lair.  I kill all the bandits, none are spank and I have to revert to the console to terminate the quest. 

The other one, well I'm not sure it is a bug.  I decided to push Nocturnal, miss the appointment and of-course, my girl lost her virginity.  She received a nice collar with spike front and rear.  A day pass,  I go see Nocturnal, got punished. Then I'm on virgin training... but I have no device.  I arrive home, she pop-out of nowhere, punish me again, then my girl is tied in various positions.  then it stopped.  I still have no device.  One day pass, then I got the message "I need to go worship at the dragon altar to get free".  At this point, the question is free of what???   I only have the Dibella harness.  Nothing else.  So the question is, cause during that day I visited Snow Veil Sanctum with Mercer Frey, and I'd rather not do that again.  What was supposed to happen?  Is this normal, or did the game bugged?

Thanks for your help and the great mod.

Does anyone else have an issue with all the standings stones being broken by this mod? Every time I click one, It says "standing stone love" or something to that effect, then collisions are turned off and I run right through the ground. Tcl command won't fix it, and the game is unplayable at that point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, VirginMarie said:

What happens? I don't know which pic is before and after. Are you saying turning off the halo fixes it?

If yes, from that fact, and other things you are saying, this sounds like you have an ENB that is not compatible with the halo (and maybe the horns) light effects. There could be a few other light effects that will not be compatible with the ENB. There are sometimes ways to adjust an ENB to fix such things but I know nothing on this topic. 

As an aside, I noticed 2 things from your log (these are not related to your light effect problem):

1. You are running DD5. See the install instructions on the main page for what problems you can expect. This mod is not compatible with DD5
  2. Your log has the errors below. These could be meaningless/no impact, but are often symptoms of a corrupt save, or merge. More on corrupt save in the "Golden Rule" HERE.
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:49PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:49PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:49PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:49PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "xpoIntegration".
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (29041A3B) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (3700FB14) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (4D00C515) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (4D00C515) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (4D017201) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (4D017788) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script THWskse to THWFindTreasure (4F000D62) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "_snquestscript", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Cannot open store for class "PF__040065FE", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script PF__040065FE to  (520065FE) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:53PM] Cannot open store for class "arxframeworkscr", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:53PM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:53PM] Cannot open store for class "slavePhoneme", missing file?
[01/13/2021 - 07:27:53PM] Error: Unable to bind script slavePhoneme to  (3E09000F) because their base types do not match
[01/13/2021 - 07:28:00PM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest xpoIntegration

Actually... that xpointegration message comes from having Prison Overhaul Patched installed but not having its optional dependency Death Alternative installed. Since this is an optional dependency, it is "an expected error". 

On 11/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, VirginMarie said:

Since you have dug up a post from 10 months ago, I will assume this is history now. Multiple releases since then. Let me know if you have new questions or issues to look into.

In terms of current discussion, yes, its ancient history now.

In terms of mod development, though? That happens relatively slowly, and this is a current issue for that mod and for people who have to dive into papyrus logs.

I mentioned it here because this was the most recent mention of this particular papyrus log artifact that I could find. It's just that our community here needs to have a better understanding of the papyrus logs and "better understanding" stuff winds up being kind of ... random.

Anyways... it's not a specific problem with this mod. Honestly, I have not been able to find any problems with this mod. 

(But do not let the mod know that I said that -- it might decide that I was being too optimistic or something.)

Edit: eh... the mod must have heard me or something. I've run into a seemingly insurmountable issue with my config and have resorted to uninstalling this mod and starting a new game.

Further edit: I found (hopefully the last) problem and it's working now.

Edited by sen4mi
:)
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved LE
  • 1 month later...