25 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Good news. I even seriously thought about removing Devious Devices from my game. :'(

I've thought about writing a light weight framework called Virgin Devices that would replace DD. Problem is that DD would still be filtering/breaking Sexlab scenes if it's installed. DD Filter is very incestuous. It's like I need to make a light weight framework to replace DD AND Sexlab, and break the monopoly of DD+Cursed Loot.

But right now I'm trying to see if my Sexlab version of the Devious Daedra patch actually works without breaking stuff.

Is it possible that you provide a Download Link of Shout Like a Virgin of the last Version that was compatoibled with DD4 for user that currently not intrested to install DD5 about the mod compatiblity with older Mods. I will really thanks you because currently i dont wanna switch to DD5 because most of my used Mods not compatible with it or not updated.

2 minutes ago, Brisl said:

Is it possible that you provide a Download Link of Shout Like a Virgin of the last Version that was compatoibled with DD4 for user that currently not intrested to install DD5 about the mod compatiblity with older Mods. I will really thanks you because currently i dont wanna switch to DD5 because most of my used Mods not compatible with it or not updated.

Current version is fully compatible with DD4. That's explained HERE in more detail.

Sticking with DD4 would be my recommendation to everyone, until things change.

Hello. Excellent mode. Thank you very much for the work you do on it.
Guest Foot Fetisch is very fun. The change in the player's appearance is very successful. Aren't you thinking of adding a task for players in this form?

Escape from the hunters. For the player's skin? Friendly Spriggans in the groves.
Or meeting Kynareth?

7 hours ago, Skelletoncz said:

Hello. Excellent mode. Thank you very much for the work you do on it.
Guest Foot Fetisch is very fun. The change in the player's appearance is very successful. Aren't you thinking of adding a task for players in this form?

Escape from the hunters. For the player's skin? Friendly Spriggans in the groves.
Or meeting Kynareth?

I agree that the Foot Fetish quest could be expanded. Will add to my wish list.

Priority right now is solving DD5 Filter problem, which is needed to do anything more. Then I need to decide if next will be SE version, removing dependency from DD5, making a "SLaV lite", or just improving existing SLaV features.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, VirginMarie said:

I agree that the Foot Fetish quest could be expanded. Will add to my wish list.

Priority right now is solving DD5 Filter problem, which is needed to do anything more. Then I need to decide if next will be SE version, removing dependency from DD5, making a "SLaV lite", or just improving existing SLaV features.

I acknowledge and respect your order of priorities.
I'll just add my idea of the possible direction of foot fetish expansion.
Nocturnal is focused on its priority with Dragonborn.
Dibella also continues to pursue his goals with Dragonborn. And it offers its way of treating Dragonborn.
They both don't care about the shape of the Dragonborn's body.
Clavicus encourages hunters to hunt Dragonborn. For your own entertainment.
Dragonborn is then chased not only by hunters, but also by animal beasts.
On the contrary, tall animals are friendly to Dragonborn. (Deer, Reindeer)
Kynareth, on the other hand, helps the Dragonborns hunter. It offers safety from hunters and beasts. With the help of grove spriggans, Kinareth altar or temple.
Also, Dragonborn men learn the words of power. Which Dragonborn will help protect. But I only work in this semi-animal form.
Kinareth wants Dragonborn to always remain in this semi-animal form.

So could The Blessings of Nature become another part of the story in the future?

Of course, this must not conflict with the main story of this amazing mode. ??

4 hours ago, Skelletoncz said:

I acknowledge and respect your order of priorities.
I'll just add my idea of the possible direction of foot fetish expansion.
Nocturnal is focused on its priority with Dragonborn.
Dibella also continues to pursue his goals with Dragonborn. And it offers its way of treating Dragonborn.
They both don't care about the shape of the Dragonborn's body.
Clavicus encourages hunters to hunt Dragonborn. For your own entertainment.
Dragonborn is then chased not only by hunters, but also by animal beasts.
On the contrary, tall animals are friendly to Dragonborn. (Deer, Reindeer)
Kynareth, on the other hand, helps the Dragonborns hunter. It offers safety from hunters and beasts. With the help of grove spriggans, Kinareth altar or temple.
Also, Dragonborn men learn the words of power. Which Dragonborn will help protect. But I only work in this semi-animal form.
Kinareth wants Dragonborn to always remain in this semi-animal form.

So could The Blessings of Nature become another part of the story in the future?

Of course, this must not conflict with the main story of this amazing mode. ??

I've copied it in to the wish list I keep. Thanks!

Shout Like a Virgin Shout Like a Virgin - Change Log

Dec 3, 2020 - V7.01

A minor update for V7.0. 7.0's change log is HERE. DD4 & DD5 Supported. If using DD5, need to have started a new game when you switched to DD5 (that's a DD5 requirement), otherwise upgrading (uninstall/install) is fully supported.

Devious Daedra / DD Animation Filter:

• New - Optionally auto skips DD's Animation Filter. No patch of any mod is involved. This works for any version of DD
  • New - an MCM toggle, ON by default, called "Phasing Enchantment Always Active", which ignores the state of Devious Daedra's Phasing Enchantment if installed
    • "[ON] Your Phasing Enchantment is always active, thus DD's Animation Filter will always be skipped. If you have Devious Daedra, it's toggle for the Phasing Enchantment is ignored. [OFF] DD's Animation Filter is controlled by Devious Daedra if installed, otherwise Devious Devices' default behavior prevails... always on for DD5, according to DD's MCM for DD4."
  • Updated - Devious Daedra remains supported but optional due to the above. I still recommend using it since Daedra's Enchantment comes in handy when you...
    • want to toggle the animation filter on and off with Daedra's hotkey
    • want to easily play with the Animation Filter OFF for this mod, while ON, for another mod. To do this use this mod with "Phasing Enchantment Always Active" in its default ON state", and use Daedra with the Enchantment toggled OFF
  • To summarize, you have options but since this mod is incompatible with the Animation Filter (see HERE for details) you will want to keep the Animation Filter OFF. Devious Daedra lets you control the filter separately for other mods, now with no patch

Other

• New - Variety of animations has been improved by asking Sexlab to select and randomize more than before (if the DD Filter is off)
  • Updated - revised instruction set for all Virgin Devices with HDT/animated chains. Chains will no longer do random wacky things. You will notice this the most with "Virgin Ball and Chain" which first appears in the Tales & Tallows quest. Full credit goes to stas2503 for this update

I ran into an issue that I am not sure if this mod has contributed to or not, but since it was the last one added, I will post here.  I did not witness the issue before the mos was installed.

Current progress in the mod:

Have not started the main Skyrim quest (no shouts)

Have visited 6 dragon mounts and found 1 dragon wall.

The issue is, when a sexlab scene is initiated, I get teleported to the nearest giant camp (go through 2 load screens) then end up way up in the sky with the NPC that initiated the sex scene.  The first few times I fast forwarded the scene and ended up stuck at the end unable to move and with the death alternative bleedout sound playing.  I think death alternative was triggered (The death alternative feature from this mod is disabled in the MCM)  The last time I just let things go and after the sexlab scenes played out, I was put through a death alternative scenario and ended up at an inn and everything was back to normal.  So death alternative did get triggered somehow at the end of the sex scene.  Now the last sex scene was a rape, but the previous sex scenes were started by something that was initiated by dialog with an NPC.  Do not remember what mod adds the scenario where they say something like "Since you are in no position to say no, lets have some fun..."

The scenes at the dragon mounds work fine, it is just when a sexlab scene is triggered by something else that this issue occurs.  I looked at the log and did not really see much.  I am not sure if this mod has debug logs that can be enabled.

I m using version 7.0 (LE) with DD 4

I am not going to blame this mod directly, I just had never seen this issue before installing this mod, so I thought I would post here to see if anything like this has been reported.

My next step will probably to go back to the last save before installing this mod and initiate a sexlab scene to see what happens, then reenable the mod and then initiate a sexlab scene using the same save.

19 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

I get teleported to the nearest giant camp (go through 2 load screens) then end up way up in the sky

This is a well known phenomena in Skyrim that most people eventually experience. It's like a fall back when Skryim engine does not know what to do with a SetPosition or TranslateTo commands is called for by a mod. Sexlab does these both. It's usually caused by a corrupt save.

18 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

"Since you are in no position to say no, lets have some fun..."

This is from Cursed Loot.

Since this mod is not involved in calling the Sexlab scene, it cant have directly caused the problem. I'd suspect that your save is corrupt, and that you have broken what I call the Golden Rule. Take a read at that link. Did you break that rule while installing this mod, or perhaps recently before doing so? If not I could have a look at your log.

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Talk to @DoctaSax. I'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole.

I appreciate why you created that mod and what you were trying to do with it. I am sorry to hear it is creating trouble for you and just wanted to say even if it turns out you needed to take it down for "reasons": Thank you!

7 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Translate: The animation is buggy when i activate the Nocturnal statues on a quest with wizards - the character and animated objects disappear.

I think this is the "Call Forth the Ravens" scene.

• It might be a one time scenario where the Skyrim engine can't render (sometimes this is due to camera position in a wall etc.), i.e. rare/ hard to recreate
  • I'd also not rule out a corrupt save, such as not starting a new game with DD5, or breaking the golden rule but I don't think it's that unless they are getting lots of this in other scenes
  1. Can it be recreated if you try again? If yes, please provide papyrus log
  2. Are you having any problems with other non-sexlab animations? If yes, use Troubleshooting #3, and consider the Golden Rule (same link)
  3. If you switched to DD5 and did NOT start a new game, then you need to start a new game
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I think this is the "Call Forth the Ravens" scene.

• It might be a one time scenario where the Skyrim engine can't render (sometimes this is due to camera position in a wall etc.), i.e. rare/ hard to recreate
  • I'd also not rule out a corrupt save, such as not starting a new game with DD5, or breaking the golden rule but I don't think it's that unless they are getting lots of this in other scenes
  1. Can it be recreated if you try again? If yes, please provide papyrus log
  2. Are you having any problems with other non-sexlab animations? If yes, use Troubleshooting #3, and consider the Golden Rule (same link)
  3. If you switched to DD5 and did NOT start a new game, then you need to start a new game

Я говорю только по-русски

Все другие анимации работают. Не срабатывает только одна конкретная, причём постоянно. После применения крика на статую Ноктюрнал персонажа тянет к ней, после камера приближается вплотную к статуе и замирает на этой точке. Звуки присутствуют, статуя двигается, сообщения всплывают, но персонаж пропадает. Не проваливается в текстуры - проверялось командой tfc - а именно исчезает. После завершения сцены персонаж снова появляется в окружении птиц

4 minutes ago, Linnan said:

Я говорю только по-русски

Все другие анимации работают. Не срабатывает только одна конкретная, причём постоянно. После применения крика на статую Ноктюрнал персонажа тянет к ней, после камера приближается вплотную к статуе и замирает на этой точке. Звуки присутствуют, статуя двигается, сообщения всплывают, но персонаж пропадает. Не проваливается в текстуры - проверялось командой tfc - а именно исчезает. После завершения сцены персонаж снова появляется в окружении птиц

1. Recreate it by trying again
  2. Share your papyrus log
  3. Tell me the location
7 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:
  1. Recreate it by trying again
  2. Share your papyrus log
  3. Tell me the location

1 - 7 попыток - 7 раз не сработало

2 -

Spoiler

[Zad]: UnlockDevice called for Вивьен: Пояс Девственницы из хитина каруса)
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (450B4C2E)>], itemCount=1
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Вивьен: Пояс Девственницы из хитина каруса)
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_deviousbelt (0F003330)>]
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] Error: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
    [VirginStoryMain (4501848C)].virginmain.VirginRemoveAnal() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 5212
    [VirginStoryMain (4501848C)].virginmain.VirginStripPartial() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 5440
    [VirginConjurer (45080B6B)].virginconjurer.VirginCallForthRavens() - "VirginConjurer.psc" Line 152
    [VirginStoryMain (4501848C)].virginmain.OnAnimationEvent() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 976
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Вивьен: Пояс Девственницы из хитина каруса)
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_deviousbelt (0F003330)>]
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Restoring original exposure rate to 2.000000
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (450B4C2F)>], itemCount=1
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:53AM] [Zad]: Restoring original exposure rate to 2.000000
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:55AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:56AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:58AM] -------------------
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:01AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:02AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:10AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:13AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:16AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: LockDevice called for Вивьен: Пояс Девственницы из хитина каруса)
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (450B4C2E)>], itemCount=1
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Вивьен: Пояс Девственницы из хитина каруса)
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: Checking for active unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_deviousbelt (0F003330)>]
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: No active unequip operation running for [Keyword <zad_deviousbelt (0F003330)>]. Proceeding
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedChastity Device(Вивьен:1)
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:22AM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (450B4C2F)>], itemCount=1
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:23AM] [Zad]: original exposure rate was 2.000000. Setting to 3.000000.
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:29AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:31AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:33AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:37AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:37AM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:41AM] VM is freezing...
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:41AM] VM is frozen
[12/08/2020 - 12:26:43AM] Saving game...

3 - локации все, где расположены статуи