1 hour ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Yes. That is a problem I was unable to overcome.

7 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

just wondering did you still have the pitch black skin texture on your character when you tried it on SSE?

looking to see how to get around that

I would think It's caused by the ass tattoos. My method of applying those is NOT slaveTats as it has to be fast. If I recall correctly, I use the same method as Sexlab does to apply the cum. I also conflict with that cum, not letting it stay on for long.

So for Skyrim Special Edition... something like this....  script...   

EffectShader Property VirginButt Auto
VirginButt.Play(PlayerRef)

...needs to work, or find an alternative. VirginButt is a shader texture I made.

5 minutes ago, svandalbear said:

@VirginMarie  

Absolutely love this mod, been away from Skyrim for a few weeks, noticed that this got an update, I'm probably noobing out here, but can't seem to see a current changelog. May I ask what the current update does?

Thx for the great work

No mod/download update. The main page had the Halloween stuff removed. I am however, working on an update :)

On 9/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, AtackHelicopter said:

I found the solution guys, i don't know if u already solved it but here it is... In bodyslide In outfit/body window, search for 'virgin nocturnal robe' and then  click on the button (bodyslide logo with blue arrow pointing to the right) next to red cross that is next to outfit/body window. and then in file options choose 'load reference' check in the window that's popped up check 'from template' and then choose cbbe body hdt if not already chosen and press ok. Under meshes delete uunp and save project as. Worked for me.

I did not realize the Virgin Nocturnal Robe is broken for CBBE. But I do see the problem and would like to fix it for my upcoming new release.

I've tried the steps above. It improves it, but is far from working correctly. The mesh clips the breasts, and the body is being replaced with a different shape. I'm sure results will differ, depending on your preset and weight. These problems are not present in UUNP.

The original asset I used was from something out there, and the author was unknown. I did modify it to be translucent, but that's it. I don't know how to fix it. If anyone is reading and has more experience with bodyslide stuff, and wants to help.... :D  I get lost when it does not automatically convert over to CBBE from UUNP.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I did not realize the Virgin Nocturnal Robe is broken for CBBE. But I do see the problem and would like to fix it for my upcoming new release.

I've tried the steps above. It improves it, but is far from working correctly. The mesh clips the breasts, and the body is being replaced with a different shape. I'm sure results will differ, depending on your preset and weight. These problems are not present in UUNP.

The original asset I used was from something out there, and the author was unknown. I did modify it to be translucent, but that's it. I don't know how to fix it. If anyone is reading and has more experience with bodyslide stuff, and wants to help.... :D  I get lost when it does not automatically convert over to CBBE from UUNP.

Speaking of bodyslides, I do want to mention one thing if you are eventually going to look into SSE support. I recommend looking into (help with) getting support added for 3BBB bone skeletons. BHUNP (UUNP-based and backwards-compatible) and CBBE 3BBB (CBBE-based and backwards-compatible) are starting to gain a lot of track, quickly becoming standard body choices in installs. Their physics, especially with breasts, are hugely improved. They are the product of the 2+ year Anus/Vagina physics body project that has been going on here in Loverslab forums privately. Essentially they bring a 3-bone breast node, making breast physics MUCH more believable due to the two breasts being able to animate sperately. And it also adds an actual vagina with physics/collisions. Plus it adds an actual anus that can be optionally animated by hkx animators.

Everything is backwards compatible with these to their old UUNP and CBBE counterparts (sometimes, clipping can happen due to bodyslides needing to be converted, but never CTD's), and they have been meticulously crafted to be supportive of both new and old mods alike.

BHUNP is available for both LE and SSE, with HDT-SMP and HDT-PE available. (HDT-PE is exclusive to Legendary Edition, obviously) It is coded by the same person that now handles XPMSE/XPMSSE updates officially for Groovtama, who apparently has sidelined the project. I'm sure you've noticed the sudden surge in updates for XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended over the entire year. This was all factoryclose/BakaFactory. BHUNP is a collaboration between BakaFactory and Haeun. (Baka Haeun UNP, BHUNP) These XPMSE updates have brought a lot of the nodes into XPMSE that were previously nonexistent but needed for various mods on the Nexus and LL.

CBBE 3BBB is only available for SSE, sadly. It was previously named CBBE 3BBB Advanced (AKA 3BA) here on LL.

For SSE, these body types take a real advantage of the improved HDT-SMP coded for SSE, and I really suggest taking a look at them. You can see example animations on their pages. They should be enough to prove to you how much better they look.

I wanted to mention this in case you make the move to SSE in the future, once all other mods are updated. I've heard some of the Shout Like a Virgin requirements *might* get official updates for SSE, but I'm not going to say which because it's possibly an unreliable source and it also may not be something the dev team of that mod want public.

I would highly recommend looking into adding support as a bodyslide option for these body types. A bodyslide is all that should be needed.

14 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I wanted to mention this in case you make the move to SSE in the future, once all other mods are updated. I've heard some of the Shout Like a Virgin requirements *might* get official updates for SSE, but I'm not going to say which because it's possibly an unreliable source and it also may not be something the dev team of that mod want public.

I would highly recommend looking into adding support as a bodyslide option for these body types. A bodyslide is all that should be needed.

Ok sounds like good advice. All I need, to be able to get started, is an official, or stable, DD5 (which is releasing for LE very soon).

11 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Ok sounds like good advice. All I need, to be able to get started, is an official, or stable, DD5 (which is releasing for LE very soon).

Well I stand corrected. I found the post. See the quote by zarantha:

"DD 5.0 will be for both, but LE will get it first because that's what Kimy is developing in. We'll get the converted mod back to her shortly after that so she can post the SE version."

I just hope this isn't as broken of a port as 4.3 was. Maybe due to the restructuring of 5.0, some of the incompatibilities with SSE will be addressed.

49 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I just hope this isn't as broken of a port as 4.3 was. Maybe due to the restructuring of 5.0, some of the incompatibilities with SSE will be addressed.

There will be some gains from restructuring. A new twist though, is that there is no longer an MCM toggle to turn off the Animation Filter.

Devious Devices v5.0 Compatibility

Coming soon. Likely less than a week

• Current version of this mod has significant issues if used with DD5. I'd not recommend it unless you find that "Pain is Pleasure". Nocturnal has taught you that, right? Issues are:
    • Sexlab scenes not stable with the DD Animation Filter. Things like stacked or stuck actors / no animations playing / long delays
    • Sexlab scenes experience different behavior with the DD Filter, which can break quests. Things like scene not starting, and lost virginity when you should not have
    • Above issues were almost the same in DD4, but you could turn the Animation Filter off in the DD MCM. In DD5 you can't turn off the Filter
    • Horny and Melting devices can break, unrelated to the Filter
  • Coming release will be compatible with DD4 and DD5, and solve all of the above, plus some new exciting stuff
  • I will continue to support DD4 for a very long time. Many mods will have similar issues thus we need to support users wanting to stay on DD4 for a while
  • Plan on starting a new game, if going with DD5, regardless of this mod

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Devious Devices v5.0 Compatibility

I wanted to point out, if you noticed in the changelog:

Added: zadSlaveBootsScript now checks for the presence of the SKEE plugin too, to enhance SE compability.

It would seem that they are taking necessary steps to ensure SSE compatibility even with development for the LE version. Hopefully this is promising that the SE version will be actually mostly functional if they are aware of certain steps they need to prepare for.

In any case, I'm not gonna lie, your update is making me want to set up an LE modlist for the first time in 3 years. Can't wait to see what's in store. \o/

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

These are for the chains that I've integrated from Heretical Resources. What exactly does it improve?

Fixed the disappearance of devices and NPCs on which these devices are worn (for example, Cassia). In fact, the following correction is made to the xml:

<hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity">
                                <hkobject>
                                    <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>
                            <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">
                                <hkobject>
                                    <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>

Often these values are not equal to 255 (most often 127, but there may be others). Because of this, such a bug occurs.

44 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

@VirginMarie Oh ... What does the VirginStartLove function mean in the mod code? 

I just started translating the Main script and there it is often found and editable.
I would not want to break the mod with a wrong translation.

All calls to start a scene using sexlab are routed to that function. So "<SceneName> Start Love" in the log means "Start sex". If the scene is the Love Shout, the log will be "Love Shout Start Love", same as "Love Shout Start Sex". Another example "Erotic Arts Start Love"

30 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

All calls to start a scene using sexlab are routed to that function. So "<SceneName> Start Love" in the log means "Start sex". If the scene is the Love Shout, the log will be "Love Shout Start Love", same as "Love Shout Start Sex". Another example "Erotic Arts Start Love"

understood, then it can not be translated.?

Ran across an issue.  Just recently installed the mod, character still really low level.  Have not even started the main quest yet (no shouts at the moment)  Happened across the dragon mound north of Halfmoon Mill (in case location matters)  Stepped on the mound, which triggered Dragon Mound Love.  That went fine.  Afterwards I walked across the mound to the other side, and the thing triggered again, and kept on triggering until I finagled myself out of it using TCL.  I am going to assume this is not intended behavior and that the scene should only be triggered once per mound? I have yet to run across any other mound, so not sure if this is related to just the start, that specific mound, or all the mounds.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

Ran across an issue.  Just recently installed the mod, character still really low level.  Have not even started the main quest yet (no shouts at the moment)  Happened across the dragon mound south of Malfmoon Mill (in case location matters)  Stepped on the mound, which triggered Dragon Mound Love.  That went fine.  Afterwards I walked across the mound to the other side, and the thing triggered again, and kept on triggering until I finagled myself out of it using TCL.  I am going to assume this is not intended behavior and that the scene should only be triggered once per mound? I have yet to run across any other mound, so not sure if this is related to just the start, that specific mound, or all the mounds.

Dragon Mound Love is intended to be repeatable. That's so the quest it triggers, giving you a word wall location, can be triggered again, if you don't like the location it gave you the first time. But it should not trigger again unless you have walked off and then back on which is easy to do if you are right at the invisible and not so precise edge. Note that for any SLaV scene you can fast forward to get out of it quick by holding spacebar.

I might consider just not making it repeatable, or maybe a delay before it's repeatable. Adding it to my TO DO list. Thanks for your report.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Dragon Mound Love is intended to be repeatable. That's so the quest it triggers, giving you a word wall location, can be triggered again, if you don't like the location it gave you the first time. But it should not trigger again unless you have walked off and then back on which is easy to do if you are right at the invisible and not so precise edge. Note that for any SLaV scene you can fast forward to get out of it quick by holding spacebar.

I might consider just not making it repeatable, or maybe a delay before it's repeatable. Adding it to my TO DO list. Thanks for your report.

after walking to the other side it would start one right after another, so the second the feet hit the ground the whole thing would start again.  I decided to try TCL so the feet never hit the ground lol.  After the very first time I think I did walk off, but then crossed the mound to the other side where the repeat trigger hit.  I must say, I forgot about the dragon mound thing and was a bit freaked out that first time lol.