10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

To me the fist and most important issue i am looking for is if the mod is playable with skyrim. in this case i dont think so.

After the first shout you get the quest to do the daedra quest with barbas, the dog and go to the vampire cave, kill all vampires and speak to sanguine who is a statue .

Beneath the possibility to let barbar kill everything the question may be allowed, how can the player with no weapons becasue of bound arms and no armour because nocturnal takes it away , kill all in the the vampire cave ?

As i can see on the pictures at the description page the player seems to run around naked with bound arms most of the time, unable to do anything.  shall this be fun ?

You are not without any weapons or Bound by reaching the Cave.

You have all stuff on you and all weapons and skills.

The dog itselfs is also immortal, so it is absolutly no problem to kill al Vampires...

just play and Enjoy it :)

I've been running this mod w/o problems for a while now.  Love this mod !

Recently, I've had issues equipping gags via the MCM Devices & Tats Change/Reset option.  At first, only the Workout gag would equip.  When I switched to the High Polli Head in RaceMenu, the Workout gag no longer would equip.  Thinking that that head type wasn't supported, I switched back to the standard Skyrim Nord head in RaceMenu.  Now, none of the gags will equip.   Manually equipping any Virgin Gags from inventory also doesn't work.  Only ones that equip are the xbf ones from Zap.

Any tips on how to debug to get the gags working again in MCM Devices & Tats Change/Reset option would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 11:43 PM, CrouchingStand said:

Same issue. Downloaded the CBBE bodyslide files twice, manually installed and installer. Checked the FAQ and followed each time. Everything else correctly uses the CBBE body, just not the robe no matter what I do. 

On 8/4/2020 at 1:33 AM, GabrielTheGoat said:

Hello, i'm having an issue, that my nocturnal virgin robe, uses an UUNP body, instead of CBBE, i mean it adds an UUNP body over my CBBE body, its kinda wierd... cause even the textures are massed up, i tried to make an body morph with body slider, its didnt worked, its still uses the UUNP body, instead of the CBBE, when i go editing the file itself, it shows as body reference its uses UUNP body as base body, instead of CBBE, dunno why

I found the solution guys, i don't know if u already solved it but here it is... In bodyslide In outfit/body window, search for 'virgin nocturnal robe' and then  click on the button (bodyslide logo with blue arrow pointing to the right) next to red cross that is next to outfit/body window. and then in file options choose 'load reference' check in the window that's popped up check 'from template' and then choose cbbe body hdt if not already chosen and press ok. Under meshes delete uunp and save project as. Worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good time to you.

IT IS SUPER!!!!!

if i download and install then i will have all these wonderful things?such as:

roast(rebirth on video)

pony play

hanging

fuckmachines

"hot brand from the robot"

ALL of them on the video on page 1 "in description"?

or i must something else to download?

sorry my bad english(((((

with regard dasha

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Wow, looks fantastic! Added to my watchlist of mods that are awaiting an SE port. Can't wait :)

Have playing its SE port already over month. All is ok. Had not find right bodyslide files for SE, but sutes good for cbbe body.

(dont remember right, but think i took it from russian site adultmodslocalisation)

good time to you.

sorry but i have one more question:

where can i find:

Komotor's Animations (SLAL pack)   ?

the link here is unavailable:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

i have sometimes black screen and here torture,moans,whip but see nothing.

is it normal or i missed dome thing?

i have the animation pack

SLAL - Animations By Leito - 91216 1.6

is it normal or i nee something "bigger"?

with regard dasha

On 9/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, AtackHelicopter said:

I found the solution guys, i don't know if u already solved it but here it is... In bodyslide In outfit/body window, search for 'virgin nocturnal robe' and then  click on the button (bodyslide logo with blue arrow pointing to the right) next to red cross that is next to outfit/body window. and then in file options choose 'load reference' check in the window that's popped up check 'from template' and then choose cbbe body hdt if not already chosen and press ok. Under meshes delete uunp and save project as. Worked for me.

Thanks, I've been searching for the solution to this, worked for me.

On 8/1/2017 at 8:13 AM, jefferysteele said:

so it wants me to worship clavicus vile to teleport to the inner sanctum but every time I do it won't teleport me, is there a way I can use the "coc" command to get there? or am I doing something wrong? 

and virgin training shows no new objectives the last one is talk to a dibella worshiper.

also, how do I tell bodyslide studio to fix the breasts, the nipple clamps hover over the nipple?

Got the same problem with the floating nipple clams, did you figure it out?

Can anyone think of a maze-like location in Skyrim? Let me explain why I ask...

I'm likely going to update Shout Like a Virgin.

First thing I must do is remove/replace "Machine from the future" which is one of four punishment scenes that occur when reporting in to Nocturnal, in breach of contract. The reason this must be removed/replaced is because it uses an animation from the OPTIONAL Komotor's Animations (SLAL pack) which is no longer available. Luckily its just optional, not preventing anyone from using the mod, but this still sucks. I do have a replacement planned, making it similar to the standing stone love scene, but using a Nocturnal Statue instead of the standing stone.

In addition, while I'm at it, I might revamp the "reporting in punishments" significantly instead of just replacing "machine from the future". I've wanted to do this in the past to make it less repetitive, and far more interactive, giving the player options to choose their punishment. The idea is to throw the player into "Nocturnal's Torture Maze", where you have to find your way to the exit, but won't be able to do so without getting past certain objects or doors. These objects will be hints of the punishment involved, and when you touch them, the selected punishment starts. Maybe also some self bondage along the way, where you must pick what you will wear (could include the DD pet play devices?) to get past a door.

So I need a maze-like location that I'd modify. There is an actual maze called Shalidor's Maze but its no good. Firstly it needs to be indoors as this would need to feel like you've gone into another section of Nocturnal's Sepulcher, and secondly, it does not need to be literally a maze. Any thoughts on a location, or the ideas here in general?

29 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Can anyone think of a maze-like location in Skyrim? 

There is an actual maze called Shalidor's Maze but its no good.

I would have suggested that maze..

Firstly it needs to be indoors as this would need to feel like you've gone into another section of Nocturnal's Sepulcher,

You could probably change the location type, lower ( or create ) a ceiling, or use the darkness / fog found in the Sepulcher to make it feel closed in.  Or just copy most of it into an expanded Sepulcher cell.

and secondly, it does not need to be literally a maze. Any thoughts on a location, or the ideas here in general?

You might also ask Content Consumer if you can use some/all of his alternate start scenario (escape from oblivion, iirc) that includes several different areas. Some of it does feel very much like a maze and other parts are just connecting rooms you must visit in the correct order to open a door to the next section.

A Mazing Virgin?  What next ..... ?  ?

Straight OTTOMH

Assuming you either get ppl to do the main quest first, or 'stop' and 'restart' it after yours

1 : Nightcaller Temple - once the purple people eaters have been spat out from their miasma and gobbled up

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Nightcaller_Temple

600px-SR-map-Nightcaller_Temple.jpg.febb7fb33df731d7948fed5baeb1ae44.jpg

2 : Broken Tower Redoubt

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Broken_Tower_Redoubt

600px-SR-map-Broken_Tower_Redoubt_Ground_Level.jpg.10b59ba2062644dc44269709249c9986.jpg

600px-SR-map-Broken_Tower_Redoubt_Upper_Tower.jpg.27a785b6378671ac679d9f632a368416.jpg

And if you want something to peer into in the hope of gaining further inspiration .....

https://srmap.uesp.net/

That's a quick tuppenceworth from the edge of consciousness, eyelids propped open with sticks as I make my weary descent towards The Land of No ,,,,,,,,,

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You might also ask Content Consumer if you can use some/all of his alternate start 

I will try playing that alternate start so I can see it.

The work to use Shalidor's as you suggest might be worth it if I liked it, but I don't, because its nothing but bare walls really. It's too much just a pure maze.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Assuming you either get ppl to do the main quest first, or 'stop' and 'restart' it after yours

That would not be needed because the location would be a copy and modified, just like Nocturnal's Sepulcher is, existing twice in Skyrim essentially. Think of it as a new section of the Sepulcher, but I'm cheating with a cut and paste so I don't have to create the whole thing from scratch.

SLaV already uses Nightcaller Temple when Nocturnal sends you to do the Waking Nightmare quest. That does not rule it out though.

SLav also already uses Broken Tower Redoubt. It's where one of the shrines are that Dibella sends you to love. It also has potential.

But I don't know, not doing it for me. Better if it were closer to feeling like you are in an underground cave system. Both of those have towers, although I don't have to use the tower parts or outdoor parts.