11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

With those settings, Nocturnal will never appear when you shout, with one exception...  she may be appearing because she needs to speak to you about a new quest or a pending event in a quest. Try talking to her even though it should be forced. I suspect though, its not that, and that something is broken. You could be running on a corrupt save. See Golden Rule 

Okay, thank you. Guess I will check again if she has something, and if not, then uninstall the mod and perhaps reinstall Shout Like A Virgin later.

6 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Okay, thank you. Guess I will check again if she has something, and if not, then uninstall the mod and perhaps reinstall Shout Like A Virgin later.

Keep in mind that uninstalling any mod mid-playthrough is breaking golden rule. It's how you can end up with a corrupt save. 

You might be able to go back to an earlier save where the problem is not happening, and the save is not corrupt, but if you've broken what I'm calling the golden rule, it would need to be prior to doing that and the correct mods for that save.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2016 at 3:55 AM, VirginMarie said:

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg Shout Like a Virgin - Quest Details (spoiler alert) 

Main Story

Dare to Shout Like a Virgin (Intro)

Reveal hidden contents

Be seduced by Nocturnal, locked in Virgin Devices, complete Virgin Training, gain the trust of Daedrics, get help from Dibella, and be rebirthed as a virgin. Enter a repeating cycle of being punished for failing to report in, or losing your virginity, and being rebirthed again.

Start: first time you shout. Cassia comes

Rewards: Initial Set of Virgin Devices, Access to switch to any initial Virgin Device

Main Stage Quest Description:

I received a mysterious warning letter from Dibella. I've read the letter. It warns that it's not safe for me to use my shout. I ignored the warning, shouted, and ended up seduced by Nocturnal. She equipped me with several "Virgin" devices, and talked about protecting my virginity and Virgin Training. Now she wants me to go to the Shrine of Clavicus Vile.

Virgin Training (Nocturnal)

Hide contents

.... main story continues.

Start: End of Dare to Shout Like a Virgin (end of first meeting with Nocturnal)

Rewards: 1rst & 2nd Word for Thu'um of Love, Nocturnal Robe, Enchanted version of Virgin Anal Skeleton Key, Regain your Virginity (Rebirth).

Nocturnal may help me with the devices she locked on me, if I worship at the Shrine of Clavicus Vile. To do that, first I need to gain the trust of Clavicus Vile by helping Barbas (I need to complete the "A Daedra's Best Friend" quest started by "Misc - Find the dog outside Falkreath").

Spank a Thief for Dibella (Diballa)

Hide contents

At random locations, you are asked to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella. Includes spanking thieves into submission. If you spank hard enough they may reveal secrets needed to earn Thu'um of Strip. Dibella teaches you the Love Potion Ability after spanking enough thieves.

Start: Your first encounter with a Dibella Priestesses during Virgin Training

Rewards: Love Potion, Asphyxiation Potion, Love Potion Ability, Start Thief Shakedown Quest

I am to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella from a thief. If for any reason I can't reach the location, I can talk to Elizabella. If there's no mark on my map, the thief must be in Solstheim. I have spanked <#> thieves.

Shrine Love (Diballa)

Reveal hidden contents

Dibella has you in pursuit of Thu'um of Love's 3rd word. Gain favor with Gods and Goddesses by "loving" shrines throughout the land. Each time you love a shrine, you receive the Shrine Love Blessing which focuses your Thu-um of Love. Earning favor with all Nine Divines gives permanent access to the Blessing.

Start: Within a few game hours after 2nd Deadric quest is assigned (Namira). Hamal is sent

Rewards: 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love (needs Nocturnal Side too), Shrine Love Blessing, Earning favor with all Nine Divines gives permanent access to the Blessing

I've read Hamal's Notebook on gaining favor of the Gods and Goddesses of the Nine Divines in order to learn the 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love. I need to go to shrine locations as they become known, and show them love.  I have loved <#> shrines.

Bedeviled Spit Roasts (Nocturnal)

Reveal hidden contents

A special ingredient is cooking on a bedeviled spit somewhere in these lands, and is needed for Thu'um of Love's third word. Becoming Spit Acclimatized increases fire resistance, and the more spits you "visit" the higher it becomes. Alternatively, the Ingredient can be found by loving dragons to death to obtain pristine dragon's blood.

Start: Within a few game hours of Shrine Love starting (must have read the Hamal Manuscript)

Rewards: 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love (needs Dibella's Side too / can alternatively love dragons to death, or do both in combo), Fire Resistance

I must find the special ingredient for Thu'um of Love's third word. Nocturnal's help is needed. The ingredient is, according to Nocturnal's vision, cooking on a spit in these lands. I am to go to locations, as they are given to me by Nocturnal, then use my Thu'um of Love to try and reveal the ingredient. Alternatively the ingredient can be produced from pristine dragon's blood which I can harvest if I shout the right dragon to death, causing instant death with Thu'um of Love. I have checked <#> spit roasts and loved <#> dragons to death.

Dibella Side Quests

Standing Stone Love

Reveal hidden contents

Love a Standing Stone and receive a Standing Stone Potion. Love all Standing Stones in Skyrim and Dibella will grant you the ability to make Standing Stone Potions. Consume the potion and a Standing Stone will rise from the earth to aid in combat.

Start: First time you activate a standing stone after meeting Nocturnal (only the animation will occur if you have not yet met Nocturnal)

Rewards: Standing Stone Potion, Standing Stone Potion Ability

I can love any stationary Standing Stone to be granted a Standing Stone Potion. To earn the ability to make Standing Stone Potions on an alchemy table, I must love all Standing Stones in Skyrim. I must discover the locations on my own.

Thief Shakedown (extension of Spank a Thief for Dibella)

Reveal hidden contents

During Spank a Thief for Dibella, if you spank hard enough they may reveal secrets needed to earn Thu'um of Strip.

Start: Random chance when spanking a thief, set in MCM. Cannot start during the first thief spanking

Rewards: Thu'um of Strip, words 1, 2, and 3

A thief revealed to me, a secret location. I don't know what it's about, but since the information was obtained through force, it must be something of value or importance.

Impassioned Waterfalls

Reveal hidden contents

Dibella says... I have a passion for the awe and allure of waterfalls, their beauty outshined only by you, Dragonborn. A waterfall beckons your presence with an erotic surprise... Once impassioned you can walk on water!

Start: Random start chance set in MCM. Cannot occur until after obtaining Love Shout's 2nd word (completion of first Thief spanking). Cannot occur if a waterfall location is already pending.

Rewards: Walk on Water for 6 game hours, You will lose virginity if not already (Dibella is sneaky)

Dibella has a passion for the awe and allure of waterfalls, their beauty outshined only by me. Dibella will place breathtaking waterfall locations on my map. They beckon my presence with an erotic surprise, If not wearing a chastity device. I have visited <#> impassioned waterfalls.

Erotic Asphyxiation

Reveal hidden contents

Dance for Dibella to learn Erotic Asphyxiation. "Learn" enough and earn Asphyxiation Blessing which puts you at peace with beasts for a few hours. Make Asphyxiation Potions and asphyxiate anyone. An asphyxiation encounter may also occur if you've been equipped with the Asphyxiation Collar.

Start: the 2nd time you complete spanking a thief

Rewards: Asphyxiation Blessing, Asphyxiation Potion Ability

If I wish to practise more Erotic Asphyxiation, Dibella will reward me for visiting all ten Dibella statues on the path of seven thousand steps to High Hrothgar. I must read the Etched Tablet Emblem at each statue first, then worship the statue. I have visited <#> Dibella Statues (11 required).

Message Box:

Dibella's voice is in your head: You've received Voice of the Sky, a blessing that puts you at peace with animals. I've granted you the ability to receive Asphyxiation Blessing. Worship one of my statues to receive it. Asphyxiation Blessing will give you a benefit equal to Voice of the Sky. TIP: If you've learned the Potion Ability, you can now produce Asphyxiation potions.

Foot Fetish

Reveal hidden contents

Lose your foot in combat. Hercine appears offering to help. Hunt prey and Hercine will transplant Virgin Deer Hooves on you. Dibella's folks will return your real feet and reward you with a foot decoration. Scenes are "amputation themed".

Start: from a power hit as follows... In MCM, # of power hits needed before you become susceptible to foot loss. Once susceptible, chance a power hit causes foot loss and start of Foot Fetish. Cannot occur till after your first meeting with Nocturnal. Cannot occur if wearing an unlockable foot device from another mod

Rewards: Become DeerFu, Foot Decoration

Hircine appeared and will help me with my lost foot if I hunt the prey. The prey is marked on my map.

Maiden Liberation

Reveal hidden contents

Dibella recruits your help, and the help of a Dwemer from the past to save Nocturnal's maiden from sacrifice. You'll need your powerful Dragonborn orgasm to activate ancient Dwemer devices.

Start: within a few game hours, after Tales & Tallows completes
Rewards: Virgin Chastity Chaurus, Virgin Workout Plugs, Key, Virgin Mask Gag

A Dwemer ghost will help me activate ancient Dwemer Devices scattered about the land. This will break Nocturnal's power which should be enough to free Cassia. I have activated <#> Dwemer Devices.

Nocturnal Side Quests

Tales and Tallows

Reveal hidden contents

Exact Conjurer revenge for Nocturnal. Use energies of your orgasm to "Call Forth the Ravens" and activate Nocturnal's statues. Become orgasmic in a way you've never seen or imagined before! Includes devices you only obtain through this quest. Play this in regular or Halloween mode.

Start: Within a few game hours of your first rebirth

Rewards: Virgin Hideous Restraints (with frost resist), Virgin Ball & Chain, Virgin Anal Lantern, Virgin Chastity Cage (can power your shout to insta-kill conjurers)

When Potema was alive and queen of solitude, she attempted to enslave the souls of Noctrunal's Nightingales. Gallus has discovered that conjurers will attempt to resurrect Potema, when conditions are just right, on the day of Tales and Tallows. I must ensure Potema is not resurrected. I can't allow her to attempt enslavement of Nightingales a second time. To do this I must activate Nocturnal's statues in conjurer locations, by shouting which calls forth ravens to perch upon them. Once ravens have perched, they become instruments of communication to alert Nocturnal of conjurer activity.

Conjurer Contempt (extension of Tales & Tallows)

Reveal hidden contents

Continued from Tales & Tallows, you receive random locations with more Nocturnal Statues that need activation. Activating statues increases the Frost Resistance Enchant on the Hideous Wrist Restraints. Activate enough to earn the Enchantment for the Anal SoulGem enabling it to charge weapons.

Start: immediately when Tales & Tallows completes

Rewards: Increase Frost Resist on Hideous Wrist Restraints, Enchantment for the Anal SoulGem enabling it to charge weapons

For a reason I have yet to learn, Nocturnal despises Conjurers. I am to eliminate them, and activate Nocturnal's statues using Thu'um of Love. The ghost of Gallus may visit with a new location once a Statue is activated. In addition I can activate statues I discover on my own, and one in Nocturnal's Sepulcher.  I have activated <#> statues.

Dragon Priest Masks

Reveal hidden contents

Collect all 9 masks by finding and eliminating dragon priests. Each mask worn the first time, causes a spider web encounter, and increases the Virgin Mask Gag damage when it compels the spider web encounter.

Start: immediately upon completion of Maiden Liberation (you receive a Virgin Mask Gag)

Reward: Increased Love Shout damage caused by the Virgin Mask Gag

To increase the power of my Virgin Mask Gag, I must eliminate Dragon Priests to loot their mask. The first time I wear a mask, power will be transferred to the Virgin Mask Gag, increasing it's damage when used with Thu'um of Love's first word. I must discover the Dragon Priest Masks on my own.

Virgin Maiden Retrieval

Reveal hidden contents

Virgin maidens sometimes go missing in Skyrim and are tied inside their captor's chest. When you free the maiden and untie her she flees. You use an Asphyxiation Potion to subdue her, then transport her home using the Pony Girl Cart. Retrieve enough maidens to earn the Portal Home Ability.

Start: Random chance to start set in MCM, after receiving your first Asphyxiation potion (which is received when 3rd Thief spanking is complete)

Rewards: Portal Home Ability

A virgin maiden has been captured, tied, and stashed inside a chest. I am to retrieve her for Nocturnal. After I open the chest and untie her, I must use an Asphyxiation Potion to subdue her.

Dragon Mound Love
  Reveal hidden contents

Step upon an ancient dragon burial mound, and a dragon skull will rise up out of the earth, compelling you to love it. Your orgasmic energies allow you to gain knowledge of a word wall location.

Start: When you step upon a dragon burial mound. Intro giving one location starts upon loving the 4th word wall if you've not already stepped on upon a burial mound.

Rewards: Reveal a Word Wall Location

I used my orgasmic energies at an ancient dragon burial mound to gain knowledge of a word wall location. I should go learn the word. Or I can love the mound again for a different location.

how can i finish spank a thief,i cant find anybody

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, diskzzz said:

do you have process of all the missions?like a video or something detailed

Only this

5 hours ago, diskzzz said:

after thr third NAMILA mission,i cannot worship shor statue in hall of honor,saying not worship when combat or busy.what happened?

Try using in MCM menu, "Misc" Tab "Player Reset" option to fix. Also make sure you have not put this mod on hold (also on Misc tab).

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

只有这个

尝试在MCM菜单中使用“其他”选项卡的“ 播放器重置”选项进行修复。另外,请确保您尚未将此Mod置于保留状态(也位于“其他”选项卡上)。

alright thanks,it is worked,for now

On 1/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, VirginMarie said:

I suspect though, its not that, and that something is broken. You could be running on a corrupt save. See Golden Rule 

On 1/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, VirginMarie said:

Keep in mind that uninstalling any mod mid-playthrough is breaking golden rule. It's how you can end up with a corrupt save. 

You might be able to go back to an earlier save where the problem is not happening, and the save is not corrupt, but if you've broken what I'm calling the golden rule, it would need to be prior to doing that and the correct mods for that save.

You can demonstrate yours words in any way? Maybe you know others mods that have that problems when we make that things? NO?

Then the problem is your mod because none other mod have any of that problems when we make that things. Think about it.

Port for SSE

Function VirginRemoveFXItem()
    Armor FXItem = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(0x80000000) as Armor
    If FXItem
        PlayerRef.RemoveItem(FXItem, 1, True)
    EndIf
EndFunction

what do I want to change so that the items work with the 55th slot from the mod angels demons, they are added, but the problem is in the scripts, the 61th slot is not compatible (the halo is not visible), how can I change 61 to 55 in the script, tell me, I don’t know about papyrus, what is 0x80000000 ????

I FOUND IT https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Slot_Masks_-_Armor

Spoiler

ScreenShot529.png.18f35bdeb940dc34732a7b5c7af04e59.png

ScreenShot535.png

ScreenShot526.png

19 minutes ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Sorry if this has been asked already. Is there a way to "beat" nocturnal, gain full freedom and have sex again?

You are never prevented from having sex. The Virgin Training quest does not end, thus allowing you to lose and regain your virginity indefinitely. You can turn off the requirement to report in, in MCM.

1 hour ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Hi another question how do I start the quests Tales & Tallows and Deflowering Lily?

Quests Details (link on main page) tells you when each quest starts.

Deflowering Lily is not considered a quest, but rather it's an encounter.  I forget exactly what triggers it but you need to be part way into the main story, and a virgin.

9 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Quests Details (link on main page) tells you when each quest starts.

Deflowering Lily is not considered a quest, but rather it's an encounter.  I forget exactly what triggers it but you need to be part way into the main story, and a virgin.

Thank you, I've looked at the quests, and Hamal never arrived for me. I did all the dedric shrine quests in rapid succession, could that have broken it?

2 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Thank you, I've looked at the quests, and Hamal never arrived for me. I did all the dedric shrine quests in rapid succession, could that have broken it?

Hamal never arrived for you for what? Not sure what you are referring to.

The only way you can break things is by not knowing/following the Golden Rule.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Hamal never arrived for you for what? Not sure what you are referring to.

The only way you can break things is by not knowing/following the Golden Rule.

Luckily I never change my mods mid playthrough haha. Hamal was supposed to come find me after the second daedric quest was assigned to start Shrine love correct? He never came and found me

1 hour ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Sorry for so many questions, I've set the frequency for events to the max, but for some reason none trigger. I really want to experience this mod, but nothing related to the third word shows up! Any help would be greatly appreciated ???

What is the current objective shown for Virgin Training in your quest journal ?

And tell me which other quests from this mod you have active, and their objectives.

EDIT: before we even go there, try MCM -Misc Tab - Player Reset, then fast travel to two cities to see if an NPC comes looking for you, giving it a few minutes, or going into and out of a building 

15 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

What is the current objective shown for Virgin Training in your quest journal ?

And tell me which other quests from this mod you have active, and their objectives.

EDIT: before we even go there, try MCM -Misc Tab - Player Reset, then fast travel to two cities to see if an NPC comes looking for you, giving it a few minutes, or going into and out of a building 

Thank you!

Current objective:

8 daedrics trust me, I have 27 days to report in

Only other quest from this mod I have active is dragon mound love

I reset player, fast traveled 2 times and went in and out of a building, still no person.

14 minutes ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Thank you!

Current objective:

8 daedrics trust me, I have 27 days to report in

Only other quest from this mod I have active is dragon mound love

I reset player, fast traveled 2 times and went in and out of a building, still no person.

Make sure nothing has been put on hold in MCM Misc tab.

Other than that, I know of nothing other than a corrupt save (golden rule above) that could cause your problem. Keep in mind that the save could have been corrupt even before you added this mod. Only way to be sure you started clean, is to start a new game.

42 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Make sure nothing has been put on hold in MCM Misc tab.

Other than that, I know of nothing other than a corrupt save (golden rule above) that could cause your problem. Keep in mind that the save could have been corrupt even before you added this mod. Only way to be sure you started clean, is to start a new game.

Ok, thanks for your help. Are there any command line commands to manually advance the quest?