Okay, I just may be dense, but I can't get the map marker to work to read the enchantment tome.  I have the Virgin Training quest selected and I'm standing right in front of Nocturnal's statue in the Twilight Sepulcher, but nothing.  The only marker I see is on Nocturnal's statue, probably for the "I have 7 days to report in" task.

15 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a suggestion.

after competing the skeleton key enchantment, if the player chooses to continue to wear the full set of items that nocturnal put on the player, when visiting nocturnal she could reward the player. the reward could be a choice between a small amount of gold, or a leveled weapon or armor. it could be a 33% chance that player gets a reward. to make it a feature to use, if the player isnt rewarded the first time then the next time it would be a 66% chance, and if not rewarded that time, then the third visit would the player would be rewarded. there would be a minimum of 5 days between each chance increase, with in that 5 days there would be 0 chance that nocturnal would reward the player, when the player does recieve a reward, there would be a cool down on the chance, with the cool down being 20 days or 3 visits with 5 days between each visit.

it would show that the player is submitting to nocturnals wishes and is trying to please her.

Thanks I will keep this in mind. Not currently working on this mod though, only supporting it, but that could change.

5 hours ago, eaj003 said:

Okay, I just may be dense, but I can't get the map marker to work to read the enchantment tome.  I have the Virgin Training quest selected and I'm standing right in front of Nocturnal's statue in the Twilight Sepulcher, but nothing.  The only marker I see is on Nocturnal's statue, probably for the "I have 7 days to report in" task.

You read the tome in the same place where you are rebirthed. I don't think it gives you a map marker, but it does give a description.

3 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

a) is it normal that i don'T have a mcm menu? b) i can't start this mod

Not normal. There must be an install problem. See Troubleshooting #1. Also, following the steps in Troubleshooting #3 could help. And be aware of the "Golden Rule" explained at the top of that link.

I've gone through trouble shooting 3, but nocturnal is just standing there, with the dragon born in the cage- as stated in TS section. I also attempted following problem 5 to no avail. I'm guessing that FNIS or S-lab has a problem. In game it says "framework idles ?" and "creature idles ?". I fixed that problem by running FNIS as administrator in mod organizer.  But the problem still persists. 

Is there anything else that might be causing the issue? Loot doesn't seem to pick up anything in MO for some reason despite being on the same drive. 

Could it be something with ZaZ? I don't know how to upgrade it. MCM says I'm running 6.1.

4 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

i have the mod installed in vortex but it doesn't even show up in that ingame-menu-load order thing that shows up before u load in the acutal game

This mod has two downloads that are installed separately, the main mod download, and the bodyslide package. If you have only the bodyslide package, then it would not show up in a load order since you have yet to actually install the mod. Make sure you have both installed. I have nothing more to suggest beyond following the install instructions very carefully.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This mod has two downloads that are installed separately, the main mod download, and the bodyslide package. If you have only the bodyslide package, then it would not show up in a load order since you have yet to actually install the mod. Make sure you have both installed. I have nothing more to suggest beyond following the install instructions very carefully.

ty, i installed the other one and now it works. i think that should be on the main mod side. somewhere where everyone sees it :d

On 1/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, VirginMarie said:

I'd not want to do that. Not a fan of giving ways to get a quest reward, without doing the quest. :)

Just found the equipment durability system.  Going to use that instead then.  The rest of you can keep using this mod if you want a challenge.

5 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

ty, i installed the other one and now it works. i think that should be on the main mod side. somewhere where everyone sees it :d

The 2nd and 3rd steps in the main mod site, install instructions say...

2. Download both the main install file and the appropriate bodyslide package

3. Install both with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting some files, use "yes to all"

How could I word it more clearly?

37 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The 2nd and 3rd steps in the main mod site, install instructions say...

2. Download both the main install file and the appropriate bodyslide package

3. Install both with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting some files, use "yes to all"

How could I word it more clearly?

i just looked around at the page for ages and i didn'T saw it :D idkn if i just had bad luck or something like that but it looks like you can not see it

12 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

i just looked around at the page for ages and i didn'T saw it :D idkn if i just had bad luck or something like that but it looks like you can not see it

image.png

Good chance you will have more problems if you have not read the install instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having the issue that the golden chains lost their colour and became black. Once they became black no unequipping / changing of the bondage to another kind ... or saving and reloading helps.

A reload before the issue happened fixes it, but it happens again at a later time at random.

Though I'm not sure if this is an issue of this mod or HDT in general, as the chains are not the first item to "become black". At least I think I have seen the issue with another HDT item a long time ago, though currently all other HDT items are fine...

3 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

Hi,

I'm having the issue that the golden chains lost their colour and became black. Once they became black no unequipping / changing of the bondage to another kind ... or saving and reloading helps.

A reload before the issue happened fixes it, but it happens again at a later time at random.

Though I'm not sure if this is an issue of this mod or HDT in general, as the chains are not the first item to "become black". At least I think I have seen the issue with another HDT item a long time ago, though currently all other HDT items are fine...

Ya not caused by this mod. Some people think its caused by running out of graphics memory, so the accumulated effect (number of mods) of everything trying to use your graphics card etc. See Troubleshooting #6 for a few things such as versions of supporting mods.

As somebody who experienced this? bug myself, yes... for me it always was bodies (first), but i guess other things becoming black is totally possible. If @Tassadar33 doesn't have ENB series yet, it's even rather likely to happen. If you do have it, double check for proper .ini settings, i can't tell them by heart but google is your friend. Essentially make sure to use the setting that allows RAM to be used as VRAM.

If you already have that or it doesn't help... reduce your texture load. Going down one lvl from 8k/4k/2k textures for bodies/clothes/envirenment should at least decrease the probability for it to happen.

the bad things about this mod is that you cant load saved games

you have to start a new game when you install, 

installing it is already hard enough

but not only u cant LOAD but also you have to test if you installed it correctly by playing 2 freaking hours, cuz the mod is 2 hours on the story

why cant the dragon bangs you at the beginning to see if you freaking installed it correctly, cant load savedgames and having to play 2 hours to test, cringe

i installed tons of mods in resident evil 2 remake, hd and it was so easy

look here there are tons of mods installed, even the statue in the main hall is a freaking penus

it was so easy to install, cuz u can check if you installed correctly at the beginning, not having to play 2 hours to test it, and not even the story mode lasts 2 hours if you played it a few times, so

6 minutes ago, scarletxx4 said:

the bad things about this mod is that you cant load saved games

you have to start a new game when you install, 

installing it is already hard enough

but not only u cant LOAD but also you have to test if you installed it correctly by playing 2 freaking hours, cuz the mod is 2 hours on the story

why cant the dragon bangs you at the beginning to see if you freaking installed it correctly, cant load savedgames and having to play 2 hours to test, cringe

i installed tons of mods in resident evil 2 remake, hd and it was so easy

look here there are tons of mods installed, even the statue in the main hall is a freaking penus

it was so easy to install, cuz u can check if you installed correctly at the beginning, not having to play 2 hours to test it, and not even the story mode lasts 2 hours if you played it a few times, so

I know Big Billy Goat Gruff, and he'd like to meet you

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am predtty advanced with Nocturne's quests... But how comes that she appears EVERY time I shout? She just even put a yoke on me, that's rare. But could it be that she is stuck in follower mode despite the MCM option is off? Evfen the encounter chance is set as low as possible.

15 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

I think I am predtty advanced with Nocturne'Äs quests... But how comes that she appears EVERY time I shout? She just even put a yoke on me, that's rare. But could it be that she is stuck in follower mode despite the MCM option is off? Efen the encounter chance is as low as possible.

Show me a screenshot of those MCM settings.

12 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Thank you, here it is. Let me know if there is more to check in the MCM.

My Status: I am currently not a virgin, am not in Virgin Training, and I have 5 days left to report in.

With those settings, Nocturnal will never appear when you shout, with one exception...  she may be appearing because she needs to speak to you about a new quest or a pending event in a quest. Try talking to her even though it should be forced. I suspect though, its not that, and that something is broken. You could be running on a corrupt save. See Golden Rule