On 2019/11/6 at 午後10時13分, manachan108 said:

The first virgin training has ended, but when will the second virgin training end?

The reporting interval is set to 30 days in MCM. Will reporting and rebirth (end of the second and subsequent virgin training) take place on the set number of days?

On 2019/11/7 at 午前1時57分, VirginMarie said:

I don't understand your question very well. Reporting in is voluntary. You do not need to wait the interval days, this just sets the point at which Nocturnal will punish you for not reporting in. When you report in, yes there is another rebirth.

If you've completed the full questline for Virgin Training the cycle will never end. This is so you can still continue to lose and regain your virginity. See FAQ 14 for more. 

On 2019/11/7 at 午前11時15分, manachan108 said:

Confirmed F & Q 14.

But I don't know how.
I don't understand English, so it may be difficult to understand.

After completing the quests “Virgin Training” and “Read Book Terms of Freedom”, the first reincarnation occurred, but the next report returned to Virgin Training, wearing Virgin devices for more than a week, but Can't freedom

(MCM is YES during virgin training.)

When and where can I remove this restriction and be reborn?

On 2019/11/7 at 午後5時22分, VirginMarie said:

You can report in as early as you want, so long as its been more than one day. Its explained in the book you mentioned.. Terms of Freedom.

I went back to the grave of Nocturnal and worshiped it, but it wasn't summoned.

Nothing works even when worshiping.

1 hour ago, manachan108 said:

I went back to the grave of Nocturnal and worshiped it, but it wasn't summoned.

Nothing works even when worshiping.

The mod's quests are not simple. If you cannot understand English well, then this mod may not be for you.

It's not clear to me at what point in the quest you are. I have no idea really as I'm not understanding you very well.  For me to help, please tell my the current objective of the Virgin Training quest... exactly the text you see, both for the objective and the description.

52 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The mod's quests are not simple. If you cannot understand English well, then this mod may not be for you.

It's not clear to me at what point in the quest you are. I have no idea really as I'm not understanding you very well.  For me to help, please tell my the current objective of the Virgin Training quest... exactly the text you see, both for the objective and the description.

Completed Read Book Freedom. After that, virgin training is performed again. Since then, the quest has not been updated.

- Quest description -

I was rebirthed (or was already) a virgin, and am free, so long as I heed Nocturnal terms of freedom... remain a virgin, and report in on time. To report in, I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me. 2 trust me. I have 5 to  report in.

- end -

(2 and 5 are notation with numbers only as shown. Characters such as day are not included.)

8 hours ago, manachan108 said:

Completed Read Book Freedom. After that, virgin training is performed again. Since then, the quest has not been updated.

- Quest description -

I was rebirthed (or was already) a virgin, and am free, so long as I heed Nocturnal terms of freedom... remain a virgin, and report in on time. To report in, I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me. 2 trust me. I have 5 to  report in.

- end -

(2 and 5 are notation with numbers only as shown. Characters such as day are not included.)

As it says in the description… "To report in, I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me". This is given in more detail in the book "Terms of Freedom"....

You return to Nocturnal's sepulcher by worshiping at Clavicus Vile's shrine in Haemar's Shame. The same way you got there the first time.

FAQ #5 may also remind you.

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

As it says in the description… "To report in, I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me". This is given in more detail in the book "Terms of Freedom"....

You return to Nocturnal's sepulcher by worshiping at Clavicus Vile's shrine in Haemar's Shame. The same way you got there the first time.

FAQ #5 may also remind you.

As I said in Reply # 4332, nothing happens when I return to the Nocturnal's sepulcher.

" I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me"

If you do this, no event will occur and Nocturnal will not appear.

24 minutes ago, manachan108 said:

As I said in Reply # 4332, nothing happens when I return to the Nocturnal's sepulcher.

" I worship at any shrine of a Daedric who trusts me"

If you do this, no event will occur and Nocturnal will not appear.

I guessing you are going to the Sepulcher without worshiping at Clavicus Vile's shrine in Haemar's Shame. Thus you would be in the wrong dungeon.

Hi, very nice mod.

But when I'm trying to retrieve the Dibella's statue in The Lost Knife hideaut, I can't kill the bandit leader: his health go to zero, after some seconds he came back to life and attack me (he's the last bandit survived).

I can't kill him neither via console.

It is the 3rd or 4th time I retrieve a statue of Dibella, I'm on 15th level.

Another mod I've installed is "Dragonborn in Distress" (some kind of death alternative), but it shouldn't be a problem: in this combat I have a quite good healt.

What have I done of wrong? I didn't find a similar issue around in internet.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Kolin Zeb said:

Hi, very nice mod.

But when I'm trying to retrieve the Dibella's statue in The Lost Knife hideaut, I can't kill the bandit leader: his health go to zero, after some seconds he came back to life and attack me (he's the last bandit survived).

I can't kill him neither via console.

It is the 3rd or 4th time I retrieve a statue of Dibella, I'm on 15th level.

Another mod I've installed is "Dragonborn in Distress" (some kind of death alternative), but it shouldn't be a problem: in this combat I have a quite good healt.

What have I done of wrong? I didn't find a similar issue around in internet.

Thanks.

Don't know what could cause that, but you can go back Dibella's Temple and talk to Isabella to get a new location. (tells you about this option in the quest description)

On 11/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, VirginMarie said:

Don't know what could cause that, but you can go back Dibella's Temple and talk to Isabella to get a new location. (tells you about this option in the quest description)

Hello,

thanks, I went back to the Dibella's temple and I got a new location.

After this, I was able to kill the bandit leader of the previous location.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:22 AM, windlepoons said:

Lol! Despite what the media may say, there are plenty of virgins in their twenties, thirties...

The mod is specifically about the Dragonborn; but the background is that Nocturnal (bitch!) needs virgin sacrifices, where as Dibella is all about love, including physical.

Plenty of virgin guys in their twenties and thirties, sure, I know plenty have been honest about it. But this is about sacrificing virgin gals, and it's just not feasible for enough to keep their legs crossed to sate two deities. :P
I personally would find it funnier if Dibella was actually contradictory and encouraged women to stay virgins despite being super gorgeous glam gals, and Nocturnal then preys on them. Haelga in Riften might consider her whoring around to be "Dibellan Arts", but there's various references suggesting that she's not actually performing any true Dibella worship. She herself is worried she'd be driven out if she was discovered, and the Dibella priests in Markath almost seem to advocate celibacy.

11 hours ago, Mallory said:

Plenty of virgin guys in their twenties and thirties, sure, I know plenty have been honest about it. But this is about sacrificing virgin gals, and it's just not feasible for enough to keep their legs crossed to sate two deities. :P
I personally would find it funnier if Dibella was actually contradictory and encouraged women to stay virgins despite being super gorgeous glam gals, and Nocturnal then preys on them. Haelga in Riften might consider her whoring around to be "Dibellan Arts", but there's various references suggesting that she's not actually performing any true Dibella worship. She herself is worried she'd be driven out if she was discovered, and the Dibella priests in Markath almost seem to advocate celibacy.

I did consider the Nocturnal/Dibella roles in reverse. For lore, neither is perfect. The deciding factor was that Nocturnal appears out of the shadows when you shout, much more suiting for her. Also, the one who equips the player with devices needed to be the one who protects virginity since that's what chastity does, thus Nocturnal was more suited since she seems more dark and devious to me, by the lore, and Dibella seems more like a noble one who would work passively through her Priestesses.

My guess is if you play the mod and experience the whole storyline play out, it will make sense to you.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:46 AM, tuxagent7 said:

You only have to click on a button in the mcm to see if it works

WHAT BUTTON??? O.O CAN YOU MAKE A SCREEN SHOOT OF THE BUTTON PLZ, I BOUGHT SKYRIM JUST TO PLAY THIS MODZ

On 11/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, donkeywho said:

You sure you're on the right thread?

YEA DUDE, YOU NEED TO GO ON THAT CAVE THAT IS SUPER LONG FROM BEGINNING, THEN A FREAKING DILDO COME OUT OF THE WALL, AND IF U INSTALLED WRONGLY UR CHARACTER IS DUMB AND FAIL TO DO THINGS WITH THE DILDO YO

YO YO

On 11/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, Mallory said:

now that you talk about it, isnt there actual penetration sex between males and females in the mod?????????????????????? if so is not virgin then, cuz i think i saw that in vimeo, but i dont remember muchs

and btw for me real sex is penetration, lesbians that dont fuck each other for me are virgins even if they have sex

Merry Christmas!

Magic Holiday Hat - Due to the season, a hat magically replaces your Halo or Horns with it's Holiday cheer.  It has a magical desire to give like Santa... Use Thu'um of Strip while wearing it, and the hat will appear on your stripped victims (requires 2nd or 3rd word).

Shout Like a Virgin Christmas Hat.jpg

Enable in MCM - Misc Tab - Enable Christmas Hat. If you already have the mod, no need to download anything new. This is not a mod update, just a reminder.

6 hours ago, scarletxx4 said:

im gunna try to install this mod again, i hope i dont play 2 hours for nothing till that cave cuz thiz game kinda bores me ;-;

i only bought skyrim to use this mod XDXDXDXDXDXD

o.o

As I told you before, you don't have to play the game at all to find out if its working... As per the instructions to install, do the last step....

6. In game use MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Troubleshooting #3

And for Step one where is says "Make sure you've met the Requirements listed above", make sure you dont miss where it says "+ any mods required by the above mods". MCM would be one of them.

And if you still do not know what MCM is, then there is no chance you are going to successfully install most mods here on LoversLab. Playing this mod as your first ever Skyrim mod, is a very bad idea, you are not ready for it.

Hi,

I can't get rid of my Virgin Punitive Collar:

- In MCM, I set the lowest number of days to report in time,

- I failed to report in time and I got the Virgin Punitive Collar,
- I worshipped only 2 Daedrics and I lost my virginity,
- I went to the sepulcher to report (I cheated: I transported myself directly to the shrine of Clavicus Vile through the console and I worshipped the shrine), but the collar was still around my neck and no Daedrics mission was assigned to me after the worshipping (Nocturnal didn't appear, I can only see the blue aura and my character kneeling and moving like masturbating, then the message telling me to wait at least 1 day before reporting again),
- I played a lot in "busy mode" (still wearing the Virgin Punitive Collar), but later I deselected this option and played more than 1 day in normal mode,
- I went to the sepulcher to report a second time, this time I didn't cheat (I've entered from Haemar's Shame, I've killed the vampires again) but nothing has changed compared to the first reporting (I've waited in the sepulcher more than 24 h with the "wait" function, I worshipped a third time, but nothing of different).

What did I do wrong?

8 hours ago, Kolin Zeb said:

Hi,

I can't get rid of my Virgin Punitive Collar:

- In MCM, I set the lowest number of days to report in time,

- I failed to report in time and I got the Virgin Punitive Collar,
- I worshipped only 2 Daedrics and I lost my virginity,
- I went to the sepulcher to report (I cheated: I transported myself directly to the shrine of Clavicus Vile through the console and I worshipped the shrine), but the collar was still around my neck and no Daedrics mission was assigned to me after the worshipping (Nocturnal didn't appear, I can only see the blue aura and my character kneeling and moving like masturbating, then the message telling me to wait at least 1 day before reporting again),
- I played a lot in "busy mode" (still wearing the Virgin Punitive Collar), but later I deselected this option and played more than 1 day in normal mode,
- I went to the sepulcher to report a second time, this time I didn't cheat (I've entered from Haemar's Shame, I've killed the vampires again) but nothing has changed compared to the first reporting (I've waited in the sepulcher more than 24 h with the "wait" function, I worshipped a third time, but nothing of different).

What did I do wrong?

You are the first to talk of this problem so its a new one to me.

Sounds like you are doing everything right, but when you worship Nocturnal, the scene is not completing. This is most likely because your save has become corrupt. This can happen if you break what I call the golden rule (see Golden Rule here). 

If you can think of the point where you have changed something in your installation (re. golden rule), undo that, and go back to a save before that, this would be your safe approach. Even if you can rule out a corrupt save, the only way I can suggest you solve it, is to go back to a save before you got the Punitive Collar and try it again. As a last resort, you could use the option in Devious Devices that removes all devices, but I dont know if that will go well in terms of story progression, and if the save is corrupt, you will just have more and different problems in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone knows that i has a woman to send a letter after my dragon roar but asked me to talk to have sex. . But then nothing happened. . Don't give me the letter either. . After a while, Loving was not able to start appeared in the upper left corner. what happened?

1 hour ago, diskzzz said:

Someone knows that i has a woman to send a letter after my dragon roar but asked me to talk to have sex. . But then nothing happened. . Don't give me the letter either. . After a while, Loving was not able to start appeared in the upper left corner. what happened?

Most likely something is not installed correctly. Use the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

In a future update it would be nice to have the option in the MCM menu to simply auto pickup any of the Thum's or Damage Armor ability if you wanted to skip the quests.  Would be pretty cool to be able to use the Damage Armor ability from the very beginning of the game :)

1 hour ago, SkyTem said:

In a future update it would be nice to have the option in the MCM menu to simply auto pickup any of the Thum's or Damage Armor ability if you wanted to skip the quests.  Would be pretty cool to be able to use the Damage Armor ability from the very beginning of the game :)

I'd not want to do that. Not a fan of giving ways to get a quest reward, without doing the quest. :)

i have a suggestion.

after competing the skeleton key enchantment, if the player chooses to continue to wear the full set of items that nocturnal put on the player, when visiting nocturnal she could reward the player. the reward could be a choice between a small amount of gold, or a leveled weapon or armor. it could be a 33% chance that player gets a reward. to make it a feature to use, if the player isnt rewarded the first time then the next time it would be a 66% chance, and if not rewarded that time, then the third visit would the player would be rewarded. there would be a minimum of 5 days between each chance increase, with in that 5 days there would be 0 chance that nocturnal would reward the player, when the player does recieve a reward, there would be a cool down on the chance, with the cool down being 20 days or 3 visits with 5 days between each visit.

it would show that the player is submitting to nocturnals wishes and is trying to please her.