Body Texture Issues

Recently I have begun to try to get into using Bodyslide, where I avoided it like the plague before. I made my body as I want it, but the textures are a bit messed up. I'm assuming the error stems from my inexperience from the program and me forgetting something, but I don't know what I'm missing. All help is appreciated.

Screenshots following: 

post-810969-0-57451600-1464141500_thumb.jpg post-810969-0-80984100-1464141506_thumb.jpg

Recently I have begun to try to get into using Bodyslide, where I avoided it like the plague before. I made my body as I want it, but the textures are a bit messed up. I'm assuming the error stems from my inexperience from the program and me forgetting something, but I don't know what I'm missing. All help is appreciated.

Screenshots following: 

attachicon.gif20160524200243_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160524215414_1.jpg

This issue is usually caused by lack of vram or textures are too large (filesize), if you have an ENB going trying refreshing the by hitting f4 a few times (default key i believe) to FreeVRAM.

Screenshots following: 

attachicon.gif20160524200243_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160524215414_1.jpg

This issue is usually caused by lack of vram or textures are too large (filesize), if you have an ENB going trying refreshing the by hitting f4 a few times (default key i believe) to FreeVRAM.

Nope, that doesn't seem to be the issue, tried lowering the game requirements, installing lower quality textures etc. no dice.

look at times in DATA \ Textures \ actors \ character \ female \ 

these files MUST be included!

for the head!!!
.dds
_msn.dds
_s.dds
_sk.dds

these designations are for hands and body.
_1.dds
_1_msn.dds
_1_s.dds
_1_sk.dds

this 12 texture files requires your character, in fact all! if only one file is missing, occur graphic errors.

Archived