The reason for the CTD on sex change is probably because of Blockhead's bodyassetoverride function going WTF, as both genders have different overrides. If you equip something in the tail slot (the wings+tail), hands, and feet slots before the sex change it shouldn't crash...I hope. Sex change is extremely buggy even in the best of circumstances. As for the eyes, I know about them. It's on my to-do list to address, but...ugh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, first thank you for the hard work, it's a welcomed addition when (re) exploring Cyrodiil! I have an issue with the "Minotaur camp" near Battlehorn castle. Everytime I get near to said camp, insta CTD, whereas the minotaur race is just fine. Thing is everything else works as intended except for the minotaur camp. As such I can't play the Battlehorn castle DLC. Any tips? Thank you very much

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it ASAP. Honestly, that camp is going to be removed soon and I'll be moving the minotaur village into an Ayleid Ruins, as per TES Lore regarding Minotaurs being attracted to them. Do you have Blockhead installed and are there things in your Meshes/Characters/BodyAssetOverrides/PerRace folders?

Thank you for the fast reply. Yes, I have blockhead and all the MBP++, but it turns out it may have been because I usually play using Mod Organizer. Out of curiosity I placed all of your stuff directly in the Oblivion's data folder, and by doing so visiting the minotaur camp was doable, no more CTD.  But I also de-activated "Battlehorn" and tried a new game to be on the safe side. Either way I'm looking foward to an update :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Puddles. First of all, I want to thank you for all your hard work with this mod. Everything has been working fine for me, but I just came across something you might want to know about. I found two big yellow "WTF meshes" signs outside Underpall Cave. When I aproached them I could read they were named Falmer Looter and both summoned skeletons to fight. I tried to beat them just to see what would happen and the game crashed when one of them died.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nodame28 said:

Greetings Puddles, I am struggling to find these monster girls. Is there any spells I can summon them in one place? or is there specific place I can find all the monster girls? I will for your reply, thank you.

@nodame28 You can use COC to visit the test cells if you like, but normally you see them via Leveled List in dungeons. There's a few persistent ones who can be used as companions, or just enemies/interesting stuff...

• The Imperial Aquarium accessible via the Anvil Castle Courtyard, some enemies and a Companion-able Maormer
  • The Chapel of Dibella has a powerful Aedra and Daedra fighting inside, if you have the Nine Divines DLC and the MQ for it is active, but you can only ally with one of them...
  • The Private Quarters of the Chapel of Dibella has a Companion-able Vestige woman who used to be a priestess
  • The Chapel of Mara has two Companion-able Aedra
  • Broken Promises Cave has a special, quest-related Follower...
  • The Chapel of Talos has two Companion-able Aedra
  • The Chapel of Arkay has two Companion-able Aedra
  • The Chapel of Stendarr has a Companion-able Aedra, if you help her fight a Werewolf...
  • There's a Minotaur Half-Breed at Northern Goods and Trade
  • Elenglynn has two Companion-able Dragon Hybrids
  • The Temple of the One has some interesting stuff...
  • The Chapel of Akatosh has a Companion-able Aedra, assuming Kvatch has been destroyed...she won't be there if you have Kvatch Rebuilt and the city is intact
  • The Chapel of Zenithar has two Companion-able Aedra
  • There's a special, quest-related Follower in Newt Cave, but only after starting it in Nornal
  • Pale Pass' Fort dungeon has a Companion-able woman
  • The Chapel of Julianos has two Companion-able Aedra

That isn't an exhaustive list, though.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:11 PM, Carusi said:

Hello, Puddles. First of all, I want to thank you for all your hard work with this mod. Everything has been working fine for me, but I just came across something you might want to know about. I found two big yellow "WTF meshes" signs outside Underpall Cave. When I aproached them I could read they were named Falmer Looter and both summoned skeletons to fight. I tried to beat them just to see what would happen and the game crashed when one of them died.

@Carusi This sounds like a case of an incomplete installation. The Falmer use a special skeleton to give them a hunched back. It sounds like that was missing, somehow.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:56 AM, Jack33270 said:

Thank you for the fast reply. Yes, I have blockhead and all the MBP++, but it turns out it may have been because I usually play using Mod Organizer. Out of curiosity I placed all of your stuff directly in the Oblivion's data folder, and by doing so visiting the minotaur camp was doable, no more CTD.  But I also de-activated "Battlehorn" and tried a new game to be on the safe side. Either way I'm looking foward to an update :D

@Jack33270 Blockhead's BodyAssetOverrides system probably won't work without the files directly installed. Mod Organizer has no idea that those meshes need to be installed, because they aren't directly referenced in the ESP. Even if I made a BSA of the mod's resources, the BodyAssetOverrides folder under Meshes/Characters would need to be loose files. This is my busy season at work, so I haven't had much energy to work on this mod, sadly...not forgotten, though!

On 10/15/2018 at 8:24 PM, mcdibyoe said:

Great to see this project's still going strong!!! ^_^

@mcdibyoe Not sure if I'd say strong, but it's still alive!

I'm afraid I don't have the required Falmer skeleton. I think I downloaded all the necessary files: the original Monster Girl mod, the Blockhead edition update, the common bug fix and the weapons patch (I installed them in that order, copying the contents to my data folder). I checked my installed files and the compressed ones again and I still can´t find it. I hate to impose but, could you upload that file somewhere?

@puddles Sorry for the ping (If it works that way) but what do you use for this? I am trying to get this as stable as I can, I crash in certain areas but am unsure if it is this mod or what, I just want to make the Monster Girl experience as nice as possible. ?

Love that you are doing this btw, made me reinstall Oblivion and all!

Curious, does the PC's Fame affect the Aedra NPC's? I got a Shieldmaiden and Attendant of the Nine following me when I set my Fame a certain level, was trying to test out some stuff. 

Speaking of the Attendant, sometimes their loincloths bug out and just sorta stretch out every now and then and the textures become black. 

Spoiler

647689715_GuardianAngels.png.07a360318561c2e8570950eea10d99f4.png

Also, unrelated, but maybe sorta-relevant? But this blog; http://hanbun-obli.blog.jp/ has some pretty nice Monster Girl armors. 

10 hours ago, Vesuvian said:

Curious, does the PC's Fame affect the Aedra NPC's? I got a Shieldmaiden and Attendant of the Nine following me when I set my Fame a certain level, was trying to test out some stuff. 

Speaking of the Attendant, sometimes their loincloths bug out and just sorta stretch out every now and then and the textures become black. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, unrelated, but maybe sorta-relevant? But this blog; http://hanbun-obli.blog.jp/ has some pretty nice Monster Girl armors. 

The Aedra all have extremely high Responsibility, so they react positively to high Fame. Similarly, they will also start targeting you if your Infamy is too high and not balanced by your Fame. The following behavior shouldn't be built into THIS mod, though...maybe it's just some benign conflict with another mod? The loinclothes...I simultaneously know and don't know about that. It's related to the biped Skeleton, the tail bones, and the animations used. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it without completely re-doing the rigging.

I do know about Hanbun's blog: sad he's not been active in some time. The upcoming MG update should have a few of his things in it...I think.

On 10/30/2018 at 8:03 PM, RiMokir2 said:

@puddles Sorry for the ping (If it works that way) but what do you use for this? I am trying to get this as stable as I can, I crash in certain areas but am unsure if it is this mod or what, I just want to make the Monster Girl experience as nice as possible. ?

Love that you are doing this btw, made me reinstall Oblivion and all!

This mod's extensive use of Blockhead, vertices-heavy models, and script effect spells can cause some instability if it's setup wrong. Could you post your LO and what DLLs you have in your OBSE/Plugins folder?

Hrm...I'm pretty that none of the vanilla Magic Effects are being altered by this version of MG: the same for vanilla spells. Script Effect spells can definitely crash the game if they're designed wrong. I'd suggest loading all of your mods into TES4Edit at one, then checking to see if anything is overwriting the vanilla Magic Effects. You can post your LO and I can try to help too.

• 1 month later...
The mod is very big, which armors do you mean? Real armors or the "look-like-creatures armors"  ( NPCs in armors that add tails, wings, hooves  or change the whole body)

Most of the Mod files are from other Mods or resources.... from many other Mods. But  Emilie, the original author, did not made a full credit list.
Yes most  you can download separately.

Which armors you want?

------
But you can get all the armors with the console.
Player.additem xxyyyyyy 1
xx = load order number of the Monstergirl esp 
yyyyyyy =  ID number of the armor . ( Use CS or TES4Edit do get the ID. Or install RefScope and you can check the ID in game. )

!!!! But some armors are set as "not playable" , so you will not see them in your inventory.  ( especially if you want the "look-like-creatures armors"  )
Use CS. Open the Monstergirl.esp
1. create a new chest.
2. create copies of all armors you want. Add new ID and remove the "not playable" flag.
3. put all the new armors in the  new chest.
4. place the chest somewhere, best an interior cell that you can easily reach.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:
The mod is very big, which armors do you mean? Real armors or the "look-like-creatures armors"  ( NPCs in armors that add tails, wings, hooves  or change the whole body)

Most of the Mod files are from other Mods or resources.... from many other Mods. But  Emilie, the original author, did not made a full credit list.
Yes most  you can download separately.

Which armors you want?

------
But you can get all the armors with the console.
Player.additem xxyyyyyy 1
xx = load order number of the Monstergirl esp 
yyyyyyy =  ID number of the armor . ( Use CS or TES4Edit do get the ID. Or install RefScope and you can check the ID in game. )

!!!! But some armors are set as "not playable" , so you will not see them in your inventory.  ( especially if you want the "look-like-creatures armors"  )
Use CS. Open the Monstergirl.esp
1. create a new chest.
2. create copies of all armors you want. Add new ID and remove the "not playable" flag.
3. put all the new armors in the  new chest.
4. place the chest somewhere, best an interior cell that you can easily reach.

Real ones and skimpy ones. The ones that show up on the bandits and npcs. The playable ones.