• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to bother you but I'm getting a CTD right after trying to start a new game. I've been doing a fresh install of oblivion and I'm trying to get it work. I'm going to add more mods later but right now I'm trying to get this working. If I remove Monster girl blockhead edition, my game loads, no CTD.

I've installed the latest blockhead and the last OBSE of course...).

Here's my mod list :

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  beautiful people 2ch-ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  chanpon.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
07  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
08  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
09  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0B  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0C  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
0D  DLCThievesDen.esp
0E  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
0F  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
10  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
11  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
12  DLCVileLair.esp
13  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
14  DLCHorseArmor.esp
15  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
16  DLCOrrery.esp
17  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
1B  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
1C  Knights.esp
1D  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
1E  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
1F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
20  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
21  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
22  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
23  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
24  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
25  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
26  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
27  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
28  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
29  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
2A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
2B  beautiful people 2ch-ed ms elves - nosc.esp
2C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
2D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
2E  x117race.esp
2F  lop-ears elf.esp
30  lop-ears elf_mini.esp
31  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
32  x117Race ENG Race.esp
33  OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp
34  OCO_UOP_USIP_Patch.esp
35  OCO_DLCThievesDen_Patch.esp
36  OCO_DLCHorseArmor_Patch.esp
37  OCO_DLCMehrunesRazor_Patch.esp
38  OCO_DLCOrrery_Patch.esp
39  zzEstrus.esp
3A  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
3B  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
3C  LoversMB2.esp
3D  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
3E  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
3F  LoversCreature.esp

I've removed the mod for now that's why it is not listed *it was the last mod in the list*. I've tried to understand by myself but I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

ps : I've followed the steps to install the mods and installed the requirements of this mods twice and no success.

The MBP I installed : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

And the latest OCO v2 from nexus.

Using OBMM for .omod and Wrye Bash to install my mods.

First sort your Mods.

Lovers wrong, DLCs wrong,...

Sort all Mods.

Read my yellow Link below.

If your load order is wrong, but your game works, it can happen that one more Mod crash the game (regardless of where you put the new Mod in the load order)

52 minutes ago, fejeena said:

First sort your Mods.

Lovers wrong, DLCs wrong,...

Sort all Mods.

Read my yellow Link below.

If your load order is wrong, but your game works, it can happen that one more Mod crash the game (regardless of where you put the new Mod in the load order)

Thank you,I sorted my mod order, still didn't worked.

However, after I went through the ini files after reading your whole link post and modified a few things.

I've deleted this mod : DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer.

It is now working. I don't know if it was due to a conflict with the mod or my bad configuration of the ini file but thanks.

If I had to guess, DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer was conflicting with the extremely complicated (and unfortunately still glitchy) captive spawn animations. That's a totally uninformed guess, though. To clarify for @fejeena why some creatures wear redundant clothing/armor over their overridden bodies, it's usually a means of giving them proc'ing Nudeshy's embarrassment animations/trying to equip Dynamic Underwear from other mods. In the case of the Water Atronach Girl, iirc the reason she wears the outfit is related to the core that's supposed to show up in her chest...which usually doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

I use DMC stylish and monster girl... the most problems I've noticed with the captives is the animation will interrupt as they try to run or attack you if you get near (when I was a vampire and everyone aggro's at me). But I think that's an AI issue, not animations.

Theoretically, the captives will work 100% fine all of the time. Theoretically, buuut...Radiant AI taking over during combat and the fact that any mod that overhauls combat/aggression/fleeing will cause inconsistencies overrules that 100%. >___>

Sorry if some of the stuff I am gonna ask has been answered recently, I didn't see anything in the first and last few pages about it. When I stumbled on the thread for the non-blockheadised version (whatever that means) it kinda caught my interest until it got to some certain stuff so with this one I am kinda wondering:

Does this have any gore related stuff? Probably my most important question as that is an instant dealbreaker and what ended up turning me away from the other version. If it can be easily avoided/optional (say by being only in a specific area, options to turn it off or by some other mean) that would be fine too.

Is there a short rundown of what this adds? I am aware that it adds a bunch of new enemy types based on monster girls but not much else. Does not need to be a big list.

Anything I wanna know with compatibility/installation stuff beforehand? Been a while since I modded Oblivion so it would be nice if I knew what I would have to look out for, but it does not need to be an in-depth explanation, I can do some looking around once I know what I need to know.

There is some gore, yes. There's some torn apart corpses that spawn via Leveled Lists and a few of the Namiran monsters are kind of squicky holdovers from when Emily maintained the mod. If you'd like I can make a "censored" copy of the .esp with those things scrubbed out. Not difficult, in this case.

-

As for a rundown, uh...

There's a number of new playable races, a couple of small quests that provide "companionable" NPCs if you use MCS Companion or similar.

There's a few locations added, particularly the Minotaur Village (which will be moving in the near future to another location).

Most of the mod is just adding new NPCs/creatures though, yes. There's a very complex faction system, so some Daedra might spawn and attack Dremora if the Daedric Prince they serve dislikes Mehrunes Dagon, etc.

-

I don't know of any particular compatibility issues. It has built-in compatibility if you have the Knights DLC, particularly. The only requirement is Blockhead.

Hi Puddles, thanks for the mod, so far its working really well. The only minor glitch is the Stendarr spell, it seems to corrupt the cell or something. After using it then trying to re-enter the dungeon it gives me an instant ctd.  Not a big issue, I just leave the girls playing with their zombies toys.

Alright, thanks for the answers puddles (and sorry for the late reply). I'd really appreciate a censored file if it would be ok. New playable races sounds nice and more enemy variety is always good, and that faction stuff sounds like it could lead to some interesting moments with some luck. I am mostly looking for some things to spice up a new Oblivion run when I get back into it after a few years, so this kinda stuff seems like a good way to add in some surprises.

30 minutes ago, Ceretraks said:

Alright, thanks for the answers puddles (and sorry for the late reply). I'd really appreciate a censored file if it would be ok. New playable races sounds nice and more enemy variety is always good, and that faction stuff sounds like it could lead to some interesting moments with some luck. I am mostly looking for some things to spice up a new Oblivion run when I get back into it after a few years, so this kinda stuff seems like a good way to add in some surprises.

Rename this file to just Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp once you download it. The dead "Mutilated/Devoured Captives" will still spawn via LL as normal, but you can just imagine the mutilation in your head. I 'should' have caught everything. I wish I knew something about scripting so I could just build-in a toggle to allow and disallow the stuff.

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition Censored.esp

plugins screen?  You mean Oblivion Modmanger ?   ( I hope you don't use the Oblivion Launcher exe )

Have you unpacked the download file?

Copied esp and folders in your game data folder ?

Then start Oblivion Modmanger and correct your Load order .  And activate the esp.

Start the game with OBSE_loader.exe ( if you have a disc game version )  or Oblivion.exe ( if you have a game steam version )

Getting a few bugs others have mentioned before. Clothing and wings stretching off into the distance, as well as something with the cow-people stretching off as well. Funky eyes, CTD when changing sex of draconic races and the water atronachs are reverting to basic underwear when taking damage.

Spoiler

oblivion.esm

oscuro's_oblivion_overhaul.esm

mart's monster mod.esm

mart's monster mod for OOO.esm

fundament.esm

realsticleveling.esm

alternative beginnings.esp

oscuro's_oblivion_overhaul.esp

enhanced economy.esp

mart's monster mod for OOO.esp

mart's monster mod - gems & gem dust.esp

mart's monster mod - diverse wisp and VASE addon.esp

mart's monster mod - diverse runeskulls loot OOO.esp

mart's monster mod - friendlier factions.esp

mart's monster mod - dungeons of MMM.esp

mart's monster mod - farm animals.esp

mart's monster mod - diverse waterlife.esp

ithieveryraiseveryhard.esp

better dungeons.esp

mart's monster mod - diverse creatures expansion.esp

fighters guild quests.esp

mages guild quests.esp

mart's monster mod - additional enemy NPC vars.esp

OOOshivering isles.esp

knights.esp

DLCbattlehorncastle.esp

DLCspelltomes.esp

DLCmehrunesrazor.esp

DLCshiveringisles.esp

DLCfrostcrag.esp

DLChorsearmor.esp

DLCorrery.esp

DLCvilelair.esp

DLCthievesden.esp

obliviondlcdelayers.esp

harvest [flora].esp

harvest [flora] - DLCfrostcrag.esp

harvest [flora] - DLCvilelair.esp

harvest [flora] - shivering isles.esp

mart's monster mod - DLChorsearmor +slofs.esp

mart's monster mod - knights.esp

OOOextended.esp

map marker overhaul.esp

map marker overhaul - SI additions.esp

bundlement.esp

myserious bear's epic necromancy.esp

nakhanimal's awesome vampire mod.esp

nekhanimallifedetect.esp

creature diversity.esp

guildadvancement.esp

atakesall.esp

monster girl blockhead edition.esp

enhanced hotkeys.esp

aog overhaul and detect item.esp

HUD status bars.esp

suprememagicka.esp

sm_shiveringisles.esp

sm_scrolls.esp

sm_sigilstone.esp

sm_dlcspelltome.esp

sm_OOO.esp

sm_MMM.esp

bashed patch, 0.esp

maskar's oblivion overhaul.esp

rshalchemy.esp

rshalchemyrecipes.esp

rshalchemy - avu.esp

maskar's and rshAlchemy are intentionally under the patch, all else is sorted by LOOT. Italics are *technically* deactivated mods according to OBMM, but are still applied via the bashed patch. Bolded/underlined is your mod's place. Also have latest version of OBSE and Blockhead installed.

No texture-centric mods that I know of, which seem to cause the most reported problems, but I could be wrong because I downloaded half this stuff at three in the morning.

And, to organize the problems I've seen in my 30~ minutes of playtime

--Water atronachs spontaneously put on default female underwear when damaged. Not applied when one-shot(sometimes) or when killed with the kill command. Also sometimes t-poses around, but only happened twice after loading action-heavy saves

--Draconic races have their wings stretched into infinity. Blue scaly chicks, whoever they are, also have the stretch effect applied to the entire backs of their arms and legs, in addition to the wings.

--Some clothing stretches into infinity, don't know which ones as it either despawns or stops stretching upon wearer death. Didn't test with self.

--Cow women (midwives?) have stretch effect coming from somewhere. Can't pinpoint where.

--Interestingly, all stretch effects point to the same direction. South-SouthWest. Stretch effects can also be seen far beyond the actor itself can be seen.

--CTD when changing sex of any draconic race in character creation.

--Eye textures for custom races are all either that weird shifted-quadrant look, completely black(intentional?), or looks like a picture of a nebula or supernova. Only exception is whatever race has the huge side-horns, directly left of base imperial selection.

--New Khajiit races have default hair that floats far above their head.

--New gear is hilariously overpriced/buffed for their status and users. Water atronachs and total pushover bandit-type enemies carry mid/high level gear or basic level gear with triple-digit values, highly valuable gems, or mild/moderate enchanted items worth tens of thousands. They actually use barely half the stuff they carry.

That's all the ones I can think of. I don't know how many of these are genuine problems with the mod itself, or what are bizarre conflict issues, or if I forgot a painfully obvious step. I have OBSE and Blockhead installed, installed and reinstalled the base mod properly as well as the update files, and I use the censored gore .esp you provided that one dude earlier. Sorry for the wall of text.

Nope, no mods that touch a character's body whatsoever, whether it's underwear stuff or textures. Only things I have that could be possibly toeing the line are Oscuro's and Maskar's overhauls and the creature mods I have, because they do add their own textures and meshes, unless something else is secretly fiddling with things.

Spoiler

20180804154435_1.thumb.jpg.668064fb0cc5d32127fd29f975f16766.jpg20180804155643_1.thumb.jpg.4c2c2cf35a72aa2c34d5fc80b0f8cb77.jpg20180804155632_1.thumb.jpg.d4c5e7a276a77fb674aac26dc78b4429.jpg20180804160037_1.thumb.jpg.679c0960e7d506fd72e192cd1d1a6976.jpg

It's, uh.....

Does not work unfortunately. Stretching appears in different places each time something is (un)equipped. Cowbells and breasts also stretch. I had put the .nif file in the Monster Girl meshes subfolder of the main meshes folder, then moved it to main meshes. No changes. Eyes are also funky, but are simultaneously cool as fuck and utterly terrifying.

Spoiler

20180804180557_1.thumb.jpg.e7c1b471e59a2c7ede5e0b5845441f68.jpg20180804180555_1.thumb.jpg.9b6f9731de7a3ba9efdec6cdf909403d.jpg

Okay. Page or so back I found Fajeena had provided LAPF skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif files, so I got those and plugged 'em in and overwrote that skeleton with the one you gave. Wings, breasts, and cowbells are no longer stretching, though wings still have extremely angular elbow joints. There is stretching into infinity regarding the dragon-hybrid's wrist blade scales, but only in first person mode. Wearing gloves negates that oddity. Eyes are still weird and will haunt my nightmares, but is tolerable. Water atronachs seemingly aren't becoming suddenly bashful anymore, but I haven't tested with actual gameplay. Might have to install a nude mod so everyone doesn't suddenly gain underwear when I take all their oh-so-valuable armor of their bodies.

Sorry if I'm being an annoyance, I'm just trying to get this working for me.

EDIT: And it seemed you posted as I was typing. Yeah, I figured where to put it after twiddling around with it, but still had the problem. skeletonbeast did something though, but I'll never know what. Also still having CTDs when changing sex of dragon hybrid.

Edit once more: skeletonbeast doesn't seem to actually affect the problem. I guess I just.....jiggled the stupid loose somehow? I don't know. All I know is that it's works, it's playable, I got roflstomped by Pyramid Head, and the nightmarish eyes should totally be kept for something in the future.