The source of the issue is the loin cloth: the same loincloth (retextured) is used for a lot of meshes in the mod, I think, and all of them are reported to have various bugs for some people. I see some visual bugs with them, but for me there's no CTD...I'm still not 100% "why" they happen.

Feel free to ignore the following message 'cause i'm not sure if it's relevant but just in case. 

So i have digged further the issue, and when i preview the piece of gear on a character in TesCS, it seem like a texture is missing, the top of the piece seem ok, but the legs are invisible on the preview, i've checked other piece of gear, and none of them have similar "missing legs" problem, maybe it's just a TesCS oddities with modded gear ,IDK. 

I'll keep my "bandaid" method for now and  i'll keep an eye out in case it's occur with other clothes that use the same loincloth(i hope not).

11 hours ago, morreski said:

Here. Its seem that the stocking of the piece is missing, is there is any.

Hide contents

Issue1.png

Issue2.png

Interesting. I'll take a look at it. Maybe a _n map somehow avoided getting packaged.

1 hour ago, Podo said:

This mod makes me CTD on the road from Anvil to Kvatch, just immediately north of the Stables, at the part where going on the road you pass between two boulders

Can you take a screenshot of the location without the mod enabled?

1 hour ago, sicko said:

I assume this mod doesn't play well with other mods that add monsters e.g. Martigens or Oscuro's?

Unless you use a Bashed Patch, whichever mod that modifies the a Leveled List last will take precedent. MOO will work fine because it doesn't directly modify any of the lists. I use it with MOO and a personal mod that adds a variety (100+) different animals/creatures just fine, using Wrye Bash to merge the lists.

3 hours ago, Podo said:

This mod makes me CTD on the road from Anvil to Kvatch, just immediately north of the Stables, at the part where going on the road you pass between two boulders

I don't usually make comments on this site, but I have to confirm that I've experienced the same situation around the exact same area (had CTDs on the travel from Anvil to Crowhaven and from doing the first Fighters' Guild quest). It appears to happen only in said area.

Edit: I'll help out Podo by (hopefully) providing the right screenshots of the area.

ScreenShot0.jpg

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

1 hour ago, IAmTheCodyz said:

I don't usually make comments on this site, but I have to confirm that I've experienced the same situation around the exact same area (had CTDs on the travel from Anvil to Crowhaven and from doing the first Fighters' Guild quest). It appears to happen only in said area.

Edit: I'll help out Podo by (hopefully) providing the right screenshots of the area. I can't tell if this happens further up the road as well, due to CTD, but I'm positive it occurs around this area.

ScreenShot0.jpg

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

If I had to guess, it's something spawning at the Wayshrine...I'll add this to my list of bugs to look over. Could actually be one of the aforementioned Aedra's outfits.

27 minutes ago, sicko said:

Alright I'm trying to give this a go but I've hit an issue here. I have OCO but the eyes for some races are all messed up. The download file says to try the OCO MBP Patch but the only one I've found is this https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46254 which makes it so all races have messed up eyes instead of fixing those that don't. Am I installing the right patch?

After you install the googly eye fix, you need to find all the eyes that OCO2 normally adds and replace them with the Elaborate Eyes mesh. That would be...um...the Imperial folder and the Nuska folder, I think. By itself, that patch will indeed just screw up everyone's eyes if you're still using the vanilla/OCO eye .nif.

So I need to download the Elaborate Eyes mod and then put those files into the Imperial and Nuska folder? It's very late here so I will try that tomorrow and report back. I also encountered this though

96YaMoC.jpg

part of her was going across the map some distance which is how I found her.

Haven't encountered too many monster girls but the ones I have encountered have been very cool. Really looking forward to this mod once I get the issues resolved.

18 hours ago, puddles said:

Can't see the screenshot, but she's stretching you say?

Yes; it's Azura's Messenger at the Azura Shrine. I think it's her horns or something? And maybe something in her back.

As for the elaborate eyes there's only an oMod file in the download; no meshes I can see. That's the only download option too so I haven't a clue where to go from here.

EDIT: Killed her and took her stuff. I think it was the crown she was wearing. It disappeared after I took it.

Okay, so...this will fix the skirt that broke, somehow. Drop it in the following folder:

meshes\Monster Girl meshes\armor\sets\aedra\DSR\f

The Fallen Aedra spawns near the Anvil Oblivion Gate commonly and usually fights some sort of Daedra there before expiring. She has that outfit on, which was somehow missing its UV Map (it wasn't in earlier editions...?!), and that could potentially cause CTDs. Maybe we'll get lucky and this will fix the CTDs.

DSRWR3LOW.nif

3 hours ago, puddles said:

Okay, so...this will fix the skirt that broke, somehow. Drop it in the following folder:

meshes\Monster Girl meshes\armor\sets\aedra\DSR\f

The Fallen Aedra spawns near the Anvil Oblivion Gate commonly and usually fights some sort of Daedra there before expiring. She has that outfit on, which was somehow missing its UV Map (it wasn't in earlier editions...?!), and that could potentially cause CTDs. Maybe we'll get lucky and this will fix the CTDs.

DSRWR3LOW.nif

Kudos to you, friend! This fixed the CTD issue and I can freely run around near the Wayshrine again.

The crown doesn't appear to be fixed but that may because I loaded the save with the crown already screwy.

The eyes are so close now though! Everything is perfect except for the Argonians. It looks like the model is wrong; like it's trying to use the size and location of the human eyes so the Argonian eyes are too close together. From a straight on angle it looks like Argonians have no eyes at all but if you look on the side you can see their eyes just aren't in the right place. Hope you can see these screens; I'll link the imgur album and try to attach them.

https://imgur.com/a/48xB4

Thank you btw for both helping me resolve these issues and taking over Emily's project generally. I always liked the idea of what she was trying to do but it was so slapped together it was a nightmare to get working at all. I'm glad I'm able to experience it finally even with these issues. Do you have any plans of expanding on it further or is it mainly fixing what's broken and making it more lore friendly?

20180112074524_1.jpg

20180112074527_1.jpg

game ctds alot upon entering (the realm of) oblivion, i dont have anymods that edit said cells, does anyone else have this problem.

Great mod btw actually gives me a reason to explore what not keep up the great work.:smile:

also it ctds around the gate, i dont have the sword patch could that be it

edit: i think it isnt compatible with either hentai or unofficial oblivion patch

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp
Alluring Wine Bottles.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp
Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
HentaiMania2.esp
HentaiMania2_Merged_Nightmare.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SetBody.esp
MidasSpells.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners NPC NE.esp
CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

On 1/12/2018 at 10:08 PM, puddles said:

I have the Unofficial Patch...hm. Which incompatibility are you seeing with Hentaimania 2? That mod does do some odd things...

Which Oblivion Gate are you talking about? 'any' gate, or a specific one?

any gate, and theres some dungeons (did one for the eastern women or whoever) that definitely conflicted with hentaimania 2 and since ive disabled one i get no crashes in oblivion or dungeons

edit: im retarded there is no conflict with the 2nd hentaimania (to my knowledge)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning!

I've seen mentions in this thread about missing resources (and the errors they can cause), so I DLed the install files and ran TES4FILES on it to see what IT found to be missing. Quite a few of these "errors" are actually core resources, and can safely be ignored. The rest, though, bear investigation and fixing, either by providing the missing resources OR by removing the call for them from the ESP. Hopefully this data will be helpful.

You can ignore the weird path prefix, since I keep my Oblivion testbed in an inobvious location on my work box. Just FYI, the multicore Xeon 16GB system took about 90 minutes of uninterrupted work time (after I went home for the evening) to process the Monstergirl ESP/resources.

Rochndil, contributing as he can...

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition_error.txt

It honestly does help to have TES4Edit run a scan, since as you noticed a lot of what gets reported missing is core stuff from the main BSAs that isn't scanned.

Below are all issues I need to look into. The Tojay and Ohmes Raht ones at the top are persistent bugs that I just can't seem to stomp out stemming from when I moved most of the mod's resources to the Monster Girl meshes/textures directories: you'll notice that erroneous space in front of Ohmes...it's not there when I've checked the section in the Races menu. >_> It's not going to cause an issue though, because if you use this mod without HGEC, everything will look wrong, and HGEC doesn't use the leg texture.

The rest are probably bits and pieces that got lost and/or corrupted when my previous computer's HD started failing, so TES4Files didn't copy them during the scan. The two missing icons can easily be ignored/substituted. The two hand/hand glow ones are called for by the .nifs for those meshes, but in reality when the item is worn in-game it uses the race's hand textures like normal. I'll fix those meshes. I feel that the xxtextures/main_1.dds was actually something important, though...

---

===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/ Monster Girl textures/characters/Tojay/earkhajiit.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/Monster Girl textures/characters/ Ohmes Raht/female/legfemale.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/menus/icons/Monster Girl Icons/R18PN/Cosplay/mina/pantuA.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/menus/icons/Monster Girl icons/R18PN/Cosplay/mina/pantuB.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/monster girl textures/armor/xxtextures/main_1.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/monster girl textures/clothes/tera/human female robe 18 oh/a hand.dds"
===> Cannot find file "C:/Alan/Save/Stuff/Oblivion/Data/textures/monster girl textures/clothes/tera/human female robe 18 oh/a handglow.dds"