FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Figured out that I accidentally uploaded the wrong version. The new version should have Mary Holden not disappear upon leaving. Also added an dialogue option to get her to follow for those who left Vault 101 with Mary and had her disappear.

My bad all.

hi i tried the new update and found a few things.

during tunnel snakes rule the quests appears to progress ok though at the end after speaking to butch, the scene does not occur,  i also noticed the "hows amata" dialogue option was removed aswell.

during the follow up quest to slating their thirst the quest does not update after speaking to arefus female residents and lucy, the quest stage stays stuck at that step.

i tried to speak to moira about isabella and she did not spawn.

Sorry for mentioning these i am enjoying what you are adding to the mod.

All bug reports are good, though at this rate I'm going to have to change the name of the mod into just "addons."

The how's Amata dialogue is "supposed" to be the starting dialogue of the Tunnel Snakes Rule. Something tells me I may have set that to run only once. I'll probably be changing it a bit and making the dialogue to start the quest be independent. The Tunnel Snakes rule quest is still in it's very...basic stages.

The Arefu quest half the time seems to work. The other half it just completely fails. I'm going to start adding a "debug" option so that the quest can progress to the next stage regardless of whether you completed the objective or not (basically a cheat option to get it to keep moving).

I will check Isabella again, though at the current stage it just spawns her, I couldn't get her to do any scenes with the ghouls that spawn nearby due to script issues.

Back to the GECK I go, I guess.

That is probably because I changed the ways the scenes were called when trying to implement the failed companion mode. Some of the scenes were set up using NX. I tried changing those to "calls" instead, which appears to be a poor choice on my part.

Modding TTWQO is very strange sometimes, as some of the scripts don't seem to like working if I change/add to it slightly. It took me quite a while to figure out why my Emaline scene wasn't running properly and only semi-figured out how to get it to work. For instance, I'm not sure why nearly every scene in the "Rotunder" quest uses quest stages to change the stages to the Sex Quest, yet the last scene has the Sex Quest stage change come from the result script in the dialogue topics script area. Eventually had to do a complete change in the way the scenes were called.

Same goes with some of the other quest, like the "making friends" quest. If some of the original quests are broken, let me know and I'll revert all of them back to their original scene scripts.

Modding TTWQO is very strange sometimes, as some of the scripts don't seem to like working if I change/add to it slightly. It took me quite a while to figure out why my Emaline scene wasn't running properly and only semi-figured out how to get it to work. For instance, I'm not sure why nearly every scene in the "Rotunder" quest uses quest stages to change the stages to the Sex Quest, yet the last scene has the Sex Quest stage change come from the result script in the dialogue topics script area. Eventually had to do a complete change in the way the scenes were called.

Functions in NVSE were introduced halfway through us making the mod. In the case of the rotunda quest, I needed the quest to end prior to the final sex scene.

Ah, I see.

As for the dialog not showing up..not sure why that's happening. If the scene plays, then it means that the CBdialog is not running for some reason (or the conditions aren't working correctly). It's possible that I may have screwed up the conditions for the dialogue topic. I will check on that.

*Edit* Now I know why the dialogue isn't always showing up for the mutant scene. I set the CBDialog for some of the scenes to actor B instead of Actor A. Will be fixing that and uploading a new version soon.

In other news, I figured out an extremely basic method of having a companion substitute for you. Unfortunately, it is via dialogue and right now only applies to active companions (that have the companion variable flag set on). Still need to test the other quests to see if it works, but was able to have a companion substitute for the entire first part of Making Friends. This will be in the next update as well, though I cannot give any guarantees that a male PC will be able to do the super mutant quests yet via companion substitute.

Having problems with the TTW Overhaul when I disable the addon mod I can get through the Marcus scene with sarah but after that if stops working if I have sex with sarah when reddin asks me to go with colins nothing happens reddins just reloads her gun. When I load this addon mod I can't get to that it stopped right after marcus has finished reddins nothing happens I am using Sexout spuck and have turned off all of the options and it still does this. Can anyone help me fix this. Thanks.

Mod list.txt

Currently, this mod screws up the Marcus scene with Sarah. It does not progress beyond the Reddin scene. I will be posting a fix for that today or tomorrow. If you want to do Sarah-Marcus scene, do the entire thing without this addons and patch mod activated.

Did you turn on the cheat mode to ally with the super mutants early from TTW QO Addons? If so, that might be causing issues.

If the scene with Colins doesn't run in the basic TTW Quest Overhaul, then that's a different problem. I was able to go through the entire quest without issue using the base TTW Quest Overhaul. Is this a repeatable problem?

*Edit* Will not be releasing update today nor tomorrow while I try to figure out why the replacer mechanism doesn't work for other quests.

*Further edit: Learned today that the packages I thought I put conditions on didn't save, which explains why some issues are still off curing. Because I'm an idiot.

Currently, this mod screws up the Marcus scene with Sarah. It does not progress beyond the Reddin scene. I will be posting a fix for that today or tomorrow. If you want to do Sarah-Marcus scene, do the entire thing without this addons and patch mod activated.

Did you turn on the cheat mode to ally with the super mutants early from TTW QO Addons? If so, that might be causing issues.

If the scene with Colins doesn't run in the basic TTW Quest Overhaul, then that's a different problem. I was able to go through the entire quest without issue using the base TTW Quest Overhaul. Is this a repeatable problem?

*Edit* Will not be releasing update today nor tomorrow while I try to figure out why the replacer mechanism doesn't work for other quests.

*Further edit: Learned today that the packages I thought I put conditions on didn't save, which explains why some issues are still off curing. Because I'm an idiot.

Just a question: Is there any plan to make male PC possible to save Janice?

Already implemented.

Janice during Waters of Life no longer has to die (note that this may break your main questline, be sure to have a backup before using this). You can tell her to either escape to Rivet City, surrender to the Enclave, or submit to the super mutants. Submitting to the super mutants has her follow Marcus around, while surrendering to the Enclave has her move to Raven Rock with Anna.

:)

Already implemented.

Janice during Waters of Life no longer has to die (note that this may break your main questline, be sure to have a backup before using this). You can tell her to either escape to Rivet City, surrender to the Enclave, or submit to the super mutants. Submitting to the super mutants has her follow Marcus around, while surrendering to the Enclave has her move to Raven Rock with Anna.

:)

To be honest, I have no idea if the male gender works. The saving Janice option was originally just for the female PC side, though I can't remember if I put any gender conditions.

How do you get the Supermutants to leave the scientists alone during the Waters of Life quest? I managed to trigger Liam Neeson telling me to go in and clear the place out, but I can't find anything to get the supermutants to not fight with the scientists.  :-/

I would like some people to test this interim version that I've been working on. It includes Loogie's companion list option for whenever you offer a teammate to the super mutants (as well as the original method for those who liked the dialogue), an in-progress player-replacer option (you must tell a companion you want him/her to replace you. You can also talk to any companion to revert it back to you) (so far only tested to work for the first super mutant quest "Making Friends", the script for some reason is having difficulty keeping a reference saved for the other quests. I don't know why.), a bunch of new stuff when leaving Vault 101 for the first time:

(1. (Either Gender) you can ask Amata to distract the guard outside. She will keep the guard distracted till you leave the zone.

2. (Female PC) If you submitted to the Tunnel Snakes with or without Amata, security guards will at first try to talk to you. You can offer yourself to them in exchange for not going hostile with them (note that the dialogue packages cause multiple guards to try to talk to you at the same time, which may screw up scenes as they are about to begin)

3. (Either Gender) You can now put on a show or screw Ellen if talking to the roaches. Doing so will cause the vault 101 roaches to approach you in hopes of seeing you (and Mary, if applicable) perform for them. (Note, all living and not in combat roaches will approach you, which might get really annoying).

4. (Either Gender) Poor Mary Holden will now be taken advantage if she is knocked unconscious by the two guards in the beginning (and only if both guards are alive). The guards are "supposed" to suffer fatal heart attacks after 4 scenes with Mary, but for some reason it never works for me. May interfere if you are trying to recruit Mary and not have to fight anyone when leaving Vault 101, as the guards will not stop unless you kill them (or somehow get Mary to join you as a companion).

5. (Female PC, not sure if it works for male PC) You can now offer Mary to the Overseer for the password to escape.

6. (Female PC) Via certain dialogue option (when Amata offers you the pistol), you can now set her to be taken by Officer Mack when she is being interrogated. (Or, at least, it's supposed to do that, I never do see anything). Option should be available if she is offered to the Tunnel Snakes.

Other quests in progress:

A quest in the Republic of Dave where they get taken over by a squad of nightkin. (not implemented yet)

Tunnel Snakes Rule in Trouble on the Homefront is being reworked. (not finished yet)

I may have improperly cleaned the mod, which is why I'm asking for testers. I also would like to see if any more bugs come up (I'm sure there will be).

*NOTE: For this test version, it requires Sexout Common Resources (SCR)

*EDIT: I have a strange issue with scripts in my mod, in that they will sometimes run and others times not for no discernible reason at all. For instance, I'll do something that should set the objective as completed. It doesn't. I save the file, restart the game, and load the save. The script runs and the objective is set as completed. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

hi i just started a new game to try out the update and foun a few things.
I think i forgot to report it before but if you offer both amata and yourself, amata will not wear a tunnel snake jacket.  Though she does wear a tunnel snake jacket if its just her who's usbmitted to them.

In the case of my character submitting to them (with amata) every guard in the vault appears to home in on the player including officer mack, this has an effect wear amata does not stay seatedwhen being interrogated. because naturlly since the gaurd is gone she is going to run for it xD

If the dialogue option about her being with the tunnel snakes is the one which i think it is, you do see amata and the chief during the interrogation together if its just amata whos submitted,  due to the prior mentioned bug where the chief leaves teh room i have not been able to see the scene when both the player and amata submit.

For mary i have noticed tht the gaurds sometimes stop attacking her in which case she can be recruited.  though this appears to be luck.

these are all really interesting update ideas though thanks again for your work on the mod

Tried the patch - It was fairly solid for the most part, but there were a couple of things.

1. Edit - Found the problem - I didn't notice the speech options 

2. After Mary is defeated by the guards, a DP scene does initiate, but only once.  After that they continue to rape thin air while she gets up and just stands there.  Can still recruit her as a companion though.

3. See 1.

I would like some people to test this interim version that I've been working on. It includes Loogie's companion list option for whenever you offer a teammate to the super mutants (as well as the original method for those who liked the dialogue), an in-progress player-replacer option (you must tell a companion you want him/her to replace you. You can also talk to any companion to revert it back to you) (so far only tested to work for the first super mutant quest "Making Friends", the script for some reason is having difficulty keeping a reference saved for the other quests. I don't know why.), a bunch of new stuff when leaving Vault 101 for the first time:

(1. (Either Gender) you can ask Amata to distract the guard outside. She will keep the guard distracted till you leave the zone.

2. (Female PC) If you submitted to the Tunnel Snakes with or without Amata, security guards will at first try to talk to you. You can offer yourself to them in exchange for not going hostile with them (note that the dialogue packages cause multiple guards to try to talk to you at the same time, which may screw up scenes as they are about to begin)

3. (Either Gender) You can now put on a show or screw Ellen if talking to the roaches. Doing so will cause the vault 101 roaches to approach you in hopes of seeing you (and Mary, if applicable) perform for them. (Note, all living and not in combat roaches will approach you, which might get really annoying).

4. (Either Gender) Poor Mary Holden will now be taken advantage if she is knocked unconscious by the two guards in the beginning (and only if both guards are alive). The guards are "supposed" to suffer fatal heart attacks after 4 scenes with Mary, but for some reason it never works for me. May interfere if you are trying to recruit Mary and not have to fight anyone when leaving Vault 101, as the guards will not stop unless you kill them (or somehow get Mary to join you as a companion).

5. (Female PC, not sure if it works for male PC) You can now offer Mary to the Overseer for the password to escape.

6. (Female PC) Via certain dialogue option (when Amata offers you the pistol), you can now set her to be taken by Officer Mack when she is being interrogated. (Or, at least, it's supposed to do that, I never do see anything). Option should be available if she is offered to the Tunnel Snakes.

A quest in the Republic of Dave where they get taken over by a squad of nightkin. (not implemented yet)

Tunnel Snakes Rule in Trouble on the Homefront is being reworked. (not finished yet)

I may have improperly cleaned the mod, which is why I'm asking for testers. I also would like to see if any more bugs come up (I'm sure there will be).

*EDIT: I have a strange issue with scripts in my mod, in that they will sometimes run and others times not for no discernible reason at all. For instance, I'll do something that should set the objective as completed. It doesn't. I save the file, restart the game, and load the save. The script runs and the objective is set as completed. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I made it through the vault ok, but it entered an infinite loop of doom when trying to dismiss Mary.

5 works for male.

Scene with marces with males you can start it with this patch scene freezes they do not take marry that freezes it.

The scene in front of NGR glitches for males when you have your friend to sarah start the scene but freezes companion/marry does not start it..

Companion replacement does not seam to be working for any scene scenes freezes companion is marry. (consul says Sexoutactrunfull: aborting. actor is invalid. code:-1)

can't seam to offer mary to random mutants(edit she shows in alternate method after you convince another companion.)

with three some in rotunda line breaks freezes.

firing Mary creates a infinite loop of her perc saying its being removed.

(odd this play through vera weatherly is missing.)

Suggestion* If you do the radroach path to include taking butches mom, have all rad roaches be friendly wanting to see a scene.

LoadOrder_FalloutNV_2016-08-02T16-13-27.txt

Thanks to all for giving me feedback and bug reports. Looks like I got a lot of things to fix.

Mary Holden dismiss infinite loop of doom is an accident, forgot to set it to run only once when dismissing.

As for Vera Weatherly not showing up, not sure why that's happening as the mod doesn't touch her at all.

Once I clean up the bugs, I'll release another version.