Importing your character’s face into the CK

Does anybody know how to do it?

I wanted to use this face for a new NPC. There was a “spf” command for the skyrim. It is in fallout 4 as well but when I want to import face into CK, there is no npc* file. Am I doing something wrong or there is no such feature at all?

Maybe there is another way? Thanks in advance. 

Does anybody know how to do it?

I wanted to use this face for a new NPC. There was a “spf” command for the skyrim. It is in fallout 4 as well but when I want to import face into CK, there is no npc* file. Am I doing something wrong or there is no such feature at all?

Maybe there is another way? Thanks in advance. 

Bethesda, in their infinite assholish wisdom, deemed the spf command "unnecessary" apparently.

Just another fine example of Bethesda fixing shit that wasn't broken  :angry:

Trykz

This thread is probably not the right place for this but it seems to be related somewhat so here goes.

I was wondering if it's possible to import a Skyrim PLAYER character face into Fallout 4? I seem to remember a way to do it in Skyrim using TES5Edit but I've lost a few more brain cells since then so I can't remember the details.

If anyone has an answer it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

This thread is probably not the right place for this but it seems to be related somewhat so here goes.

I was wondering if it's possible to import a Skyrim PLAYER character face into Fallout 4? I seem to remember a way to do it in Skyrim using TES5Edit but I've lost a few more brain cells since then so I can't remember the details.

If anyone has an answer it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Look here --> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62019-is-there-a-way-to-use-a-skyrim-face-in-fallout/

Archived