[RPG Maker] Harem, dark RPG game. c8m6 released Sept 6 2019

kerd

The reboot of Harem is one year old today!  I'm going to mark December 3rd as the official restart of of Harem as it's when this Patreon campaign started.  Without it, I wouldn't be able to devote nearly as much time as I can to Harem.  And also a thank you for every person who took the time to give me feedback either on the blog and forums!  When you take the time to do that, it gives me a bump in motivation and it's definitely appreciated!  The fact there's never enough of it makes me appreciate what I get even more!

Unfortunately I have to give you all an IOU on the anniversary gift, with it being crunch time and all. I've finished writing/imaging/coding everything but 50% of Terra's NC/Bonus scene and doing a lot of testing.  Hopefully release will be closer to the 5th, not the 10th, for Patrons.  As soon as that happens, I will upgrade the public version to 5m1.

post-1202503-0-13179500-1480782147_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-04895400-1480782148_thumb.jpg

We're entering the final rounds of testing, hopefully 5m2 will be out in a few days for you all to enjoy! And another teaser from Terra's bonus scene! When 5m2 comes out for my $5+ Patrons, I will update the public version to 5m1!

c5m2
-6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix. Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
-4 additional night events. Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!
-Nicole will be captured even if you declined on night 4
-Expanded Eleanor interactions to put a name to the face.
-~300 pages of new text in the game
-316 new images in the game
-13 new in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop. Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)
-Various map size fixes
-In Replay Scenes, pressing PgDn will end the current scene

post-1202503-0-09318200-1480967757_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-99796200-1480967757_thumb.jpg

I just released Harem c5m2 to my $5+ Patrons, bringing us just up to the end of chapter 5. 6 more slaves get their quests and 4 more events happen while you're under house arrest. 'Ralph' sure gets plenty of action even when he can't leave the house! If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge $5 or more will get you instant access to it!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

c5m2 content additions:
-6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix. Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem fucking other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem fucking other people!
-4 additional night events. Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop. Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)
-Various map size fixes

With the new version Harem available to my patrons, the public version also gets incremented to the version that they were playing. The questing gets serious as your slaves manipulate the high and mighty of Corsix to get you free. And you get moved into something more fitting than a jail cell.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

Harem c5m1 Content additions
-5 new slave quests to gain votes in Corsix! Angelica, Naitay, Joan, Rhea and Alena now have their quests available!
-Additional night events, moving you into a more 'pleasant‘ abode then a stinking cell.
-One new slave available for capture!
-Two future slaves teased!
-279 pages of new text in the game!
-308 new images in the game!
-11 new scenes in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added!

Bug fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted 300+ faces. Zoomed in to give better detail to faces. Panned down to give better detail of the breasts. Because.
-Donnie's sprite replaced
-Numerous early game tweaks/text corrections.
-Fiona did not leave your harem during the entrance to Corsix event
-Cycle text if you choose Terra or Dianna in Corsix. Fenja if you didn't save her brother in Celee.
-Hopefully resolved all issues with Terra's unique and Chapter 4 flame progression.

I released 5m2 to my patrons roughly a week ago, and have yet to receive a serious bug report on it!  That's a first for Harem, so a huge thank you to all my testers for their quality work.  It also has freed me up to start developing 5m3 fully.

Goals for 5m3:
-Finish the last slave quests, Terra and Fiona.  This will also include all the other interactions with Fiona for the rest of the slaves.
-Another encounter with the divines before the trial, with a few more questions answered as to the nature of your power.
-Finish the trial arc.  This won't be automatically triggered, players will be able to choose to proceed to the trial or continue to do all the quests for their harem before proceeding.
-Finally capture Jessica and make her into your slave.  For good.
-There will be an additional scene, the 'lucky' slave and location for the scene to be chosen by a Patreon poll!

Progress is solid.  I have about 50 pages written and 80 images created so far for the new content!  Also, the poll for the additional scene is extremely close!  If you want to influence the development of Harem, any pledge over $2 gets you access to the poll.

And of course, teasers!

post-1202503-0-94936400-1481485472_thumb.png

post-1202503-0-51428300-1481485476_thumb.png

Been just reading the thread occasionally as updates comes and wondering something...

What are the chances that the game would feature any pregnancy and lactation content?  To me sounds like the theme of the game would be "Ripe" for that kind of thing, so just wondering. 

Also Im hoping not to create some friction mentioning this, but noticed the nearly same scope as Harem Collector from Bad Kitty Games.  I think vaguely remembered reading at one point it was very much influenced by Harem.  Similar themes, but different storyline stuff.  Just thought it was interesting.  No preg & lac content in that really either,  but im hoping eventually one game or the other gets some ;)

Making excellent progress on 5m3!  Terra’s quest is all done, setting her up to be the focus on chapter 6’s plot and expose quite a bit more of what’s actually going on.  Jessica’s bagged and tagged (finally). The updated trial is completely written and coded (Thank you Hiro for taking care of most of the trial).

T51b is making good progress on Fiona’s quest and I have to do a full intro tour of your temporary base and give a bit of face time to the last of the Corsix characters.  The Patron poll is still too close to call, but I’ve plotted out all the likely scenarios already.  And we’ll have 4 bonus scenes this month as all the commissioners have sent in their requests. 

And then of course… I must get it all working.

If you haven’t downloaded the short Holiday special, please grab it at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70720-a-harem-holiday-special-free-stand-alone-scene/

If you haven’t voted for the patron scene this month, you can find the polls here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/december-poll-cg-7389954

(requires a $2+ pledge to support the ongoing development of Harem)

Of course, a teaser before I go.

post-1202503-0-17733600-1482178721_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-94286800-1482178723_thumb.jpg

Coretex- No friction whatsoever.  Harem Collector is a fantastic game and I recommend everyone try it!  Pregnancy will not be a fetish in the game.  Both 5m3 and 5m4 will go into more detail as to why that is.

I hope you all had a great time during the holidays, I know I did. But we got a few days before New Years so the crew and I are back to work!

5m3 is still coming along very well. Have to finish up a few odds and ends, but we're mostly done. With the holidays hitting we're likely to be a few days past the 5th before we're ready to release, but it should be before the 10th. 5m3 is going to be a very deep but narrow content add. Terra, Jessica, Fiona and the trial itself are all 40+ pages of text (and images) on their own. There's a bit of chatter around town after the trial, but the vast majority of the post-trial Corsix will be in 5m4. I wanted to take the time with the big things happening in 5m3 to do them right.

I'm also going to be changing the way I do teasers a bit. Patreon teasers will remain fairly similar, focusing on the next content patch I'm working on. But the blog and forums will be getting teasers of the content that the patrons are currently playing, as that's the content available to any free player who decides to pledge their support for Harem development!

post-1202503-0-42634900-1482867065_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-91375800-1482867067_thumb.jpg

5m3 has entered testing! We still have a bit of content left to add, but all the coding elements are done so the beta for 5m3 has started! No eta on release yet. And some teasers from the upcoming content!

c5m3
-Final two slave quests complete, Fiona and Terra. Both are quite lengthy.
-One more visitor at night before the trial!
-Trial sequence finished, find out if your slaves were able to get you freed!
-Jessica is finally added to the Harem. After some paperwork is taken care of...
-Additional scenes for Donna from the Patreon Poll!
-10 or 11 new scenes added in base game
-5 new bonus scenes, 2 available to all, 3 only for $25+ Patrons
-~350 images added to game
-~300 pages of next text to finish up the primary plot of chapter 5!

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Fixed an issue where a dead Ralph entering a brothel = game over -Fixed an issue with the beach quest and collecting 6+ wine casks.
-Terra has no quest guidance in Corsix
-Alice's face and sprite updated. No additional interactions added.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem. You will have the chance to recapture them later.
-Moved Cecilia's commissioned series into it's own entry in Replay Scenes

post-1202503-0-39330000-1483154303_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-30434300-1483154304_thumb.jpg

All the content for 5m3 has been written and coded, just need to do a few last runs to make sure there's no kinks left.  Well, no kinks but the sexy kind!

Hopefully 5m3 will be released by the 7th, and the public version will get updated to 5m2 when 5m3 is released to my patrons!

And of course, a 5m3 teaser!
All the content for 5m3 has been written and coded, just need to do a few last runs to make sure there's no kinks left.  Well, no kinks but the sexy kind!

Hopefully 5m3 will be released by the 7th, and the public version will get updated to 5m2 when 5m3 is released to my patrons!

All the content for 5m3 has been written and coded, just need to do a few last runs to make sure there's no kinks left. Well, no kinks but the sexy kind!

post-1202503-0-96354300-1483549805_thumb.jpg

I just released Harem c5m3 to my $5+ Patrons, which completes the main plot of chapter 5.  All of your slaves have had their chance to 'argue' for your innocence and the trial will happen!  After the trial is finished, you finally get to add Jessica to your harem and deal with a few other results of the trial.  If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to it!

Patreon link:

c5m3 content additions:
-Final two slave quests complete, Fiona and Terra.  Both are quite lengthy.
-Jessica is finally added to the Harem.  After some paperwork is taken care of...
-10 new scenes added in base game
-327 images added to game
-278 pages of next text to finish up the primary plot of chapter 5!
-16 new flavor NPCs in Corsix

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Removed Ethos # from save screen.  Blue screen = light.  Red screen = dark
-Added weather affects to all coastal areas.
-Fixed an issue where a dead Ralph entering a brothel = game over
-Fixed an issue with the beach quest and collecting 6+ wine casks.
-Alice's face and sprite updated.  No additional interactions added.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem.  You will have the chance to recapture them later.

With the new version of Harem available to my patrons, the public version gets incremented to the version they were playing.  c5m2 brings you up to just before the trial, with only Terra and Fiona's quest unavailable.  6 more slaves get their quests, and 'Ralph' gets 4 more events even while under house arrest.

c5m2 content additions:
-6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix.  Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem f%#^ing other people.  But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem f@#$ing other people!
-4 additional night events.  Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop.  Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)
-Various map size fixes

For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over.  Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem?  The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix.  The area around Corsix was never explored in v1.  So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again.  A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month.  Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing.  He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me.  My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along.
For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over.  Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem?  The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix.  The area around Corsix was never explored in v1.  So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again.  A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month.  Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing.  He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me.  My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along.

For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over. Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem? The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix. The area around Corsix was never explored in v1. So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again. A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month. Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing. He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me. My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along

Had worked on a playthrough over the last few days and found a large number of small bugs, and a few fairly significant ones.  Enough fixes that I want to get these out to the public immediately, rather than having them wait for a month for the Patron version to rotate down.  Patrons get early access to content, but I want everyone to be playing a bug-free game!

c5m2.1
Bug fixes/adjustments
-Fixed an issue where Fenja could get stuck by trying to serve Laviticus while looking away.
-Fixed an issue where Fiona had to be captured to do Fenja's quest
-Fixed an issue with the demon's first visit
-More map size fixes
-fixed a progression issue w/ Vercin
-Fixed a progression issue w/ Naitay
-Fixed multiple weather issues
-Fixed an issue that new items weren't added to Fiona's shop after you enslaved her.  Click on the items on the table to add them to the shop.
-Slid the availability of the unique quests one step back in the story progression. Doable just before the passage is clear instead of just after.
-Alice's face and sprite updated.  No additional interactions added.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem.  You will have the chance to recapture them later.

A status update:  It looks like we've found most of the bugs in the game and gotten them fixed.  The only report I couldn't find and fix is a possible issue where Noemi leaves your party.  But I can't narrow where it happens down and replicate the issue.  If you've had the bug, please let me know.

We're moving on to c5m4 content.  It's going to be a sideqeust release, letting you investigate and resolve some of the issues created/leftover by their independent quests.  Angelica is 100% written, Donna is 95%, Fenja about 66%, everyone else is at least started.  About 75 pages written, 20 images created.  I'm guessing that c5m5 will merge into chapter 6. c6m0 will finish up what's left of the local content in Corsix, get you onto the tram, and hopefully a few steps into Denai!

And of course, some teasers from c5m3 which my patrons are currently enjoying!

post-1202503-0-32918800-1484401264_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-13697100-1484401265_thumb.jpg

Just an update for everyone on how 5m4 development is going:

Almost certain to be part of 5m4:
Donna, Angelica, and Cindy have already been fully written and just need a few more images or code. Joan/Beta, Fenja/Yvone, Noemi and Phoebe are fully plotted out and somewhat written. And of course, there’s a scene for Fiona coming as that’s what the patrons voted for!
On the bubble:
Kathleen, Jessica, Sarah all have concepts for content. But I can’t be sure if there will be enough time to get them done before I release 5m4.

Which is most of the follow up that needs to be done for Corsix. Sam, Terra, Cecilia and Rhea/Alena don’t have relevant content in town. Heather, Fiona and Naitay will likely be finished up in the following content patch and I’ll get as far into chapter 6 content then as time allows!

I hope to get 5m4 out to my patrons in Early February. They’ve been enjoying the 5m3 content for a few weeks now, and when 5m4 is ready for them, 5m3 will become the public version! And of course, teasers!

post-1202503-0-07697700-1484926434_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-00735200-1484926435_thumb.jpg

An update to the update!

Starting to put everything together, combining the images, text and mechanics into the game itself. Should be in testing before the end of the month, hopefully release within a few days of Feb 5th.

Complete short of assembly: Donna, Angelica, Cindy, Joan/Beta, Fenja/Yvone, Noemi and Fiona's scene. I've bumped Kathleen's priority up as she's another active quest, and I want you all out doing things after the trial arc.

Bubble, but unlikely : Phoebe and Sarah. They're both passive interactions with just talking/scene.

Next month: Naitay, Heather and Fiona's post-quest content/interactions if you didn't capture Fiona in Eowen. Hiro should be back and writing during Feb, and t51b has taken over Fiona, so that will leave me with a relatively short to-do list myself. My current plan is to finish up my odds and ends in Corsix and then start rewriting the tram.  If it works out that way; Feb will be 5m4 and March will be the start of chapter 6 as you all take the tram into Denai to track down your AWOL women and go hunting for a few more!

And as always, some teasers from the 5m3 content my patrons are currently enjoying!

post-1202503-0-78397600-1485366517_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-70798400-1485366518_thumb.jpg

Already getting great bug reports from my testers, and I hope to be able to release c5m4 to my patrons on or before the 5th.  After I do that, I will be releasing c5m3 to the public!

c5m4 preliminary patch notes:
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You'll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-Multipart quests for Donna, Fenja, Joan, Cindy and Kathleen.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead.  Well both post-coital and precoital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta.  Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your home.
-One future slave introduced.
-Currently 287 pages of text added, likely ~50 more before release.
-Currently 211 images, likely ~100 more before release.

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye.  You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance.  Some people will still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Smoothed out some transitions in Noemi's 'Doing Time' sequence

And of course, c5m3 teasers from current Patron content. Two are from the game itself, one is from the bonus scenes only available to $25+ patrons.

post-1202503-0-33622400-1485618434_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-87345800-1485618434_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-87250300-1485618435_thumb.jpg

Over the last few days, I've put in an additional scene for Angelica, and the Fiona scene that my patrons voted for in January. All the content is in, the vast majority of bugs have been found and fixed. We're just doing a final few playthroughs just to make sure.

c5m4 final patch notes
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You'll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Various text corrections

Unless there's any unforeseen issue, Harem c5m4 should come out to my patrons in the next few days!

post-1202503-0-18612400-1485965803_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-05677600-1485965804_thumb.jpg

Progress continues!  During the December poll, my patrons overwhelming voted for a release where the player stayed in Corsix after the trial for a time.  This gives you the chance to interact and fuck all of your harem (minus T/S/C) as well as explore Corsix yourself.  Several of the slave's quests lead into more quests and two new minor slaves are available to capture in the process!

Harem c5m4 is currently reserved to Patreons pledging $5 or more.  If you want to play this new content and support the ongoing development of Harem, please visit my Patreon page at:

Harem c5m4 patch notes:
-Unable  to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have  time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You'll  get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out  what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the  people they 'met'.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2  new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might  be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.
Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced  the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will  still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at  fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Various text corrections

And a teaser for the new content!
5m4%2Bt2.jpg

With Harem c5m4 out to my patrons, c5m3 becomes the public version.  Download it at:

c5m3 content additions:
-Final two slave quests complete, Fiona and Terra.  Both are quite lengthy.
-Jessica is finally added to the Harem.  After some paperwork is taken care of...
-10 or 11 new scenes added in base game
-327 imagaes added to game
-278 pages of next text to finish up the primary plot of chapter 5!

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Removed Ethos # from save screen.  Blue screen = light.  Red screen = dark
-Alice's face and sprite updated.  No additional interactions added.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem.  You will have the chance to recapture them later.

Harem c5m3.5 released and plans for 6m0

c5m3.5
-Fixed a bug that could cause Sarah’s Corsix quest to freeze.

Unless something big pops up, c5m4 will be the last release in chapter 5.  There’s a few things left to do in Corsix, but not enough to focus an entire release on it.  Hiro will be writing Naitay and Heather’s content, t51b will be writing Fiona’s follow-up and a chance to capture her if you missed her in Eowen.  She’s likely to become more plot-important in the tail end of chapter 6 and into 7.

That leaves me with comparatively little to do in Corsix.  I have a scene set in mind for Phoebe and there’s a scene to write based on who my patron want to fuck before leaving, but that’s maybe 30-40 pages of my usual 200-250 page/month production.  So, I’ve started on chapter 6, the tram ride specifically.  It takes you a few days to get through the Corsixan desert and it’s going to be an exciting ride for sure!  From there, the quest to recover Terra, Samantha, Cecilia and

is most of chapter 6 main plot. 

My goal for c6m0 is to complete the tram, some of the early confrontations with Melony/Betsy and possible get the player into their base in Denai.  About 50% of the way done with writing the tram so far

c5m3.5

Unless something big pops up, c5m4 will be the last release in chapter 5.  There’s a few things left to do in Corsix, but not enough to focus an entire release on it.  Hiro will be writing Naitay and Heather’s content, t51b will be writing Fiona’s follow-up and a chance to capture her if you missed her in Eowen.  She’s likely to become more plot-important in the tail end of chapter 6 and into 7.

That leaves me with comparatively little to do in Corsix.  I have a scene set in mind for Phoebe and there’s a scene to write based on who my patron want to fuck before leaving, but that’s maybe 30-40 pages of my usual 200-250 page/month production.  So, I’ve started on chapter 6, the tram ride specifically.  It takes you a few days to get through the Corsixan desert and it’s going to be an exciting ride for sure!  From there, the quest to recover Terra, Samantha, Cecilia and

My goal for c6m0 is to complete the tram, some of the early confrontations with Melony/Betsy and possible get the player into their base in Denai.  About 50% of the way done with writing the tram so far

c5m3.5
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

My goal for c6m0 is to complete the tram, some of the early confrontations with Melony/Betsy and possible get the player into their base in Denai.  About 50% of the way done with writing the tram so f

A quick status update for you all:

I'm running a few polls on Patreon to help determine the path of Harem for the next few months.  Besides the usual extra scene poll, I'm considering making a few of the fetishes in the game more extreme, and would love feedback on it.  Also, in chapter 6 I can either focus my work on getting Terra back or evenly divide it between Terra, Samantha, and a mystery slave!  These polls can be found at https://www.patreon.com/posts/7958968 and requires a $2+ pledge to support harem!

And for 6m0, progress is excellent.  I've already completely rewritten the tram sequence, about 150 pages of content so far, and gotten the base code working for the sequence.  Probably spend the next few days on the Denai content itself.  Once the player gets to their new base, I'm going to swing around. I'll rewrite Hiro and t51b's content for Corsix, add a scene set for Phoebe and do the extra scene.  If there's still time leftover, I'll push back into Denai.

And of course, teasers!  These are from the 5m4 content, which my Patrons are currently playing, but won't be released for free until March.

post-1202503-0-97057100-1487014687_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-88922700-1487014688_thumb.jpg

​​We're making great progress on 6m0 so far.  All of the Denai content is written (and mostly coded), Heather and Naitay's Corsix quest is submitted and I'm up to about 100 images.  If you've played v1, there's some similarities in the tram, but significant differences throughout.  Everything is looking good for an early March release.

Every month I do a poll for my Patrons, asking who they want to get a scene in the next release.  You met both Yvone and Beta during the Corsix quests and captured both of them during 5m4 (currently Patron only).  Before you leave for Denai, you'll have a chance to give one of them head for the road!  Right now, only one vote separates them.  If you want to cast your own vote, it only requires a $2+ pledge on my Patreon!

post-1202503-0-58668400-1487533633_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-85338300-1487533634_thumb.jpg

6m0 Preliminary patch notes!
Content additions
-The tram is open to bring you into Denai to recover Terra and Samantha. It will not be easy. 6m0 starts that process, 6m1+ will be part of this content.
-Extended interactions with Jessica, Kathleen and Donnie/Tomas both making the coming battles clearer and defining Jessica's role in your harem. The player will have a no-share option for all Jessica + Donnie/Tomas interactions.
-The first of the Denai events, with your explosive entry into this new zone!
-The start of the Fiona's capture path if you didn't capture her in Eowen.
-The conclusion to Sarah, Naitay, Heather and Phoebe's chapter 5 arcs.
-The ability to 'meet' Melony and Betsy personally. And carnally.
-As my patrons voted for her, Beta will get a scene set
-~15 new scenes
-~250 new images
-~300 pages of text

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Fixed an issue where you had to stand in the right spot for Donna's 5m4 quest.
-Add in a warning message when text is hidden
-Reduced Shenetore music volume
-Various text corrections in chapters 1-3
Retcon
-Samantha is from Denai, not Corsix.

And as always, a pair of teasers for the 5m4 content that my Patrons have been enjoying for the last month!

post-1202503-0-01257300-1487967990_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-91802000-1487967990_thumb.jpg

And Harem c6m0 has entered testing!  There's still some writing to do, but everything that's at all complicated in terms of code is fully written, coded and imaged. I started testing late last night, and already getting a lot of great bug reports and getting them fixed.

I normally try to start testing around the 25th, but I had forgotten that February is the short month. It will push back the release of c6m0 a few days. I should be before the 10th, but probably closer than usual to it.  And that will also push the public release of 5m4 back until 6m0 is ready.

But I can give you a few more teasers of 5m4 at least!

post-1202503-0-04204700-1488222440_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-36926600-1488222440_thumb.jpg

Harem c6m0 final patch notes:

c6m0
Content additions
-The tram is open to bring you into Denai to recover Terra and Samantha. It will not be easy. 6m0 starts that process, 6m1+ will be part of this content.
-Extended interactions with Jessica, Kathleen and Donnie/Tomas both making the coming battles clearer and defining Jessica's role in your harem. The player will have a no-share option for all Jessica + Donnie/Tomas interactions.
-The first of the Denai events, with your explosive entry into this new zone!
-The start of the Fiona's capture path if you didn't capture her in Eowen.
-The conclusion to Sarah, Naitay, Heather and Laura's chapter 5 arcs.
-The ability to 'meet' Melony and Betsy personally. And carnally.
-As my patrons voted for her, Beta will get a scene set
-16 new scenes, 2 bonus
-246 new images
-306 new pages of text

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters
-Fixed an issue where you had to stand in the right spot for Donna's 5m4 quest.
-Add in a warning message when text is hidden
-Reduced damage for Bandit archers
-Reduced Shenetore music volume
-300+ text corrections throughout the game
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters

Retcon
-Samantha is from Denai, not Corsix.

Wow! Despite February being a short month, a lot of new content coming for 6m0. Should be ready for release in the next day or two!  After that's out, I'll update the public version to 5m4.

If you want to play c5m4 immediately and get c6m0 as soon as it comes out, all you have to do is pledge $5 or more to support the development of Harem and you'll get the download links.  And there's additional rewards at higher levels of support!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

Teasers from c6m0

post-1202503-0-85668200-1488732732_thumb.jpgpost-1202503-0-42740000-1488732733_thumb.jpg

Blade Furry is grayed out on Ralph(PC).

Is there any extra requirements to use it besides TP?

Version 5m3.4

It requires a sword to be equipped.

Archived