Male content for FO4 - links and more

2 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

That's strange because I have seen YouTube video of nude mods for console from Bethesda I shit u not.

I know ,some people upload them, but Bethesda will delete them within 24h. I had one too on XboxOne so yeah. But it looked pretty tiny down there xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I made a mod for  fallout 4 and although its not going to be for everyone's taste I'll leave a link for it here anyway. Its a mod that addresses the chubby side of things since so much of the content is for skinny and hyper muscular content. I'd post it to loverslab but unfortunately the size limit is prohibitive. I've just release the first update for it with more and more to come.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37485?tab=files

BillboardsLrgNukaCola07_d.jpg

BillboardsLrgNukaCola08_d.jpg

ScreenShot122.png

DLC03TheIslandersAlmanac04_d.jpg

GunsAndBullets3_d.jpg

PerkPosterBigLeagues01_d.jpg

PerkPosterInspiration01_d.jpg

6 hours ago, Donnerskinde said:

Hi Everyone, I made a mod for  fallout 4 and although its not going to be for everyone's taste I'll leave a link for it here anyway.

This is really good, I like it and installed it. I browsed the textures to preview them and it is very well done. Thanks!

Just a note that inside of the rar there is another rar with the same files that makes the file size double. When you remove it the size of the mod will be about 400MB.

What's the status on male bodyslide for Fallout 4? Is there one well made? I'm asking because I'm working on a male body slide for Skyrim SE and would like to know if anyone is interested in my project being brought over to fallout 4? At the moment it's called, "BME," for Better Males Enhanced. I'm almost done with it. I have a few more things to do and I should be good to go. 

On 3/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, Donnerskinde said:

Hi Everyone, I made a mod for  fallout 4 and although its not going to be for everyone's taste I'll leave a link for it here anyway. Its a mod that addresses the chubby side of things since so much of the content is for skinny and hyper muscular content. I'd post it to loverslab but unfortunately the size limit is prohibitive. I've just release the first update for it with more and more to come.

I really love this! Finally some love for chubby guys!

On 3/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Donnerskinde said:

BillboardsLrgNukaCola07_d.jpg

BillboardsLrgNukaCola08_d.jpg

ScreenShot122.png

DLC03TheIslandersAlmanac04_d.jpg

GunsAndBullets3_d.jpg

PerkPosterBigLeagues01_d.jpg

PerkPosterInspiration01_d.jpg

Chubbies rule!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, prinyo said:

This is really good, I like it and installed it. I browsed the textures to preview them and it is very well done. Thanks!

Just a note that inside of the rar there is another rar with the same files that makes the file size double. When you remove it the size of the mod will be about 400MB.

OMG thank you I totally missed that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

What's the status on male bodyslide for Fallout 4? Is there one well made? I'm asking because I'm working on a male body slide for Skyrim SE and would like to know if anyone is interested in my project being brought over to fallout 4? At the moment it's called, "BME," for Better Males Enhanced. I'm almost done with it. I have a few more things to do and I should be good to go. 

There are a few. SHB and BodyTalk are two. I prefer SHB. BodyTalk is newer though. BUT more armor has been modded for SHB - all the vanilla outfits and armor, and Sirus, MLA, and MNU (two great leather sets). I am in the process of converting all the Mercenary Pack to SHB. 

Body have hairy and nude versions. What we are lacking are good cocks (aren't we all :) ). I'd kill for an SOS or SAM in FO4. SHB for the body and SAM or SOS penis and balls.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

We need an equivalent of "Devious Devices for Him" for Fallout 4.

Been a WIP, I have some pieces, just not enough time or patience. The discussion on it runs it's course on my server a few times, if you're down to making content, hop on and ask. There's tuts on how to convert the outfits around.