Male content for FO4 - links and more

3 hours ago, Flying Grayson said:

UHM. Yes puLEASE

Okay. Tell me exactly which stuff are you interested in and we'll see if I can help or send you to right direction. :D

6 hours ago, ShigTay said:

Okay. Tell me exactly which stuff are you interested in and we'll see if I can help or send you to right direction. :D

*chants* Crossdressing! Crossdressing! 

Yeah I like to make him cute and twinky, nothing against big Superman-type guys but y'know, soft, pretty face, skimpy dresses...

I am kind of new to bodyslides. 

21 hours ago, Flying Grayson said:

*chants* Crossdressing! Crossdressing! 

Yeah I like to make him cute and twinky, nothing against big Superman-type guys but y'know, soft, pretty face, skimpy dresses...

I am kind of new to bodyslides. 

Okay here are some mods that I found and you may find useful.

Spoiler

I will start with basics in case you or some freshman may find that useful.
Bodyslide off course.
Bodytalk or SHB for customizable body. Also this if you want Nightwing with SHB body.
Bodytalk and SHB Vanilla clothes.
This mod for softer looking skin.
Check out this forum thread + this nexus user + This mod for some clothing options.
Also Looksmenu + Extended Facial Sculpting for more advanced and free sculpting.
and LMCC for additional face customization options including male makeup. (if you want that. Also this one after LMCC if you really are into crossdressing and male makeup stuff.)
I hope this is useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would anyone happen to know where this mod went, or have a mirror to another version of it? 

Summerdress Conversion EVB from Skyrim, a male conversion of Yuricas Summerdress? i had presets made specifically for this outfit but had a driver issue and had to format, losing a few specific mods like this one which i loved ?

DBFB6AD8-A2E4-4085-9439-DEF9DAC2E05A.jpeg

11 hours ago, arhdisk said:

would anyone happen to know where this mod went, or have a mirror to another version of it? 

Summerdress Conversion EVB from Skyrim, a male conversion of Yuricas Summerdress? i had presets made specifically for this outfit but had a driver issue and had to format, losing a few specific mods like this one which i loved ?

DBFB6AD8-A2E4-4085-9439-DEF9DAC2E05A.jpeg

If some of you guys still have this conversion you are allowed to upload it for him

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, are there any bearish/burly mods? Most of them are either super twinky or or six pack narrow waisted hunks. Any pointers would be good, I usually struggle to mod these kinds of things so any type of comprehensive list for what I would need would also be greatly appreciated. If not, just the bearish mod would be good and I can figure out the rest myself.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:01 AM, tipmon said:

Hey, are there any bearish/burly mods? Most of them are either super twinky or or six pack narrow waisted hunks. Any pointers would be good, I usually struggle to mod these kinds of things so any type of comprehensive list for what I would need would also be greatly appreciated. If not, just the bearish mod would be good and I can figure out the rest myself.

Try BodyTalk + Wasteland Lumberjack Redux'd, maybe?

On 7/19/2016 at 2:45 PM, Rosewind said:

Your not the only one it goes to nothing for me to. But  I think a lot of authors are taking down their mods cause of all the piracy that has been happening with Bethesda.net

Wait what so Bethesda is pirating mods...yet they are at war with nude mods???? What the fuck is going on here????