Male content for FO4 - links and more

On 8/20/2018 at 7:45 AM, Clegane said:

And another male body,with animation-friendly penis

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208?tab=posts

The lack of pics don't do this justice, sis. Feel free to have ripped any of my photos if you wanted to link my mod up as a find :). 

Little Explanation:
The Animation friendly penis is designed to work with AAF based anims that use Morphset Data that controls the Erections. As far as I know, SavageCabbage's Animations and Rugfgt's Atomic Lust contain morph controls that will work with this body's Penis. Provided you follow the instructions, this should be usable for sex anims run on AAF :). 

Aside from it just being a base body improvement on SHB, I also added in some nifty prosthetics with the same animation friendly penis for those who like differences in bodies. But y'all should totes check out the page and body because it's got a lot more in explanation than I will drabble on about here. Oh and it gets 100% better, Cause I just fresh updated this mod and added in a uncut variation. 

20180819040023_1.thumb.jpg.e2af8ce1bcb66c66948652b8bd67d4b1.jpg

Aside from that, I have one underwear mod working for it already - Disconnect which is an improvement and addon to El's Male Underwear for EVB. And for those who Thirst after our Fave Synth Detective. I made a version compatible with him... It was a silly thing, but a thing none the less. 

20180813092552_1.thumb.jpg.ff87d4314dd169bf242f64e1ff4f809f.jpg

And for those looking for Vanilla clothing refits, They're still a WIP and I'm hoping more for this body will drop soon , But Here's Two WIPs I have for y'all so far.

20180822162313_1.thumb.jpg.47bfeda090d662ff614bed7eb8c11dbb.jpg

(And Nothing for the Operators, bye!!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 5:32 PM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

The lack of pics don't do this justice, sis. Feel free to have ripped any of my photos if you wanted to link my mod up as a find :). 

Little Explanation:
The Animation friendly penis is designed to work with AAF based anims that use Morphset Data that controls the Erections. As far as I know, SavageCabbage's Animations and Rugfgt's Atomic Lust contain morph controls that will work with this body's Penis. Provided you follow the instructions, this should be usable for sex anims run on AAF :). 

Aside from it just being a base body improvement on SHB, I also added in some nifty prosthetics with the same animation friendly penis for those who like differences in bodies. But y'all should totes check out the page and body because it's got a lot more in explanation than I will drabble on about here. Oh and it gets 100% better, Cause I just fresh updated this mod and added in a uncut variation. 

20180819040023_1.thumb.jpg.e2af8ce1bcb66c66948652b8bd67d4b1.jpg

Aside from that, I have one underwear mod working for it already - Disconnect which is an improvement and addon to El's Male Underwear for EVB. And for those who Thirst after our Fave Synth Detective. I made a version compatible with him... It was a silly thing, but a thing none the less. 

20180813092552_1.thumb.jpg.ff87d4314dd169bf242f64e1ff4f809f.jpg

And for those looking for Vanilla clothing refits, They're still a WIP and I'm hoping more for this body will drop soon , But Here's Two WIPs I have for y'all so far.

20180822162313_1.thumb.jpg.47bfeda090d662ff614bed7eb8c11dbb.jpg

(And Nothing for the Operators, bye!!)

Its awesome that you have done this.  Finally more variety.  Honestly Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition are HORRIBLY disappointing when it comes to content for male characters, especially sexy content.  I don't get the Nexus.  They really do seem to crack down hard on anything that makes males sexy and they seem to do it for any reason they can think of to make their persecution seem legitimate.  Its become absurd.  PAGES and PAGES of huge tits, female followers, skimpy female clothing, etc which is fine but there is NO balance on the male side of things. 

On 6/19/2018 at 12:26 PM, SavrenX said:

20180619071533_1.thumb.jpg.b04bfe6ceb383b053f205f69b41a332d.jpg20180619071926_1.thumb.jpg.957c1e97c242c1dd3c9e6dc63ca83600.jpg20180619081129_1.thumb.jpg.9df7373f078fd721f61587f62298d772.jpg

All of your stuff is insanely sexy but I can't seem to find it.  Did you take it down?  That would just be my luck to miss something like these mods and only become aware of them when they are gone.  Sigh.  I thought I saw something about a blog though?  Will your stuff be available there?  Pretty please?  I hope and I pray? 

11 hours ago, DarkZephyr said:

All of your stuff is insanely sexy but I can't seem to find it.  Did you take it down?  That would just be my luck to miss something like these mods and only become aware of them when they are gone.  Sigh.  I thought I saw something about a blog though?  Will your stuff be available there?  Pretty please?  I hope and I pray? 

From what I saw and heard, He got taken down for Donation point farming on Nexus... despite none of his mods being opted in for the DP system... 

IIRC it had something to do with the 4K retextures he did, which seems a bit suspect cause you know other people have been out doing a bunch of one off 4K texture mods for stuff with no trouble. Hell I thought I remembered someone getting hot files with all their 4K mods in a row. 

EDIT : They Got a Blog!!

Also - Thanks for the compliments. I haven't had much issues with my stuff being cracked down on and fortunately for me none of the stuff I have done has gotten trolls infesting it, so I've been doing ok :)

4 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

From what I saw and heard, He got taken down for Donation point farming on Nexus... despite none of his mods being opted in for the DP system... 

IIRC it had something to do with the 4K retextures he did, which seems a bit suspect cause you know other people have been out doing a bunch of one off 4K texture mods for stuff with no trouble. 

Oh wow so you have to use THEIR system or get the boot.  I become less and less impressed with the Nexus lately.  And yes lots of people do retextures without trouble.  LOTS of them.  Nexus always seems to crack down on the male themed stuff WAAAY harder than it does on other things, especially Tits and Ass female themed mods which get massive free passes.  Anyway, his work is beautiful and very sexy so I hope he posts it someplace else.  Here would work too.  Your work is awesome too.  I hope they don't give you a hard time about it for some lame reason.

3 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

IIRC it had something to do with the 4K retextures he did, which seems a bit suspect cause you know other people have been out doing a bunch of one off 4K texture mods for stuff with no trouble. Hell I thought I remembered someone getting hot files with all their 4K mods in a row.  

EDIT : They Got a Blog!!

Also - Thanks for the compliments. I haven't had much issues with my stuff being cracked down on and fortunately for me none of the stuff I have done has gotten trolls infesting it, so I've been doing ok :)

You're very welcome!  And thanks so much for the link to the blog!

3 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Can Someone please list me the most used bodies for male.

Right Now I am using Leito's EVB

Since we are working on developing custom skeletons , it would be a nice to know

Reveal hidden contents

BodyTalk on nexus is the only other male body that i'm aware of - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208

Will you also be adding support for futa meshes? The flaccid futa from this pack on LL could be used, it has the best textures i've seen out of the few futa mesh that are available for FO4.

5 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Since we are working on developing custom skeletons , it would be a nice to know

Hide contents

TheBottomhoodofSteel is correct.  EVB is the main male body mod folks use.  Though they also use Super Hero Bodies which I think is based on it.  But Enhanced Vanilla Bodies is currently the most used.

7 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just a hairy body mod has better and higher res textures than EVB, almost as many downloads as SHB.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21328/

Then there's Natural Male Textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20172

I use them because I hate how plastic EVB looks lol. Those other two actually enhance the look of the body from vanilla. Anyway those are the two top alternatives besides SHB and currently the best male bodies out there texturewise, so worth considering.

5 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

nice WIP... But EVB is the only Male body mod as far as I know of that is common for males. 

1 hour ago, DarkZephyr said:

TheBottomhoodofSteel is correct.  EVB is the main male body mod folks use.  Though they also use Super Hero Bodies which I think is based on it.  But Enhanced Vanilla Bodies is currently the most used.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Campbell said:

BodyTalk on nexus is the only other male body that i'm aware of - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208

Will you also be adding support for futa meshes? The flaccid futa from this pack on LL could be used, it has the best textures i've seen out of the few futa mesh that are available for FO4.

Support for cocks not part of the body will be added later as a separate module , I have looked into it and its possible to get a kinda SOS based custom angle on the push of a button . But I would need help scripting it in. Its something I want to do eventually for Strapons as well.

36 minutes ago, vallixas said:

Just a hairy body mod has better and higher res textures than EVB, almost as many downloads as SHB.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21328/

Then there's Natural Male Textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20172

I use them because I hate how plastic EVB looks lol. Those other two actually enhance the look of the body from vanilla. Anyway those are the two top alternatives besides SHB and currently the best male bodies out there texturewise, so worth considering.

Hmmm, It shouldn't be too hard to skin the bones once we have a main body set.

Its still all in development so.......

Its also a big risk cause we are extending the skeleton , so a lot of challenges like compatibility etc.

On 9/8/2018 at 11:15 AM, Roachbugg said:

Could someone help me find some animations that work for M/M sex? Kissing hugging an cuddling would be a plus too of course. 

If You using AAF just open Data\AAF\AAF_settings.xml in text redactor and change <setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> to "true" and save. All animations will be able to use in MxM interactions

• 2 weeks later...