Just wanted to bring up a point of interest, it was mentioned in the main Kinkyworld thread there is a bug with the Kinky Selfies/Photographs feature in the 2.7 build which is causing Kinkyworld to not load correctly after loading a saved game.  The pop-up message in the upper right corner that shows something like "Kinkyworld 2.7" doesn't display and the kinky menu does not appear in the pie menu.

If you see "KWPhotograph" mentioned in the scripterror XML files generated by Kinkyworld, chances are you have been affected by this bug.

It was mentioned that Oniki is working on the issue and will be fixed in the next public update.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v027-updated-28-aug-2016/page-336?do=findComment&comment=1669834

I personally encountered this bug twice, the first time I deleted all photos from my smartphone, saved the game, quit and restarted and everything loaded correctly.  The second time, I had no kinky/exhibitionist photos saved on my smartphone to delete.  I tried letting the game run for a few in game hours, saved and reloaded, but I had no luck getting it to reload and rolled back to 2.6 for now.

Just wanted to bring up a point of interest, it was mentioned in the main Kinkyworld thread there is a bug with the Kinky Selfies/Photographs feature in the 2.7 build which is causing Kinkyworld to not load correctly after loading a saved game. The pop-up message in the upper right corner that shows something like "Kinkyworld 2.7" doesn't display and the kinky menu does not appear in the pie menu.

If you see "KWPhotograph" mentioned in the scripterror XML files generated by Kinkyworld, chances are you have been affected by this bug.

It was mentioned that Oniki is working on the issue and will be fixed in the next public update.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v027-updated-28-aug-2016/page-336?do=findComment&comment=1669834

I personally encountered this bug twice, the first time I deleted all photos from my smartphone, saved the game, quit and restarted and everything loaded correctly. The second time, I had no kinky/exhibitionist photos saved on my smartphone to delete. I tried letting the game run for a few in game hours, saved and reloaded, but I had no luck getting it to reload and rolled back to 2.6 for now.

Thanks for the info! Do you know if it affects only those with University? I haven't seen that option on the cell phone at all.

Just wanted to bring up a point of interest, it was mentioned in the main Kinkyworld thread there is a bug with the Kinky Selfies/Photographs feature in the 2.7 build which is causing Kinkyworld to not load correctly after loading a saved game. The pop-up message in the upper right corner that shows something like "Kinkyworld 2.7" doesn't display and the kinky menu does not appear in the pie menu.

I personally encountered this bug twice, the first time I deleted all photos from my smartphone, saved the game, quit and restarted and everything loaded correctly. The second time, I had no kinky/exhibitionist photos saved on my smartphone to delete. I tried letting the game run for a few in game hours, saved and reloaded, but I had no luck getting it to reload and rolled back to 2.6 for now.

Thanks for the info! Do you know if it affects only those with University? I haven't seen that option on the cell phone at all.

Sorry, I did not see any information posted in the thread on whether the presence or absence of university had any effect on this.  I happened to come across the post to see if anyone else had previously reported the issue, with the intent of reporting it if no one had.

Since I read that Hanson seemed to (possibly) have encountered the same issue earlier in this thread where Kinkyworld 2.7 didn't load, I thought it might save some frustration for those who didn't see the above post from Janyses.

Which option were you referring to on the cell phone, taking the Kinky Selfie, or sending one?

Sorry, I did not see any information posted in the thread on whether the presence or absence of university had any effect on this.  I happened to come across the post to see if anyone else had previously reported the issue, with the intent of reporting it if no one had.

Since I read that Hanson seemed to (possibly) have encountered the same issue earlier in this thread where Kinkyworld 2.7 didn't load, I thought it might save some frustration for those who didn't see the above post from Janyses.

Which option were you referring to on the cell phone, taking the Kinky Selfie, or sending one?

I see. I know the cell phone works fine (so far) but I was wondering about the kinky selfies. I know that is a feature in University since that's where the smart phone was introduced, I don't get the option in my University-free game. I just wondered if the option would show up or cause an issue for those without University. I don't have Pets installed either, for example, but I still get errors in the log about Pets. I was hoping none of the Pets stuff would show up in the game without the presence of the EP in the newest update but I still see the Zoophilia trait. {shrug} Just a thought.

I see. I know the cell phone works fine (so far) but I was wondering about the kinky selfies. I know that is a feature in University since that's where the smart phone was introduced, I don't get the option in my University-free game. I just wondered if the option would show up or cause an issue for those without University. I don't have Pets installed either, for example, but I still get errors in the log about Pets. I was hoping none of the Pets stuff would show up in the game without the presence of the EP in the newest update but I still see the Zoophilia trait. {shrug} Just a thought.

Understood.  I am running with both University and Pets, so the error (for me at least) is not being generated because the University expansion is not present.  To be honest, I didn't think to try temporarily disabling the University expansion to see if it made a difference.

I think you are right about needing the smartphone for the kinky selfies versus just the cell phone with regards to kinkyworld.  I tend to use cell phone/smartphone interchangeably in speaking/writing and forgot there is a distinction between the two with regards to this mod.

does the sex animations work with this

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:66109&categoryId=13506&section=UpSell im looking for another way for my sims to take a shower without having to wait. so thinking of saving up and getting this

a) Sex animations likely do not work in the Exterior Shower, since otherwise Nraas wouldn't have announced that their Woohooer mod added woohoo to that shower.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+Outdoor+Shower+Phase+Ten

B) No need to waste money on the EA object since there are plenty of free showers you could use. 

Industrial style ugly showers are included in the packs that you need for Jolie Rouge's World for Kinky Mod.

Other showers are also free, like ...

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.de/2012/07/public-showers-by-cyberbob.html

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-objects/search/shower

Can somebody tell me or tell me where i find the requirements to wohoo?

I dont know if i encountered a bug or if my partners are all not in the mood. Right now i have 3 sims where the firendship status is on romance but whenever i want to initiate wohoo i get the "target.rejected" message.

I am playing a teen sim, and i had sex before but since yesterday i always get rejected.

I also found out that if i send the "wohoo text message" (i dont know the english name, there is a option on the smartphone to invite a romance to have sex with you over a text message) the sims comes, went straight to the bedroom and has the rabbithole sex in the bed. But if i ask him afterwards to have non rabbithole sex he declines with the target.rejected message.

Never encountered something like that before, so i am not quite sure if i am just missing something or something is wrong with my game.

I asked all 3 of them several times over several in game days...

I dont know if i encountered a bug or if my partners are all not in the mood. Right now i have 3 sims where the firendship status is on romance but whenever i want to initiate wohoo i get the "target.rejected" message.

I am playing a teen sim, and i had sex before but since yesterday i always get rejected.

I also found out that if i send the "wohoo text message" (i dont know the english name, there is a option on the smartphone to invite a romance to have sex with you over a text message) the sims comes, went straight to the bedroom and has the rabbithole sex in the bed. But if i ask him afterwards to have non rabbithole sex he declines with the target.rejected message.

Never encountered something like that before, so i am not quite sure if i am just missing something or something is wrong with my game.

Have them watch KinkyTV, set autonomy to low; if you want them to accept your offer, enable kinky>debug>AlwaysAccept.

Have the girls wear revealing clothes, do some striptease dance.

does the sex animations work with this

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:66109&categoryId=13506&section=UpSell im looking for another way for my sims to take a shower without having to wait. so thinking of saving up and getting this

a) Sex animations likely do not work in the Exterior Shower, since otherwise Nraas wouldn't have announced that their Woohooer mod added woohoo to that shower.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+Outdoor+Shower+Phase+Ten

B) No need to waste money on the EA object since there are plenty of free showers you could use. 

Industrial style ugly showers are included in the packs that you need for Jolie Rouge's World for Kinky Mod.

Other showers are also free, like ...

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.de/2012/07/public-showers-by-cyberbob.html

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-objects/search/shower

BAH! Already bought it yesterday @_@, spent 12 hours watching adds ><

Have them watch KinkyTV, set autonomy to low; if you want them to accept your offer, enable kinky>debug>AlwaysAccept.

autonomy is low and my sim always (well most of the time) wears revealing clothes... I tried to turn the other sims on by running around naked in front of them or masturbate in front of them but they wont fuck me. I get the revealing attracted message from them when they see me but wont like to do anything more. Like if i am dealing with voyeuristic asexuals -.-...

I dont know if it is important and if it was clear but i try to have sex with "NPC" Sims. Sims i call to come over and not with other player controlled sims. (because there are none because my sims is a one man (or to be more precise one woman) household.

I didnt try the kinky tv variant. i guess i try that next. Let those Sims watch kinky tv until they nearly explode and then ask them again... Will report back if anything changes...

autonomy is low and my sim always (well most of the time) wears revealing clothes... I tried to turn the other sims on by running around naked in front of them or masturbate in front of them but they wont fuck me. I get the revealing attracted message from them when they see me but wont like to do anything more. Like if i am dealing with voyeuristic asexuals -.-...

I dont know if it is important and if it was clear but i try to have sex with "NPC" Sims. Sims i call to come over and not with other player controlled sims. (because there are none because my sims is a one man (or to be more precise one woman) household.

I didnt try the kinky tv variant. i guess i try that next. Let those Sims watch kinky tv until they nearly explode and then ask them again... Will report back if anything changes...

hahah shouldnt they fundle themselves or something watching kinkytv while setting down. none of mine do that

btw kinkytv only shows text messages >.>

btw kinkytv only shows text messages >.>

That's just how it is in the base mod. However whereandwhen took care of that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53780-sims3-kinkyworld-tv-complete-guide-and-package/

That mod will add both visuals and audio to the kinky tv.

Woah O.o now that is helerious!!! Thanks XD

got a seriously problem with lag now , how to fix

Lag could be caused by a number of reasons. It could be the world you're playing in, the number of mods you're running, Kinkyworld in general (explosion of NPCs), the power of your machine, etc. etc.

If you're playing Kinkyworld, I would suggest doing so in a small-small medium sized world that has the bare minimum of E/SP requirements (some EA worlds have routing issues like Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso). I would also suggest only using a handful of E/SPs depending on your flavor of gameplay. I would not use Pets AND Seasons AND Supernatural, for example. Additionally, I would scale back the number of services provided in Kinkyworld. If I'm going to have rapists in my game, for example, I don't use Peeping Toms or Flashers. In fact, I never use flashers. And if you're sim is going to be a Street Walker, then I would only have them hook for a few hours a Sim day. I noticed around 12 guy Sims show up on whatever lot my Sim is hooking on. Some of them are Townies, some of them are KW generated.

If you're running NRaas Story Progression AND Kinkyworld on a standard machine, I would suggest either toning or scaling back SP or getting rid of it or really play in a small world--like truly small with only a handful of households.

From the FAQ:

Best Practices

Periodically create a copy of your TS3 folder 

when everything is in working order and BEFORE you install any major mods like Kinkyworld or Passion or even NRaas Story Progression. Going into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 and copy/pasting the entire folder in a safe location (on the desktop or a hard drive). Some mods are fine if you break your game and remove them but some mods are not -- they can bork your entire directory so save it, save it, SAVE IT. You should do this when dumping in large amounts of CC like clothes, hair, skin, objects, etc. etc.

Save frequently.

Save after editing your Sims clothing. Save after editing their house. Or save every other Sim night at midnight Sim time. If you run into the dreaded Error Code 12 when saving, pause the game and move your POV over a large body of water, away from buildings and Sims, and try to save there. If that doesn't work, use NRaas Master Controller to make another household active, preferably one with 1 Sim. You should be able to save successfully then.

Exit the game often. 

The Sims 3 is not meant to run for more than 2-4 hours at a time. If I have problems saving or experience hard freezes, it's usually when I've been running the game for more than 5 hours. I don't get it as often as I used to (hence the best tips list lol).

> Merge package files using S3PE (here's a tutorial). You can merge package files using a different program but I only use S3PE.

You may not be able to merge all of your files (you should merge them by type anyway and be sure to name them accordingly including the date. If you happen to install more CC and run into issues, you'll be able to find the right file without having to delete all the files), but a dozen large files are better than a thousand. Merging cc makes the game load much more quickly. The tutorial goes over keeping your files even after you've merged them but let me stress the point as well. Keep your unmerged cc. If something conflicts or something is corrupted, you'll have delete the merged file and re-merge the rest of it. This is also why I suggest naming the merged file with a date. My merged files look like: Clothing_120104 Hair_132805, Objects141301 for Clothing cc I merged on April 1, 2012, hair cc I merged on May 28, 2013, and objects I merged on January 13, 2014. The individual files I put into those merged files are in folders on my hard drive. My Passport > TS3 > Merged CC > Hair > Date. Honestly -- since I haven't run into any problems 4 years later (for the stuff I merged back in 2012) I've deleted those files but I have copies of the merged file. 

Misc Tips

> If you are experiencing a lot of lag in CAS, use Master Controller to compact the items that are loaded in CAS. In an active game, click on City Hall or a computer or laptop and select NRaas > Settings > CAS and select the following: show in compact form: clothing, accessories, hats.

> If you have the extra space, keep any sims 3 pack file you download. You never know when cc goes poof in the event of having to reinstall CC or reinstalling the entire game. I would suggest converting any sims 3 pack file into a package using S3PE (there's another program that does this but I only use S3PE. ONLY CONVERT: clothing, hair, objects. NEVER convert patterns or lots. Converting patterns will break CAS. Lots are just not for converting.

I haven't been able to make the "shemale" feature display properly.

There are 3 options to download CmarNYC's Female Penis. First I tried the accesory option, but whenever I turned a female into shemale, her nude bottom was transparent.

I then tried the alternate option which is avaliable for adults and teens, and the result is the same.

I didn't try the third option because it's a replacer, and I don't want every female in the game to be shemale.

Any ideas about what am I doing wrong?

I haven't been able to make the "shemale" feature display properly.

There are 3 options to download CmarNYC's Female Penis. First I tried the accesory option, but whenever I turned a female into shemale, her nude bottom was transparent.

I then tried the alternate option which is avaliable for adults and teens, and the result is the same.

I didn't try the third option because it's a replacer, and I don't want every female in the game to be shemale.

Any ideas about what am I doing wrong?

KW needs the alternate version.

How did you try turning a simette into a shemale? Edit in CAS, use kinky/debug/transformtoshemale or send her to the Hospital?

Do you have any other nude parts for females? 

Thanks Jolie!

I first tried with CAS (with the accesory option) and then tried the Debug feature.

I have just reinstalled the alternate version and made a "deep cleaning" of my downloads & cache files, and it's working now (except for some CC skins). Solved.

It's not easy getting a virgin to jump into bed with you!

I started a new game using the latest Patreon build yesterday, and had a similar problem:

On my very first day, I got an Opportunity (525 LT points) to woohoo with the Alchemy store proprietor.

... it took my sim about a week, and about a dozen handjobs, blowjobs and teasings, before they finally managed to advance all the way to vaginal.

... I think that each sim will agree to woohoo only if their Lust score is high enough, which it never is at the start of a game. Not sure, but I guess they also need Woohoo skill.

Anyway, to find out what's wrong, you could try activating Debug from the KinkyMod Settings Menu. If it's on and you click another sim, you can have the success chance for standard (vaginal) sex displayed.

It's not easy getting a virgin to jump into bed with you!

I started a new game using the latest Patreon build yesterday, and had a similar problem:

On my very first day, I got an Opportunity (525 LT points) to woohoo with the Alchemy store proprietor.

... it took my sim about a week, and about a dozen handjobs, blowjobs and teasings, before they finally managed to advance all the way to vaginal.

... I think that each sim will agree to woohoo only if their Lust score is high enough, which it never is at the start of a game. Not sure, but I guess they also need Woohoo skill.

Anyway, to find out what's wrong, you could try activating Debug from the KinkyMod Settings Menu. If it's on and you click another sim, you can have the success chance for standard (vaginal) sex displayed.

Forgot this one: GlobalSettings>ArousalGainMultiplier.....set this to 100.