Can you screen cap it? I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue.

You get the Kinky menu on household Sims and non active, right? That's what's supposed to happen. If you are trying to initiate a kinky action on an object, you might need to delete the object and replace it. You can clone it or whatever you want. Sometimes the menu doesnbappear on objects that already exist in game.

Are your issues with Sims or objects?

Sorry, I already fixed the issue. Anyway, I'll explain myself better in case it helps others:

Installed the 316 version of onikis, apperead in my sims menu, on the objects menu, etc. I set it to my liking without problem but when I clicked on any other sim different than my household (NPCs) no menu appeared whatsoever. Not onikis, not the other mods I installed different to Oniki or any of the default game interactions. I could see the name of the sim but nothing else. If I turn off kinky world on the menu, the menu of interactions worked perfectly. A shady image forum reported the same issue, apparently, this was the result of activating kinky world without the university expansion. I downloaded the expansion and now the problem is solved. :).

Thank you for trying, even if it was understanding my bad English xD

Can you screen cap it? I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue.

You get the Kinky menu on household Sims and non active, right? That's what's supposed to happen. If you are trying to initiate a kinky action on an object, you might need to delete the object and replace it. You can clone it or whatever you want. Sometimes the menu doesnbappear on objects that already exist in game.

Are your issues with Sims or objects?

Sorry, I already fixed the issue. Anyway, I'll explain myself better in case it helps others:

Installed the 316 version of onikis, apperead in my sims menu, on the objects menu, etc. I set it to my liking without problem but when I clicked on any other sim different than my household (NPCs) no menu appeared whatsoever. Not onikis, not the other mods I installed different to Oniki or any of the default game interactions. I could see the name of the sim but nothing else. If I turn off kinky world on the menu, the menu of interactions worked perfectly. A shady image forum reported the same issue, apparently, this was the result of activating kinky world without the university expansion. I downloaded the expansion and now the problem is solved. :).

Thank you for trying, even if it was understanding my bad English xD

Lol -- no problem. Thanks for reporting back. That is worrisome, though--that you need University for the menu to show up.

Nah, this is a good place to ask and that's a really good question. I'm not sure if that's possible because there's no option to disable it in the Kinky menu. Try removing the underwear package ... uhm OKW_undies or something like that and see if that does the trick.

But if you don't want to fiddle with the files and I understand completely, then just activate the mod before you make your Sims. If you go into CAS after activating the mod, the undies won't show up automatically. Or, you could plan your Sim's outfit and remove them manually. It's a pain in the backside but so are a lot of things. ^_^

Hope this helps ~

Nah, this is a good place to ask and that's a really good question. I'm not sure if that's possible because there's no option to disable it in the Kinky menu. Try removing the underwear package ... uhm OKW_undies or something like that and see if that does the trick.

But if you don't want to fiddle with the files and I understand completely, then just activate the mod before you make your Sims. If you go into CAS after activating the mod, the undies won't show up automatically. Or, you could plan your Sim's outfit and remove them manually. It's a pain in the backside but so are a lot of things. ^_^

Hope this helps ~

Thanks  :) Lol yeah you're right, I didn't see the option in the menu nor do I really want to fiddle with the files. (I'm already struggling as it is with some lagging/freezing issue that I ran into recently, but that's all on another thread.) What I've been doing so far is exactly what you said in the second paragraph regarding manually removing them. I noticed that the higher the exhibitionist skill the more they'll keep the underwear off, too. I guess I'll just have to deal with it as such. Again, thanks!

Feeling bit dorky 'bout now, but last night I installed the latest KW-update, aaaand now my cmar's penis has disappeared and my male sims are Ken-dolls again :(

As I can think of there are two possibilities: 

1: I did something wrong during deleting old KW

2: My CC magic didn't update all packages correctly after installing new KW

but as I noticed 2.7 KW shows some new stuff on males as well so is cmar supported any more?

Gonna try to relocate my KW and Cmar directly into sims3/mods/packages and see if it was my own doings ':)

Edit:

Well, I got Cmar working again, but I don't have KW any more... KW menu doesn't show up... and packages are in sims3/mods/packages so is this the moment I start installing everything again?

ok, as i dont want to open a new thread and this is a FAQ, i just ask my question, or lets say problemm, here.

So last night i installed the new 2.7 Version on a clean sims 3 install. Last night everything worked fine, did some playing saved and went to bed. Now today i wanted to play again but Kinky World doesnt load, meaning i wont the get notification on the top right and i cant do anything related to the mod. I cant even access the settings because the kinky button doesnt show up.

But my traits and the describtion was there like usual and in the skills log (or whatever it is called) i can see how often i wohooed, flashed and so on.

Something else i noticed is that my nude body is away and i get the censor again once i go into the shower. But the censor wont go away after i exit the shower and remains on my body.

Strangly every other mod workds fine. Like the no intro mod, Nrass master controler is still there and i think all of my added clothes are also still available. No other mods installed

I did not change anything in the files or somewhere else. What is happening?

i alredy tried deleting the cache files -> no success.

I started a new game -> no succes

Has anybody experienced something similar and has a possible solution? I have no idea what is happening and what i can do to solve the problem.

thank you

Let me preface this post by saying I do not have the latest build yet. I've been busy working on other things so I haven't even downloaded it. I will be able to run/test it when I start working on my new film sometime next week. If all goes to plan... .-.

Feeling bit dorky 'bout now, but last night I installed the latest KW-update, aaaand now my cmar's penis has disappeared and my male sims are Ken-dolls again :(

As I can think of there are two possibilities: 

1: I did something wrong during deleting old KW

2: My CC magic didn't update all packages correctly after installing new KW

but as I noticed 2.7 KW shows some new stuff on males as well so is cmar supported any more?

Gonna try to relocate my KW and Cmar directly into sims3/mods/packages and see if it was my own doings ':)

Edit:

Well, I got Cmar working again, but I don't have KW any more... KW menu doesn't show up... and packages are in sims3/mods/packages so is this the moment I start installing everything again?

ok, as i dont want to open a new thread and this is a FAQ, i just ask my question, or lets say problemm, here.

So last night i installed the new 2.7 Version on a clean sims 3 install. Last night everything worked fine, did some playing saved and went to bed. Now today i wanted to play again but Kinky World doesnt load, meaning i wont the get notification on the top right and i cant do anything related to the mod. I cant even access the settings because the kinky button doesnt show up.

But my traits and the describtion was there like usual and in the skills log (or whatever it is called) i can see how often i wohooed, flashed and so on.

Something else i noticed is that my nude body is away and i get the censor again once i go into the shower. But the censor wont go away after i exit the shower and remains on my body.

Strangly every other mod workds fine. Like the no intro mod, Nrass master controler is still there and i think all of my added clothes are also still available. No other mods installed

I did not change anything in the files or somewhere else. What is happening?

i alredy tried deleting the cache files -> no success.

I started a new game -> no succes

Has anybody experienced something similar and has a possible solution? I have no idea what is happening and what i can do to solve the problem.

thank you

You both seem to be having the same issue--that is the menu/interactions no longer working though the mod is present. That is most likely a mod conflict. I know the new release is supposed to be compatible with the popular NRaas mods but again, since I don't have the new release installed, I can't test it out.

Are you running the latest version of the game? I believe the new release is sort of dependent on University, to some extent. If you do have University and it's not installed, try installing it and see what happens. If you do have University and you do have it installed, then never mind. Not sure what to do if you don't have University...

Before you reinstall, try the simple method.

1. Ctrl + click and select the Mods folder, the UserPresets file, the Saves folder, and the DCCache folder OR copy/paste the entire Sims 3 folder into a new location, let's say Desktop. Rename the The Sims 3 folder to TS3 Backup, if you just selected the files I mentioned, then put them in a folder and name it TS3 Backup.

• Note: the UserPresets file stores everything you've done in CAS like custom patterns, colors, custom outfit colors, walls, floors, etc. etc.) so you definitely want to keep this. I always make a back up of it and put it somewhere safe after I run the game for an extended period of time.
  • Saves, DCCache are optional but if you have a custom world attached to your saves, you'll need to re-install the world (even if you copy the DCCache folder) via the launcher.
  • DCCache is where all of the content you've installed via the launcher is kept. If you don't mind reinstalling that stuff, then don't copy it.

2. Delete the Sims 3 folder from Documents > Electronic Arts

3. Run the game and a brand new folder will be created. Run the game, make sure it's working OK and then exit.

4. Remember the Back Up folder? This is where that comes in.

• You want to move the folders back into the brand spanking shiny new TS3 folder.
  • When you get to the Kinky World files, I would suggest putting them (if you haven't already) within their own folder in the Mods > Packages folder. Keep everything nice and organized.
  • Run the game and see if anything helped. If not, remove ALL of the Mods except Kinkyworld from the Mods > Packages folder. Run the game, if Kinkyworld works perfectly (remember to create a new game, save it, exit, restart etc.) then you've got a mod conflict. If it does not work, then it's a Kinkyworld problem.

Report back to let us know how things went. ^_^

Ok thank you.

Everything is strange...

ok first off, i have the university add on and have everything in folders.

I did what you proposed, saved my folders and erased the sims folder, started the game to recreate the sims folder and added my saved folders back again Still no Kinky world.

Then i erased mod after mod until only kinky world is left to see if any mod is incompatible.. no result, even when only the base kinky world was active, the mod wont show up.

Then I did basically the same only the otwer way around, meaning: i erased the folder again, started sims, ended sims but this time i added kinky world first... now it works... after that i added the other folders, like animations, skins and so on... and it still works...

The only thing i didnt copy over was my old save game. I have no idea why it is now working again with the same mods. The only thing i can think of is that something in that savegame went wrong... I guess i have to wait some days and see again if kinky world wont start and maybe something was wrong with that save or if its behaving normal... But then again i cant think of any situation where my savegame would alter the game so much that the mod wont even show up if i start a new game...

Ok thank you.

Everything is strange...

ok first off, i have the university add on and have everything in folders.

I did what you proposed, saved my folders and erased the sims folder, started the game to recreate the sims folder and added my saved folders back again Still no Kinky world.

Then i erased mod after mod until only kinky world is left to see if any mod is incompatible.. no result, even when only the base kinky world was active, the mod wont show up.

Then I did basically the same only the otwer way around, meaning: i erased the folder again, started sims, ended sims but this time i added kinky world first... now it works... after that i added the other folders, like animations, skins and so on... and it still works...

The only thing i didnt copy over was my old save game. I have no idea why it is now working again with the same mods. The only thing i can think of is that something in that savegame went wrong... I guess i have to wait some days and see again if kinky world wont start and maybe something was wrong with that save or if its behaving normal... But then again i cant think of any situation where my savegame would alter the game so much that the mod wont even show up if i start a new game...

If you installed KW and ran your save game -- it was most likely corrupted. I've only seen it happen a few times though. It works now though... and that's my mistake, I should have suggested putting in KW first and then the other mods. ^_^

It seems like the savegame is really corrupted... the new game works as it should. I just now tried adding my old savegame and Kinky World doesnt show up. Removed it again and my old save still works. Seems like that save got somehow corrupted. Good thing i didnt played so long with it, so i am just making that character again.

how do you get strays to show up. i got a dog part but i dont see any

Check your settings. Kinky > Settings is zoo-something turned on? If not, turn it on. There should be another setting that affects chances.

Also, make sure you have Pets installed and NRaas master controller, get the Register. Then click on a computer or city hall. NRaas > Register > Pets increase the number of stray dogs.

I think that'll work.

Check your settings. Kinky > Settings is zoo-something turned on? If not, turn it on. There should be another setting that affects chances.

Also, make sure you have Pets installed and NRaas master controller, get the Register. Then click on a computer or city hall. NRaas > Register > Pets increase the number of stray dogs.

I think that'll work.

oh cool :) thank you kindly :)

thank you again. i got it turned on :) XD *face palm*

I think that'll work.

Did u buy the dog attracting gnome?

I think that'll work.

*blink blink* the what a what now Oo. goes to see

I think that'll work.

Lol I bet a few missed that , under pets select the infinity (all) symbol, there's one for dogs,cats, horses I think and other beasts

I think that'll work.

Lol I bet a few missed that , under pets select the infinity (all) symbol, there's one for dogs,cats, horses I think and other beasts

i seen deer run pas my window : D also i have seen a unicorn but an actual sim had trained it already :o was like ok that was cool

the straws are starting to show up now :) ^__^ happy day LOL

Okay so I have a question. Using the Kinky option on my sims laptop, there is an option to watch some kind of live show/feed but whenever I click it it just says there is no live show. Does anyone know what this is about?

**Thanks Sw1gg1nPrivate! I've been trying to figure that out for a while  :D

Okay so I have a question. Using the Kinky option on my sims laptop, there is an option to watch some kind of live show/feed but whenever I click it it just says there is no live show. Does anyone know what this is about?

Another Sims needs to be hosting a show. If you have a female Sim go to the computer and there will be an option to host a live show. Then there will be a show to watch (although you won't actually see anything on screen). 

I've added a new question or two in addition to tips on how to troubleshoot not only Kinkyworld but cc in general. I've also added some best practices tips that I think will help people navigate issues that may come up, again not only for Kinkyworld but for cc and TS3 in general.

Hope you find this info useful.

Thanks to all the helpy helpertons that are answering questions in the thread! ^_^ I don't have all the answers. lol

As we say in Germany (Ruhrpott-Slang) "boaaaah, YOU have NOT All ANWSERS?! How could YOU NOT???!" (just joking biggrin.png)

You do a very fine job with this FAQ! IMHO: Some questions answered the gameplay using the (uuuuaaahhhaaa updated) KW-mod and the great bundle of animations itself while ànd when we users are playing.

Hope this disgusting "D-English" is a little bit understandeble - if not - shame to meeee! I ve got the masochist feature since starting with Sex Mods. *rofl

Greetings from German

As we say in Germany (Ruhrpott-Slang) "boaaaah, YOU have NOT All ANWSERS?! How could YOU NOT???!" (just joking biggrin.png)

You do a very fine job with this FAQ! IMHO: Some questions answered the gameplay using the (uuuuaaahhhaaa updated) KW-mod and the great bundle of animations itself while ànd when we users are playing.

Hope this disgusting "D-English" is a little bit understandeble - if not - shame to meeee! I ve got the masochist feature since starting with Sex Mods. *rofl

Greetings from German

Ha ha, thanks! I just got my hands on the updated one a couple of days ago. I'm just playing for now to get the feel for it before I start on my film. I'll be updating the FAQ in the next few week, definitely.

does the sex animations work with this

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:66109&categoryId=13506&section=UpSell im looking for another way for my sims to take a shower without having to wait. so thinking of saving up and getting this

The shower animations should work with all showers including CC. I know L666's bathtub ones only work with the EA bath/shower combo but the other animations don't have a specific object requirement. ^_^

Greetings from German

Ha ha, thanks! I just got my hands on the updated one a couple of days ago. I'm just playing for now to get the feel for it before I start on my film. I'll be updating the FAQ in the next few week, definitely.

does the sex animations work with this

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:66109&categoryId=13506&section=UpSell im looking for another way for my sims to take a shower without having to wait. so thinking of saving up and getting this

The shower animations should work with all showers including CC. I know L666's bathtub ones only work with the EA bath/shower combo but the other animations don't have a specific object requirement. ^_^

sweeet mother.... now i need to save up more points. @#$% it :P at least now i found out how to get free sim points ^.^