[Unity] The Incredibles / Helen Parr game

Since my coder is out I worked on color treatment with better shaders and some model adjustments. The bigger boob options look much more lovely now.

post-1199191-0-38152800-1468119991_thumb.jpg

I've been developing this project for a while now but it's the first time I'm posting it on LoversLab

It's most likely going to be a POV style series of videos or possibly an interactive game. As for now, she's up and moving, talking, ready to get into some action. There is also a customization menu where you can select Helen's body type, breast size, accessories as well as clothing.

Here is the demo where you can play around with her in the customization menu :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmb122ubl7hx1k0/Helen_v3.rar

I downloaded the game, how do you change dress sizes like you did in one of your videos?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice, hope to see a whole game with her. Can help you with scenario, translations. Thanks.

Thanks man. Actually the basic premise goes like this :

Bob is working out of town on a secret mission hired by Hogenson. Violet is enjoying her time in summer camp with her friends. Helen occasionally goes out but usually spends her time in the house. Dash wants to have some fun and he gets to spend a lot of time with Helen.

Feel free to hit me with any story ideas you got though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates?? ;)

Any updates on the game?

I kinda drifted away, but I got some new stuff I was trying. Here's some screenshots.

She looks outstanding,will she be in any future projects?  :D Do you know of any games similar to your?

I might make a story based slideshow style flash game with a few animations inside. I don't really want this Helen model to sit here with no use.

I saw lots of web comics but no games about Elastigirl. It's a shame really, she's such a curvy milf :)

Here's another screenshot.

post-1199191-0-44808400-1480789702_thumb.jpg

Any updates?? ;)

Any updates on the game?

I kinda drifted away, but I got some new stuff I was trying. Here's some screenshots.

She looks outstanding,will she be in any future projects?  :D Do you know of any games similar to your?

I might make a story based slideshow style flash game with a few animations inside. I don't really want this Helen model to sit here with no use.

I saw lots of web comics but no games about Elastigirl. It's a shame really, she's such a curvy milf :)

Thats sounds awesome,I can't wait to see it. I loved your other two games especially the yoga one. :heart: You got her ass perfectly if I might  say.Keep these games coming, Can we get another screenshot maybe ? :shy:

Any updates?? ;)

Any updates on the game?

Thats sounds awesome,I can't wait to see it. I loved your other two games especially the yoga one. :heart: You got her ass perfectly if I might  say.Keep these games coming, Can we get another screenshot maybe ? :shy:

Thx dude :) I'll do what I can.

post-1199191-0-96447400-1480967241_thumb.jpg