[DOA5LR] C3S4RFC Mods : Destructible, not destructible clothes - Update 04/16/17 - Mila as Vanessa KOF

Guest C3S4RFC

Guest C3S4RFC

In fact, the guys from pinkcafe "stole" your discovery and are reproducing it. :P

This is just one example and it's already finished.

Great! My dream is that all DOA5LR costumes have destructible clothes version  :shy:

If you have mods of Pinkcafe, could pass the links? 

Guest C3S4RFC

Modders in bbspink figured out how to detach two clothing parts separately in order in one costume.

And seems that they now can link clothing bones to the cap bone using new TMC Bone Tool.

It makes detached clothing stayed on the ground.

Cool! Could put the link of the forum for see the mods?

Its seem that each pyhd only respond to each character.. i can use mila pyhd to make any object from her custome to drop (CMIIW) , but i cannot use it to kokoro (damn.. she's the cutest character IMO)
maybe it has something to do with collisions..

Wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved and their splendid work on these new outfits! :shy:

That said, I was admiring the work so to speak: post-3033-0-78312700-1463647531_thumb.png

when I noticed some minor issues that are present in many other custom outfits; irregular dirt textures: post-3033-0-75848800-1463647596_thumb.pngpost-3033-0-20495000-1463647610_thumb.png

Also, there's alot of empty space in Helena's mesh: post-3033-0-88809500-1463647667_thumb.pngpost-3033-0-73618400-1463647688_thumb.png

Just some minor quibbles I'm sure that can be ironed out in future releases. Thanks for everyone's pioneering efforts in these exciting new developments :heart:

Guest C3S4RFC

Wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved and their splendid work on these new outfits! :shy:

That said, I was admiring the work so to speak: attachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 01-13-53.png

when I noticed some minor issues that are present in many other custom outfits; irregular dirt textures: attachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 01-14-04.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 01-23-02.png

Also, there's alot of empty space in Helena's mesh: attachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 01-28-48.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 01-35-42.png

Just some minor quibbles I'm sure that can be ironed out in future releases. Thanks for everyone's pioneering efforts in these exciting new developments :heart:

Thanks for your comment. 

Anybody know how could correct the dirt texture?

Correcting dirt texture.

1) Download TMC UV Tool from here.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

2) Add all vertices from Skin Mesh.

3) Set UV4 to UV1

and Save.

Now Replace Dirt texture with this one.

Dirt Texture for UV1 Layout 2015-12-13-2.zip

Well, this actually is correcting dirt UV. But this may spoil dirt layouts in clothing. 

Because all meshes in one costume share one dirt texture image.

It could be good if we can use more than one dirt textures in a TMC.

But there also is a way to combine two different dirt layouts horizontally in an image using TMC UV tool in a complicated way.

Correcting dirt texture.

1) Download TMC UV Tool from here.

2) Add all vertices from Skin Mesh.

3) Set UV4 to UV1

and Save.

Now Replace Dirt texture with this one.

attachicon.gifDirt Texture for UV1 Layout 2015-12-13-2.zip

Well, this actually is correcting dirt UV. But this may spoil dirt layouts in clothing. 

Because all meshes in one costume share one dirt texture image.

It could be good if we can use more than one dirt textures in a TMC.

I think we can do it.

May be i'm wrong but I already do that for two differents type of body (before working on R&Z fighters). Sometimes I use two bodies (HDM 3.36 for top & Osiri's body for lower part). To make it work I use object tools : I add a new body & assign to each body a different texture.

The only cons finally it's the size of files, since we are limited  (10 or 11mb). More and you'll get an infinite loading

Can't we do similar thing for the dirt texture ?

Just a quick confirmation: those fixes were great; the mesh edits were excellent and the textures issues are more or less resolved.

Just a quick screen that encapsulates the all around success! post-3033-0-44039000-1463694529_thumb.png  :heart:

I'll be honest, Kasumi and Helena aren't even close to my favorite characters but I appreciate everyone's work regardless because it means more exciting developments for the scene in general :shy:

Guest C3S4RFC

Just a quick confirmation: those fixes were great; the mesh edits were excellent and the textures issues are more or less resolved.

Just a quick screen that encapsulates the all around success! attachicon.gifgame 2016-05-19 14-38-09.png  :heart:

I'll be honest, Kasumi and Helena aren't even close to my favorite characters but I appreciate everyone's work regardless because it means more exciting developments for the scene in general :shy:

I hope that other modders in the forum will make more destructible costumes. Maybe I will make 1 or 2 more. In japanese forum pink cafe there are other destructible costumes

Guest C3S4RFC

how do I change hairstyle without changing costume? The costume's broken whenever I change hairstyle :-/

You could modify the --C file using --C editor and check for each type of hair

But, in the mods that I made, will appearing the hat for each hair and dont look good in hair B, C, ...

A solution will be delete the mesh of the hat 

Sorry, I'm a total noob to modding.

For those that got it to work with autolink, is there something special that needs to be done?  For me, it just shows the destroyed costume as the default costume.

I initially tried using it with Autolink but seeing as Autolink uses the detail function to select custom outfits it seems to make one unable to change the default function of the "detail" option, ie: the choice of undergarment.

I ended up just using lnk_reshuffle, it's not nearly as easy as Autolink but with it you can have your cake and eat it too so to speak.

Sorry, I'm a total noob to modding.

For those that got it to work with autolink, is there something special that needs to be done?  For me, it just shows the destroyed costume as the default costume.

I initially tried using it with Autolink but seeing as Autolink uses the detail function to select custom outfits it seems to make one unable to change the default function of the "detail" option, ie: the choice of undergarment.

I ended up just using lnk_reshuffle, it's not nearly as easy as Autolink but with it you can have your cake and eat it too so to speak.

to use Autolink with the destructible costumes, you just need to make sure you apply each char files in the proper costume folder slot.

AutoLink\HELENA\06\

AutoLink\KASUMI\06\

but as posted above you lose the ability to change undergarment etc.

Thanks guys.  I normally just throw in the mods into the character folder since I'm too lazy to organize.  But putting them into the folder worked.

This dirt UV Change tutorial is not my idea, so I can't give advanced advice to someone.
Original post by BBS Pink Lobby's Modder.

1.Make new dirt UV

post-133378-0-18826200-1463735023_thumb.jpg

2.SWAP dirt UV, Check Skin & Clothes using ID
Use Texture Tool, TMC Object Tool

post-133378-0-31428900-1463735172_thumb.jpg

3.Edit UV
Use TMC UV Tool

post-133378-0-46938700-1463735269_thumb.jpgpost-133378-0-97077400-1463735316_thumb.jpg

All completed, Skin refer to the left side, Clothes refer to the right side.
If this tutorial didn't work change normally, It's hard to revise this problem.

More importantly...
PHYD mod have infinite possibilities as an mod :lol:

Thank you C3S4RFC!

Preview.zip

I can't tell the structure in English.because I am English noob :(

CREDIT :

This Movie used SaafRats Milky Underboob. and Tutorial doesn't matter.
I like SaafRats mods.Thank you!

If this post is a problem, please contact me.

Special Thanks :

Mr.Doutoku & BBS Pink Lobby's Modder, Harry Palmer, LL's Modder

Guest C3S4RFC

This dirt UV Change tutorial is not my idea, so I can't give advanced advice to someone.

Original post by BBS Pink Lobby's Modder.

1.Make new dirt UV

attachicon.gifimg_001.jpg

2.SWAP dirt UV, Check Skin & Clothes using ID

Use Texture Tool, TMC Object Tool

attachicon.gifimg_002.jpg

3.Edit UV

Use TMC UV Tool

attachicon.gifimg_003.jpgattachicon.gifimg_004.jpg

All completed, Skin refer to the left side, Clothes refer to the right side.

If this tutorial didn't work change normally, It's hard to revise this problem.

More importantly...

PHYD mod have infinite possibilities as an mod :lol:

Thank you C3S4RFC!

attachicon.gifPreview.zip

I can't tell the structure in English.because I am English noob :(

CREDIT :

This Movie used SaafRats Milky Underboob. and Tutorial doesn't matter.

I like SaafRats mods.Thank you!

If this post is a problem, please contact me.

Special Thanks :

Mr.Doutoku & BBS Pink Lobby's Modder, Harry Palmer, LL's Modder

Thanks for the tutorial.

I saw the video: wow, destruction in 2 levels. Do you have the link of the web?