Bestiality Mod

Esmebelles

The player enslaving part in jbezorg's Sanguine's Debauchery and the other player slave mods gave me an idea.

Would be cool if there would be a dragon boss where if you lose' date=' it would enslave your char and keep her as a pet (Jabba/Princess Leia is a perfect example). With some minor storyline/objectives and eventually a choice where you could escape (or stay a bit longer hehe) and get your revenge on your former master, same as in the prison sex mod for FNV.

Shame i dont have time and the knowledge to make this real but i think its a nice concept.

[/quote']

and if your PC is female, maybe... just maybe....

you're not just dragonborn anymore, but you become dragonmother...

breeding for the dragon..

this is what happen if you played too much H-game.....

I personally never was into the breeding/preg part of the sexmods but in this case it does sounds like a good idea (with an on/off setting :P) but i am glad we are on the same track on this.

Take this, add in oviposition. Hatch cycle or whatever.

Suddenly... birthing whole armies of drakes to fight for you.

Cool as hell.

Bestiality has never been so fun or profitable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's sick and disgusting and taboo...

And I love every second of it. I can't tell you how much my Khajiit Shamanka or my Argonian Battlemage would enjoy this.

I hear such a thing existed for Oblivion, yet I never found it. Now that I've found this place, I might have to reinstall Oblivion again ;)

And I love every second of it. I can't tell you how much my Khajiit Shamanka or my Argonian Battlemage would enjoy this.

I hear such a thing existed for Oblivion' date=' yet I never found it. Now that I've found this place, I might have to reinstall Oblivion again ;)

[/quote']

This is the land of endlessly perverted minds :D

Enjoy your stay here in the lab.

I hear such a thing existed for Oblivion' date=' yet I never found it. Now that I've found this place, I might have to reinstall Oblivion again ;)

[/quote']

You can actually find a bunch of mods like this - some with stories (I lurved my hell-puppy :3) - on this site on the Oblivion section.

This Really Isnt My Place , to Say this But Why Hasn't this been done Before ,

post-8726-13597881178483_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881178927_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881179509_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881180032_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881180617_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881180948_thumb.jpg

Creature Armors , I know Its been used for a certain Spriggan . Although I will not Pursue this Is Because I ve Messed Up the Weighting im bad at weighting . But Experienced Armor makers can do this , Im Just a Petty Animator .

It can be used Till a system Comes in .at least for Biped Creatures

I ve used the Minilovers Motions

Cheers

This Really Isnt My Place ' date=' to Say this But Why Hasn't this been done Before ,

Creature Armors , I know Its been used for a certain Spriggan . Although I will not Pursue this Is Because I ve Messed Up the Weighting im bad at weighting . But Experienced Armor makers can do this , Im Just a Petty Animator .

It can be used Till a system Comes in .at least for Biped Creatures

I ve used the Minilovers Motions

Cheers

[/quote']

It looks amazing. A brilliant idea. You could create such a bear?

sousou, Exsist chance, that anyone animate this mod ? Or its; pretty much imposible ? I don't have skills in animation, i can't do this by my own hands.

___

It's not taimani 3, it's kagamityann art work Oboro様とイングリッド様。 What he made befer 魔界騎士イングリッドアニメ番 release. (*‘ω‘ *)

hceck 2ch some tims, usual fresh eromods news, out first on 2ch, plus it;s chanse catch mod creator, but they all usual asshole, what never re-play. ま~日本人やち~~

Archived