Bestiality Mod

Esmebelles

Crap, wasn't there a mod on the Nexus that gave female horses, well, "parts". I guess since I don't recall seeing male on female animal stuff for Oblivion or Fallout, I doubt it's of any real interest, but.. well, we've been kind of inching towards the beastiality department for quite some time.

I'm pretty sure there's a mod that adds a weiner to frost trolls and werewolves on the nexus.

Crap' date=' wasn't there a mod on the Nexus that gave female horses, well, "parts". I guess since I don't recall seeing male on female animal stuff for Oblivion or Fallout, I doubt it's of any real interest, but.. well, we've been kind of inching towards the beastiality department for quite some time.

I'm pretty sure there's a mod that adds a weiner to frost trolls and werewolves on the nexus.

[/quote']

you mean this?

Real Mare Horse Mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9279

Derrax Male Frost Troll

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3684

Derrax Male Werewolves

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4445

yeah but we need a stallion mod though..

and animation..

The only similar mod i have seen here is the horse rides you project but i dont know what happened to that one.

Anyways i thought i join the bandwagon here with the beasty requests, especially now since i started a ranger girl with an animal companion hrhr.

I found a couple of interesting images' date=' I do not know where.

[/quote']

looking that ENB and censorship I think thats from japan forum, like troll rape image above comes from, from the author of MiniLovers maybe?

they're teasing us, lol :D

edit: is that.. spriggan?? never knew that spriggan is male. :P

edit2: yeah that's from eelog.jp, and I think that is an animation. Like AnimObject Ero motion.

I found a couple of interesting images' date=' I do not know where.

[/quote']

looking that ENB and censorship I think thats from japan forum, like troll rape image above comes from, from the author of MiniLovers maybe?

they're teasing us, lol :D

edit: is that.. spriggan?? never knew that spriggan is male. :P

edit2: yeah that's from eelog.jp, and I think that is an animation. Like AnimObject Ero motion.

Yeh they always teasing us >< but those looks promising.

I'm going to put my name in the hat too.

I won't deny that the beastiality mods for Oblivion and Fallout were my favourites >.> So I heartily endorse any plans to bring the love to Skyrim lol.

I'd help but I have never touched the mod tools for any of the games so far >.< So it'd be a long time before I could learn what I'm doing and try to start making something.

My my, this thread really took off lol, i wasn't expecting such an outpouring of support for this :P

But that aside, yeah, be awesome if eventual they made a mod for sex with the besties...and added a miniature dragon that could fuck you lol would give that old joke "Dragon mating call thuum" shout a reality XD

The player enslaving part in jbezorg's Sanguine's Debauchery and the other player slave mods gave me an idea.

Would be cool if there would be a dragon boss where if you lose, it would enslave your char and keep her as a pet (Jabba/Princess Leia is a perfect example). With some minor storyline/objectives and eventually a choice where you could escape (or stay a bit longer hehe) and get your revenge on your former master, same as in the prison sex mod for FNV.

Shame i dont have time and the knowledge to make this real but i think its a nice concept.

The player enslaving part in jbezorg's Sanguine's Debauchery and the other player slave mods gave me an idea.

Would be cool if there would be a dragon boss where if you lose' date=' it would enslave your char and keep her as a pet (Jabba/Princess Leia is a perfect example). With some minor storyline/objectives and eventually a choice where you could escape (or stay a bit longer hehe) and get your revenge on your former master, same as in the prison sex mod for FNV.

Shame i dont have time and the knowledge to make this real but i think its a nice concept.

[/quote']

and if your PC is female, maybe... just maybe....

you're not just dragonborn anymore, but you become dragonmother...

breeding for the dragon..

this is what happen if you played too much H-game.....

I personally never was into the breeding/preg part of the sexmods but in this case it does sounds like a good idea (with an on/off setting :P) but i am glad we are on the same track on this.

Archived