Move-In on Her or Him Mod - Berry Flavored Beta

Disable the dialogue patch? But ya ive already done that white stallion quest but the countess wouldnt have the option to give up the document.

Yes.  Just do a clean save without it and then re-enable it, and see if the "About Your Marriage" dialogue shows up.

Yeah i say that then the next option is "i dont have time for this right now" i already used this about your marruage option with her and she said to be more in her league then gave me the 'til death do us part' quest, and i already did the black bows quest so the option wont show up in her dialogue so she wont igve me the testaments and thats my whole problem still xD

Hmmm.....OK, we are talking about Arianna Valga, correct?  AND....make sure NOT to batch patch this MOD because BASH will KEEP it to add icons to it or something.  Found out that the hard way.

IF you did a CLEAN save, then there is no reason for the correct dialogue to show up as long as #1.  The zzzMyLDPPatchQuest, stage #2, is not done.  (the clean save wipes this).  #2.  MS91 - Mazoga the Orce is >= 100.  #3.  The MS51 - Canvas the castle is NOT running.  #4.  Her disposition toward you is GREATER than or equal to 100.

Maybe the "GetQuestRunning is fooking with things.

EDIT - Uploaded a change.  See if it helps on a CLEAN save.

We are talking about countess carvain of bruma, just tested and it still gives me the the til death do us part quest, she encouraged me to be more in her league (narina carvain)

OK!  For some reason I had that "Canvass the Castle" condition on her, SO, I removed it.  Uploading the updated patch.  IF she doesn't give you the will now, I don't know WTF is going on.  It worked for me earlier when I was testing it so, not sure why its not working for you.

that worked, now she gives me the testaments but when i drop them off to signus, i get a quest objective confirming i dropped it off to him. i go back to the countess n she doesnt have any new options

OK, all that quest did was #1, PUT her in the NON-Married bracket by removing ANY and ALL tokens added by the Lovers dialogue quests.  It removes her from the married faction, IF she was in it, which I doubt.  

SO.....Now you can chat her up without all that "what about my husband" crap.

My aim is to make it so every "Widow" no longer uses the "what if my husband finds out" dialogue that is "Hard Coded" into the LoversVoiceSSPlus dialogue.

Ans how shall i remove all the tokens?

The quest stage should have done it.  If you speak to her now using the "Hey can I speak to you about something" etc., dialogue, she should respond as an unmarried lady.

what do i have to put into the console to advance the quest stage? it still only gives me the "i need to ask you something" then "i want to be your lover" but she responds "she doesnt want to betray her husband"

I don't use that dialogue at all so maybe there's something hard coded there also that I missed.  I'll take a look and change it to be looking for only the faction that she should not have anymore.

Ok, so just checked the quest in the construction kit. The quest stage for "Til death us do part" stage 6 is what im stuck on. Log Entry :"I Have delivered narina carvain's late husbands last will and testament". And the resulting script is :

int xLHF1

int xLHF2
set xLHF1 to NarinaCarvainRef.getitemcount xLoversHitodumaFlag
set xLHF2 to NarinaCarvainRef.getitemcount xLoversHitodumaFlag2
NarinaCarvainRef.removeitem xLoversHitodumaFlag xLHF1
NarinaCarvainRef.removeitem xLoversHitodumaFlag 1000
NarinaCarvainRef.removeitem xLoversHitodumaFlag2 xLHF2
NarinaCarvainRef.removeitem xLoversHitodumaFlag2 1000
NarinaCarvainRef.setfactionrank zzzIAMMarriedFaction -1
Player.removeitem aaaLDPCountCarvainLWT 100
IF Player.getitemcount aaaTurnINDocumentToken > 0
PlayerREF.removeitemNS aaaTurnINDocumentToken 100
ENDIF

I go back to her and i get the dilaogue choice "...I need to ask you something important..." or something like that, and it leads to "i want to be your lover" but she says she cannot because she doesnt want to betray her husband, even though the script above removed her from the married faction

Disable the dialogue patch? But ya ive already done that white stallion quest but the countess wouldnt have the option to give up the document.

Yes.  Just do a clean save without it and then re-enable it, and see if the "About Your Marriage" dialogue shows up.

Yeah i say that then the next option is "i dont have time for this right now" i already used this about your marruage option with her and she said to be more in her league then gave me the 'til death do us part' quest, and i already did the black bows quest so the option wont show up in her dialogue so she wont igve me the testaments and thats my whole problem still xD

Hmmm.....OK, we are talking about Arianna Valga, correct?  AND....make sure NOT to batch patch this MOD because BASH will KEEP it to add icons to it or something.  Found out that the hard way.

IF you did a CLEAN save, then there is no reason for the correct dialogue to show up as long as #1.  The zzzMyLDPPatchQuest, stage #2, is not done.  (the clean save wipes this).  #2.  MS91 - Mazoga the Orce is >= 100.  #3.  The MS51 - Canvas the castle is NOT running.  #4.  Her disposition toward you is GREATER than or equal to 100.

We are talking about countess carvain of bruma, just tested and it still gives me the the til death do us part quest, she encouraged me to be more in her league (narina carvain)

OK!  For some reason I had that "Canvass the Castle" condition on her, SO, I removed it.  Uploading the updated patch.  IF she doesn't give you the will now, I don't know WTF is going on.  It worked for me earlier when I was testing it so, not sure why its not working for you.

that worked, now she gives me the testaments but when i drop them off to signus, i get a quest objective confirming i dropped it off to him. i go back to the countess n she doesnt have any new options

OK, all that quest did was #1, PUT her in the NON-Married bracket by removing ANY and ALL tokens added by the Lovers dialogue quests.  It removes her from the married faction, IF she was in it, which I doubt.  

My aim is to make it so every "Widow" no longer uses the "what if my husband finds out" dialogue that is "Hard Coded" into the LoversVoiceSSPlus dialogue.

The quest stage should have done it.  If you speak to her now using the "Hey can I speak to you about something" etc., dialogue, she should respond as an unmarried lady.

what do i have to put into the console to advance the quest stage? it still only gives me the "i need to ask you something" then "i want to be your lover" but she responds "she doesnt want to betray her husband"

I don't use that dialogue at all so maybe there's something hard coded there also that I missed.  I'll take a look and change it to be looking for only the faction that she should not have anymore.

Ok, so just checked the quest in the construction kit. The quest stage for "Til death us do part" stage 6 is what im stuck on. Log Entry :"I Have delivered narina carvain's late husbands last will and testament". And the resulting script is :

int xLHF1

int xLHF2
ENDIF

I go back to her and i get the dilaogue choice "...I need to ask you something important..." or something like that, and it leads to "i want to be your lover" but she says she cannot because she doesnt want to betray her husband, even though the script above removed her from the married faction

Right.  That area is hard-coded and I hadn't gotten to it yet.  Fixed it today I believe.  Uploading the update to the patch.  Thank you so much for play-testing that.

int xLHF1

int xLHF2
ENDIF

Right.  That area is hard-coded and I hadn't gotten to it yet.  Fixed it today I believe.  Uploading the update to the patch.  Thank you so much for play-testing that.

yup that seems to have done it! And hey thanks for going through this with me, hope this mod grows 

int xLHF1

int xLHF2
ENDIF

yup that seems to have done it! And hey thanks for going through this with me, hope this mod grows 

Hehe....Like a sickly weed probably!  

But my main purpose was to #1.  Live with whoever I wanted to, but make it a bit of a challenge instead of just using the console to do it, like I've done in the past.  #2.  Remove the hard-coded "married" dialogue from those NPC's who were NOT married to begin with or whose husband's die or are already dead during normal game play.  That includes vanilla GREETINGS and topics which would continue to have an NPC speak about their spouse, even if they were dead.

The resulting quest to KILL all the husband's (or wives) which I'm still working on (Although all the duel challenge quest stages FOR HUSBANDS should be done.) just kinda grew out of that.  There is no divorce in my Tamriel.  SO....you either put up with her talking about her spouse during your intimate interludes, OR, you whack him and eventually use this quest to remove the dialogue (i.e. tokens). 

NOW.....I've got plans to add dialogue to allow "ROLEPLAY" so that IF you wanted to add any NPC to the married faction, you could.  That would bring it all back on that NPC of course.

There's no end to the "role-play" elements that could be added just by using a faction which is my choice versus adding a token to inventory.

BUT, you'd have to go through lots of dialogue responses to identify they "DO" or "DONT" apply to the current situation based upon the faction.  The mod already does that by giving the NPC a token I guess for the "lover" and "slave" dialogues.

I just thought of that mod that adds creature sounds during the acts and I'll bet I could figure out how to patch it to allow her (or HIM) to REALLY bark and growl like a dog during sex.  ROFL!  

• 3 weeks later...

I have one question, when i go and try narina carwain she tells me that i have to be a noble to be able to move in by knighting or something, whats meant by that?

Main quest, Knights of the thorn dont work, is it Knights of the Nine or service to leyawin?

Alright, it was service to leyawin

I have one question, when i go and try narina carwain she tells me that i have to be a noble to be able to move in by knighting or something, whats meant by that?

Main quest, Knights of the thorn dont work, is it Knights of the Nine or service to leyawin?

Yes, I used that quest to "give" the PC the "nobility" faction.  Could have done it with either I suppose, but the Knights of the Thorn is "honorary" as far as I can tell.  It also isn't available till well into the main quest so I decided against using it.

Yes, I used that quest to "give" the PC the "nobility" faction.  Could have done it with either I suppose, but the Knights of the Thorn is "honorary" as far as I can tell.  It also isn't available till well into the main quest so I decided against using it.

But not even a Champion of Cyrodiil is worthy of marrying a countess?

Would at least be a nice addition if you count as a Noble once you became the Champion of Cyrodiil

But not even a Champion of Cyrodiil is worthy of marrying a countess?

Would at least be a nice addition if you count as a Noble once you became the Champion of Cyrodiil

Agreed.  It would be easy enough to add scripting to make that happen upon the quest completion.  Of course most PC's have done the Mazoga quest line long before that happens, don't you think?

Maybe, but it would simply be logical, i mean, you are everything you could be and get something like "uhh, youre no noble, i mean, you helped saving all asses of Cyrodiil, defeated mannimarco and the blackwood company, but youre still not good enough"

1 measely quest later

"oh, youre some pawn of count marius caro, now youre good enough"

it just sounds stupid to me

Maybe, but it would simply be logical, i mean, you are everything you could be and get something like "uhh, youre no noble, i mean, you helped saving all asses of Cyrodiil, defeated mannimarco and the blackwood company, but youre still not good enough"

1 measely quest later

ROFL!  Agreed.  I'll put in some scripting that gives you the nobility title once you are the Champion of Cyrodiil.   Might even make that a requirement for the Countess of Anvil to finally give up the castle as well, in addition to her two-faced husband being dead.

But the conditions for the other Countesses remains the same because changing them might cause some PC's to have to wait longer to get the pleasure.  My PC usually has the Mazoga/White Stallion quest line done LONG before the main quest is done.

Feel me?

1 measely quest later

ROFL!  Agreed.  I'll put in some scripting that gives you the nobility title once you are the Champion of Cyrodiil.   Might even make that a requirement for the Countess of Anvil to finally give up the castle as well, in addition to her two-faced husband being dead.

But the conditions for the other Countesses remains the same because changing them might cause some PC's to have to wait longer to get the pleasure.  My PC usually has the Mazoga/White Stallion quest line done LONG before the main quest is done.

Feel me?

Yeah, no problem, it was just a bit disturbing, nothing gamebreaking or super-duper bad

Also it was like the situation i described above that tilted me a bit^^

Also i took over Bruma, i could go anywhere i want but the castle, my own (enslaved, a hooray for LoversMagic with their stupid dialogue about crushing the one who brought up this charge of 5 septims (themselves)) guards always disturbing me, and the enslaved countess says no, youre not good enough (insert here the described situation)

Because it was exactly this situation i had and then the only thing you think is WTF?

Btw, what is the Countess of Chorrol exact condition?

She accepted me without the white stallion quest, or was that a bug?

However that was one of the most stupid, yet funniest moments ive had for quite a time in oblivion, just when i thought i found everything enjoyable, thank you for that^^

1 measely quest later

Feel me?

Yeah, no problem, it was just a bit disturbing, nothing gamebreaking or super-duper bad

Also it was like the situation i described above that tilted me a bit^^

Also i took over Bruma, i could go anywhere i want but the castle, my own (enslaved, a hooray for LoversMagic with their stupid dialogue about crushing the one who brought up this charge of 5 septims (themselves)) guards always disturbing me, and the enslaved countess says no, youre not good enough (insert here the described situation)

Because it was exactly this situation i had and then the only thing you think is WTF?

Btw, what is the Countess of Chorrol exact condition?

She accepted me without the white stallion quest, or was that a bug?

However that was one of the most stupid, yet funniest moments ive had for quite a time in oblivion, just when i thought i found everything enjoyable, thank you for that^^

Glad to be of service.  Both these ladies are conditioned to #1.  require you to be a noble & #2. complete the specific quests they give.  "Canvas the Castle" for Chorrol and for Bruma it is the "Akaviri Artifacts" quest.  I may need to fix Bruma's conditions if you completed that quest and still can't get her to give up the keys to the castle.  Please let me know.

It warms my cold, black heart to see somebody still modding Oblivion, and it's a mod that I want to use to boot.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am while I'm making it.  

It's mostly safe to use as long as you never disable it.  

The player will end up with a lot of interesting factions that will still affect the game if you try to uninstall it.  

Figuring out how to remove them all from the player to allow a truly clean save is something that I still need to do.  (Procrastinator here.)

Coming back to Oblivion after years of modding Fallout 3, FNV and Skyrim has been more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Probably wouldn't be having as much fun without the great LPK mods available here.

Can't beat being able to truly gain a worthy reward from those gorgeous damsels in distress you save during game play.

nope, in fact i didnt complete the quest before

"lifting the veil", was it? (the reward is pretty much useless, so i never did that quest for real, since i can use my time better searching for nirnroot, for example^^)

and the ogres are a pest, if i remember right

nope, in fact i didnt complete the quest before

"lifting the veil", was it? (the reward is pretty much useless, so i never did that quest for real, since i can use my time better searching for nirnroot, for example^^)

and the ogres are a pest, if i remember right

Yes, but Pale Pass is a very lovely place and there's a neat little scavenger hunt for a decent ring there as well.  I've done the place solo and I've taken my small, sexy army with me.  More fun with the bouncing Betty's of course.   :D

With MMM the Serpent's Trail is often packed full of wolves that fight the Ogres and if you just sit tight and let them fight it out, you don't have much to clear in the end.

I do understand your point, but since max disposition is so easily obtained, it was only right to associate their willingness to give you access to their homes through completion of their "pet projects."

Both the Countess & Lyra Rosentia are tied to that quest so, if you complete it, you'll have access to two new homes immediately.

I'm tying most of the other homes in Bruma to completion of the "Allies" and "Bruma Gate" quests, except for Arnora and the Widow Bradon I believe.  Oh, and Jearl dies, so, you can either use my "Save the Babes" mod and resurrect her, or wait for me to put her home in the "Back Taxes Owed." 

Not sure if I did that yet but I need to, since actual contact with her "BEFORE" you have to kill her is limited.

Wow I never thought someone would came with such mod! This by far the best mod in regards Lovers/SL based mod. tinman2u thank you for all the hard work! :)

Thank you for your kind words.  My aim is only to compliment the REALLY tough work which was already put into scripting the adult animations, pregnancy/child bearing/rearing and all their associated dialogue for Oblivion.  

Like I said before, anyone can do what my simple quests and dialogue are doing with the console, BUT, there's very little fun or challenge in that.

Now you'll also have a "living" record of NPC's who you've talked into letting you live with them.  Good for those with a short attention span like myself.   ;)

The Lovers dialogue patch, if you are using it, is also the only way to remove the hard-coded "married" dialogue from a female NPC. 

I understand why the dialogue was hard-coded, but IMHO, that was the HARD way to do what was needed.

My way is the easy way, but fixing the hard-coded dialogue has been a bit tedious.

At first I just changed the wording to make it more generic and less obtrusive.

I can tell you from extensive, personal experience, that no married woman I've ever been intimate with spoke about her husband or marital status while we were being intimate.  

And I sure as hell never brought up the subject.

Long before and long after, maybe, but not during.

Thus the patch.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to Cheydinhal and bought Aldos Othran's house. Got the key, the quest update, all that good stuff. Then I noticed the topic didn't vanish and I bought it again, same price, got another key, another quest update. But the ability to buy it remained.

Yes, I noticed that also.  Fixed it and will upload the update soon.  Thank you, and sorry for the gold loss, if you can reload a save before buying it, then you can get it back of course. 

Edit - Update uploaded.  Thanks for taking the time to report issues.  Gotta catch 'em all you know?

Could you make Regulus Terentius (Count Bravil, the guy who isnt important enough to be Essential^^) marriable?

For female Chars, i mean?

Not sure what you mean by "marriable" but if you want me to add dialogue so you can live in Bravil Castle, then that will be no problem.  Haven't worried about the "male" counts till now but I'll be glad to add them for you.

DONE.  You have to be a noble of course.  (Or maybe I forgot to put the condition in)   :cool:

faster than i expected, you have my gratitude

Ditto.  I wouldn't have uploaded this mod if I didn't want to share the joy of gaming experiences it might provide.  

Mod's are like children.  Their parents are always happy to hear that they are behaving as expected.   You have often given good feedback to help me "raise" this child of mine and I do appreciate it.

It takes a whole village right?