Move-In on Her or Him Mod - Berry Flavored Beta

Hey Could you possibly tell me what texture mods you used in your screenies? c:

I've installed so many different texture mods while getting OCO V2 to look like I want it, but if you are referring to the tattoos, that's an old Exnem Tattoo OMOD.  

Mostly how'd you get the make up n stuff? Also, how does one get into a countessess 'league' because i have a quest that brings me to Signus and i don't know what to do.

IF you spoke to the countess and she gave you her "dead" husband's will, Signus should have a dialogue topic like "I may have documents to turn in."   That should take the document and set the stage that "cleans" the countess of all of her "married" tokens.  Then she will play just like a single girl.

Damn, i spoke to her but she gave me nothing, just says she's not ready or something. already moved into the castle, oh and thank you good sir!

The "moving in" stuff and the "clean the married lady dialogue" are two different quests.  You could move-in and never talk to her about her dead husband.  BUT, she may want you to be "noble" to discuss certain things.  To get the "noble" faction, you have to complete the Mazoga/Leyawiin Blackbow Bandit quest and become a "knight."

Ahh, i did this quest before i installed this, that could be the issue. And sorry if im a bother, but where should i put these 2 files you gave me to fit the way they do in your game? (i don't want to replace male assets xD)

Well, I use OCO v2 which has separate male & female heads and facial textures.  It does some fancy OBSE stuff with the Blockhead plug-in I guess to make everything work just right.  Otherwise, you are correct that the normal "Imperial" face texture, if overwritten with that one, would affect both male and female NPC's.  SO, either you install OCO v2 or another mod that does the same thing.  Or make your own.   :-/

Uploading updated "move-in" and "Turn-In to Being Single" patch quest that has Skjorta in it.  She will require both Allies for Bruma and the Bruma Gate quests to be done and of course 100 disposition to move in.  You can turn-in her late husband's last will and testament at any time you discuss that with her.  Need that tested because I'm using a new way to "recognize a generic MISC item and setstage based upon a variable being set in dialogue previously."  Cross your fingers.   :s

I've installed so many different texture mods while getting OCO V2 to look like I want it, but if you are referring to the tattoos, that's an old Exnem Tattoo OMOD.  

Mostly how'd you get the make up n stuff? Also, how does one get into a countessess 'league' because i have a quest that brings me to Signus and i don't know what to do.

IF you spoke to the countess and she gave you her "dead" husband's will, Signus should have a dialogue topic like "I may have documents to turn in."   That should take the document and set the stage that "cleans" the countess of all of her "married" tokens.  Then she will play just like a single girl.

Damn, i spoke to her but she gave me nothing, just says she's not ready or something. already moved into the castle, oh and thank you good sir!

The "moving in" stuff and the "clean the married lady dialogue" are two different quests.  You could move-in and never talk to her about her dead husband.  BUT, she may want you to be "noble" to discuss certain things.  To get the "noble" faction, you have to complete the Mazoga/Leyawiin Blackbow Bandit quest and become a "knight."

Ahh, i did this quest before i installed this, that could be the issue. And sorry if im a bother, but where should i put these 2 files you gave me to fit the way they do in your game? (i don't want to replace male assets xD)

Well, I use OCO v2 which has separate male & female heads and facial textures.  It does some fancy OBSE stuff with the Blockhead plug-in I guess to make everything work just right.  Otherwise, you are correct that the normal "Imperial" face texture, if overwritten with that one, would affect both male and female NPC's.  SO, either you install OCO v2 or another mod that does the same thing.  Or make your own.   :-/

Uploading updated "move-in" and "Turn-In to Being Single" patch quest that has Skjorta in it.  She will require both Allies for Bruma and the Bruma Gate quests to be done and of course 100 disposition to move in.  You can turn-in her late husband's last will and testament at any time you discuss that with her.  Need that tested because I'm using a new way to "recognize a generic MISC item and setstage based upon a variable being set in dialogue previously."  Cross your fingers.   :s

Yes i use OCO 2 and blovkhead too. is the correct path in charcters>nuska>imperial? only affecting the imperial race orrr.  and awesome. i already completed the game and stuff so would she recognize i did all that if i already did it? also how do i add myself to the 'noble' faction for debug reasons?

Yes i use OCO 2 and blovkhead too. is the correct path in charcters>nuska>imperial? only affecting the imperial race orrr.  and awesome. i already completed the game and stuff so would she recognize i did all that if i already did it? also how do i add myself to the 'noble' faction for debug reasons?

Nuska updates the Imperial facial texture in the normal path.  Nords, Redguards, High Elves, Dark Elves, etc., all have a new "Nuska" texture path.

You'd have to copy that to every race you want it to affect.  Be careful of the naming conventions for each race.  They are screwy.

Since OCO v2 makes Redguards look just like Imperials anyway, I overwrite the darker textures from "Better Redguards" (Which BREAKS my heart btw.)  

I don't use that texture I posted for Dark Elves.  I modified OCO to use the Dark Seducer textures exclusively for that race.  Never could get a good looking High Elf with Golden Saint textures, so I went back to using Imperial textures for them and FEMALE Woodelves of course.

The normal map I gave you will get rid of the "Dark Elf" brow ridge, so I DO use that for Dark Elves.  It's a "glossy" normal map I got from one of the many "glossy normal map" mods.  Of course to really make it work you have to edit each of the Nuska heads with Nifskope to be at 1000 glossiness.  

Nuska updates the Imperial facial texture in the normal path.  Nords, Redguards, High Elves, Dark Elves, etc., all have a new "Nuska" texture path.

You'd have to copy that to every race you want it to affect.  Be careful of the naming conventions for each race.  They are screwy.

Since OCO v2 makes Redguards look just like Imperials anyway, I overwrite the darker textures from "Better Redguards" (Which BREAKS my heart btw.)  

I don't use that texture I posted for Dark Elves.  I modified OCO to use the Dark Seducer textures exclusively for that race.  Never could get a good looking High Elf with Golden Saint textures, so I went back to using Imperial textures for them and FEMALE Woodelves of course.

The normal map I gave you will get rid of the "Dark Elf" brow ridge, so I DO use that for Dark Elves.  It's a "glossy" normal map I got from one of the many "glossy normal map" mods.  Of course to really make it work you have to edit each of the Nuska heads with Nifskope to be at 1000 glossiness.  

cool cool very useful thanks. and downloaded the newest file, went to skjorta in nord winds, i completed the game before i downloaded this so idk if there is dialogue that isn't there or what. but i talk to her with 100 disposition and done with the main quest. Now what?

cool cool very useful thanks. and downloaded the newest file, went to skjorta in nord winds, i completed the game before i downloaded this so idk if there is dialogue that isn't there or what. but i talk to her with 100 disposition and done with the main quest. Now what?

OK, "May I live with You?"  should show up whether or not Olfand is dead.  AND a topic "About your Marriage."  One allows you to get the keys and faction for Nordwinds, the other helps you "eventually" remove all her "married" sex dialogue.  So, no more, "What about True Love" or "What about Sexual Needs" or whatever and you'll be able to use the normal dialogue to chat her up.

EDIT - Have to make sure both MQ11 & MQ13 stage 100's are both done.  

OK, "May I live with You?"  should show up whether or not Olfand is dead.  AND a topic "About your Marriage."  One allows you to get the keys and faction for Nordwinds, the other helps you "eventually" remove all her "married" sex dialogue.  So, no more, "What about True Love" or "What about Sexual Needs" or whatever and you'll be able to use the normal dialogue to chat her up.

alright, so i did that, dueled him, and got the testament and also a scroll about signus got added to my inventory after i killed him. So i go to signus and try to turn in the documents and i pick that option, but nothing happens. the testament is still in my inventory

alright, so i did that, dueled him, and got the testament and also a scroll about signus got added to my inventory after i killed him. So i go to signus and try to turn in the documents and i pick that option, but nothing happens. the testament is still in my inventory

Please do me a favor and select the dialogue "I may have documents to turn in" a couple of times.  It is random, but the TOKEN that gets added to your inventory is supposed to check for the "generic" Last Will And Testament based upon a variable WidowSkjortaW == 1.  THAT variable was set during your conversation with her.  You may be able to use TES!VEdit to check the variable by getting the OBJECTID of the quest and then checking the variables in the console with SV or even SET the variable using the console.

I haven't done those quests yet on this play through so I have no way to check it yet.

Please do me a favor and select the dialogue "I may have documents to turn in" a couple of times.  It is random, but the TOKEN that gets added to your inventory is supposed to check for the "generic" Last Will And Testament based upon a variable WidowSkjortaW == 1.  THAT variable was set during your conversation with her.  You may be able to use TES!VEdit to check the variable by getting the OBJECTID of the quest and then checking the variables in the console with SV or even SET the variable using the console.

I haven't done those quests yet on this play through so I have no way to check it yet.

Yea i did that, about 50 times but no luck. I went into the kit and found both LDpatchquest, and ldpatchquestfemalepc, so i got the quest id now what

Yea i did that, about 50 times but no luck. I went into the kit and found both LDpatchquest, and ldpatchquestfemalepc, so i got the quest id now what

Well, I found that her dialogue was miss-conditioned for another quest, but that shouldn't stop the variable from being set.  Gonna Upload that fix soon but in the mean time, check this, zzzMyLDPatchQuest.WidowSkjortaW (the quest id would be XX002355 - the Index for the variable is 164.  IF you could SET XX002355.WidowSkjortaW to 1, that might trigger the quest advancement.  

Did you check your quest log to see if the turn-in got registered anyway?  If it registered that you could GETSTAGEDONE XX002355 46.  That's the stage for it to be done.  The stage where she gives you the will to take to him is 45.

EDIT - OK, I reworked the token script to check FIRST for the variable, THEN to check the player inventory for the "generic" will, that way IF the variable gets set correctly, the SETSTAGE should happen.  In theory.   Crossing fingers. 

Well, I found that her dialogue was miss-conditioned for another quest, but that shouldn't stop the variable from being set.  Gonna Upload that fix soon but in the mean time, check this, zzzMyLDPatchQuest.WidowSkjortaW (the quest id would be XX002355 - the Index for the variable is 164.  IF you could SET XX002355.WidowSkjortaW to 1, that might trigger the quest advancement.  

Did you check your quest log to see if the turn-in got registered anyway?  If it registered that you could GETSTAGEDONE XX002355 46.  That's the stage for it to be done.  The stage where she gives you the will to take to him is 45.

EDIT - OK, I reworked the token script to check FIRST for the variable, THEN to check the player inventory for the "generic" will, that way IF the variable gets set correctly, the SETSTAGE should happen.  In theory.   Crossing fingers. 

did set zzzmyldpatchquest.widowskjorta to 1 and it set the variable. still nothing tho. i still have the objective to turn in the documents edit: downloaded latest patch and it worked. Now i go back to her and she says 'i dont know you enough" or "i dont want to betray my husband"  to getting more intimate. i have her disposition 100 too so. I just want to marry Count carvain

did set zzzmyldpatchquest.widowskjorta to 1 and it set the variable. still nothing tho. i still have the objective to turn in the documents edit: downloaded latest patch and it worked. Now i go back to her and she says 'i dont know you enough" or "i dont want to betray my husband"  to getting more intimate. i have her disposition 100 too so. I just want to marry Count carvain

ROFL!  Well, I'm also putting in dialogue that checks to see IF the NPC still has the tokens that condition the "married" dialogue and allow you to take them away from them.   Right now, WITH my patch, married NPC's get a faction zzzIAMMarriedFaction and there are still previously conditioned dialogue that makes certain "married" NPC's say certain things during intimacy.  My goal was to PREVENT the pushing the dialogue into that married tree IF the spouse was dead.  SO......there's a TON of dialogue to go through to change the conditions from being Hard Coded to being Faction Based.  I've been hacking away at it a little bit at a time.  I have tested almost all the NPC's that are in the mod so far, but obviously, NOT Skjorta.  You CAN get close to The Countess of Bruma if you desire.  I'm actually living there and with the Countess of Chorrol and neither one forces me to speak about "love" or "sex" before we get intimate.  They now respond to the normal "primary" sexual activity initiation dialogue.  My patch prevents them from getting the tokens which are used to condition the "married" woman dialogue.

Alright so im only getting the marry option with Countess Carvain. Are you saying if i enter in a certain command i can just get past the stage where Carvain wants to be more in her league? i setstage past it but none of the intimate dialogue showed up.. still. Now back to the original problem.. Carvain has no dialogue to give me her dead husbands testament so i can turn it in and marry her lol

Alright so im only getting the marry option with Countess Carvain. Are you saying if i enter in a certain command i can just get past the stage where Carvain wants to be more in her league? i setstage past it but none of the intimate dialogue showed up.. still. Now back to the original problem.. Carvain has no dialogue to give me her dead husbands testament so i can turn it in and marry her lol

Not sure how many NPC's you have "removed" the dialogue from so I would recommend a CLEAN save and start over.

The mod will check to see if the White Stallion quest has been done and it will GIVE you the faction you need.

Just disable the PATCH and make a clean save then re-enable it.  It will be like you never killed their husbands.  But their husband's will still be DEAD and that is used to condition certain dialogue.

Disable the dialogue patch? But ya ive already done that white stallion quest but the countess wouldnt have the option to give up the document.

Yes.  Just do a clean save without it and then re-enable it, and see if the "About Your Marriage" dialogue shows up.

Disable the dialogue patch? But ya ive already done that white stallion quest but the countess wouldnt have the option to give up the document.

Yes.  Just do a clean save without it and then re-enable it, and see if the "About Your Marriage" dialogue shows up.

Yeah i say that then the next option is "i dont have time for this right now" i already used this about your marruage option with her and she said to be more in her league then gave me the 'til death do us part' quest, and i already did the black bows quest so the option wont show up in her dialogue so she wont igve me the testaments and thats my whole problem still xD

Yeah i say that then the next option is "i dont have time for this right now" i already used this about your marruage option with her and she said to be more in her league then gave me the 'til death do us part' quest, and i already did the black bows quest so the option wont show up in her dialogue so she wont igve me the testaments and thats my whole problem still xD

Hmmm.....OK, we are talking about Arianna Valga, correct?  AND....make sure NOT to batch patch this MOD because BASH will KEEP it to add icons to it or something.  Found out that the hard way.

IF you did a CLEAN save, then there is no reason for the correct dialogue to show up as long as #1.  The zzzMyLDPPatchQuest, stage #2, is not done.  (the clean save wipes this).  #2.  MS91 - Mazoga the Orce is >= 100.  #3.  The MS51 - Canvas the castle is NOT running.  #4.  Her disposition toward you is GREATER than or equal to 100.

Maybe the "GetQuestRunning is fooking with things.

EDIT - Uploaded a change.  See if it helps on a CLEAN save.

Hmmm.....OK, we are talking about Arianna Valga, correct?  AND....make sure NOT to batch patch this MOD because BASH will KEEP it to add icons to it or something.  Found out that the hard way.

IF you did a CLEAN save, then there is no reason for the correct dialogue to show up as long as #1.  The zzzMyLDPPatchQuest, stage #2, is not done.  (the clean save wipes this).  #2.  MS91 - Mazoga the Orce is >= 100.  #3.  The MS51 - Canvas the castle is NOT running.  #4.  Her disposition toward you is GREATER than or equal to 100.

We are talking about countess carvain of bruma, just tested and it still gives me the the til death do us part quest, she encouraged me to be more in her league (narina carvain)

We are talking about countess carvain of bruma, just tested and it still gives me the the til death do us part quest, she encouraged me to be more in her league (narina carvain)

OK!  For some reason I had that "Canvass the Castle" condition on her, SO, I removed it.  Uploading the updated patch.  IF she doesn't give you the will now, I don't know WTF is going on.  It worked for me earlier when I was testing it so, not sure why its not working for you.

OK!  For some reason I had that "Canvass the Castle" condition on her, SO, I removed it.  Uploading the updated patch.  IF she doesn't give you the will now, I don't know WTF is going on.  It worked for me earlier when I was testing it so, not sure why its not working for you.

that worked, now she gives me the testaments but when i drop them off to signus, i get a quest objective confirming i dropped it off to him. i go back to the countess n she doesnt have any new options

that worked, now she gives me the testaments but when i drop them off to signus, i get a quest objective confirming i dropped it off to him. i go back to the countess n she doesnt have any new options

OK, all that quest did was #1, PUT her in the NON-Married bracket by removing ANY and ALL tokens added by the Lovers dialogue quests.  It removes her from the married faction, IF she was in it, which I doubt.  

SO.....Now you can chat her up without all that "what about my husband" crap.

My aim is to make it so every "Widow" no longer uses the "what if my husband finds out" dialogue that is "Hard Coded" into the LoversVoiceSSPlus dialogue.

OK, all that quest did was #1, PUT her in the NON-Married bracket by removing ANY and ALL tokens added by the Lovers dialogue quests.  It removes her from the married faction, IF she was in it, which I doubt.  

My aim is to make it so every "Widow" no longer uses the "what if my husband finds out" dialogue that is "Hard Coded" into the LoversVoiceSSPlus dialogue.

Ans how shall i remove all the tokens?

The quest stage should have done it.  If you speak to her now using the "Hey can I speak to you about something" etc., dialogue, she should respond as an unmarried lady.

The quest stage should have done it.  If you speak to her now using the "Hey can I speak to you about something" etc., dialogue, she should respond as an unmarried lady.

what do i have to put into the console to advance the quest stage? it still only gives me the "i need to ask you something" then "i want to be your lover" but she responds "she doesnt want to betray her husband"

what do i have to put into the console to advance the quest stage? it still only gives me the "i need to ask you something" then "i want to be your lover" but she responds "she doesnt want to betray her husband"

I don't use that dialogue at all so maybe there's something hard coded there also that I missed.  I'll take a look and change it to be looking for only the faction that she should not have anymore.