F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

On 10/28/2018 at 1:15 PM, PlayingOneHanded said:

This mod is extremely buggy. You could try a new clean safe and test if the safa appears. If not you could try reinstalling the mod.

Yeah, I can't manage to get it to work (unless I am looking in the wrong place)

I'll just give up...

I have never seen a modding community this disjointed before, Is there any way i can just download 1 file with all the stuff i need for this mod to work? To get this mod to work it says i need 3 other separate mods. Which in themselves need like 10 other mods to work all in separate files. But some of those files are on modnexus so i need to make a new account. Is giving credit and just attaching all the files needed to make this mod work something that is frowned upon on this site?

On 11/6/2018 at 1:01 AM, Douche1 said:

I have never seen a modding community this disjointed before, Is there any way i can just download 1 file with all the stuff i need for this mod to work? To get this mod to work it says i need 3 other separate mods. Which in themselves need like 10 other mods to work all in separate files. But some of those files are on modnexus so i need to make a new account. Is giving credit and just attaching all the files needed to make this mod work something that is frowned upon on this site?

It's not nice to steal somebody's work. Also if you don't already have AWKCR, CBBE and bodyslide, than what are you gonna do with this mod?

8 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

It's not nice to steal somebody's work.

True, but most people here are friendly enough to let you cannibalize their stuff so long as you give them a mention.  A refreshing change from some other ego-driven communities that I've seen in the past.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:49 AM, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I switched from this mod to Just Business, you should try that.

I second this.  JB is very simple, direct, and does exactly what it says on the tin.  Does not require any other mods, though (with the proper load order) it is compatible with both Knockout Framework and Perfect Pacify.  Between those three all your, ahem, "labor needs" are easily solved.

23 hours ago, Froggy said:

True, but most people here are friendly enough to let you cannibalize their stuff so long as you give them a mention.  A refreshing change from some other ego-driven communities that I've seen in the past.

I second this.  JB is very simple, direct, and does exactly what it says on the tin.  Does not require any other mods, though (with the proper load order) it is compatible with both Knockout Framework and Perfect Pacify.  Between those three all your, ahem, "labor needs" are easily solved.

I am just use to easy to install mods that are not this complicated lol. I gave up on this mod for this because it has step by step instructions for someone as stupid as me. But unfortunately because you need all the dlcs because of devious devices i acquired  a copy of fallout 4 but it is an older version so like 2 of the critical mods dont work. Oh well

And that is exactly what i meant in my post, not stealing other peoples work but asking them if you can include there work with yours. From what i have seen most people on this site are awesome and would agree to it no problem as long as they got credit which again most people here would anyways.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, Aannt said:

Is this compatible with other mods that changes NPCS?

Like raider overhaul? 

Also how likely is it this mod and RSE compatible with each others?

This mod?  No idea.

Just business?  I am running it with varied raiders, lots more settlers and its two compatibility patches (far harbor and varied raiders patch) with zero problems.  Just make sure to keep them in that order.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 1:24 AM, fred200 said:

Time moves on.

Try a supported mod.

Just Business seems to be the best current one.

sorry I do nt understand.

is this mod not working?

I installed it with Vortex or does it not work with vortex?

I installed it but do not see any slave bench or slave sefe?

I have devious devices and the other one torture racks.

but no slave safe. I also got brothal safe but no slave safe.

What else do I need?

hi,

I did not notice a message when I first started up.

How can I check if it is installed properly.

Is there a mod configuration like Fourplay?

Where abouts in the workshop is the safe?

I have homemaker and SKE and stuff but I can't find any slave safe.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, padezaw said:

hi,

I did not notice a message when I first started up.

How can I check if it is installed properly.

Is there a mod configuration like Fourplay?

Where abouts in the workshop is the safe?

I have homemaker and SKE and stuff but I can't find any slave safe.

I'm sure you must have noticed this mod is extremely old. It doesn't work anymore. Use Just Business instead: