F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

17 minutes ago, sairus323 said:

for some reason I don't have Tazer Rounds recipe in Chemistry station... I have only Tranquilizer dart (calm animal for 60 sec) and Stun Dart (Paralyse for 30 sec)... the mod is the last in loading order.

try deactivating it, load into your game and save. Now activate plugin and load into game. And it should work now  :grin:

The tazer dart as well as the stimpak dart are in the wrong category, Sorry I forget which category they are in, keep looking in the other lists for the chem station and you should find them. There was supposed to be a patch happen at some point but it seem things are taking a while for several mods.

Thanks for all the feedback, lads and ladies.

Who would've thought, but I got swamped yet again. I've got a new version of F4SS lying around, almost completed. The thing is, I really just can't promise when I'll get around to finishing and releasing it. Until then, please do keep reporting all bugs. It may not seem like it but I read every single post made in this thread (eventually) - and I try to keep track of the bugs so that I can attempt fixes when I get around to doing it.

I've also seen that there's a lot of people being very helpful in the thread and trying to get the mod work for everyone, which I appreciate. Thanks to you all.

When I get the time, I'll give you some more stuff to play with. :>

Menu entries are randomly and seriously broken with this mod.

I am leaning toward thinking it is related to total number of workshop menu entries.

Most frequent failure for me is the slaver safe not appearing. I have not seen the slaver pole go missing - but after placing one I never looked again.

oh, speaking of bugs:

1) "Speak" option is absolutely useless. My character just says "hello" and nothing happens

2) When I'm selling slaves using the pole, Slaver Safe is not getting any caps in it

3)I left my slave "waiting" (by Wait command, that shows when you look at them) for 3 minutes and after I tried to make her folow me again I've got a message "your slave resists your command". trying to interract with her was resulting with the same message, so I ended with killing her... after testing for a few other slaves the result was the same...

Also: personally I dont like the idea that you need to place Slaver Safe, close the workshop menu and open it again to make other slaver items to appear. I have a lot of settlement mods and loading the menu takes nearly 2 minutes for me...

And I found the Taser Dart, but Lock Joint dart (I called it stun dart earlier. not sure its vanilla dart) is proved to be more usefull for me.

On 12/8/2017 at 7:12 PM, ag12 said:

When I get the time, I'll give you some more stuff to play with. :>

Great to hear! Can't wait to see it. Be glad to test it. Must have now. GIVE IT TO ME.

If you are having trouble and can't see the slaver safe, scroll to the left. For some reason I can't see the icon but it's placeable.

If you can't see much else, place the slaver safe.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:49 AM, fred200 said:

Menu entries are randomly and seriously broken with this mod.

I am leaning toward thinking it is related to total number of workshop menu entries.

Most frequent failure for me is the slaver safe not appearing. I have not seen the slaver pole go missing - but after placing one I never looked again.

I loaded and reloaded a couple of times and the pole never returned... until it suddenly did, seemingly at random.

Okay, so another question.  I'm raking in the caps with sales now that the pole is working, but I had product overflow.  Figured I might as well put the left-overs to work, so I built a scrapyard pole, put a box next to it, and tried to assign some of the left-overs to it.

And it won't assign.

Is there some special procedure to get this accomplished of which I am ignorant?

can some1 plz tell me where exactly the slave safe is in the workshop menu i can't find it, dont know if another mod is messing with it i have a few mods that add items into the workshop menu like workshop extended. i have checked the requirment and load order and the seem fine. any help?? thanks.

just want to add that ive built every safe in the menus and i seen other people say its under the raider menu but i dont have that option, i do have torture with the poles and pillory but dont have a workbench for devices if there is 1.

ive turned off all the mods that add extra stuff to the menu and still no slavery option or safe, also disabled loaded saved exited re-enable got the f4ss:initilsed msg and still no safe but i do have the tazer syringe in the healing menu of chem station...wtf

12 hours ago, herbie47 said:

can some1 plz tell me where exactly the slave safe is in the workshop menu i can't find it, dont know if another mod is messing with it i have a few mods that add items into the workshop menu like workshop extended. i have checked the requirment and load order and the seem fine. any help?? thanks.

just want to add that ive built every safe in the menus and i seen other people say its under the raider menu but i dont have that option, i do have torture with the poles and pillory but dont have a workbench for devices if there is 1.

ive turned off all the mods that add extra stuff to the menu and still no slavery option or safe, also disabled loaded saved exited re-enable got the f4ss:initilsed msg and still no safe but i do have the tazer syringe in the healing menu of chem station...wtf

I can't run F4 right now, but if I remember correctly is under the main building menu tab without icon. (at least, if I remember correctly, it was like that for me. Though I could be mistaken about it. I have more than 100 mods installed and at least 60 of them are settlement building mods...)

13 hours ago, herbie47 said:

The slave stuff is in the Raider>Slavery ~~~Everything is here~~~

20171217033413_1.jpg

20171217033415_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, ChefJackButler said:

All right, well, I still can't get the scrap pole to function, I haven't seen any information here that says how to work it or even if it isn't working -- might be here, but I haven't found it, and no one bothered to even say "Fuck you, newb" when I asked for help.

So, again, anyone have any advice here?

Advice:

Wait for AG12 to get back and put out a more functional release. He tends to get busy for long periods. Life does that.

On your specific problem - as I recall - assign a slave to a sleeping bag. From there you can assign them to a pole. Each pole can support up to three slaves.

You used to have to have a storage unit assigned to the pole to collect earnings. I don't remember is that was changed in this build.

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

Advice:

Wait for AG12 to get back and put out a more functional release. He tends to get busy for long periods. Life does that.

On your specific problem - as I recall - assign a slave to a sleeping bag. From there you can assign them to a pole. Each pole can support up to three slaves.

You used to have to have a storage unit assigned to the pole to collect earnings. I don't remember is that was changed in this build.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

I've been thinking of downloading Knockout Framework. Just wanted to make sure it played well with F4SS. My biggest worry is that it'll screw up punishing the slaves. I want to add:

Knockout Framework: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27086/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27086%26preview%3D&pUp=1

and Non-Lethal Armor(Addon for Knockout Framework): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27162/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27162%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Using version .9b

I can intimidate people, but their icon stays red. Sometimes, but not always, when I tell them to follow I get the options to trade, talk, etc. They stay hostile and try to attack as soon as I lower my weapon. If they're in bondage they try to attack and then my companions immediately kill them.