Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Sorry for the noob question, but, is there a quick way to find the items in-game on mods that don't specify the in-game location? Like finding the ID's so I can spawn them in easily?

I have not been able to find Lisa's 'Inner Outfit' or the 'Pretty Witch Outfit' in-game because they don't provide the in-game locations like some of the other mods on this page. Is there a universal way of finding them?

Thanks!

Sorry for the noob question, but, is there a quick way to find the items in-game on mods that don't specify the in-game location? Like finding the ID's so I can spawn them in easily?

I have not been able to find Lisa's 'Inner Outfit' or the 'Pretty Witch Outfit' in-game because they don't provide the in-game locations like some of the other mods on this page. Is there a universal way of finding them?

Thanks!

You want this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Hi! You're maiking a realy great conversions! Can you please convert Warhammer Sorceress Robes to cbbe hdt? There is already a conversion but it ist not hdt.

53705-2-1399159223.jpg

Bump

Looking to get:  Warhammer Sorceress Robes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53705/?

53705-2-1399159223.jpg

I too would like to see this converted. Preferably to UUNP, but both body types would be best.

added

Hi! You're maiking a realy great conversions! Can you please convert Warhammer Sorceress Robes to cbbe hdt? There is already a conversion but it ist not hdt.

53705-2-1399159223.jpg

Bump

Looking to get:  Warhammer Sorceress Robes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53705/?

53705-2-1399159223.jpg

I too would like to see this converted. Preferably to UUNP, but both body types would be best.

added

Thank you! This looks perfect! :lol:

I've been waiting for a long time for a Bodyslide conversion of this. I did a couple conversions of the Warhammer Robes on my own, but none of them ever turned out this nice.

OMG Malfdawg... you are a wizard! 

Is it somehow possible to convert this to UUNP please?

I can't find any lore friendly underwear that fits the UUNP body... 

Thank you!

I think there is already a preset in Bodyslide for both UUNP and CBBE for a "nevernude" body and it uses the mesh from this mod. I think all you would have to do is old down "Ctrl" on the keyboard and generate "nevernude" body meshes, and then rename the mashes to be the same is the meshes used in this mod and it should work. If not then I too would like to see this, as it would be good for mods like "Underpants" here on LL that give every NPC and the player character (if selected) underwear underneath their armor, and the linked mod would make things more convenient for those who weren't looking for anything "too fancy", I think.

Not sure what the SKSE or scripts files are for though, that seems kind of odd to me.

Thank you!

I think there is already a preset in Bodyslide for both UUNP and CBBE for a "nevernude" body and it uses the mesh from this mod. I think all you would have to do is old down "Ctrl" on the keyboard and generate "nevernude" body meshes, and then rename the mashes to be the same is the meshes used in this mod and it should work. If not then I too would like to see this, as it would be good for mods like "Underpants" here on LL that give every NPC and the player character (if selected) underwear underneath their armor, and the linked mod would make things more convenient for those who weren't looking for anything "too fancy", I think.

Not sure what the SKSE or scripts files are for though, that seems kind of odd to me.

I tried... I just can't seem to make it work... And it is to be used with "underpants" Mod.

I mean CBBE has some awesome ones... But I absolutely love the UUNP body.

I pointed out that mod, because that was the most lore friendly underwear that I could find. I would be very happy to have some other that fits in just has well! 

:)

Thank you!

I tried... I just can't seem to make it work... And it is to be used with "underpants" Mod.

I mean CBBE has some awesome ones... But I absolutely love the UUNP body.

I pointed out that mod, because that was the most lore friendly underwear that I could find. I would be very happy to have some other that fits in just has well! 

:)

After taking a second to look at the mesh I can confirm the meshes are different than the underwear in Bodyslide. You could get it to work, but you would have to mess with the meshes in NifSkope or Bodyslide and delete either the top or bottom parts of the mesh and the body where necessary, then rename the meshes to match the mesh names in the mod (a heavy and low end for the top and the same for the bottom piece as well). You might also have to change the body part they are linked to in NifSkope as well, otherwise the meshes would be invisible in game. Either way it doesn't appear to be as simple as making meshes in Bodyslide and renaming them.