Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Malfdawg I use your LadyBat HDT conversion and everything works great but the boots for some reason in game the leg part of the boots show up fine but the bottom where the feet are dose not .

Do you or any one else know how to fix this problem or what could be causing it?

Thank you and love your conversions use almost all of them great work.

Hi there! I'm so grateful for your conversions and uploads. I ran into two issues, though.

Apron:  I downloaded the original, then your CBBE files. I apply my CBBE body preset to them and it says it processed. However, the in-game apron is the default UNP/UDP/whateveritis version.

Amy: Everything installed and the CBBE applied just fine, but when I equipped it (I only did it for the purple set), the textures show up all white? (Link below) As a side note, is there any way you can make a version of Amy's outfits without the weird death claw fingernails (on sleeve item)? 

Thank you for your time!

Amy Example: http://i.imgur.com/2YpNUoZ.png

• 2 weeks later...