Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

11 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First things first. The PAHE slaves respond to the PAHE values and not to the vanilla relationshiprank values of Skyrim. Using mods that make them love you in that way are a complete waste of time. While other statistics play a role the most important (for your purpose) is submission. I expect that you simply have not gotten a slave to a high enough submission to reasonably expect the results that you want. All these statistics can be checked on any slave at any time using the PAHE MCM menu.

Here is Psalam's (oft repeated) guide to slave training in PAHE. Start by going into the MCM and setting the bar that determines if they will run away as low as it can go. Next turn on the auto-rename toggle (it doesn't sound like you need this one but it doesn't hurt). Finally, in the MCM, make certain that you designate the "mark" toggle - I prefer the letter"x" on my English language keyboard because it is convenient to the wasd buttons. Close the MCM.

Go collect a slave. (This is where the mark button and auto-rename functions are handy).

Train your slave up to a submission such that when you tell them that they will fight for you they agree to do so. In my experience this requires a submission of about 20 and takes three sessions of beatings. As you mentioned each slave is different and some will take more but few will take less. Now take your slave to a safe, indoors location (I like Dragonsreach for this) and chain them up. Leave them to stew for about 6 weeks (game time) and they should come out with a submission, combat and pose score each of 100 (maximum). If you make a habit of copulating with them once or twice every time that you are in the vicinity you can also have their sex score up to 100.

It is because it takes this kind of time and effort to get a properly trained slave that I assumed that was your problem. If that is not so, please post. Oh, and before you ask, unless something has changed VERY recently, there is no mod that will increase this for you and save time.

Well picking up on that: I also have some slaves, that almost always tell me to go f*** yourself wen i tell them to do something. Other slaves on the other hand never talk back, no matter what i  tell them to do. Curious thing is, both have the exact same levels of submission (100), pose (100), sex (100), respect (95). I have written it of as "different character".

One slave in particular is a brat of epic proportion, always greeting me with "Get away from me!" and "Leave me alone!" despite me ordering her to "Address me as a slave should". And the talk menu doesn't "react" to it like it does normally with "..." -> "You need to be punished". Guess some slaves just want to play it the hard way...

Edit: just tested a little bit with "g(s)etlelationshiprank <id>" and "player.g(s)etrelationshiprank <id>". Set both to 4 (player.getrelationshiprank <id> was -4/Arch nemesis), but she still is a brat.

Edit #2: "setav aggression 0" does not help either. (She is one stubborn NPC)

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

Well picking up on that: I also have some slaves, that almost always tell me to go f*** yourself wen i tell them to do something. Other slaves on the other hand never talk back, no matter what i  tell them to do. Curious thing is, both have the exact same levels of submission (100), pose (100), sex (100), respect (95). I have written it of as "different character".

One slave in particular is a brat of epic proportion, always greeting me with "Get away from me!" and "Leave me alone!" despite me ordering her to "Address me as a slave should". And the talk menu doesn't "react" to it like it does normally with "..." -> "You need to be punished". Guess some slaves just want to play it the hard way...

Edit: just tested a little bit with "g(s)etlelationshiprank <id>" and "player.g(s)etrelationshiprank <id>". Set both to 4 (player.getrelationshiprank <id> was -4/Arch nemesis), but she still is a brat.

Edit #2: "setav aggression 0" does not help either. (She is one stubborn NPC)

Yeah, it happens. From my understanding CliftonJD wants it that way - no cookie cutter slaves here.

2 hours ago, newuser42 said:

I have a problem with this mod, i downloaded pahe 7.2.8 it appears on MCM, but the option to restart it seem stuck 

I keep clicking on status but it just wont update from stopped to restart as are the other options 

I have Home sweet home and you get a slave 

There seems to be a known bug. You need a new game for a restart.

18 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It is because it takes this kind of time and effort to get a properly trained slave that I assumed that was your problem. If that is not so, please post. Oh, and before you ask, unless something has changed VERY recently, there is no mod that will increase this for you and save time.

Thanks, they tend to have 60-95 submission. I'm starting to think now that it's due to using NPCs from some bandit mod that have really high aggression and confidence stats. Their fear and (especially) anger training is very difficult to raise, probably due to this, which I suspect is why they always mouth off angrily for that one specific request... still seems odd it's about picking up things only, when I can dress them like a barbie or make them fight to the death.

7 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

Yep... sounding more like difference in the NPC aggression/confidence, and/or anger and fear training bits.

20 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

There seems to be a known bug. You need a new game for a restart.

I did start a new game, the pahe appears on the MCM menu, but options become stuck and dont change at all after i click 

it appears frozen

does anyone have this bug? I had PAHE 7.2.6 before and it worked, but 7.2.8 seems frozen to me

On 1/21/2019 at 11:49 PM, newuser42 said:

I did start a new game, the pahe appears on the MCM menu, but options become stuck and dont change at all after i click 

it appears frozen

does anyone have this bug? I had PAHE 7.2.6 before and it worked, but 7.2.8 seems frozen to me

If you installed the all in one PAHE version, check if you installed/removed all the right patches

If you use PAHE in combination with other PAH mods - like HSH and AYGAS - check if you installed all the right patches

"more tweaks to the mod start so it only autostarts thru vanilla game starts unless its in the prison cell and its not already running"

I have dimes quickstart which skips the vanilla intro, could this be the problem? I don't use alternative start - live another life

Has CliftonJD made a patch for LAL and quickstart

Confirmed, it starts itself if you start the game after you choose who you want to follow after the helgen cinematic 

Dimes Quickstart doesnt work with it, as the slaver system doesnt start at all, since the quickstart mods bypasses the helgen intro 

That sucks, i thought you can start it at anytime - i didnt see the fine print on this thing during the change log

I hope CliftonJD patches the latest to work with LAL and Quickstart

Problem solved

Spoiler
11 hours ago, newuser42 said:

"more tweaks to the mod start so it only autostarts thru vanilla game starts unless its in the prison cell and its not already running"

I have dimes quickstart which skips the vanilla intro, could this be the problem? I don't use alternative start - live another life

Has CliftonJD made a patch for LAL and quickstart

I use PAHE with ASLAL "as is" without any problems. If you want to give a specific example of your problem as in "I did this and this happened and then I did that and that happened" and a load order perhaps I can help you sort it out.

12 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I use PAHE with ASLAL "as is" without any problems. If you want to give a specific example of your problem as in "I did this and this happened and then I did that and that happened" and a load order perhaps I can help you sort it out.

It looks like Live Another Life works for this mod, I use Dimes Quickstart which doesnt seem to be compatible with this version of PAHE. I disabled quickstart and went through the helgen introduction as in vanilla skyrim and after my character gets access to weapons, then the mod kicks in and starts up

CliftonJD has indicated that his intention of incorporating some alternative start mods, it looks like he did for Live Another Life, but not for Quickstart where u begin your character near the end of the Helgen dungeon and having the option to choose either Hadvar or Ralof to guide you out.

Hi everyone, i have a small problem i get CTDs after i punished a slave which tried to escape with sex. So the animation plays and everything works how it should be... but after i finshed i get a CTD after a few seconds... i have tried to look if its SL which conflicts but after i triggered another scene with another mod i got no CTD.. so i put the whole PAHE mods on the bottom of my LO, to look if i get a LO conflict, well it still dont work... maybe its cos i have a NPC from a overhaul mod (oh and its a bandit) i also use the rename function so the NPC gets cloned and renamend. I also sold some slaves and everything else works for me but only this punish sex is for me bugged.

here my LO:

https://modwat.ch/u/CORE/plugins

EDIT: i have also a Troll as Slave. he wroks perfectly... no CTD after punish sex.

so i looked via console the Bandit (the slave) and saw the last base change is rebirth monster... i hope PAHE isnt incomplatible with rebirth monsters

Edit Edit: have triggered sex through PAHE with the bandit but not the punishe sex. well and it works... dunno why the punish trigger doesnt work

Spoiler
1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi everyone, i have a small problem i get CTDs after i punished a slave which tried to escape with sex. So the animation plays and everything works how it should be... but after i finshed i get a CTD after a few seconds... i have tried to look if its SL which conflicts but after i triggered another scene with another mod i got no CTD.. so i put the whole PAHE mods on the bottom of my LO, to look if i get a LO conflict, well it still dont work... maybe its cos i have a NPC from a overhaul mod (oh and its a bandit) i also use the rename function so the NPC gets cloned and renamend. I also sold some slaves and everything else works for me but only this punish sex is for me bugged.

here my LO:

https://modwat.ch/u/CORE/plugins

EDIT: i have also a Troll as Slave. he wroks perfectly... no CTD after punish sex.

so i looked via console the Bandit (the slave) and saw the last base change is rebirth monster... i hope PAHE isnt incomplatible with rebirth monsters

Edit Edit: have triggered sex through PAHE with the bandit but not the punishe sex. well and it works... dunno why the punish trigger doesnt work

I would be glad to help but my assistance comes at a price.

First, all information needs to be posted here on site. I am loathe to open files of unknown provenance and even more unhappy about opening files on third party sites (no matter how secure you feel that they may be). If you don't know how to post your load order here or how to put it into a spoiler simply say so and I will give you details.

Second I want a copy of your FNIS output. This is what is generated when you run FNIS. It should start with a description of your skeleton and end with telling you how many animations that you successfully loaded.

Finally, I want a papyrus log. If you don't know how (or where) to get one you can do a Google search or you can go to my blog, the post on papyrus logs, and it will walk you through the process.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would be glad to help but my assistance comes at a price.

First, all information needs to be posted here on site. I am loathe to open files of unknown provenance and even more unhappy about opening files on third party sites (no matter how secure you feel that they may be). If you don't know how to post your load order here or how to put it into a spoiler simply say so and I will give you details.

Second I want a copy of your FNIS output. This is what is generated when you run FNIS. It should start with a description of your skeleton and end with telling you how many animations that you successfully loaded.

Finally, I want a papyrus log. If you don't know how (or where) to get one you can do a Google search or you can go to my blog, the post on papyrus logs, and it will walk you through the process.

Hi, so i hope this is everything you need. Yup, in the Log you see definatly theres a problem with PAHE....

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

FNIS.txt

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi, so i hope this is everything you need. Yup, in the Log you see definatly theres a problem with PAHE....

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

FNIS.txt

I've had to say this a lot lately but I've never seen a papyrus log quite like yours. Given what I do see and the fact that you have AYGAS anyway I would recommend that you try disabling TDF prostitution and it's associated patch and see if the problem is resolved. If not, please get me a new papyrus log so I can see what's left after those issues were resolved.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've had to say this a lot lately but I've never seen a papyrus log quite like yours. Given what I do see and the fact that you have AYGAS anyway I would recommend that you try disabling TDF prostitution and it's associated patch and see if the problem is resolved. If not, please get me a new papyrus log so I can see what's left after those issues were resolved.

Well, first attempt worked... but then i tried another round. deactiveted all tdf esps

Edit: sorry wrong log... now its the 0 version

Papyrus.0.log