Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

5 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

How do you enslave Falmer and Dwarven Spheres? I press the mark key on them but nothing happens (and yes, the boxes are ticked).

Can't help you with this one. I only do it rarely but it has always worked for me. Is the "being" that you are trying to enslave turning red when you mark them?

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     paradise_halls.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     Heretical Resources.esm
 18 12     ZazExtensionPack.esm
           ApachiiHairFemales.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 19 13     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     SkyUI.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
 25 19     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 26 1a     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     XPMSE.esp
 28 1c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 30 1e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 32 20     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
           Prettier Bandits.esp
 33 21     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 35 23     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 36 24     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 37 25     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 38 26     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 39 27     SLAnimLoader.esp
 40 28     SexLabTools.esp
 41 29     SLALAnimObj.esp
 42 2a     UIExtensions.esp
 43 2b     SexLabDefeat.esp
 44 2c     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 45 2d     paradise_halls_farengars_s.esp
 46 2e     SerialStrip.esp
 47 2f     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 48 30     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 49 31     Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
 50 32     SOS - Shop.esp
 51 33     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 52 34     FNISspells.esp
 53 35     dcc-dm2.esp
 54 36     UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
 55 37     UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
 56 38     Convenient Horses.esp
 57 39     SBF All In One + DLC.esp
 58 3a     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 59 3b     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 60 3c     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 61 3d     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
 62 3e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 63 3f     ccas_starts.esp

I'm having a strange issue.  The bleedout option is greyed out and health percentage is stuck at 0 and will not accept any changes.  Sorry about the long list above I suck at the forum tag things.

53 minutes ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
           ApachiiHairFemales.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     SkyUI.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     XPMSE.esp
           Prettier Bandits.esp
 50 32     SOS - Shop.esp
 52 34     FNISspells.esp
 53 35     dcc-dm2.esp

I'm having a strange issue.  The bleedout option is greyed out and health percentage is stuck at 0 and will not accept any changes.  Sorry about the long list above I suck at the forum tag things.

First, don't minimize yourself, this is a terrific list.

I have no personal experience with your problem but I scanned the thread and apparently this was discussed in June 2016 as a problem PAHE has with SexLab Defeat. I saw no "solution" given at that time (you can go back and read it yourself if you like). It appears to be a "one or the other" type of thing. Good luck and happy hunting.

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

First, don't minimize yourself, this is a terrific list.

I have no personal experience with your problem but I scanned the thread and apparently this was discussed in June 2016 as a problem PAHE has with SexLab Defeat. I saw no "solution" given at that time (you can go back and read it yourself if you like). It appears to be a "one or the other" type of thing. Good luck and happy hunting.

Thank you very much for the reply.  I've had both working "fine" together but I formatted the disk and cannot remember what I did to get it working.  I will try PAHE with Defeat disabled and see what happens.

1 minute ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

Thank you very much for the reply.  I've had both working "fine" together but I formatted the disk and cannot remember what I did to get it working.  I will try PAHE with Defeat disabled and see what happens.

If you do find a work around please post it on this thread for the use of others who might be interested (as I say, I don't use it).

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, Psalam said:

Can't help you with this one. I only do it rarely but it has always worked for me. Is the "being" that you are trying to enslave turning red when you mark them?

No, nothing is happening. It works fine on normal people, but it doesn't work on them.

14 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

No, nothing is happening. It works fine on normal people, but it doesn't work on them.

I admit I'm stretching here (I don't have my computer with Skyrim loaded on it in front of me) but as I recall this is enabled in the MCM menu. Is it enabled in your game?

49 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

There is an x in each box next to the options in MCM. That means it's enabled right?

Yes it does. I searched the thread again and can't find a precedent. So until CliftonJD chimes in let's try to work through things.

Since it's simple try toggling the falmer and dwarven spheres off and see if that does it. If not, try toggling them back on.

While it won't work for the spheres try an alternate method for enslaving the falmer (sleeping or paralysis). If you're too early in your game to use either effectively, with Falmer use the console to give yourself either potions of paralysis or a staff of paralysis. This way we can see if the problem is with the "beings" or with the mechanics.

If none of this works please post your load order so I can see if their is anything obvious that might be interfering (it's hard to see that right now). :cry:

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Yes it does. I searched the thread again and can't find a precedent. So until CliftonJD chimes in let's try to work through things.

Since it's simple try toggling the falmer and dwarven spheres off and see if that does it. If not, try toggling them back on.

While it won't work for the spheres try an alternate method for enslaving the falmer (sleeping or paralysis). If you're too early in your game to use either effectively, with Falmer use the console to give yourself either potions of paralysis or a staff of paralysis. This way we can see if the problem is with the "beings" or with the mechanics.

If none of this works please post your load order so I can see if their is anything obvious that might be interfering (it's hard to see that right now). :cry:

While toggling did nothing, paralyzing the Falmer did allow me to enslave it.

12 hours ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
           ApachiiHairFemales.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     SkyUI.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     XPMSE.esp
           Prettier Bandits.esp
 50 32     SOS - Shop.esp
 52 34     FNISspells.esp
 53 35     dcc-dm2.esp

bleedout has always been greyed out, but if you look closer its still selected, this just is not an option allowable to deselect from the options

for health percentages...omg i had to load screenshots of old pah5 to refresh my memory of where that was located

providing screenshot previews:

the first is like days of old pahe5 main screen with the health slider:

5ae3b438e84e2_pah5_0mcm.thumb.JPG.71b1673ff0ca82fde403137c25404f3d.JPG

now here's the comparison preview of the upcoming beta:

5ae3b588e7eb3_pah7.2.5mainoptionsmcm.thumb.JPG.f85546dc82b848876e78d33134fb9cee.JPG

next up is the enslavement toggles showing that bleedout is still selected:

5ae3b5d904f77_pah7.2.5enslavementtoggles.thumb.JPG.abc6627b28eefbbc60a1f0d1fe66e0d7.JPG

...scratching my head here tho, my memory my isn't the greatest in the world but i do believe the whole reason we had issues with that slider was due to the number of other toggles in the configuration as it was designed for the page....

the solution to your problem(among many others before you) might be to move That slider back to the main page as it was originally designed -- i had completely removed the slider from the mcm in the beta to solve your problem, But i'm liking this idea much better

...actually Thought i had released that slider removal already so its good i hadn't yet :smile:

1 hour ago, typoking1107 said:

Nevermind, I managed to figure it out, I wasn't pressing E on them because it hadn't displayed that they had been marked. :neutral:

Sorry for the false alarm.

human error..for a moment there you had me worried i had to crack open my editor to refresh my own memory on the conditions for it

i remember the falmer used to rape my succubus during the course of sd enslavement so this is the chance to turn the tables on the falmer master, but the dwarven sphere i can't remember if i marked them or if i dodged combat and let sd mistress electromancer fry his ass

I just found out something that really surprised me (and makes me sad)

For some reason PHE only has 8 (make that 9) likes! How? I don't understand!

I've used it for a long time - and I never actually clicked the "like" button until today.

@CliftonJD has done us an awesome service, and continually helps us! Please "Like" this mod if you enjoy it as a small show of support.

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

bleedout has always been greyed out, but if you look closer its still selected, this just is not an option allowable to deselect from the options

for health percentages...omg i had to load screenshots of old pah5 to refresh my memory of where that was located

providing screenshot previews:

the first is like days of old pahe5 main screen with the health slider:

5ae3b438e84e2_pah5_0mcm.thumb.JPG.71b1673ff0ca82fde403137c25404f3d.JPG

now here's the comparison preview of the upcoming beta:

5ae3b588e7eb3_pah7.2.5mainoptionsmcm.thumb.JPG.f85546dc82b848876e78d33134fb9cee.JPG

next up is the enslavement toggles showing that bleedout is still selected:

5ae3b5d904f77_pah7.2.5enslavementtoggles.thumb.JPG.abc6627b28eefbbc60a1f0d1fe66e0d7.JPG

...scratching my head here tho, my memory my isn't the greatest in the world but i do believe the whole reason we had issues with that slider was due to the number of other toggles in the configuration as it was designed for the page....

the solution to your problem(among many others before you) might be to move That slider back to the main page as it was originally designed -- i had completely removed the slider from the mcm in the beta to solve your problem, But i'm liking this idea much better

...actually Thought i had released that slider removal already so its good i hadn't yet :smile:

human error..for a moment there you had me worried i had to crack open my editor to refresh my own memory on the conditions for it

i remember the falmer used to rape my succubus during the course of sd enslavement so this is the chance to turn the tables on the falmer master, but the dwarven sphere i can't remember if i marked them or if i dodged combat and let sd mistress electromancer fry his ass

Groovy!  Thank you very much.  I will just learn the paralyze spell to capture my slaves :smile:  On a side note where should this fall in the load order before or after Defeat? Also do we craft the whip or find it?  The guy at the inn has no option to buy anything.  I remember him selling whips.

4 hours ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

Groovy!  Thank you very much.  I will just learn the paralyze spell to capture my slaves :smile:  On a side note where should this fall in the load order before or after Defeat? Also do we craft the whip or find it?  The guy at the inn has no option to buy anything.  I remember him selling whips.

You can also make or console command paralysis poisons (generally easier to obtain (canis root and imp stool or swamp fungal pad if you want to make it yourself). The easiest place to get a whip is in Farengar's study but as CliftonJD reminded me recently it can also be crafted (as I recall it is a Firewood and a Silver Ingot). I can't answer the load order question however.

18 hours ago, Evilynn said:

I just found out something that really surprised me (and makes me sad)

For some reason PHE only has 8 (make that 9) likes! How? I don't understand!

I've used it for a long time - and I never actually clicked the "like" button until today.

@CliftonJD has done us an awesome service, and continually helps us! Please "Like" this mod if you enjoy it as a small show of support.

thanks:smile:, wasn't aware it had a like button to it. must have been added during 1 of the site updates

5 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

thanks:smile:, wasn't aware it had a like button to it. must have been added during 1 of the site updates

Speaking as another modder, I know that the "likes" and conversations in the discussion thread help keep me motivated. The only "payment" we ask for is for people to use our mod and let us know if they like it! :smile:

That was a stealth update - maybe with the new site. Like 99 percent of LoversLab Users - I was not aware of a "Like" button.

Clifton, be assured - if we post here we "Like" what you - and Musje - have done.

Only good slavery mod for Skyrim!

7 minutes ago, fred200 said:

That was a stealth update - maybe with the new site. Like 99 percent of LoversLab Users - I was not aware of a "Like" button.

Clifton, be assured - if we post here we "Like" what you - and Musje - have done.

Only good slavery mod for Skyrim!

awesome, thanks:smile:

On 5/3/2018 at 6:27 PM, Naynay said:

On your next update can you add an option that slaves won't have their body morphs data reset after being cloned? For those who use racemenu bodygen feature.

you're using racemenu on npc's before they're enslaved?

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you're using racemenu on npc's before they're enslaved?

No, I'm sorry I should have just said bodygen lol. Bodygen automatically assigns random custom bodyshapes presets and morphs to npcs. It comes with the racemenu mod but it has nothing to do with going into racemenu ingame, it's just a nioverride feature that comes with the mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Currenly I have bodygen set up right now where 1 out of 15 npcs will have a really nice thicc busty body. Finding one is like finding a unicorn but after capture the pahe's cloning process resets them to another bodygen bodytype again :frown:.

So I was wondering if there was a way so the bodygen data get transferred to the new clone too.

Edit: Another question, is there a way I can set slaves to be unprotected? So I can kill them off with traps or have them fight to the death with my other slaves or followers.

Hey so I am not sure if my issue is limited to me, or if its been mentioned before (did a quick google search with no results). My trouble is that whenever I mark a NPC to be enslaved, it doesn't matter how much damage I do, the first hit on the enemy immediately makes them surrender. I tried adjusting the slider in the MCM, but it always defaults to 0. I tried setting it to 40, but it resets to 0, and I am not sure if it changed the actual value, or if the slider is just bugged. While its a rather small issue that can be avoided by just marking the target when they are low HP, it still would be nice to be able to preemptively mark targets so that once they fall to your inserted health percentage, they would give up.

If there is a better workaround or even a fix to this issue, let me know. Thanks for the great mod by the way, thoroughly enjoying it :smile: