Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hello CliftonJD,

First of all, thanks for a great mod. The amount of work and time invested is really impressive. 

For aesthetics and immersion reasons, do you think you could replace the whip from your mod with animate one from this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24812-turbosnowys-whipcane/

but remove the enchantments and make it leave decals like the original one. 

Thanks again. 

10 hours ago, AlderDean said:

Hello CliftonJD,

First of all, thanks for a great mod. The amount of work and time invested is really impressive. 

For aesthetics and immersion reasons, do you think you could replace the whip from your mod with animate one from this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24812-turbosnowys-whipcane/

but remove the enchantments and make it leave decals like the original one. 

Thanks again. 

• the whip in paradise halls is just a weapon with very little damage
  • you are free to punish your slaves with any weapon you see fit.
  • if its more immersive for you to use the whip from that mod, that is an option for you as well
  • if you're looking to use those meshes and textures and animations as replacement for the whip in this mod...you're stepping out of my current expertise levels. i work with scripts and esp/esm, not weapons and meshes...most especially not animations--layam made the whip here and i've updated and maintained other features of the mod
  • none of this is meant to be rude or against the animations of that whip, just not my expertise...
  • this would seem more feasible for you to ask the author of That mod to either make a damage free version of his whip Or get a bsa unpacker and ask him what files would need to be changed from his mod for it to work in pah.
  • if you attempt the above and you discover paradise halls needs to be modified for it to work, send me what you have with the changes you need made and we can work something out
On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, CliftonJD said:

try the latest update patch over top of it...should technically be the same file, but as a patch it will be a smaller download for you and i have  a theory that this is due to bad download

atleast i'm hoping that's what's happening...

if that still doesn't fix it then test it on a new game(set the old save aside til we figure this out)...if that still don't work then post me that log

only seen bugs like yours once...the esp file was bad if memory serves me right, not an easy fix either

post the papyrus log of it

that console command is used for a lack of mcm, the player posting has an mcm with some problems preventing the mod from staring

oh, oops. I must have looked over that sentence. My bad.

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
  • the whip in paradise halls is just a weapon with very little damage
  • you are free to punish your slaves with any weapon you see fit.
  • if its more immersive for you to use the whip from that mod, that is an option for you as well
  • if you're looking to use those meshes and textures and animations as replacement for the whip in this mod...you're stepping out of my current expertise levels. i work with scripts and esp/esm, not weapons and meshes...most especially not animations--layam made the whip here and i've updated and maintained other features of the mod
  • none of this is meant to be rude or against the animations of that whip, just not my expertise...
  • this would seem more feasible for you to ask the author of That mod to either make a damage free version of his whip Or get a bsa unpacker and ask him what files would need to be changed from his mod for it to work in pah.
  • if you attempt the above and you discover paradise halls needs to be modified for it to work, send me what you have with the changes you need made and we can work something out

Thanks for your prompt reply, Clifton.

I'll look into the matter keeping your hints in mind. If I manage to come to something that seems fit in the lore of your mod, I'll definitely share. I'd be happy to contribute to the great mod you maintain. 

Is there any way to convert this to work with SE ? If so what is the procedure? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Been wanting this Mod real bad for Special Edition

and I'm just not that far advanced in modding to figure it out on my own. Yes I'm confident enough in myself to admit that. :classic_angel:    

2 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Is there any way to convert this to work with SE ? If so what is the procedure? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Been wanting this Mod real bad for Special Edition

and I'm just not that far advanced in modding to figure it out on my own. Yes I'm confident enough in myself to admit that. :classic_angel:    

I have posted this a few times. It works well for PAHE and HSH:

1) Download the mod to a convenient spot, like a folder on the desktop.

2) Use 7zip to unpack the archive to a folder of the same name.

3) Unpack any included BSA - then delete it. There are several tools around that make it easy.

4) If the mod includes any animations - the hkx files must be converted. Skyrim SE includes the conversion tool, and a batch file is available to do them all.

5) If the mod includes any NIF files - convert them There is a convenient conversion tool. DO NOT TOUCH THE FACEGEN DIRECTORY! (may or may not cause CTD)

6) Use 7zip to zip the updated mod back up

7) Use NMM to install the mod.

8) If the mod includes an ESM, use SSEedit to remove the ESM flag, then rename the ESM to ESP.

9) Load the ESP into the Creation Kit and make a minor change in the ESP. Then undo the change and save it.

10) Rename the ESP back to ESM and set the ESM flag - if it was an ESM.

11) Fire up the game and see if the mod works.

12) If all is good, copy the ESM / ESP back to your mod folder.

13) Repack it and use NMM to delete his version and reinstall it

14) Move on to the next mod - you are done here..

Note on the ESM/ESP conversions: I locate an object with a name, like a piece of armor. You know if it is from your ESP because it is tagged with an asterisk.

TES5Edit can also show you valid names. I modify the comment by adding an "x", save the item, reopen the item, remove the "x" and save it again.

Save the ESP and close the CK.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I have posted this a few times. It works well for PAHE and HSH:

1) Download the mod to a convenient spot, like a folder on the desktop.

2) Use 7zip to unpack the archive to a folder of the same name.

3) Unpack any included BSA - then delete it. There are several tools around that make it easy.

4) If the mod includes any animations - the hkx files must be converted. Skyrim SE includes the conversion tool, and a batch file is available to do them all.

5) If the mod includes any NIF files - convert them There is a convenient conversion tool. DO NOT TOUCH THE FACEGEN DIRECTORY! (may or may not cause CTD)

6) Use 7zip to zip the updated mod back up

7) Use NMM to install the mod.

8) If the mod includes an ESM, use SSEedit to remove the ESM flag, then rename the ESM to ESP.

9) Load the ESP into the Creation Kit and make a minor change in the ESP. Then undo the change and save it.

10) Rename the ESP back to ESM and set the ESM flag - if it was an ESM.

11) Fire up the game and see if the mod works.

12) If all is good, copy the ESM / ESP back to your mod folder.

13) Repack it and use NMM to delete his version and reinstall it

14) Move on to the next mod - you are done here..

Note on the ESM/ESP conversions: I locate an object with a name, like a piece of armor. You know if it is from your ESP because it is tagged with an asterisk.

TES5Edit can also show you valid names. I modify the comment by adding an "x", save the item, reopen the item, remove the "x" and save it again.

Save the ESP and close the CK.

did you get HSH 1.7 anims converted? FNIS said they were incompatible after my conversion.

9 hours ago, Hambam9871 said:

I did a thing. Anyone up to test my thing? I messed around with the scripts and added a faction check for the Player Slave Faction to Mias lair companion scanner, so far it eliminated the whole combat slave name loss on my end, but frankly I don't know shit, so I could really use some help making sure my thing isn't breaking everything.

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z

so you managed to have Mia and PAHE together?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

so you managed to have Mia and PAHE together?

Only incompatibility that I know of was that combat slaves would lose their name when Sexlab Sex Slaves was installed, so I added a few faction check to a few of Mia's Lair scripts so that it would skip over actors in the PahPlayerSlave Faction. This has eliminated the combat slave name loss on my end, but if their are any other incompatibles I have not addressed them.

While (i < NPCcount)
        Actor tmpAk = findFollowers.followers
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlaveOther))    ;;Pah    
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is Pah Slave")
        elseif(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)    ;;Male    
            maleFollowers = maleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is male")
        else
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is female")
            if(femaleFollowers == 0)
                SSLFollower1.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif (femaleFollowers == 1)
                SSLFollower2.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 2)
                SSLFollower3.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 3)
                SSLFollower4.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            endif
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
        endif
        addFollower(tmpAk)
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlave))
            ;Need this up here because trained slaves have the orgy and seduce options
            sexSlaveCount = sexSlaveCount + 1
            if(doRegister && tmpAk.hasKeyWordString("SexSlHasActorScript"))
                ;debug.trace("Slave has Script");
                registerSexSlave(tmpAk)
            endif
        endif
        i = i + 1
    endWhile

18 minutes ago, Hambam9871 said:

Only incompatibility that I know of was that combat slaves would lose their name when Sexlab Sex Slaves was installed, so I added a few faction check to a few of Mia's Lair scripts so that it would skip over actors in the PahPlayerSlave Faction. This has eliminated the combat slave name loss on my end, but if their are any other incompatibles I have not addressed them.

This is cool... Mias Lair was interesting, but I had this incompatibility and stopped playing with it...

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

did you get HSH 1.7 anims converted? FNIS said they were incompatible after my conversion.

The HSH version I am running is dated 29 Oct 2017, so I have not tried HSH 1.7. I am pretty sure it is 1.6. I will put HSH 1.7  on my list of things to convert...

My mistake - too many mods - I have a version titled HSH, dated 29 Oct, but I also have PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.16 - and 1.17.

1.17 is the one I am running, and FNIS had no errors with the converted HKX files.

Also note: I have completely switched over to Vortex for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4. Highly recommended.

42 minutes ago, fred200 said:

The HSH version I am running is dated 29 Oct 2017, so I have not tried HSH 1.7. I am pretty sure it is 1.6. I will put HSH 1.7  on my list of things to convert...

My mistake - too many mods - I have a version titled HSH, dated 29 Oct, but I also have PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.16 - and 1.17.

1.17 is the one I am running, and FNIS had no errors with the converted HKX files.

Also note: I have completely switched over to Vortex for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4. Highly recommended.

I'm a bit occupied with Zaz 8.0+ right now. Last time I tried 1.7 the two hkx files refused to be converted. I will check that again. And there are also a lot of SLAL Packs to be converted...  

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm a bit occupied with Zaz 8.0+ right now. Last time I tried 1.7 the two hkx files refused to be converted. I will check that again. And there are also a lot of SLAL Packs to be converted...  

If you use the technique and batch file from here (I think this is the one that Fred was thinking of) SLAL packs become trivial.

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

i think he stated during early tests he had some issues until he realized he needed step 4...reread his directions there and be sure to go over step for

7 hours ago, Hambam9871 said:

if it works it needs to be posted with miaslair as that's the mod being patched and posting it here risks it going obsolete if/when he updates...if for some reason he still can't be reached after a week of testing lmk and i'll post it here

I did the conversion of the hkx files... but they didn't update and I got an error in FNIS... But with all this converting going on, I somehow don't find the time for further testing...

I asked Musje if he changed anything, but havent got an answer jet or I simply missed it. I simply do it again tomorrow... 

So, I have a slave I want to reset back to his normal npc state, but I can't find anyway of doing this. The dialogue option to release him isn't present. Do they have to be trained to a certain level before you can even release them? If so, that seems annoying.

I tried to see if special edition can run this mod. It surprisingly doesn't. However I cannot seem to keep FNIS from still reading it despite me deleting all that I can find of the mod. I am pretty sure it is the cause of the widespread T-pose in my game. The T-pose didn't start happening until I attempted to install PAHE and PAHE Home Sweet Home. Can anyone help me, I just want to play my game again without T-Pose characters. Any help is appreciated. I will provide my load order, if that will help. I use LOOT and Nexus Mod manager. I currently Use FNIS V7.1.1 and the associated FNIS files.

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2018-03-01T12-52-07.txt

Just now, ShadowHolguin said:

I tried to see if special edition can run this mod. It surprisingly doesn't. However I cannot seem to keep FNIS from still reading it despite me deleting all that I can find of the mod. I am pretty sure it is the cause of the widespread T-pose in my game. The T-pose didn't start happening until I attempted to install PAHE and PAHE Home Sweet Home. Can anyone help me, I just want to play my game again without T-Pose characters. Any help is appreciated. I will provide my load order, if that will help. I use LOOT and Nexus Mod manager. I currently Use FNIS V7.1.1 and the associated FNIS files.

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2018-03-01T12-52-07.txt

Also here is my Fnis generation text, hopefully this will also help.

FNIS Behavior V7.1.1   3/1/2018 12:55:41 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.0.SE  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx char0: 87<<
Reading PAHE>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEWounded02exit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEWounded02exit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETyingUpAnim.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETyingUpAnim.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpEnter.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpIdle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpIdle.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpExit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaEnter.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaExit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTrauma.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTrauma.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTraumaUp.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTraumaUp.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEOverwhelm.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEOverwhelm.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfF.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfF.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfM.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfM.hkx char0: 87<<
 V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX char0: 87<<
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 68 added file slots: 992 alternate files: 575

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1929 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character).
 32 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

30 minutes ago, ShadowHolguin said:

Also here is my Fnis generation text, hopefully this will also help.

FNIS Behavior V7.1.1   3/1/2018 12:55:41 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.0.SE  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx char0: 87<<
Reading PAHE>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEWounded02exit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEWounded02exit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETyingUpAnim.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETyingUpAnim.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpEnter.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpIdle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpIdle.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETieUpExit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaEnter.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHETraumaExit.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTrauma.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTrauma.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTraumaUp.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusTraumaUp.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEOverwhelm.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEOverwhelm.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfF.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfF.hkx char0: 87<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfM.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\PAHE\PAHEZaZCoverSelfM.hkx char0: 87<<
 V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX char0: 87<<
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 68 added file slots: 992 alternate files: 575

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1929 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character).
 32 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

Never mind, I found the file that was screwing over my game. Didn't check meshes, lol. At least now I know where to find the files!

On 2/28/2018 at 8:57 PM, Rasulis said:

So, I have a slave I want to reset back to his normal npc state, but I can't find anyway of doing this. The dialogue option to release him isn't present. Do they have to be trained to a certain level before you can even release them? If so, that seems annoying.

that dialogue wasn't added to the newer voice types that were added as it made no sense to go thru the effort of adding a half-broken dialogue....i didn't write the original dialogue checks for that so it runs a voice type check after you click the dialogue and attempts based on meeting certain voice types of the original actor...which btw any of you who don't have the dialogue should be grateful as the slaves who don't have it wouldn't meet the criteria for the original actor and end up with failed buggy dialogue....if/when i find time to rewrite the dialogue to work with any voice, i'll have to work on adding it to the newer voices at that time

On 3/1/2018 at 7:48 AM, Nrgdragon said:

Anyone?

link to the original mod is included in the first spoiler on the main page with basic instructions listed there

advanced enslavement options are available from the mcm with a help file included in the full install package...do we really need that in 3 places?