Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

I am bemused.

Differences between DDSopt by Ethathron and Optimizer Textures?

- Same question as dhaern. What is the difference (if any) from DDSopt?

R: I did not know this application yet.

"DDSopt" is deeper. I could not see it yet.

"Optimer Textures" is simpler and standardized automation.

DDSOpt does not have anywhere near the same number of views that Optimizer Textures has, but DDSOpt has almost twice the number of endorsements per download that Optimizer Textures has.

I have an internet connection that is spotty at best. Speeds can range anywhere from 5kbs to 75kbs depending on various things. Also, it tends to drop out on occassion. So, is there any way to grab this as a torrent? Thanks and I just wanna say I love this forum :D

1st off let me say I'm stoked to find this mod finally. Sadly like others I too can't seem to get files to be opened, even after re-downloading them all 4 times I've still made zero progress. I've checked the file sized every time and all are correct seizes, I've separate the group of files that have esp and mesh files from the ones that have textures and put them in two separate folders, which didn't seem to help either. I have both winrar and winzip both of which are fairly new versions and neither seem to accept the files as being usable. In short I'm pretty sure I've tried all the suggestions made so far and still haven't seemed to solve me problem. So any other suggestions or should I keep re-downloading them all and hope that sooner or later I'll get lucky?

... I too can't seem to get files to be opened' date=' ... I have both winrar and winzip ...

[/quote']

You should be using 7zip. (Specifically, you should be using 7zip File Manager -- I remember being confused when I first installed 7zip, about which program I was supposed to be using.)

... I too can't seem to get files to be opened' date=' ... I have both winrar and winzip ...

[/quote']

You should be using 7zip. (Specifically, you should be using 7zip File Manager -- I remember being confused when I first installed 7zip, about which program I was supposed to be using.)

This is the only thing i can tell you to do:

#1 Use 7zip as sen4mi has stated. The others will not be able to open this.

#2 Make sure the files are the correct sizes.

#3 Place all of the first set in the same folder (i.e. sound, esp, & meshes set)

#4 Open the FIRST file in the set.

#5 Extract the file or drag & drop to a new folder.

#6 At this point, if you have all the files and they were downloaded correctly the entire archive will download for you.

#7 Repeat for the other set

@ValecCroso I have no plans to upload this as a torrent, though not opposed at all to someone else doing so.

What about the outfits Domina Stix and Domina Kamry wear? The dominatrix suits that..are part of edhildil's Doctor LI mod for fallout 3, and DMRA mod for oblivion? I added those outfits to inventory via console but they don't appear as selectable. Why NPC only?

Thank You for putting this mod up

I had lost it when i had a hard drive crash

and this mod has alot more in it then the version i had before

it has taken the place of at least 10 other mods

thanks again and great job

and welcome Alex3474 nice to see you back and still modding you do great work

...So, the Domina Stix and Domina Kamry outfits aren't ment to be worn by the player? They take up space in inventory if I add them via console, but I don't see them viewable in the pipboy, they are there..but not there, invisible it would seem.

Or is that a glitch? Just asking, if thats ment to be, then I wonder why.

...So' date=' the Domina Stix and Domina Kamry outfits aren't ment to be worn by the player? They take up space in inventory if I add them via console, but I don't see them viewable in the pipboy, they are there..but not there, invisible it would seem.

Or is that a glitch? Just asking, if thats ment to be, then I wonder why.

[/quote']

Open the file in GECK and see if the playable tag for those clothing items are checked. If they are unchecked, simply place a check in the boxes and you will now be able to use the outfits.

[/quote']

This is the only thing i can tell you to do:

#1 Use 7zip as sen4mi has stated. The others will not be able to open this.

#2 Make sure the files are the correct sizes.

#3 Place all of the first set in the same folder (i.e. sound, esp, & meshes set)

#4 Open the FIRST file in the set.

#5 Extract the file or drag & drop to a new folder.

#6 At this point, if you have all the files and they were downloaded correctly the entire archive will download for you.

#7 Repeat for the other set

@ValecCroso I have no plans to upload this as a torrent, though not opposed at all to someone else doing so.

Thanks to both of you, I got it to open finally.

Hey random question, The Azuka Goth Armor has three boobs :( is there anyone who could fix it and I will worship you in reward for fixing it. I am terrible with Blender and that outfit is one of my favorites of the bunch believe it or not :(

Oh and Dancing Shadow (the purple one) has a floating hand behind the PC when equipped. If that's easy fix and someone gives me directions i can fix it myself :)

Hey random question' date=' The Azuka Goth Armor has three boobs :( is there anyone who could fix it and I will worship you in reward for fixing it. I am terrible with Blender and that outfit is one of my favorites of the bunch believe it or not :(

Oh and Dancing Shadow (the purple one) has a floating hand behind the PC when equipped. If that's easy fix and someone gives me directions i can fix it myself :)

[/quote']

hi Lokichan13

watch this link, the azuka goth armor is so! it looks like to have 3 boobs, but this is the armorshape!!

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41693

the purple dance will be fixed in the update what comes in the next months! that all needs time!

First file in the texture download on the new host seems to be corrupt.. have downloaded twice, but cannot extract. 7z giving the normal error for such situations, "unspecified error" when attempting to extract. The collection itself worked fine.

md5sum of the 001 file: d2af86781cbd907ef339622fa3ef6cdb

If someone can check that this matches their own copy or not I'd appreciate it. App is here: http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

I rarely have problems with file placement and have been working with mods for ages now so I feel silly for asking but I can't seem to get the weapon sound files placed correctly to work ingame.

Anyway does it just go in the sound folder or in one of the sub folders in the sound folder like the fx folder or the wpn folder within the fx folder? I tested a few ways (ex: put the folder from the mod sound folder in my main data folder, also tried putting it in the fx folder as well as just putting the sub sound files in instead of the full folder) with no success so I thought I'd ask around here cause I can't help but feel like its really simple fix and I'm treating it like a major one.

Still haven't go through everything the mod has to offer. What I have gone through has really good and problem free aside from the sound. So at the moment don't know if any thing else will come up.

Though I suspect if something does end up being problematic it will be a missing texture error which some times happens with mods that have a large amount of textures. However such problems can normally be resolved by a simple reinstallation so I'm not overly worried about those if they come up :D.

So yeah if anyone knows where exactly the weapon sounds for this mod need to be placed to correctly work I'd be grateful to know.

First file in the texture download on the new host seems to be corrupt.. have downloaded twice' date=' but cannot extract. 7z giving the normal error for such situations, "unspecified error" when attempting to extract. The collection itself worked fine.

If someone can check that this matches their own copy or not I'd appreciate it. App is here: http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

[/quote']

Hi Prideslayer,

Sorry the response is so late. I will re-upload the first file, give it about 20 minutes and then try downloading it again.

*Done*

I rarely have problems with file placement and have been working with mods for ages now so I feel silly for asking but I can't seem to get the weapon sound files placed correctly to work ingame.

Anyway does it just go in the sound folder or in one of the sub folders in the sound folder like the fx folder or the wpn folder within the fx folder? I tested a few ways (ex: put the folder from the mod sound folder in my main data folder' date=' also tried putting it in the fx folder as well as just putting the sub sound files in instead of the full folder) with no success so I thought I'd ask around here cause I can't help but feel like its really simple fix and I'm treating it like a major one.

Still haven't go through everything the mod has to offer. What I have gone through has really good and problem free aside from the sound. So at the moment don't know if any thing else will come up.

Though I suspect if something does end up being problematic it will be a missing texture error which some times happens with mods that have a large amount of textures. However such problems can normally be resolved by a simple reinstallation so I'm not overly worried about those if they come up :D.

So yeah if anyone knows where exactly the weapon sounds for this mod need to be placed to correctly work I'd be grateful to know.

[/quote']

Just follow the file organization that was in the archive; Sound, Textures, Meshes, ESP All go in the Data folder.

Anyway does it just go in the sound folder or in one of the sub folders in the sound folder like the fx folder or the wpn folder within the fx folder? I tested a few ways (ex: put the folder from the mod sound folder in my main data folder' date=' also tried putting it in the fx folder as well as just putting the sub sound files in instead of the full folder) with no success so I thought I'd ask around here cause I can't help but feel like its really simple fix and I'm treating it like a major one.

[/quote']

Just follow the file organization that was in the archive; Sound, Textures, Meshes, ESP All go in the Data folder.

Thanks for replying.

I did fallow organization thats what I did 1st since its normally standard course of action in regards to installing mods. However the sound files for most of the guns found in the basement don't work ingame, which is why I thought perhaps that I needed to do something out of the norm.

Hmm I just thought of something. Its possible the sound for those weapons is conflicting with some other mod I have installed, I'll take a look into that to see if thats the reason.

In the mean time any other suggestions are more then welcome.

Edit:

Oh I just remembered something that I forgot to mention earlier. This isn't a problem, bit confusing yes but in no way causes any gameplay problems. I noticed a good chunk* (*I guess at least 20, but I wasn't really counting) of the outfits I browsed so far in basement 2 had their names in what I think was German** (**not really sure since I don't know how speak or read German), in any case more then a few of the names show up in something other then english. Like I said no big deal just thought I'd mention it.

First file in the texture download on the new host seems to be corrupt.. have downloaded twice' date=' but cannot extract. 7z giving the normal error for such situations, "unspecified error" when attempting to extract. The collection itself worked fine.

[/quote']

Hi Prideslayer,

Sorry the response is so late. I will re-upload the first file, give it about 20 minutes and then try downloading it again.

*Done*

No need to apologize, I'm known to be very late on replies from time to time as well. Updated file hasn't fixed the issue for me, could be something wrong in one of the other files I suppose.

[/quote']

Thanks for replying.

I did fallow organization thats what I did 1st since its normally standard course of action in regards to installing mods. However the sound files for most of the guns found in the basement don't work ingame, which is why I thought perhaps that I needed to do something out of the norm.

Hmm I just thought of something. Its possible the sound for those weapons is conflicting with some other mod I have installed, I'll take a look into that to see if thats the reason.

In the mean time any other suggestions are more then welcome.

Edit:

Oh I just remembered something that I forgot to mention earlier. This isn't a problem, bit confusing yes but in no way causes any gameplay problems. I noticed a good chunk* (*I guess at least 20, but I wasn't really counting) of the outfits I browsed so far in basement 2 had their names in what I think was German** (**not really sure since I don't know how speak or read German), in any case more then a few of the names show up in something other then english. Like I said no big deal just thought I'd mention it.

The original author of the mod (Alex) speaks German, you can always change the item names in GECK or NVEdit.

[/quote']

Just downloaded the texture pack and extract worked fine. md5 checksums of the files (according to the prog you linked) are:

ClothCollectionTextures.7z.001                 d2af86781cbd907ef339622fa3ef6cdb
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.002                 1ca95ab9a9da17ab0f4693b4069099df
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.003                 00d74855c8d8fddbb37ec9b8d8dd5527
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.004                 8facde6d9482cb9e864ed6fc249dbd62
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.005                 a34eaed8ed3d9bb5e6a272dea943d906
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.006                 da4581d3eb329ff74c25a206800d3ea3
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.007                 1c27f32e28d1b451c6bf163b20b38a69
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.008                 ab00d19ff652b2c9f93d8b30e1c021ba
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.009                 62a1a296cfae3ccb345e93cfba23e830
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.010                 2c27cf53f0e1491135ed34e66653309f
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.011                 f54ca17f8a03c7fb6a43adc8393c0b42
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.012                 19b3b4e746cbcbb802228a065c17f89f
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.013                 b121e6d90fac9e3caa0e5a2d77acae02
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.014                 8d4d38ae87b50cb24cc1a495c5b20efa
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.015                 286a4308af8f8aed96ddfe8e99ae575f
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.016                 8acb9901a853289bc5d209c53ac49e87
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.017                 b9dc4fb3cb037821219607fb1001f601
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.018                 6ab66663159bc998e82fa80f215295f6
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.019                 7f63845b7e0a579e8c88778946f23a96
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.020                 01afc76650d58a0981ebdefe8db1b59b
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.021                 19e44751e9d90c97b8d0eeddd47d0418
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.022                 ff49d043743890486b7bf4188e0ba8c2
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.023                 283cfb4ae947f74ed5aab96752d8a49b
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.024                 474dda763154e1728369425c0cdf8bf2
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.025                 a9cfbd50d5057345a38fee4e71561892
ClothCollectionTextures.7z.026                 ca77f62ec2784010aabc02d9f2e68e3a

Hey random question' date=' The Azuka Goth Armor has three boobs :( is there anyone who could fix it and I will worship you in reward for fixing it. I am terrible with Blender and that outfit is one of my favorites of the bunch believe it or not :(

[/quote']

hi Lokichan13

watch this link, the azuka goth armor is so! it looks like to have 3 boobs, but this is the armorshape!!

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41693

the purple dance will be fixed in the update what comes in the next months! that all needs time!

Lol yeah I tracked it down elsewhere why would anyone wanna put three boobs on such a cute dress hee hee. And I'm not pressuring anyone Alex I was just asking if it was easily fixable since if it was I would do it for myself :) There is so much stuff to love in this collection thanks again :)