Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

Hmmm, I also am having difficulties with these. I can't get a single one of them to extract properly, or even get recognized as a rar or 7zip file. Looking, it seems like the problem is the way that they're titled. You've titled them with the .001 etc at the end, and That seems to be what my comp is recognizing as the file type. I've tried deleting the numbers, so the end tag is the.7z, but that breaks the files.

They're all the proper size. I expect that if you uploaded it as, say, clothcollection001.7z then it would not cause problems.

Edit: Found the workaround in 7zip. I had to open the outer file shell (so to speak), and then extract from inside the file. But it you decide to update these, I do suggest that you change the file names to what I mentioned above.

Edit-re-edit: Bah, only worked for the first one. All the others are still unworkable.

Hmmm' date=' I also am having difficulties with these. I can't get a single one of them to extract properly, or even get recognized as a rar or 7zip file. Looking, it seems like the problem is the way that they're titled. You've titled them with the .001 etc at the end, and That seems to be what my comp is recognizing as the file type. I've tried deleting the numbers, so the end tag is the.7z, but that breaks the files.

They're all the proper size. I expect that if you uploaded it as, say, clothcollection001.7z then it would not cause problems.

Edit: Found the workaround in 7zip. I had to open the outer file shell (so to speak), and then extract from inside the file. But it you decide to update these, I do suggest that you change the file names to what I mentioned above.

Edit-re-edit: Bah, only worked for the first one. All the others are still unworkable.

[/quote']

It's a multi part archive.

Do as you just did and extract ONLY the first in each set. It will extract all the set.

Hmmm' date=' I also am having difficulties with these. I can't get a single one of them to extract properly, or even get recognized as a rar or 7zip file. Looking, it seems like the problem is the way that they're titled. You've titled them with the .001 etc at the end, and That seems to be what my comp is recognizing as the file type. I've tried deleting the numbers, so the end tag is the.7z, but that breaks the files.

[/quote']

Do as you just did and extract ONLY the first in each set. It will extract all the set.

Ah sou? Thanks for the tip. I'm not used to being baffled by the modding process. (hell, pretty sure there's a couple of my own mods in this file!) :s

[/quote']

Thanks for the explanation jaam. :)

Indeed, glad my bafflement served some purpose :D

Works great, glad to see that the texture files got fixed, and the extra stuff is nice.

On another note, do those NPcs in the basement serve any purpose other than eye candy? I had to delete all of them as well as the flame anims in the GECK or my framerate dropped to like 1 fps, and that was when I disabled all anims. I couldn't even get the cell to load right 50% of the time otherwise.

Opps' date=' "File Belongs to a Suspended Account", I only got half the files :/

[/quote']

Well I have no idea why, the only thing on there were the files, possibly the screenshots. Oh well, I'll re-upload now, but it's gonna take a bit.

Well I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but i have no texture files for any of the clothes. I checked to see if everything has downloaded properly and it has and i used 7zip to extract the first file and it's extracted properly. However it only contains the meshes, sound and optional files (as the first post stated). So I'm wondering where I'm supposed to get the textures from. Forgive me if I've missed some step or download

Indeed' date=' glad my bafflement served some purpose :D

Works great, glad to see that the texture files got fixed, and the extra stuff is nice.

On another note, do those NPcs in the basement serve any purpose other than eye candy? I had to delete all of them as well as the flame anims in the GECK or my framerate dropped to like 1 fps, and that was when I disabled all anims. I couldn't even get the cell to load right 50% of the time otherwise.

[/quote']

hi jonas!

first of all i hope you are not angry that i used many of your clothes in my collection, but this was more than one year ago that i start with this big version of the mod after my ban at nexus! but i loved your stuff so i put it in the collection, because i made this mod only for my own, i never expected that so many people want have the last year! in the first cell, there are all my clothes and stuff what i made in 3d studio max! in the basement cell is all other what i port from other games or the fallout and oblivion series! my plan was to make an all in one mod! of course its really a big file and it can happens to make problems on other pc with different configurations! but for your ask about the npcs in the basement, they most of them are at time for eye candy, i wanted only test how many different races, with other bodies, textures headmesh and so one will work! the nures is a fully npc, you can buy by her medical stuff and she will heal you!

so i hope you have your answer :o))))

thanks alex

@lol605 I just got the texture links back up. The entire mediafire account got a ban, so they are now hosted elsewhere. Only thing left is I have to repack the bouncing meshes, unless someone has a copy they downloaded that they can post for me.

[/quote']

hi jonas!

first of all i hope you are not angry that i used many of your clothes in my collection, but this was more than one year ago that i start with this big version of the mod after my ban at nexus! but i loved your stuff so i put it in the collection, because i made this mod only for my own, i never expected that so many people want have the last year! in the first cell, there are all my clothes and stuff what i made in 3d studio max! in the basement cell is all other what i port from other games or the fallout and oblivion series! my plan was to make an all in one mod! of course its really a big file and it can happens to make problems on other pc with different configurations! but for your ask about the npcs in the basement, they most of them are at time for eye candy, i wanted only test how many different races, with other bodies, textures headmesh and so one will work! the nures is a fully npc, you can buy by her medical stuff and she will heal you!

thanks alex

Nah, I don't mind. I made my mods to be enjoyed, however they get used.

Glad I didn't delete anything of importance. I had saved the esp in another location just in case.

Btw, I have a couple conversions of Oblivion outfits by Hentai that I could give you to include, if you'd like to make an update at any point. Not releasing them on the Nexus for obvious reasons.

[/quote']

hi jonas!

thanks alex

Nah, I don't mind. I made my mods to be enjoyed, however they get used.

Glad I didn't delete anything of importance. I had saved the esp in another location just in case.

Btw, I have a couple conversions of Oblivion outfits by Hentai that I could give you to include, if you'd like to make an update at any point. Not releasing them on the Nexus for obvious reasons.

hi jonas, thanks alot that you dont kick me in my ass :o))))))

but my opinion was your stuff must be in my mod too!!! you have good ideas and like i said i love your outfits!!! you can believe me i have many oblivion ports too, but if you want im glad if you give me, so i save time! i tell you true im tired of this porting, but i started this mod so there is never a end! :o)))))

by the way if you want you can help me by this project too, im only a one man team, and i have so many other stuff in my head, like comercial poser and daz stuff, my paradies island, skyrim - and do all alone is sometimes really hard work, but you know that by your own!

alex

Yeah, unfortunately, I can't really say I'm the man for that job. I've got a companion mod to make for my deathclaw in a suit, and then I'm going to put together a large compendium mod of all of my outfits, and then I'm goddam buying skyrim so for a time I can just play a game rather than work on it.

:( Please help

I can't get anything to open with 7zip it won't even recognize it as something to open and i tried to follow what people were talking about but I can't get it to work. If someone could give me some directions i would appreciate it so very very much as I love so much of the work in this mod.

thank you :(

I can't get anything to open with 7zip it won't even recognize it as something to open and i tried to follow what people were talking about but I can't get it to work. If someone could give me some directions i would appreciate it so very very much as I love so much of the work in this mod.

You have to place all the zip files in the same folder. There are two sets, one with textures one without. Open the FIRST file of the first set. Then extract it. That will extract ALL of the files from that set. Repeat with the second set. If you have downloaded all of the archives then you will have no problems.

Also, for those interested, the bounce meshes are back up.

You have to place all the zip files in the same folder. There are two sets' date=' one with textures one without. Open the FIRST file of the first set. Then extract it. That will extract ALL of the files from that set. Repeat with the second set. If you have downloaded all of the archives then you will have no problems.

[/quote']

Ok I will try that right away thank you :) I already downloaded them all but I was trying to open them individually...

You have to place all the zip files in the same folder. There are two sets' date=' one with textures one without. Open the FIRST file of the first set. Then extract it. That will extract ALL of the files from that set. Repeat with the second set. If you have downloaded all of the archives then you will have no problems.

[/quote']

Ok I will try that right away thank you :) I already downloaded them all but I was trying to open them individually...

I enlisted my man's help (since it still wasn't working) we tried opening the first files of each (with them in a folder), combining the files into one archive, tried to extract directly to another location, and we tried going into the file properties and associating the files with 7zip. All of these things we did and still says invalid. We have windows xp and latest version of 7 zip. I don't know if that will matter or not...but yeah it still won't extract open etc..

:(

[/quote']

I enlisted my man's help (since it still wasn't working) we tried opening the first files of each (with them in a folder), combining the files into one archive, tried to extract directly to another location, and we tried going into the file properties and associating the files with 7zip. All of these things we did and still says invalid. We have windows xp and latest version of 7 zip. I don't know if that will matter or not...but yeah it still won't extract open etc..

:(

Nevermind we got it working :D missed one file wasnt right size redownladed the file and it worked...wierd but YAY !!!