Wasteland Cloth Collection v3.1 (Updated Version) 18Gb

You see the Jeans Suit she's wearing over the orange cut-off?

I can't now find a way to make her look like this. The two items of clothes now mesh together and I suspect it's because I'm using a different body replacer mod.

Today I've tried about 6 body replacers and tried every combination of size for the clothes but still have clothes and breasts just meshing through each other in different ways.

Anyone think they mite be able to help with this at all?

post-474167-0-11826800-1403641982_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest endgameaddiction

If you download the Wasteland Cloth Collection for Fallout New Vegas, yes, it will work. It will appear in it's location in the Mojave. If you are looking for the shop in DC wasteland, it won't appear. You'll need to travel to the Mojave to grab the cloths and then travel back. Otherwise you'll need to have the Fallout 3 version converted to support TTW to grab the gear in the DC Wasteland and play through that game world before jumping the train to the Mojave.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry it's been a long time since I checked anything here.

I fixed the broken image & download links.

Q: Can you upload to a download site rather than a torrent?

A: No, I uploaded this over and over again to different sites only to have the files disappear after a small amount of time, or get flagged for adult content and deleted.  After the equivalent of about 2 days wasted in this I gave up and someone kindly created a torrent for it.  Anyone who wishes to can create an upload however.

Q. Does it work with TTW.

A: Yes, depending on whether you use the Fallout3 or FalloutNV it will appear close to Megaton or Goodsprings.  (The Fallout3 file will have to be converted to work with TTW, but it is an easy process.)

Q: Body shapes included?

A: The base is Type3 Cali, Type3 Alice, & Type3 BB.  The conversions include TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, & BerryK2 (Kendo's body).  Seven all together.

Q: There are a few textures missing from the archive.  Can you fix that?

A: Unfortunately no, This mod was created by Alex, I am just helping with the upload and I do not have the missing texture files to give you, I have the same download that is available to everyone.

• 6 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Missing meshes = red diamond with exclamation. purple skin over mesh objects and characters indicates missing textures. I myself had this problem when using this mod for a long time. Never bothered to look because all I cared was grabbing the gear I want and leave. The place was far too laggy because too many NPCs with custom assets hogging up too much resource in one big room.

Solution: Open the mod in GECK and locate these NPCs and their meshes and texture paths and compare the file paths with the actual folder paths and you will see what is missing and what isn't.

There's also guns in that mod that never works because it never fired any bullets. It would just play the animation and I believe you saw the bullet shells drop from firing. It has quite some bugs. But this a problem on everyone's end, not just a few.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so you know I previously downloaded that torrent and the file was corrupted. And I just now tried to re-download the torrent and my anti-virus kicked in and blocked it due to a url virus. you might want to post the whole file on media fire or mega downloads because a lot of people are uncomfortable downloading torrents. just a suggestion but until then I'll unfortunately have to pass one what looks like a great mod.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:09 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

Just so you know I previously downloaded that torrent and the file was corrupted. And I just now tried to re-download the torrent and my anti-virus kicked in and blocked it due to a url virus. you might want to post the whole file on media fire or mega downloads because a lot of people are uncomfortable downloading torrents. just a suggestion but until then I'll unfortunately have to pass one what looks like a great mod.

Finding somewhere that will take an 18gb file and getting the damn thing to upload and download could be a problem.  To be honest though this is just what torrents were designed for in the first place, though yeh they have been corrupted quite a bit.

Only other thing I could think of, off hand would be some sort of private p2p server, but that can get annoying fast.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:01 AM, Varithina said:

Finding somewhere that will take an 18gb file and getting the damn thing to upload and download could be a problem.  To be honest though this is just what torrents were designed for in the first place, though yeh they have been corrupted quite a bit.

Only other thing I could think of, off hand would be some sort of private p2p server, but that can get annoying fast.

Google drive gives you 15 gb but your gmail account is part of that limit and media fire is a 10 gb limit and mega has a 5 gb limit. Maybe split the download into two files and put one up on media fire and the other up on google drive? just a suggestion, I'd really like to give this mod a shot but I understand what a pain trying to get hosting is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 5:01 AM, dongding said:

Same here, lol. Still looking for a working download link after all these years (+the T6M conversions).

Could offer some money as well.

While I'm not sure of this one has those conversions you're looking for, it's at least got the main bulk of it. Oh, and no money rqeuired.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, WhateverKnows said:

Hey are you able to repost this link. I know its like- 3 years later but it's dead =(

Just look below, I have three links for ya.

Managed to leave the torrent running long enough to download it off the one seed at a whopping 2 KB/s. Whole file downloaded, and uploaded to Google Drive, and Mega.nz.

Both links are the same file, so you only need to download one of them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LL4IkhlG4wQOatVMQeg1bSsfDa_BOCg3/view?usp=sharing
https://mega.nz/file/pEt1GKxD#rRShPplzXz1VjaV-oTWx8OsCtXqDXvUqc0fsaG8R5k8

And if all else fails (for you folks in the future):  https://archive.org/details/fallout-3-and-new-vegas-my-cloth-collection-3.1.7z

I would also suggest, that for redundancy (mirrors, basically), those who download the files, if you can upload them to your own accounts, to do so. More folks we have uploading, the less chance there is of something happening and this massive mod is lost to space and time.  Ideally, let's try and use different file hosts than Google and Mega (again, redundancy), but if that's what you got, then so be it. This part is optional folks, but if you do, please post your links as replies so we can create a mirror list, essentially.

Edited by FoxinTale