SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

I created a thread asking about whether or not a sexlab equivalent for Fallout 4 was being made, but this answered that question.

Thank you.

Not a problem.

There was a bunch of requests like that.

So I joined all of them in this thread.

We are working (myself and a few other guys) to make this happen. For sure it will be not quick, but we will do it.

And, all other further requests on this subject will be merged to this thread. Just for info.

Soo.. I've been away for a very long time from FO4 since it has pretty much no content and a dumb story.

but after all this time, are there still no sex mods? Like Sexlab? Wasnt there talk of "Sextech" for FO4?

Am I just to stupid to find the downloads or are there none?

Not that I couldnt understand it if mods didnt want to bother with FO4...

FO4 will have a sexual framework. It is just a matter of time.

Progressed are done every day.

But keep in mind that CK was out less than one week ago, and F4SE is still missing some really important functions, and we can barely do anims right now.

Is it possible to convert old Sexlab animations from Skyrim to FO's new SexTec? There were many decent ones. 

Is it possible to convert old Sexlab animations from Skyrim to FO's new SexTec? There were many decent ones. 

Skeletons are different so no automatic conversion is possible.

It would be nice if you can revamp Sexlab at some point to mirror the improvements made in Sextec.  Sounds like you guys are setting the bar really high.  Thanks for all the work and I know we are all impatiently waiting for the public release.

Acturally someone had convert skyrim animation to FO4

Though some nodes have a little problem

Acturally someone had convert skyrim animation to FO4

Though some nodes have a little problem

It's doable, but not without extra tinkering, tbh sometimes it would be simpler/easier, or even more efficient to re-animate rather than to "convert".

I can't wait to get all deep up inside of Piper's ass and pussy, make her squirt, and then cum on her face and tits.

Or maybe my female character "Heathyr" can have hard lesbian sex with her by eating her out/pounding her holes with a strap-on or vice-versa.

I had cut a few of the quotes from my last post because of how out of hand it was getting. 

Thanks, this is the recommended behavior.

Not difficult to do, and improves a lot the readability.

i'm learning a bit of programming on the side and i should have a lot of free time over this summer!

is there anything i can do to help out?

Testing is the biggest help you can provide right now.

Where do I sign-up for testing?

Hell yea me too. I have over 3000 hours i skyrim. Most of that time spent "testing" lol or Crashing whilst testing. So id be glad to help out here   :D

Guest supersentai

Same. I haven't finish like the first 20% of skyrim instead just testing mods and report >_<

so...where is the new animations?

Not yet done?

The framework is in the very begin phase, do not expect it in a few days.

Are you guys open source by chance? And will Ashal be involved in SexTec? 

The code will be on GIT Hub, so open source. But try to avoid to have multiple version of the framework or it will be a problem.

Ashal had some exchanges with me, and probably we will have two first versions, one by him, one by me, and then we will merge.

But nothing is sure yet.

Are you guys open source by chance? And will Ashal be involved in SexTec? 

The code will be on GIT Hub, so open source. But try to avoid to have multiple version of the framework or it will be a problem.

Ashal had some exchanges with me, and probably we will have two first versions, one by him, one by me, and then we will merge.

But nothing is sure yet.

Did you ever know that you're my hero? :P

Thanks for all the hard works, I don't know much about coding, so I'm pretty much a leech. Maybe I'll learn and make something some day. 

I am not an hero, I am just a modder with the passion of modding.

I am not an hero, I am just a modder with the passion of modding.

Here lies CPU, he died from fatal bad grammar.... An hero. :lol: 

Also the only response to that is "and everything I would like to be?" .

Right now the best help is to have animations, and tutorials how to create them in 3DS or Blender.

From the coding point of view, no need for help.

When something will be done then there will be a "call to arms" for testing.

And please keep in mind that this thread will not be used by me the day a sexual framework will be out or officially announced.

This thread was created just to join all the requests for this subject.

I have an idea, although it may not be the best one, gonna throw it out here anyway.
Im thinking that over time as SexTec develops there will be different animations, and yes, even anims for supermutants and robots. So, WHAT IF as you progressed in the relationship with your companions, everytime they give you their appreciation speech when you raise their affection to a certain level, it would trigger a sex scene at the end of the dialog? Or more like, player had a choice to go for it, skip it entirely etc. Also, different anims would sorta "unlock", for example since you and your comp wouldnt be THAT close yet, you could only do a handjob/bj/cunningulus sort of stuff on say, 25% affection, and that would gradually progress further, unlocking more interactions.

I have an idea, although it may not be the best one, gonna throw it out here anyway.

Im thinking that over time as SexTec develops there will be different animations, and yes, even anims for supermutants and robots. So, WHAT IF as you progressed in the relationship with your companions, everytime they give you their appreciation speech when you raise their affection to a certain level, it would trigger a sex scene at the end of the dialog? Or more like, player had a choice to go for it, skip it entirely etc. Also, different anims would sorta "unlock", for example since you and your comp wouldnt be THAT close yet, you could only do a handjob/bj/cunningulus sort of stuff on say, 25% affection, and that would gradually progress further, unlocking more interactions.

Not part of the framework for sure.

But it can be a part of a mod using a framework.

What the framework will do:

1) Enable "Performances" (More or less the SexLab animations, but with a different name to avoid confusion with HKX animations.)

2) Have a set of stages, not linear, in the Performance definition, based on conditions

3) Have templates and instances (Performance Template, Performance, Stage Template, Stage.)

4) Give some easy control to actors

5) Handle the stripping

6) Handle the tags

7) Have some sort of communications with "Boners of Boston" (the provisional name for FO4 version of Schlongs of Skyrim.)

8) Be extensible by plugins

9) Handle some sort of stats

Thank you for your work on this, I'm confident it will turn out even better than the Skyrim equivalent.

I'd like to request that the former SL Aroused / SL Aroused Redux gets implemented into the actual framework - since a) you're tracking stats anyway, B) it's really easy to add a new AV for that so should take minimal time and c) eliminates a mod dependency.

I will implement the arousal stat into F4SS eventually and would much prefer it to be in the main framework to avoid any complications.

Keep up the good work!

Archived