SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

A nasa ship perhaps? :P

They are certainly going to try, will it work, well, we will find that out when they do it, I hope it works we need space travel the resources of our world WILL run out sooner or later.  I would rather there are other sources for them before that happens, even if that is going to happen 100-200 years in the future, better to start paying the bill now in smaller bits rather than having it all in one big chunk later.

It was much easier for the world in the 60's and 70's to say "Hey lets go to the moon, make it happen", now its too expensive, hard or dangerous, if the beancounters and directors can't see a 2year payback on it, its probably not going to happen :P

That's called "quality control" ;)

Also, experience with Skyrim has shown that there will be less than a handful of people making animations, so that little downside isn't really a problem. Honestly, in life in general, many problems people see are in reality much smaller than they think. The price we pay for waiting for the perfect tools to make the perfect framework with, is having no framework at all in the long, long meantime. I guess I am just a type who can live with a 85% good solution. It doesn't always have to be perfect. Again...my two cents.

I hear you. That makes sense from the community-at-large perspective. I agree that there is a market for an 85% solution.

But, people making things for free isn't necessarily driven by market interest. Generally, I think that the benchmark a mod idea has to pass before an author is motivated to build it is that it's something that doesn't already exist that they would be interested in using themselves.

I can't speak for other mod authors. But, for me, an 85% good adult mod is probably behind where Sexlab is at in Skyrim. And I've already seen that. Could fire it up again any time. I can't justify the time it would take to build out a new mod only to have something that is roughly the same as what is already available.

i'm really waiting  this project, but at this point i'm afraid that it will be abandoned...

i wish you good luck anyway

F4SE may be release in a couple months. Patience is key.

That's what they said 2 months ago. I hate to say it, but I think F4SE is gonna be vaporware. This is the 19th of March, and we were supposed to get it, but we didn't, we got told another 2 months.

If we want F4SE, we're gonna hafta farm it out to some other programmer to work on it.

:angry:

i'm really waiting  this project, but at this point i'm afraid that it will be abandoned...

i wish you good luck anyway

F4SE may be release in a couple months. Patience is key.

That's what they said 2 months ago. I hate to say it, but I think F4SE is gonna be vaporware. This is the 19th of March, and we were supposed to get it, but we didn't, we got told another 2 months.

If we want F4SE, we're gonna hafta farm it out to some other programmer to work on it.

:angry:

Or it's gonna be A E S T H E T I C :P

Bethesda surely will deliever, maybe when the game population decrease they will so they can keep people coming back.

If they released it too fast, it would be boring. Just my input and guesses.

i think that just add simple sex animation would be great and everyone would love it...

Already been done, dude. The difference between Crazy's mod and Sextec is that anybody who wants to add onto Crazy's mod has to build within; whereas Sextec is just the framework that people can add different pieces and parts to. Basically Crazy's solution is like Skyrim's armor system: it's all or nothing, while Sextec will be like a Power Armor frame people can attach their own pieces to.

Bethesda surely will deliever, maybe when the game population decrease they will so they can keep people coming back.

Bethesda isn't working on F4SE.

There's a probably a fair amount could be done by spawning one of Crazy's naughty mats under the player's feet and another one right next to it, and then having the actors just activate them like any other activator.

SexLab it isn't, but if all you want is to add a little nookie to a quest or a scene, it should be sufficient.

Making sure one of the mats doesn't position itself halfway through a wall might be a pain. Then again, SexLab had similar problems, so not necessarily a show-stopper.

modders also need to be realistic look at fallout 3 and new veags compare their version of skse and you will notice that only oblivion and skyrim got a full skse version in development. fallout series never really got a full nvse version.

oblivion was obse, skyrim skse new vegas nvse fallout 3 was fose. Fose and NVse never got the level of obse and skse. that is why the mods for bethesda series elderscrolls got more attention then fallout counterpart. maybe it was the engine limitation i do remember that many modders got pissed with the huge bugs concerning those games geck editor was crashing way too much fallout 3 was the worse of them all.

modders also need to be realistic look at fallout 3 and new veags compare their version of skse and you will notice that only oblivion and skyrim got a full skse version in development. fallout series never really got a full nvse version.

oblivion was obse, skyrim skse new vegas nvse fallout 3 was fose. Fose and NVse never got the level of obse and skse. that is why the mods for bethesda series elderscrolls got more attention then fallout counterpart. maybe it was the engine limitation i do remember that many modders got pissed with the huge bugs concerning those games geck editor was crashing way too much fallout 3 was the worse of them all.

Maybe Fallout series is less popular among modders than TES-games in general? I maybe wrong but every TES game has much more modifications than FO counterparts, isn't it? I mean not only mods that requires nvse/fose, just usual mods like clothes/armors, weapons, bodies etc.

actually NVSE had more complicated code than OBSE - remember the MCM came out for NVSE first

also SSE is not a completely new game, after SKSE64 is out they may add a couple new features but it'll be basically done

skyrim had 4 years without a newer game to take attention away, how long did new vegas have?... how long did fallout 3 have?...

also when behippo originally posted about creating a video of his progress, he said it would take a week - it took three weeks

I've bought new video card, installed FO4, played it around 20-30 minutes and... dropped it. I cannot take seriously this game without an opportunity to fuck someone in it. Shit...

You poor thing. The Commonwealth is  target-rich for SEX. Get Crazy 6987 Sex Animation mod, I use the gun version,  find a chem station,brew up a GUN. I found six (6) Babes before I got to Concord just dripping for some action. Once you've set up Sanctuary, you'll be cumming out you're ears in Pussy.

I've bought new video card, installed FO4, played it around 20-30 minutes and... dropped it. I cannot take seriously this game without an opportunity to fuck someone in it. Shit...

You poor thing. The Commonwealth is  target-rich for SEX. Get Crazy 6987 Sex Animation mod, I use the gun version,  find a chem station,brew up a GUN. I found six (6) Babes before I got to Concord just dripping for some action. Once you've set up Sanctuary, you'll be cumming out you're ears in Pussy.

Tried the Crazy Mats......No one got nekked.......

:(

sad.png

Same thing here, this mod didn't work well for me. I want stable and smooth stuff like Sexlab.unsure.png

sad.png

Same thing here, this mod didn't work well for me. I want stable and smooth stuff like Sexlab.unsure.png

That was fixed with version 2.7 . I use the gun version though, spending 5 miins. placing, assigning rugs for one animations is a bit much for me. With the Gun version (3-11), anytime, anywhere Cait starts getting "Naughty Thoughts" , I show her some "Naughty Actions". Till the script extender team finds those "Needles" in the 64 bit haystack, it's the only option. "Stablity"?, I survived the early versions of Sexlab, it wasn't. give it time.

So ... I've been looking at the code for the gun version.

Basically, it sends a stop idle to the actors to make sure they're in a neutral state, waits half a second and then casts a spell that runs the menus and starts the animation.

Why in hell are there not mods using this? I know everyone's waiting for Sex-Tech and Sex-Tech is waiting for F4SE, but it seems to me we have a perfectly usable solution right here. Maybe throw in a GetAPI style function that reads the form from the file so calling mods don't need to know the mod offset. Other than that, we've got the basis of something usable here.

Basically, it sends a stop idle to the actors to make sure they're in a neutral state, waits half a second and then casts a spell that runs the menus and starts the animation.

Why in hell are there not mods using this? I know everyone's waiting for Sex-Tech and Sex-Tech is waiting for F4SE, but it seems to me we have a perfectly usable solution right here. Maybe throw in a GetAPI style function that reads the form from the file so calling mods don't need to know the mod offset. Other than that, we've got the basis of something usable here.

it would be good to see a simple prostitution mod based on this , so your character could make a few caps :D

Go ahead and make this mod.

I'm not telling it as a joke, and I'm not just telling you to not bother. Please, go ahead and make this a mod. I don't have time to do it right now (other projects plus RL stuff), CPU don't really have much time either (other mods plus RL stuff). I can't talk for other people, but most of them are busy too.

You have an idea about how to do it, you have the skill do it, and we've all been waiting a while for something to be done inbetween now and the SexTec release.

Also, if you as a person don't do it, there's a high chance it won't happen.

Please do it.

Seconded. If someone would take the gun mod and with a couple weeks of work turn it into a simple framework I could use to fire a few sex animations, I'd totally use it. I have given up on F4SE, and consequentially on all mods still waiting for it. Including SexTec. I have already altered my plans for DCW to focus on features not needing explicit sex, but here and then it would be awesome to have them, if just for spice.

But I can't possibly take on another modding project right now. I am maintaining five large scale mods already. Kimy doesn't scale all that well.

Archived