SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

I was skimming through the questions and answers and I didnt see this answered (Though I could have missed it, been doing the all nighter thing trying to impress the boss at a company I've been doing a trial run for to prove I really am as good at the whole "software developer" thing as I claimed on my CV xD), so I wanted to ask;

Will any steps be taken to make SexTec a part of the settlement system beyond sleeping with settlers etc?

Like assigning jobs such as strippers/prostitutes and so on? Or will that be left in the hands of other modders to make as plugins to the core system?

I'm not on the SexTec team. So, I can't give an official answer. But, I'm pretty sure that the answer is no. They have always been focused on making just the sex framework. It is up to other mods to handle various contexts and features that make use of their sex animation/tracking handling.

Good luck with the new job!

Is Skyrim SE engine the same like Fallout 4 engine?

Someone else may know more. But, from what I can see, FO4 has quite a few new features and has differences in physics handling, asset types and structures. So, I would say that they are not the same engine. But, it also seems likely that they share significant amounts of code.

I was skimming through the questions and answers and I didnt see this answered (Though I could have missed it, been doing the all nighter thing trying to impress the boss at a company I've been doing a trial run for to prove I really am as good at the whole "software developer" thing as I claimed on my CV xD), so I wanted to ask;

Will any steps be taken to make SexTec a part of the settlement system beyond sleeping with settlers etc?

Like assigning jobs such as strippers/prostitutes and so on? Or will that be left in the hands of other modders to make as plugins to the core system?

I'm not on the SexTec team. So, I can't give an official answer. But, I'm pretty sure that the answer is no. They have always been focused on making just the sex framework. It is up to other mods to handle various contexts and features that make use of their sex animation/tracking handling.

I am not part of the SexTec team either but you are correct. They've answered questions like these a million times and it will just be a framework that will make mods like that possible. Some people might not want a mod like that so there's no reason to make the framework bloated with features some people won't use, it's better to get other modders to use the framework to create things like that. This way people can pick what things they want and no one will have a bloated install.

CPU have you figured out a replacement for the Horse mount system (what was used in Sexlab).

Suggestion: look at the ride able vehicles mods (bikes as well as the older cars versions) and see if that mount system could be used to keep the actors in place during sex acts.

Oh and someone needs to make table and furniture animations.... yep I can see having someone up on a counter top, table, thrown over the back of a couch, or onto the hood of a car (hopefully before its blow up and moved) and just going at it.... Never mind that... we need the frame work first someone can do the animations later.

It is not this we are waiting for.

We are waiting for F4SE, and the very first version for  F4SE is promised for Eed of March.

But keep in mind all is done by volunteers, so no real finish dates can be provided.

It is not this we are waiting for.

We are waiting for F4SE, and the very first version for  F4SE is promised for Eed of March.

But keep in mind all is done by volunteers, so no real finish dates can be provided.

F4SE is on version 3.0 (for Fallout4.exe v1.9.4) and has been out for quite some time.

http://f4se.silverlock.org/

The Scripts Extender listed for a march release is for Skyrim Special Edition (SKSE64).... unless there is another update coming out for fallout 4 (which I would not put past them).

Note: Expired's Looks Mirror functions call on F4SE already, along with the "Place Anywhere" mod....

The sad part is they have to be updated ever time Beth updates the exe, then SE team updates F4SE to work with the new exe... ring around the corn hole....pocket full of crazy...

Currently I'm running Fallout4.exe version 1.8.7 with F4SE v2.8 cause I'm waiting on Beth to get the last last lassssssssstttttt update out before I update again cause there are to many F4SE plugins that will need to be updated once I update the build of both the exe and script extender.... and yeah 1.8.7 is perfectly stable for me.

It's a bit sad that I'm actually anxiously waiting for the official developers to stop supporting their game so that we can finally start seeing some real development...

It's a bit sad that I'm actually anxiously waiting for the official developers to stop supporting their game so that we can finally start seeing some real development...

Are you from the department of redundancy department, or did you just experience some lag? :D

Are you from the department of redundancy department, or did you just experience some lag? biggrin.png

Are you from the department of redundancy department, or did you just experience some lag? :D

LMAO xD the video is very funny :)

A question I've think about recently

What will be the best way to treat super mutant scene?

You know there are quite some "female super mutant" mods use a female mesh with human skeleton, They just enlarge the skeleton

So I think the framework need a featrure to point out the difference between vanilla SM and human with larger skeleton.

And the feature should also be prevented from using on the child race

Not very different from SexLab.

Different creatures (races) [may] have different skeletons. As soon an animation is made fo such skeleton then is just a matter of alignments (and that is not a real problem.)

Child races (vanilla and custom) will be always banned. No matter what.

if I recall correctly I thought the only people that could be turned into super mutants were females?

lore wise I mean, and that they lost all their sexual characteristics as well as where rendered sterile (I could easily be wrong I am by no means a lore expert XD)

if I recall correctly I thought the only people that could be turned into super mutants were females?

lore wise I mean, and that they lost all their sexual characteristics as well as where rendered sterile (I could easily be wrong I am by no means a lore expert XD)

I didn't play the other games but Virgil in a Fallout 4 becomes a super mutant and he is male.

I didn't play the other games but Virgil in a Fallout 4 becomes a super mutant and he is male.

Fawkes from FO3 and Dog/God from FN:NV are also male. There are male supermutants but they are considered rare as it is easier to turn females into supermutants. Due to the FEV they are sterile and their genitals are usually jacked up, but well... these mods dont need to be completely lore friendly anyways... :)

Did someone say super mutants?

attachicon.gifSM_Carry.gif

Leito this is just plain teasing, lol, it looks great tho.

Can i get some quick clarification?

I asked earlier in this thread, and someone said F4SE was set for a beta release date sometime in March?  Is this going to include the Papyrus Log capabilities or do we not know yet?

And then lastly, is Sextech progress at 0%?  Or has some work already been completed?

Archived