SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

Are there any third-party programs similar to CK that work with FO4?

FO4editor

Yeah it's even a little bit better than CK if you don't want coding work

Hello.

Can you edit a cell in Fo4Editor?

Can you define what are the items used by the vanilla activators?

Can you create a new item that can be used by other mods?

(Can you create an ESP that has the ID of an ESP and not the id of the vanilla ESM???)

Quick question.  For "forced" mods with player as victim, would the system be capable of randomizing the NPC's choices as to positions and whatnot or would the position decisions have to be made by the player.  

Not really a modder, but I suppose you could put a "forced" tag on an interaction and then have the sex interactions be randomized using any animation marked with a forced tag or something like that.

• 1 month later...

Is how Lovers with PK from Oblivion divided animations up by groups of sexual positions. By this I mean that you had dialogue options to choose woman on top, doggy style, man on top, foreplay, and standing sex animations. Something similar was in the FONV sexout mod, but you still could have doggy style sex positions lumped together with standing sex positions in the vaginal options. I dont know if skyrim really had a way to divide up the animations by type like in Oblivion (I never really played it) but im hoping that fallout 4 will do so like Oblivion.

Perhaps even go a bit further, like have dialogue options for sitting face to face animations (thinking lotus position here), and wacky animations that fit no where else, and kissing/fondling options as well as the ones we had in oblivion.

That type of control over the scene is possible.

There are some obstacles to overcome before getting to that part though.

I'm not seeing a process for creating the animations in the first place yet. In Skyrim, you could export an animation from Max and then convert it to Skyrim ready format with a command line tool. As far as I know, that command line tool does not exist yet for Fallout 4.

Ideally, Bethesda will give us (or someone will make) a plugin for Max that skips the command line business and outputs a game-ready animation directly.

The spec just started. So do not expect anything before a few months.

Keep in mind that the CK was out "almost publicly" only a couple of days ago.

the CK doesn't have animations? 

CK gives you the ability to directly attach an HKX animation file to an AnimationBehavior (Idle). So technically we don't need FNIS for basic animations.

But do you have any idea how to create an HKX animation that can be read by FO4? I don't.

And I collaborated with the only guy I know that is progressing well on this subject. Follow this thread AF4.

And there are a bunch of other items missing/unclear/not yet possible.

So just wait. Enjoy your game. And one day it will be out.

But for sure not soon.

the CK doesn't have animations? 

CK gives you the ability to directly attach an HKX animation file to an AnimationBehavior (Idle). So technically we don't need FNIS for basic animations.

But do you have any idea how to create an HKX animation that can be read by FO4? I don't.

And I collaborated with the only guy I know that is progressing well on this subject. Follow this thread AF4.

And there are a bunch of other items missing/unclear/not yet possible.

So just wait. Enjoy your game. And one day it will be out.

But for sure not soon.

so af4 have to come out first right? i guess ill check back in like six months. 

Dex is progressing well. And probably in a short while we will have a way to create new animations.

Or better: animators will have a way to do it.

From the code point of view FO4 is 95% the same as Skyrim, so that is not a big deal.

But we still miss some important functions that were added by SKSE and are not yet in F4SE.

Dex is progressing well. And probably in a short while we will have a way to create new animations.

Or better: animators will have a way to do it.

From the code point of view FO4 is 95% the same as Skyrim, so that is not a big deal.

But we still miss some important functions that were added by SKSE and are not yet in F4SE.

Okay cool. F04 is really 95% the same as skyrim? Wow thats amazing. 

anyways i got like a year or two of college left so that should be plenty of time for F04 to be up to par with skyrim modding. 

What about devious devices would that be possible in the near future?

I mean the clothing like restricting corset and collar etc. can`t be so hard to create like animations.

I would really love to have the set of restricting clothing corset, collar, boots and gloves and of course the chastity belts and plugs in fo4.

I mean it should be possible to create those before the actual sextec. Or am i completely wrong about this? Porting it from Skyrim i not possible?

Archived