Sure, firstly get all the files. The ones needed are AtomicBReferences.osp and AtomicB - Bodies.osp

attachicon.gifAtomicBodyBSFiles.7z

Alongside the meshes and textures you want to convert, textures aren't strictly necessary but its nice to know where they are should you want to make a mashup of some kind

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBReferences.osp

Select which flavor you wish to use, CBBEtoAtomic converts CBBE to Atomic Beauty and so on

File>Load Outfit...

Under Outfit/Mesh press the Browse button

Select your outfits .Nif

Slider>Conform All Sliders

Move Slider to 100%, all the way right

File>Export>Export Nif

This converts the mesh to the basic Atomic Beauty body style from which ever style you selected

Now to fully convert the file for BS use

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicB - Bodies.osp

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

select the Nif you previously edited

***Edit mesh as needed***

File>Save Project As...

Fill in fields to your preference, just make them unique or you'll have a bunch of files in BS that all say AtomicBeauty

***Make absolutely sure that the "Output Data Path" is correct else the mesh won't apply to the outfit***

******Unless you plan on making a new .esp that creates a standalone version then place it wherever you like******

uncheck Copy reference shape as most shapes either have a body or dont need one

***play around with as needed***

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

I don't understand whats happening here. I follow your instructions, I have read them multiple times, but the result remains the same, the nude version of Atomic beauty gets replaced with the project i made, I know the output is set to where it needs to be. I wanted to use the GITS suit 3 so thats what i been trying to convert to use the AB bodysliders. But like i said, when i restart BS and select the nude body its replaced with a screwed up, the texture isn't fitting, version of the project i just made. When i select the project its fine but won't let me select my preset. I've attempted this twice now and had to reinstall AB twice now to fix the nude AB body, but then the outfit i just made disappears from BS, so now i can't edit the nif with it... What?

well here we go with pictures

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (1).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (2).png

Select which flavor you wish to use, CBBEtoAtomic converts CBBE to Atomic Beauty and so on

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (3).png

File>Load Outfit...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (4).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (5).png

Select your outfits .Nif

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (6).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (7).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (8).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (9).png

File>Export>Export Nif

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (10).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (11).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (12).png

This converts the mesh to the basic Atomic Beauty body style from which ever style you selected

File>Load Project...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (13).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (14).png

Select AtomicBeauty

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (15).png

File>Load Outfit

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (16).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (17).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (18).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (19).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (20).png

File>Save Project As...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (21).png

Fill in fields to your preference, just make them unique or you'll have a bunch of files in BS that all say AtomicBeauty

***Make absolutely sure that the "Output Data Path" is correct else the mesh won't apply to the outfit***

******Unless you plan on making a new .esp that creates a standalone version then place it wherever you like******

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (22).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (23).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (24).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (25).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (26).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (27).png

hit save

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (28).png

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Click on the group manager

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (29).png

write a name for your group, mines AB GITS and hit add group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (30).png

Highlight your new group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (31).png

find your outfit, high light it, and hit <<Add

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (32).png

hit save as

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (33).png

save it as something, I did AB - GITS

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (34).png

close and reopen BS again

re save your preset to include your new group

filter out your new group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (35).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (36).png

there's your new bodyslidable armor

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (37).png

@Swiftrunner234

between TheMilkDrinker on the nexus and my conversion set, you should have all the armors. Also i have no idea how to edit a mesh yet, or at least edit one decently that doesn't cause a ctd, so mine are basic outfit studio conversions until either I get better or someone better than me finishes them. Between you and me though, I like MilkDrinker's set way better than mine

Thanks for putting up a guide--I was considering doing one myself, but you did a far better job than I would have! I see so many people requesting conversions, but realistically, once they get the converting process down w/ Outfit Studio, it just takes about 15min and you can edit out any clipping that occurs with your custom proportions.

Nice work!

• 3 weeks later...

It is said, with some supporting evidence apparently, that men who prefer large breast sizes are from a lower standing of economic background. Generally speaking, of course. lol

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201305/what-is-it-about-men-and-breast-size

So let's get down to brass tax here...who in the thread is poor as fuck? lol

Not a valid research since the doctor is an flat piece of wood plank, it is only veiled envy.

dr-vinita-mehta-2.jpg

It is said, with some supporting evidence apparently, that men who prefer large breast sizes are from a lower standing of economic background. Generally speaking, of course. lol

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201305/what-is-it-about-men-and-breast-size

Not a valid research since the doctor is an flat piece of wood plank, it is only veiled envy.

dr-vinita-mehta-2.jpg

Psychology Today is at the forefront of psuedoscience articles that are just  as bad as any click bait youtube channel. That's not even getting to the recent studies that claim that in the field of psychology that only about 1/3 of all papers published in journals are even reproducible or factual .

http://theconversation.com/we-found-only-one-third-of-published-psychology-research-is-reliable-now-what-46596

Doctors in that field of study will publish bad science articles in journals anyways because being relevant is more important than being accurate (gotta keep that grant money flowing).

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, firstly get all the files. The ones needed are AtomicBReferences.osp and AtomicB - Bodies.osp

attachicon.gifAtomicBodyBSFiles.7z

Alongside the meshes and textures you want to convert, textures aren't strictly necessary but its nice to know where they are should you want to make a mashup of some kind

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

File>Load Outfit...

Select your outfits .Nif

File>Export>Export Nif

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

File>Save Project As...

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

I don't understand whats happening here. I follow your instructions, I have read them multiple times, but the result remains the same, the nude version of Atomic beauty gets replaced with the project i made, I know the output is set to where it needs to be. I wanted to use the GITS suit 3 so thats what i been trying to convert to use the AB bodysliders. But like i said, when i restart BS and select the nude body its replaced with a screwed up, the texture isn't fitting, version of the project i just made. When i select the project its fine but won't let me select my preset. I've attempted this twice now and had to reinstall AB twice now to fix the nude AB body, but then the outfit i just made disappears from BS, so now i can't edit the nif with it... What?

well here we go with pictures

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (1).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (2).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (3).png

File>Load Outfit...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (4).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (5).png

Select your outfits .Nif

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (6).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (7).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (8).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (9).png

File>Export>Export Nif

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (10).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (11).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (12).png

File>Load Project...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (13).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (14).png

Select AtomicBeauty

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (15).png

File>Load Outfit

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (16).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (17).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (18).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (19).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (20).png

File>Save Project As...

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (21).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (22).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (23).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (24).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (25).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (26).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (27).png

hit save

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (28).png

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Click on the group manager

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (29).png

write a name for your group, mines AB GITS and hit add group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (30).png

Highlight your new group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (31).png

find your outfit, high light it, and hit <<Add

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (32).png

hit save as

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (33).png

save it as something, I did AB - GITS

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (34).png

close and reopen BS again

re save your preset to include your new group

filter out your new group

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (35).png

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (36).png

there's your new bodyslidable armor

attachicon.gifBSandOSTut (37).png

@Swiftrunner234

between TheMilkDrinker on the nexus and my conversion set, you should have all the armors. Also i have no idea how to edit a mesh yet, or at least edit one decently that doesn't cause a ctd, so mine are basic outfit studio conversions until either I get better or someone better than me finishes them. Between you and me though, I like MilkDrinker's set way better than mine

Great guide, worked like a charm. Thanks for taking the time to put it together!  :D

any tattoo or muscle mods for atomic beauty?

Atomic Beauty texture is compatible with CBBE's so any tattoo mod for CBBE should work with AB

From the mod page:

- It's not a CBBE mesh, but it's compatible with any CBBE textures.
  • 2 months later...

Posted this in the wrong topic originally but here we go in the correct topic.

Why is it that my ARES Appleseed conversion is not detecting my presets is there something i am missing? Nevermind went back and looked at the tutorial again.

Also I am willing to upload my conversion but alas I heard from another modder on nexus that the original mod author of the armor does not play well with others so I am apprehensive about it because I would rather not get chewed out over the internet about a mod. Turns out I am getting two Atomic Beauty bodies/outfits when converting is done so I am going to try to figure that out as well.

Edit: Still can't figure out why it is making a copy of the Atomic Beauty body.

• 5 weeks later...

Always the flat chested women hating on the busty... 

smh..

While there is solid evidence that above average-sized breasts, much like curves in general, are attractive to most heterosexual men (biological indicator of breeding viability), bodies like AB are unrealistic and mostly a niche thing. Different people like different things, though, so to each his/her own. That said, breasts and butts are composed mostly of fat so I'll take a B-cup over a D-Cup any time. But that doesn't take anything away from the awesome work put into this mod, of course. :)

• 2 weeks later...

dr-vinita-mehta-2.jpg

Right? She probably made that article because she got triggered one day when stepping outside to the real world.

• 1 month later...

Im trying to convert a equipment to Atomic body based preset but couldnt reach to success, any help?

im posting same one as http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17482/

thx for fabulous preset! btw im trying to convert [ZGC Quiet Outfit (CBBE) (AWKCR) (AE) by ZatanicGC Akiba91](http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16881/) into your preset however having headache on the meshes which seems not changed from original Atomic Beauty even following this [turorial](http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/282/?) and texture is not fit to body too...(rough sample SS is below)

I suppose the not changed meshes caused by that I used "AtomicBReferences.osp" which is original AtomicBeauty's osp file in conversion making process, also about texture is that I use [Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture by OniNigma](http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7485/) which is originally for CBBE.
Can I make it right if I could have M66rten's osp file? I have no idea from here.

Sorry for my noobness however please provide me any advise to build this conversion right. 
I really would love to travel commonwealth with this preset and this equipment.

thx

how it looks in the studio: [imgur](http://i.imgur.com/IoCOfCX.jpg)
you can see already the nipple texture is placed wrong

in game : 
[imgur](http://i.imgur.com/TKa628y.jpg)
[imgur](http://i.imgur.com/CUEMd0t.jpg)
you can see that ads doesn't have muscle which means M66rten's preset not attached.
also bit strange nipple around and winkle like texture between breasts

• 4 weeks later...

fo4_piper2.jpg

Really enjoying this mesh and the Slooty Vault suit conversion of it! I figured out how to make custom flexes with the outfit studio, so I'm very happy with the shapes... now I just want some working breast physics and this is gonna be my go-to outfit forever haha. 

Can I please get your preset? I love the way she looks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived