Does anyone else here have a problem with the Atomic Beauty version of Combat Armor on female settlers?

The lower back part of the armor that has the canteen & pouches stretches very far away from the settler's body. I've tried remaking the armor in Bodyslide, but that doesn't seem to fix anything.

Does anyone have any idea of what could be causing this?

post-14047-0-36595800-1463088704_thumb.png

Currently using Better Settlers, Don't Call Me Settler, the Atomic Beauty esp, and the Janebody.esp to prevent the weight triangle from taking effect.

I don't have this problem on any NPC except for female settlers. All types of companions are fine.

Is anyone working on more revealing outfits for this mod? like Converting 2pac's or Abe's stuff?

Not feasible, the outfits would require more polygons in several areas. Milkdrinker himself dislikes "sexy" content and only loves lore friendy stuff.

Why even make a body like this if you don't want it seen? lol

So I converted the Halo Armor from nexus [http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12725/?]

It looks pretty good but there's a slight problem with the body not meshing well with the hands but I think that's the body's fault as opposed to the outfit.

Also if anyone could give a real quick and dirty explanation of how to edit a mesh so I can make the first person view better, or at least not just the naked body, that'd be super helpful. So far I can't find any

post-35545-0-57795000-1463169185_thumb.jpg

post-35545-0-54923300-1463169187_thumb.jpg

FO4 Halo Armor AB.7z

- Welp the original file was taken down for copyright issues where as the carbon copy of Darth Vader is perfectly cool. Strange world we live in. I really liked this armor - 

I also finally switched to AB and dont regret it but i have a question. Since i saw so many screenshots of people using the gits bodysuit with it but noone uploaded the converted suit anywhere i tried to do it by myself with outfit studio. So far i got it converted but only to the base AB shape, means in bodyslide i only have one slider "CBBEToAtomicB". Is there a way to convert it to my edited AB shape or get the other sliders working?

First CBBE to AB.

Then load the AB itself as the new reference to start converting to your preferred AB preset. I will upload the full bodysuit, but frankly, its extremely easy to convert. Took me 3 minutes to make, here you go.

attachicon.gifGITS Suit 03.7z

For other outfits, load AB itself as the reference (load project rather, then load outfit), and then start sliding.

Can you write a quick guide on how to convert other armors to AB?

is there a thread where people can share these conversions this body type rules but theirs never any armors for it. Also Im assuming that this thread was started by the guy who did the skyrim version of this TBD, so i was wondering if there was a place where any other conversions he might have done or someone who did his body type conversions in a thread to make it easier for people who use the mods to download?

Ok maybe I'm missing something but I dont understand the enthusiasm for atomic. How is this different than just cbbe with bodyslide bigger tits?

You not only one, look like another mediocre big breast mod to me. Get some effect with bodyslide.

Ok maybe I'm missing something but I dont understand the enthusiasm for atomic. How is this different than just cbbe with bodyslide bigger tits?

The reason for AB = Higher polly count in the areas its needed for a higher quality body with a much smoother/nicer bosom and buttox. Matched with verry nicely desighned sliders to match the new details including muscule/toning ones.

The shape is almost impossible to match with CBBE's base sliders (im still trying as there not many conversions available yet) and will never look as nice due to it lacking the base features AB has.

I basically have a toned down AB body thats to almost the size of CBBE curvy (Maybe a little larger in the right areas) and some added muscle tone as i wouldent expect much fat buildup in the world of fallout.

What i really wonder about is, would it be possible to mix all bodies into the game, cbbe, ab, janebod. Would be great to have some diversity on bodies. I like all the available bodies, but i stick to cbbe cause of the high amount of outfits, but thats all.

What i really wonder about is, would it be possible to mix all bodies into the game, cbbe, ab, janebod. Would be great to have some diversity on bodies. I like all the available bodies, but i stick to cbbe cause of the high amount of outfits, but thats all.

CBBE and AB are like twins, together with FFB (OK- -the feet are different). Like cbbe with cbbe-manga and chsbhc

But JB- -the damn f**K B****H thing is like The Tower of Babel

The reason for AB = Higher polly count in the areas its needed for a higher quality body with a much smoother/nicer bosom and buttox. Matched with verry nicely desighned sliders to match the new details including muscule/toning ones.

The shape is almost impossible to match with CBBE's base sliders (im still trying as there not many conversions available yet) and will never look as nice due to it lacking the base features AB has.

I basically have a toned down AB body thats to almost the size of CBBE curvy (Maybe a little larger in the right areas) and some added muscle tone as i wouldent expect much fat buildup in the world of fallout.

I 've checked the body and found that the poly counts of AB and CBBE are almost the equally, at least I can't see the difference between a TBD style body from 2pac and the AB body

And the TBD slide of 2pac's body work quite well with the basic CBBE sliders.

So recently I've tried to port these sliders to the latest CBBE body, but not sure wether I can publish it orz

Converted X-92 Suit, still some bugs to work out later on.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13497/?

Could you try and Convert 2pac's Kellog Armor?

Here's a quick and dirty bodyslide conversion

Can you explain how to apply this? I cannot get it open in outfit studio or see it in Bodyslider. 

When I press build it doesn't work either.

Well you do need the original files from the 2pac set for it to work, those files should be all the ones you need to make it work

edit: here's a reup that I just double checked, its just the bodyslide files though so it still requires the other files to work

AB Kellogg Bodyslide.7z

Converted X-92 Suit, still some bugs to work out later on.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13497/?

Could you try and Convert 2pac's Kellog Armor?

Here's a quick and dirty bodyslide conversion

Can you explain how to apply this? I cannot get it open in outfit studio or see it in Bodyslider. 

When I press build it doesn't work either.

Well you do need the original files from the 2pac set for it to work, those files should be all the ones you need to make it work

I do have the folders of the original files but not sure what you mean to do other than put what was on the zip to the respected folder.

think of it like a patch for one specific bodyslide file, you still need to have the other armor pack installed for it to work.

Then install my file and you should find 'AB Kellogg' in the drop down list for clothes in bodyslide

think of it like a patch for one specific bodyslide file, you still need to have the other armor pack installed for it to work.

Then install my file and you should find 'AB Kellogg' in the drop down list for clothes in bodyslide

I did just that, like any other mod.

But when I clicked -Build- It doesn't say anything. and it should.

Archived