This is a fantastic body mod, I think I vastly prefer it to CBBE currently. My only gripe is the lack of bodyslide controls, seem a bit sparse. However, it is brand new so I'm thinking that will be amended later! 

good body, can someone show nude version ?

Check user submitted images.

Actually, I'll just leave this here for you:

12406-0-1462067110.jpg

This is a fantastic body mod, I think I vastly prefer it to CBBE currently. My only gripe is the lack of bodyslide controls, seem a bit sparse. However, it is brand new so I'm thinking that will be amended later! 

Remember you can also use negative sliders. I think its perfect as it is, instead milkdrinker should work on outfits.

fo4_piper2.jpg

Really enjoying this mesh and the Slooty Vault suit conversion of it! I figured out how to make custom flexes with the outfit studio, so I'm very happy with the shapes... now I just want some working breast physics and this is gonna be my go-to outfit forever haha. 

Making more conversions for personal use, for public, the arms are apparently incorrectly aligned. milkdrinker needs to work more on conversion template cbbe to ab. Trust me they are a little hard to make, sorry for no releases.

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.png

Could you explain how you are converting stuff from CBBE to Atomic Beauty/Body?

I've been trying to convert a few CBBE outfits myself, but I've only gotten as far as converting CBBE stuff to the base Atomic Beauty shape. I can't quite get the sliders for the Atomic body to work with the converted outfits.

I've been trying to convert a few CBBE outfits myself, but I've only gotten as far as converting CBBE stuff to the base Atomic Beauty shape. I can't quite get the sliders for the Atomic body to work with the converted outfits.

Load Project, navigate to ConversionSets and Load AtomicBReferences.osp, in that select CBBE to AtomicB, then "Load Outfit" your outfit. Hit conform all sliders, slide it, then save the nif. Note: The arms might be slightly misaligned, and the back as well. You can use the move brush with a huge size to fix the misalignment, or stick to sleeveless outfits for now. Also for legs, you can use the zap slider (see tutorial).

After that, Load Project, this time open AtomicB - Bodies.osp, select AtomicBeauty or AtomicBeauty underwear, depending on what you want. Then load outfit, conform sliders, save the project. If you use AtomicBeauty underwear, then you have to import the nif instead of load outfit.

Loading these projects as references doesn't work for me, unless I am doing something wrong, this is the only way I got it working. Hope this helps.

Also its only good for "full body suits" or outfits with exposed cleavage, otherwise we have an ugly overlap in the middle, which I can't fix with my knowledge. Theoretically some outfits out there before conversion would require increased polygons in the chest area, milkdrinker did that with the vanilla outfits and they look really great.

Load Project, navigate to ConversionSets and Load AtomicBReferences.osp, in that select CBBE to AtomicB, then "Load Outfit" your outfit. Hit conform all sliders, slide it, then save the nif. Note: The arms might be slightly misaligned, and the back as well. You can use the move brush with a huge size to fix the misalignment, or stick to sleeveless outfits for now. Also for legs, you can use the zap slider (see tutorial).

After that, Load Project, this time open AtomicB - Bodies.osp, select AtomicBeauty or AtomicBeauty underwear, depending on what you want. Then load outfit, conform sliders, save the project. If you use AtomicBeauty underwear, then you have to import the nif instead of load outfit.

Loading these projects as references doesn't work for me, unless I am doing something wrong, this is the only way I got it working. Hope this helps.

Also its only good for "full body suits" or outfits with exposed cleavage, otherwise we have an ugly overlap in the middle, which I can't fix with my knowledge. Theoretically some outfits out there before conversion would require increased polygons in the chest area, milkdrinker did that with the vanilla outfits and they look really great.

I was able to successfully convert an outfit using the method you described. Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

After I load my outfit, sliding the CBBE to AtomicB slider doesn't change the body shape, it just stays the same. What am I doing wrong?

The artwork is really neat..

Whered u get the armor in your pic

The combat armor parts are from 2Pac's. The shirt is Military Mommy from another pack, I had to adjust in bodyslide. The scarf I'm not sure. Haven't had a chance to get to FO4 after the update screwed with loading.

After I load my outfit, sliding the CBBE to AtomicB slider doesn't change the body shape, it just stays the same. What am I doing wrong?

conform it first- -

@themilkdrinker

The shapes in the AtomicBReferences.osp file are pointing to the wrong data folder for the slider data.

Change:

<Shape target="MilkyBody" DataFolder="AtomicBeauty">AtomicBeauty</Shape>

to:

<Shape target="MilkyBody">AtomicBeauty</Shape>

for all 4 conversion references in a text editor. smile.gif

By ousnius (or Cell in LL)

I did mention confirm slider in my paragraph tutorial. Well link me the outfit you are converting, ETA 7hrs from this post I'll give you a rough clippy working conversion.

My main issue is the bloody weight triangle. Its hard to zero, and doesn't produce the exact body seen in bodyslide. Milkdrinker said he will make an esp to fix it, I hope soon. Janebod esp disables weight scaling, so its good for now.

When are we getting hq face textures and more seamless hands? Isn't GECK upto the task yet?

I did mention confirm slider in my paragraph tutorial. Well link me the outfit you are converting, ETA 7hrs from this post I'll give you a rough clippy working conversion.

My main issue is the bloody weight triangle. Its hard to zero, and doesn't produce the exact body seen in bodyslide. Milkdrinker said he will make an esp to fix it, I hope soon. Janebod esp disables weight scaling, so its good for now.

When are we getting hq face textures and more seamless hands? Isn't GECK upto the task yet?

Good news: outfits from this thread were really easy to convert (acturlly they have a preset of TBD which was the predecessor of the Atomic body)

Bad news: could any one ask 2pac for a credit?

is this why weight changes dont affect breast and butt size?

Archived