Then I am sorry I don't know why. It should work since the mod used and suggested to test Sexout works. Might be something outdated or changed with Sexout. I don't have a working game installed to test it myself. Hopefully someone reading this thread can at least attest that it works with current version of Sexout. Rex really shouldn't conflict ( at least it didn't in the past) with other mods as far as I am aware of.

• 2 months later...

@zOOb..

I would create a new post on this issue since it isn't actually related to the mod created in the OP.

The reason I mention this is you have a technical issue with modifying and perhaps even upgrading the mod for personal use. I mention personal use since the OP is still active unless you get permission for distribution I wouldn't generally distribute this modified version. Some might not take kindly to this not to mention it could create tech support issues for reivzje as it would be difficult for any support of this mod to be sure it was his/hers or yours.

Who knows if you contact the creator of this mod reivzje he/she might actually approve of the changes ;). Maybe even help... lol. After all he/she is open to ideas and suggestions that can be added to this mod and you have and are able to do some of the leg work as well. Could be a very beneficial relationship.. :D.

No problem. The OP might even like to work with you on this so having it here might be useful as well. Good luck. Oh a hint. some of the companions have some issues with conversations. Rose is one example. They don't always work properly when messing with the dialogue. Maybe that might help with a direction to look in the meantime.

• 4 months later...

I hope nobody objects, but I'm attaching a fixed version of the sexoutrex esp to this post. I found the player was unable to have sex with rex in the previous version because the goodbye flag had been used too early, so I just switched it to the correct topics. Now player sex with rex is working as intended.

SexoutRex.esp

• 1 month later...

When I downloaded it. It didn't implement into my game, so I put it into nexus and it crashes my game. what should I do?

Load order might be helpful. This way others can see if there is something missing or there that might cause a problem. Does the original work? Is it the new version on the previous page that you used that is having the problem.. Information like that.

When I downloaded it. It didn't implement into my game, so I put it into nexus and it crashes my game. what should I do?

Load order might be helpful. This way others can see if there is something missing or there that might cause a problem. Does the original work? Is it the new version on the previous page that you used that is having the problem.. Information like that.

My I ask what Load order is? I've never heard of it.

Your mod manager has a n order. It is the order the mods are presented to the game. It might be just that you have your mods out of order or missing a mod like Sexout that is required. . Do some Google searches on this and the mod manager that you are using and there will be instructions on how to copy / extract. or otherwise obtain this. While at it you need to read other parts of that tutorial as well to gain more understanding of the manager you are using and some basic modding terms and how to. This will get you up to speed for when someone gives you some advice.you will be able to fully understand it.

TAke a deep breath.. you can do it.. :D. If you still have more need to understand basics or terms. Perhaps post a thread here with questions and requests for clarifications so that our community can help you get up to speed.

There is likely nothing wrong with the mod. The problem is likely that it was installed wrong, you are missing requirements, or have them out of order. This type of support goes beyond the OP of this thread .. the reason for me to suggest thatif you still need assistance on some of the basics that you create  a thread if you can't find more info on your own using Google.

Your mod manager has a n order. It is the order the mods are presented to the game. It might be just that you have your mods out of order or missing a mod like Sexout that is required. . Do some Google searches on this and the mod manager that you are using and there will be instructions on how to copy / extract. or otherwise obtain this. While at it you need to read other parts of that tutorial as well to gain more understanding of the manager you are using and some basic modding terms and how to. This will get you up to speed for when someone gives you some advice.you will be able to fully understand it.

TAke a deep breath.. you can do it.. :D. If you still have more need to understand basics or terms. Perhaps post a thread here with questions and requests for clarifications so that our community can help you get up to speed.

There is likely nothing wrong with the mod. The problem is likely that it was installed wrong, you are missing requirements, or have them out of order. This type of support goes beyond the OP of this thread .. the reason for me to suggest thatif you still need assistance on some of the basics that you create  a thread if you can't find more info on your own using Google.

This is the only thing I need. I have nexus mod manager which you already know, but what I need is a list of thing to download so I can get this mod working, I don't have sexout but if you could send me a link to download it, along with anything else I might need. I'm kinda shit with computers. I wish the mod creator would put the mod on nexus because that way it would be easier to download. Oh and I never have downloaded from this site, I just want to be able to have sex with rex the companion.

This is the only thing I need. I have nexus mod manager which you already know, but what I need is a list of thing to download so I can get this mod working, I don't have sexout but if you could send me a link to download it, along with anything else I might need. I'm kinda shit with computers. I wish the mod creator would put the mod on nexus because that way it would be easier to download. Oh and I never have downloaded from this site, I just want to be able to have sex with rex the companion.

Ritual probably sent you the links already, but just in case:

NVSE: http://nvse.silverlock.org/    (install to your FNV directory NOT data folder) example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas

NX: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/553-nvse-extender-aka-nx/

Skeleton: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

Sexout: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/548-sexoutng-stable-release-93/

SCR: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

Those are the main requirements. Read the requirements & install instructions on all those pages, so you get everything you need installed correctly. Then you can install the rex esp I upload on the previous page & your good to go.  :)

• 3 months later...

Rarf!

Wunnerful, Wunnerful! [OK, Turn off the bubbly machine]...

Always liked this mod, always run it, always had some issues somewhere...

Downloading and testing now...[gotta hookup with Willow and Rex first, just started a new mod set as I update basics and also try new/refreshed stuff.]

THX 'toothache'

Well, I'm about two years late, but I said I'd do it, and here it is. Haven't gotten to test it yet but hopefully it works. I polished up the dialogue a bit too. Let me know if there's a problem.

So I gave your file a try and had an issue with JT. He was hired as a follower, the dialogue to have sex with Cass, Veronica, Sunny, and Willow was there but when selected for any of them, nothing happens.

JT and my character works fine for all the menu options. Just not the others.

I do not have a Rex recruited yet, so was unable to test that out.

Well, I'm about two years late, but I said I'd do it, and here it is. Haven't gotten to test it yet but hopefully it works. I polished up the dialogue a bit too. Let me know if there's a problem.

So I gave your file a try and had an issue with JT. He was hired as a follower, the dialogue to have sex with Cass, Veronica, Sunny, and Willow was there but when selected for any of them, nothing happens.

JT and my character works fine for all the menu options. Just not the others.

I do not have a Rex recruited yet, so was unable to test that out.

Hm. I based the scripting off of previous versions under the assumption that they worked. I suspect it might have something to do with the scripts' use of GetSelf and the fact that I tried to use the same response script for either dog. I'll try and modify it to not rely on the GetSelf function. Hopefully that works.

Raarrg!

Trying the esp in post # 87. I currently have Sunny hired and have Willow as a companion.

The problem I'm having is that there's NO dialogue ANYTHING showing up for JT to have fun with Willow or the girls. Just in case, I checked Willows dialogue options [inc. via 'Smallertalk"]. Nothing.

Works for me as a player, I get the 4 player options no problems, but nothing else. The animations work fine for me, no issues there.

I have yet to test this with Sunny [gotta be in the same cell, right?], she's in GS, I'm in Novac right now. Don't have Cass or Veronica with me yet.

Is this tied into the 'Sexout-Rex-Willow' esp somehow?

By that I mean do we have to have Rex hired first before the other girls options for JT show up? Or is it just for JT?

Scratch that, just saw 'RifuloftheWest' post #92. Will try the esp from post #91 and report back after further play.

Try this one!

Thanks but JT sex with any of the girls still does not seems to be working. JT and the player work fine.

This time I tried it with a recruited Rex and he is fine with Cass, Veronica, and Sunny. There just seems to be something preventing the animation for JT and the girls.

That's very strange since they both use the same script. Are you using the newest version of the Willow mod?

That's very strange since they both use the same script. Are you using the newest version of the Willow mod?

I thought it was strange too...that it works for Rex but not JT.

I am using the latest version of Willow, however I am using a fairly old version of SexoutNG - 2.6.77 (I have Sexout and the associated plugins working the way I want so saw no need to update).

From what I can see in the console, SexoutNGRAN aborts for whatever reason:

dzwxHfB.png

If this is due to my old version of NG then my bad. Either way, I appreciate your time on this.

Grarr..!!!

OK, using the esp from post #91.

Using 'SexoutNG 2.10.95 [latest stable version], plus requirements and updated addons...

Willow is now my companion and lover, I have Sunny and Veronica with me. Still have not gotten to Rex or recruited Cass as yet.

JT happily makes Willow his bitch, loves jumping on both Sunny and Veronica, and eagerly does me [my player char.] whenever I ask him to.

Dialogue and animations appear to be functioning normally at this time. I'm off to continue further play-testing, going after Rex and Cass to see what's what.

So far, so good [on my end, anyway].

I'll get back to you after some more playtime, let you know what I find.

ps.- [DOH !!!] I had the old 'Sexout-Rex-Willow [w JT inc.] mod from 'reivzje' active when I installed 'toothaches' version [thinking it was for JT only], then I noticed the esp headers had different titles and disabled/deleted the old mod after a quick checkover in FNVEdit revealed it's for both Rex and JT. Was definitely causing me issues with JT's dialogue options for the NPCs.

Another problem I had was I lost Sunnys dialogues [menu and wheel] somehow [don't know, really!].

Deactivating her [sexout Tryouts Sunny Smiles v1.1.1 fomod], making a clean save, and reactivating and rehiring her fixed that issue.

Pretty positive it was not this mod [can't see how], had something to do with 'Smaller Talk' I think

THX 'toothache'

Grarr..!!!

OK, using the esp from post #91.

Willow is now my companion and lover, I have Sunny and Veronica with me. Still have not gotten to Rex or recruited Cass as yet.

JT happily makes Willow his bitch, loves jumping on both Sunny and Veronica, and eagerly does me [my player char.] whenever I ask him to.

Dialogue and animations appear to be functioning normally at this time. I'm off to continue further play-testing, going after Rex and Cass to see what's what.

So far, so good [on my end, anyway].

I'll get back to you after some more playtime, let you know what I find.

THX 'toothache'

If there was a needed update and this one does work BCk9 then perhaps a moderator needs to be contacted for a slight edit of the OP to direct the new file to the post with the updated functional mod. Of course after Cass has been made a bitch..

Until later ... "Ruff".. :P

(hope my universal translator didn't tell you something obsene. :P LOL)

ArooOO!

'ritualclarity'. Yep. Certainly will. Uh, where's a list of the moderators at?...

This is a popular mod and I'm so thankful for 'toothache's' efforts to update/fix it for us.

As previously stated, I have to get Rex and Cass into my entourage before I know anymore [couple days?.. given my limited playing time I can allow myself].

I've always had some issue with the JT versions conflicting with the ongoing [no complaints here!] Sexout updates/upgrades.

One of the bigger problems has been the Willow updates changing ref data.

btw-I'm using the latest Nexus version of her - Willow v1.09 w/ bugfix and it's working with the post #91 esp, so...

Right now this is just a FOMM'ed FNV playthrough as I check out some new/updated mods n' stuff in prep for a totally fresh TTW install. Trying to learn Mod Organizer before FALLOUT 4! Yes...Yes!..Oh YES!!!..[sorry about that , lemme grab some tissues and go change].

VANILLA playthroughs first of course, gotta know whuzzup...

As for the 'TTW Dog Sex' version [which is for suppose to be for Rex-JT-Dogmeat and all your girls from wherever], I don't know.

Never made it far enough into my TTW games to find out before I ran into some sort of conflict with this or that. Usually too many background scripts running...[Yeah, yeah, I know, - K.I.S.S.-Keep It Simple Stupid!]

Anyhoo...Onwards into the fray! Let's see how pervy me and the girls can be once we're all together...

THX

ArooOO!

'ritualclarity'. Yep. Certainly will. Uh, where's a list of the moderators at?...

THX

post-89432-0-11349000-1445913305_thumb.png

Bottom of the main forum page. Click on that and you will see the moderators or choose one that you see in Fallout threads most often. That one might be the best one to inform as they would likely be the most up to date on the Sexout mods. Docta Sax, BruceWayne etc are two that comes to mind. However any moderator should be able to address this. I only mention this as it appears as if the OP hasn't been active since June or july.

• 2 years later...