So actually a pretty simple mod.

This mod lets Rex fuck your Female companions - Veronica, Cass, Sunny and Willow

Probably will do this for Cheyenne, Rocket and maybe even for J.T

Also i am open for ideas, suggestions that could be added to this mod

Things to do:

Maybe a little difference in dialogue? :/

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutRexWillow.esp

Update:

Rex will do only Sunny if she is in the same cell as Rex

Added the ability for Rex to have some fun with Willow

DO NOT USE BOTH FILES AT THE SAME TIME.

If you have Willow use SexoutRexWillow.esp

If not then the regular SexoutRex.esp

Is it possible to make him rape enemy combatants via Brutal rapers combat rape? I once saw Rocket do this but I could never replicate it.

I think it COULD be possible via a script but that's a little out of my league

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately for me' date=' Rex just does not want to have sex with willow :(

he does the happy bark but then he doesn't do anything. He'll have sex with veronica and cass just not willow for some reason...

[/quote']

Strange.... when i tested everything was fine o.O is it bellow NVWillow.esp?

EDIT: I think i found it.... you'll have to exit the dialogue since i have messed up one conditional :/

unfortunately for me' date=' Rex just does not want to have sex with willow :(

he does the happy bark but then he doesn't do anything. He'll have sex with veronica and cass just not willow for some reason...

[/quote']

Strange.... when i tested everything was fine o.O is it bellow NVWillow.esp?

EDIT: I think i found it.... you'll have to exit the dialogue since i have messed up one conditional :/

yup, it's under NVWillow.esp

guess i'll have to wait for a fix then, but thanks for the awesome mod :)

Hello, i'll tried this mod and had the same problem as lol605.

No problems with Cass, Sunny and Veronica but Willow doesn't work. Have this mod below NVWillow.esp but its still not working with her.

It comes only the happy bark from Rex and than nothing happened. To exit the dialogue didn't solve that problem. If you tried it and it worked than there must be a mod conflict but i have no idea which mod causing this issue.

EDIT: Tried some thing to get this Willow problem working but no matter what i tried it doesn't work. Hope you could fix this because if you don't have that problem and it worked in your Game than it could be really difficult to find the bug.

This mod is great! (even without Willow) Keep up the good work! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well in attempting to pop my mod cherry, im attempting to fix this since it seams the OP isnt going to.

No responce in over a month.

So far ive managed to fix the dialogue error and forced the dialogue to close upon selecting the option to have him fuck Willow,

But nothing happens after that. So im still digging into the GECK and trying to figure out where the code to start it is (Referancing the code for the other 3 that do work)

Well i may need to post some of the code and see what Hal or Pride can point me in the right direction..

Right now the code is an exact carbon copy (with the WillowREF change put in) of the code for Cass, Veronica and Sunny.

I added the "goodbye" tag top make the conversation close after you tell him to fuck willow, but it seams the code isnt going forward and actually hooking into sexout and making it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Perhaps i need a prideslayer responce.

Ive started looking into this again and i THINK i might know whats going on here.

The basics of the way this is setup are thru normal conversation options theres 4 options given.

Cass

Veronica

Sunny

Willow

Under each one the Conditions coding reads as such.

Target= S
Function= GetInSameCell
Function Info= Referance: '(targetname)Ref'
Comp= ==
Value= 1.000
Unmarked Box=  AND

Obveously in the function info the (targetname) is the correct NPC for the script.

The script for each one reads like such

set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal
set SexoutNG.ActorA to RexREF
set SexoutNG.ActorB to WillowREF
WillowREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

The problem im getting is that, Whail Cass Veronica and Sunny are all vanilla NPCs their ref target in the Conditions stays the same, since they are always part of the 00 FalloutNV.esm load.

Willow however is not vanilla and whenever i set her ref in the conditions and save the esp. loading it with anything other then EXACTILY the same plugins and loadorder i created it with, resets its ref target in the conditions.

Is there a way to make it keep the REF target if the load ID changes, or is this something im going to have to write a tutorial on how to adjust for everyone who wants to use this with Willow?

If you're using a ref variable with buildref you have to make sure to set that variable every time the game loads to ensure you're not suddenly looking for something that doesn't exist. But if WillowREF is Willow's in-game ID then you're misunderstanding how the game records work; the game is smart enough to fix the ID of records when the load order is changed.

Well i noticed the change when i load the plugin in the GECK with only

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

NVWillow.esp

SexoutRexWillow.esp

If i save it with the corrected condition line, i can reload it with the corrected condition line

If i Load it with ANYTHING else then the condition line resets to ==[TARGET]== which is what it was by default when the plugin was not working for willow.

Maybe this happens in the game too, maybe not. But if im not mistaken. having the script and condition check be the EXACT SAME for each of the 4 female companions, with the only difference being where the condition targets the ref, and the script ref..

Then the script SHOULD work. But it doesnt.

and the only thing i notice is the resetting of the condition line if i load other plugins alongside the SexoutRexWIllow.esp plugin

BTW im still new to the scripts and how to use GECK and everything, so if theres a way to build the condition to make sure it targets willow properly, ide love to hear it cause im clueless :(

The problem here is probably that NVWillow is an .esp. The GECK doesn't like assigning .esps as Master Files, and it has a tendency to turn all references to records in an .esp into Null references. Make a copy of NVWillow.esp. Make it an .esm. Use that as the master when editing in the GECK. Then go into Wyre Bash and change the master from the .esm to the .esp version when you test in-game.