Perks command

command to climb to 100

if you can pass through

Google translator sorry

There is a console command for it, but I forget what it is lol.

Curious im not really fan of the realistic needs and diseases (or used to be) but changed to ineed and im just wondering has any1 tested or does it work with the devourment vore ?

You can turn off and remove the requirment for RND by removing the kongpow RND patch.

Curious im not really fan of the realistic needs and diseases (or used to be) but changed to ineed and im just wondering has any1 tested or does it work with the devourment vore ?

Well if the mod is mandatory to get Devourment to work, it has to. I've used it alongside with Devourment, and nothing seems to be conflicting. It's a shame devouring someone doesn't make you feel glutted (or doesn't decrease your hunger at all).

There is a support patch for devourment to work with RND in the pack, it requires RND and devourment to be before it in load order.

Devouring people DOES make you glutted pretty quick after the prey expires and digestion begins. Waiting or sleeping however does not effect it as the changes to the hunger meter happen in real time.

That hunger meter also effects rnd weight gain/loss so the character will gain weight when glutted, and lose weight when running and sprinting.

Then there is Devourment weight morphs, which adds a secondary weight slider -1.0 to 2.0 that adds even more weight when eating people by actually morphing bone ninodes, for example my characters belly nodes gets HUGE when shes high weight and it results in a great jiggly pot belly.

Any chance of adding F.E.M.A.L.E./follower support?

I did not develop this mod, I just troubleshoot it for others. I can tell you from monitoring devourment for the last few years that there is very little chance of support being created for other mods at this point. Skyrim's mod developing days are largely over. Fallout 4's however are just beginning and a vore mod is already underway for it.

Well if the mod is mandatory to get Devourment to work, it has to. I've used it alongside with Devourment, and nothing seems to be conflicting. It's a shame devouring someone doesn't make you feel glutted (or doesn't decrease your hunger at all).

the person has to expire inside the belly and then let the stomach do its stuff for a while.

its not an instant glutted state you have to wait a while and they have to be dead.

if you've set the digestion rate too high and if you wait you might not get the effect.

if it isn't working.....i think i remember seeing someone talking about it on their site.

http://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

I'm getting some sql errors because too many people are on the site for now.

if i get the chance i'll see about finding it.

but for the realistic needs and diseases 

i didn't like using it at the start..

but i set the settings a bit lower so that i don't have to keep chewing a rabbit leg, downing a point of water every hour and disabled the drunken dripping.

now its more like eat something big and filling once maybe twice per a day and more water than food per day.

Forgetful Hatter is not so forgetful lol! Hatter is right, it not working properly for you.

I agree that lowering the hunger/thirst/tired rates for RND is a good idea. Although hunger isn't to bad when you can eat a person and get glutted quick. You just got to be careful of setting digestion time high and sleeping for 7+ hours with a 8+ hunger rate. The devourment/rnd support patch does NOT take into account changes made while waiting/sleeping/fast traveling.

Somewhat unrelated: New Devourment Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzo_xyiqbAQ

Markarth is next, I'm thinking about applying an enslavement mod in the next video. Swallow non lethal can be scary op when used in combination with an enslavement mod I think... Sleeping Markarth persons caught unawares then whisked away in a stomach, only to be regurgitated away from the city, enslaved, and used as the master see's fit? I have a feeling I won't be able to post it on youtube though lol.

Couple questions:

1. Is CBBE or XPME required with this mod?

2. Has the mod been updated? I'm asking this because I've seen some videos about you being able to ask your follower to digest you after you've been swallowed, as well as random dialogue when an enemy swallows you or when you swallow someone and they being talking to you, begging not to get eaten.

Couple questions:

2. Has the mod been updated? I'm asking this because I've seen some videos about you being able to ask your follower to digest you after you've been swallowed, as well as random dialogue when an enemy swallows you or when you swallow someone and they being talking to you, begging not to get eaten.

Cbbe is used as a base, it is not required I think. XPMSE is required and included. As for dialog, .65 has some minimal dialog between pred and prey and I've included Fuz Ro D-oh fix so it should work.

There is an devourment addon I have not included that adds more choices and conversation extensions if character is prey that can be found here. 

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41602  I'm waiting on the pred update for this particular mod addon before I add it to the mod pack.

Couple questions:

Cbbe is used as a base, it is not required I think. XPMSE is required and included. As for dialog, .65 has some minimal dialog between pred and prey and I've included Fuz Ro D-oh fix so it should work.

There is an devourment addon I have not included that adds more choices and conversation extensions if character is prey that can be found here. 

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41602  I'm waiting on the pred update for this particular mod addon before I add it to the mod pack.

I've heard that you can talk to your pred/prey by pressing G, but isn't that the default Shout key? If so, wouldn't talking to your pred end up in them just regurgitating you out (if they're not hostile)?

When I open the Weight Morph menu there is no High/Low morps. There is just a bunch of text and when I enter that part of the menu I end up in the High Morphs section. Do I have to re-install the mod?

Hmm, I don't know. Weight morphs is still being developed I think, and the devourment support for it is to by someone named "Pilum" on Eka's portal.

He would have a much better idea of what is wrong and how to fix it then I.

Pilum wrote:

Znonymous wrote:Any news on the WeightMorphs mix in?

Coincidentally, my college semester just ended last Thursday. Now that I'm no longer focusing on school, I can return to coding for my own purposes, and did so this weekend.

Here's the updated Devourment and WeightMorphs Integration: Devourment WeightMorphs Update

YOU WILL NEED THE ORIGINAL WEIGHTMORPHS MOD IN ITS NEWEST VERSION. The download only contains the modified scripts and esp. Link to the mod is here.

Features:

-Previous mod has been updated to the newest version of WeightMorphs (Allowing high/low morphs and stamina/speed modifiers)

-Of course, eating people adds to your WeightMorphs weight.

-NEW: Also added Health and Magicka modifiers, similar to the stamina and movement speed modifiers. Enchance your bulk and magical prowess while engorged!

I've attempted to add some sort of way to integrate the mod's weight variable with the SetNPCWeight function, as requested by others in this thread, but I've had some troubles while compiling my script. The math is already there to set the player's weight to a certain amount between their minimum and maximum, but I have trouble getting the weight changes to actually render. If someone could assist with that, inform me. The source is in the download.

I've heard that you can talk to your pred/prey by pressing G, but isn't that the default Shout key? If so, wouldn't talking to your pred end up in them just regurgitating you out (if they're not hostile)?

The default shout key is Z. You can make limited conversation right now with pred/prey by pressing G. There is a prey addon that has more conversation chains, but I'm waiting for the pred update for it before I add it to this mod pack. I've included the Fuz Roh D'oh fix in the modpack for conversations not showing.

So I've just got this up and running, (thanks for this thread btw) but have stumbled upon an issue. After about 4-10 minutes of playing, the fps starts dropping like a lead weight. I have no idea what's causing it, as the only mods currently installed are Devourment and its requirements, and I doubt that it would be to do with hardware.

Any thoughts as to what might be causing this? I'm not good with modding so it's likely I've missed something along the line.

So I've just got this up and running, (thanks for this thread btw) but have stumbled upon an issue. After about 4-10 minutes of playing, the fps starts dropping like a lead weight. I have no idea what's causing it, as the only mods currently installed are Devourment and its requirements, and I doubt that it would be to do with hardware.

Any thoughts as to what might be causing this? I'm not good with modding so it's likely I've missed something along the line.

i guess try posting your plugins.txt

it can be found at

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Skyrim

I do tend to get a fps down in towns like whiterun or in taverns AND....I've a few modded races in it....awesome crazy ones like the sharkmer on this site...love their eyes.

I tend to lose some framerate in areas with a few npcs in....doesn't bother me since i'm not in combat

also does the framerate return to normal after moving a bit away from the area?

i get that as well.

It continues to drop even outside of towns, no matter where I am. For now I'm just going to leave Devourment off, as it was definitely the cause of fps drop.

I used MO to install everything needed for Devourment, I'll try a different Devourment install and see if that works, if not I'll post the plugin stuff.

It continues to drop even outside of towns, no matter where I am. For now I'm just going to leave Devourment off, as it was definitely the cause of fps drop.

I used MO to install everything needed for Devourment, I'll try a different Devourment install and see if that works, if not I'll post the plugin stuff.

ok then best of luck.

i did have a fps drop when i installed but i was a bit of a fool i installed devourment then a maximum comparability skeleton which devourment came with....

skyrimpow

I have a suggest if its possible for devourment.

I haven't much of a clue of how skyrims scripting papyrus works but i was hoping for something like this.

you swallow an argonian

and poop out a human skeleton

what if when you skeleton a race a unique race value is created and when the scat pile is created based on that value it will create a skeleton that would match the race?

i remember going as far as deleting the boney skeleton in the scatpile with nifskope at the time i had nature's bounty installed and eating a wolf and crapping out a human skeleton was very funny.

On the topic of my favorite fetish vore atm. I have an idea/request. Would it be possible to make a "cock vore" mod? If you guys watch hentai and ever heard of "modeseven and nitrotiatan" im sure you understand what im talking about, if not check them out to get the idea, its awesome!!! It would probobly take a lot of work and im no modder so I can't contribute in any way, but I believe it's possible. It would be so awesome to be able to suck people up with your penis and store them in your massive testicles to turn them into cum and then spew them out, perhaps even turn them into cum followers X3. Anyway, awesome thinking, minor results. Perhaps :P

Got this working through NMM now, fantastic mod. I've noticed sometimes NPC's wont talk to you when you hit 'G', which is annoying, but not extremely problematic. I hope whoever's developing the new version fixes all the weird stuff, I did check it out but thought it better to use this version.

Got this working through NMM now, fantastic mod. I've noticed sometimes NPC's wont talk to you when you hit 'G', which is annoying, but not extremely problematic. I hope whoever's developing the new version fixes all the weird stuff, I did check it out but thought it better to use this version.

Do you mean when they're been swallowed by you or by just normally?

When the PC is swallowed. Sometimes it will bring up the first line of dialogue, but cuts out before I can talk to them. Again, not a big issue and it works out fine anyway.

When the PC is swallowed. Sometimes it will bring up the first line of dialogue, but cuts out before I can talk to them. Again, not a big issue and it works out fine anyway.

It's probably because they're on a scripted path. When you press G, an invisible (although not completely, which should be fixed) version of you spawns whom the NPC talks to. If the pred manages to walk too far before the script engages the discussion between her and you, it won't work.

It's probably because they're on a scripted path. When you press G, an invisible (although not completely, which should be fixed) version of you spawns whom the NPC talks to. If the pred manages to walk too far before the script engages the discussion between her and you, it won't work.

This is true, however i've faces the problem where we stand beside each other like 50cm apart and it just cuts before the pred. moves away.

I've noticed a problem. When someone swallows me lethally, my health regeneration is too high for them to do any damage to me! But if I try to speed it up using the wait function, my health regen stops completely, the pred kills me AND she won't become the next Dragonborn. So here's multiple problems; the preds are too weak to digest me and when they do manage to do it, I just die. I've enabled the "continue playing after digestion" button from the menu and relogged.

I've noticed a problem. When someone swallows me lethally, my health regeneration is too high for them to do any damage to me! But if I try to speed it up using the wait function, my health regen stops completely, the pred kills me AND she won't become the next Dragonborn. So here's multiple problems; the preds are too weak to digest me and when they do manage to do it, I just die. I've enabled the "continue playing after digestion" button from the menu and relogged.

you have to use console commands then if you want that to be your death.

the bigger your health the faster it regens same with magicka and stamina.

so i use two console commands....three acutally.

player.setav health 100

player.setav healrate 0

tim

set my health to 100 so its not instant death or having to wait forever

set my healrate to 0 so i won't regenerate 

tim

toggle immortal mode.....i like to let the camera follow the pred after my character is gone.....otherwise if you have continue after digestion unticked your character is killed the second you ether press z or wait long enough......lol they do the death scream just as they leave the body.....

oh and someone was asking about does this mod work with F.E.M.A.L.E

the answer is yes and no.

see some of the female monsters are acutally just like nords wearing outfits....sorry if i broke the forth wall there or something.

those ones work with devourment.....swallowing a slimey mermaid...easy.......other ones like the half spider half woman thing most likely inspired by dark souls is a no.

you have to use console commands then if you want that to be your death.

the bigger your health the faster it regens same with magicka and stamina.

so i use two console commands....three acutally.

player.setav health 100

player.setav healrate 0

tim

set my health to 100 so its not instant death or having to wait forever

set my healrate to 0 so i won't regenerate 

tim

toggle immortal mode.....i like to let the camera follow the pred after my character is gone.....otherwise if you have continue after digestion unticked your character is killed the second you ether press z or wait long enough......lol they do the death scream just as they leave the body.....

oh and someone was asking about does this mod work with F.E.M.A.L.E

the answer is yes and no.

see some of the female monsters are acutally just like nords wearing outfits....sorry if i broke the forth wall there or something.

those ones work with devourment.....swallowing a slimey mermaid...easy.......other ones like the half spider half woman thing most likely inspired by dark souls is a no.

It really should be fixed. I don't want to just use console commands to get someone to digest me. Also, I got swallowed by a bandit twice yesterday, but whenever they swallowed me, they did no damage to me whatsoever; not even my health bar showed up to show I was taking damage! Is that a bug? PS. What are the default regen values? i need them so I'll have at least some regeneration during normal gameplay.

It really should be fixed. I don't want to just use console commands to get someone to digest me. Also, I got swallowed by a bandit twice yesterday, but whenever they swallowed me, they did no damage to me whatsoever; not even my health bar showed up to show I was taking damage! Is that a bug? PS. What are the default regen values? i need them so I'll have at least some regeneration during normal gameplay.

Healrate Rate of health recovery out of combat = HealRate % per second (Default = 0.7)

the default healrate is above. remember the player acutal regens faster with larger amounts of health.

usually i just save before i do stuff like that. :P 

the reason the bandit did no damage to you is because the bandit had no perks or skill in devourment.

so they'll be doing the lowest damage and holding you in the shortest time....

theres a girl in the college of winterhold that sells the devourment spellbooks.

she has the max skill in devourment and all the perks.....she digests fast. :P 

Healrate Rate of health recovery out of combat = HealRate % per second (Default = 0.7)

the default healrate is above. remember the player acutal regens faster with larger amounts of health.

usually i just save before i do stuff like that. :P 

the reason the bandit did no damage to you is because the bandit had no perks or skill in devourment.

so they'll be doing the lowest damage and holding you in the shortest time....

theres a girl in the college of winterhold that sells the devourment spellbooks.

she has the max skill in devourment and all the perks.....she digests fast. :P

Im gonna go get her, ty. I hope there will be added more content in the future, best mod ever!!!!

Is there a way to use it with Death Alternativ/Defeat? For example i have a playthrough in my mind, where i change the character when i die (while im in the persons belly), but with Death Alternative and so on they just spit me out. Daymoyl is one of the mods that i always have installed and i really don't wanna turn this mod :-/

Other Question: Why is this mod not on loverslab? It's a really great mod! Just imagine the possibilities with other mods!

Is there a way to use it with Death Alternativ/Defeat? For example i have a playthrough in my mind, where i change the character when i die (while im in the persons belly), but with Death Alternative and so on they just spit me out. Daymoyl is one of the mods that i always have installed and i really don't wanna turn this mod :-/

Other Question: Why is this mod not on loverslab? It's a really great mod! Just imagine the possibilities with other mods!

Well the link to the mod(pack) is. You don't need an Aryion profile to download it (at least I don't think so). But if you're a big fan of vore, I'm pretty sure you already have one.