Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

If I have missed this somewhere, my apologies

Query is: Requirements only go as far as stating that you need PAHE 0.1g.    Does HSH 0.95 also work OK with the updated PAHE versions, now in the 6.1.x series?

TIA

yes 0.1g is included in the newer 6.1x versions

6.x series also includes behavior changes for musje

If I have missed this somewhere, my apologies

Query is: Requirements only go as far as stating that you need PAHE 0.1g.    Does HSH 0.95 also work OK with the updated PAHE versions, now in the 6.1.x series?

TIA

yes 0.1g is included in the newer 6.1x versions

6.x series also includes behavior changes for musje

Thanks for the very prompt, very clear, reply! :shy:

Very impressed by the NPC training AI although i've noticed occasionally the slaves leave breezehome and i have to pick them up with PAH again using the "time to hit the road" dialogue to get them back into the house

Is that due to breezehome being so small?

Guest Long John

@Musje - I can't currently start the questline after becoming thane of Morthal. With "Jarl Sorli the Builder" on the Throne. Can anyone please help me get the required dialog line to become available?

EDIT: Just discovered it's another instance of the "Skyrim Dialogue Bug" basically a SEQ file needs to be generated for this and kept up to date as needed.

@Musje - I can't currently start the questline after becoming thane of Morthal. With "Jarl Sorli the Builder" on the Throne. Can anyone please help me get the required dialog line to become available?

EDIT: Just discovered it's another instance of the "Skyrim Dialogue Bug" basically a SEQ file needs to be generated for this and kept up to date as needed.

Not sure what this means :) Do I need to do anything?

Wow that is some nasty black magic...

I uploaded a new version in the Download section (0.95b)

If you already installed HSH:

• Get the new zip
  • Copy the file in the SEQ directory to Data\SEQ in your Skyrim install
  • Copy PAH_HomeSweetHome.BSA to the Data folder, overwriting the existing file (this fixes the inability to keep slaves in the buyable homes)

Very impressed by the NPC training AI although i've noticed occasionally the slaves leave breezehome and i have to pick them up with PAH again using the "time to hit the road" dialogue to get them back into the house

Is that due to breezehome being so small?

Yeah breezehome has a troublesome navmesh. I tried fixing it but that's one issue I can;t seem to get rid of

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not used to posting and this is probably something everyone already knows about. 

During the auctions Pardo will step up to the podium and begin his intro, but the dialogue flashes for just a moment then disappears. After the first line, no more dialogue appears. A guard then brings a slave up to the stage and restrains them, then everything stops, Pardo's head will switch focus from patron to patron and then about 90% of the time I get a CTD at that point.

The only way I can get through an auction is to use the "I have to leave" option.

I'm sure its conflicting with something as I have around 120 mods installed, but I'd like to try and figure out whats causing it.

It's the first time I hear of this issue, so if others are having simiar problems (especially a CTD during the auction) I'd like to hear from you.

Sometimes the auction does get stuck, but it shouldn't cause CTDs and it shouldn;t happen consistently. Can you post your load order please?

So as far as indoor camps, only the house tokens can be used for that use right? and i t has to be in a home you own? because i see you wrote cavern as well in the description, but i was in the ratway trying to set up a camp and tried the house cell token and the permanent slave camp token and they owuldn't work.

oh and when I upgrade I use MO, do I just install the new version and completely uninstall the old version(in Mod Organizer we tick and untick boxes to make a mod active)? because I see not all files from the last version were overwritten by the new version.

It's the first time I hear of this issue, so if others are having simiar problems (especially a CTD during the auction) I'd like to hear from you.

Sometimes the auction does get stuck, but it shouldn't cause CTDs and it shouldn;t happen consistently. Can you post your load order please?

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 SexLab.esm
  7  7 BeeingFemale.esm
  8  8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9 ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a ApachiiHairMales.esm
 11  b TKChildren.esm
 12  c EFFCore.esm
 13  d ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 14  e paradise_halls.esm
 15  f Campfire.esm
 16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 18 12 SexLabAroused.esm
 19 13 TouringCarriages.esp
 20 14 weightlesselderscrolls.esp
 21 15 no_more_glowing_eyes.esp
 22 16 craftable arrows.esp
       the voice of winter.esp
 23 17 sh_hf_falkr_fix.esp
 24 18 sh_hf_hjaal_fix.esp
 25 19 sh_hf_pale_fix.esp
 26 1a SkyUI.esp
 27 1b FNIS.esp
 28 1c Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 29 1d When Vampires Attack.esp
 30 1e Footprints.esp
 31 1f WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
 32 20 WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
 33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 34 22 immersive roads.esp
 35 23 3DNPC.esp
 36 24 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 37 25 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
 38 26 SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp
 39 27 SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
 40 28 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 41 29 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 42 2a RealShelter.esp
 43 2b VioLens.esp
 44 2c Civil War Overhaul.esp
 45 2d Prettier Bandits.esp
 46 2e LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp
 47 2f Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
 48 30 Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
       longer range vanilla weapons (dawnguard edition).esp
 49 31 ELFX - Weathers.esp
 50 32 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 51 33 Immersive Weapons.esp
 52 34 Holidays.esp
 53 35 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
       art_nord_sp0.esp
 54 36 ktaancientshroudedarmor.esp
 55 37 Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 56 38 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
       longer range range weapons.esp
 57 39 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
       destructible_bottles.esp
       better towns textures.esp
 58 3a Unique Uniques.esp
 59 3b RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 60 3c Run For Your Lives.esp
 61 3d Cloaks.esp
 62 3e paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 63 3f Frostfall.esp
 64 40 smeltorswheretheyshouldbe.esp
 65 41 fallentreebridges.esp
 66 42 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 67 43 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 68 44 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 69 45 Immersive Patrols II.esp
 70 46 CinematicFireFX.esp
 71 47 1nivWICCloaks.esp
 72 48 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 73 49 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 74 4a RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 75 4b BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 76 4c SexLab Romance.esp
 77 4d Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 78 4e SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 79 4f BVFE_Serana.esp
 80 50 Bijin NPCs.esp
 81 51 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 82 52 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
       heartfire more craftable.esp
 83 53 WetandCold.esp
 84 54 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 85 55 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 86 56 HoldBorderBanners.esp
 87 57 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 88 58 Beards.esp
 89 59 Legionettes.esp
 90 5a LoversComfort.esp
 91 5b TakeNotes.esp
 92 5c JailtimeMax100.esp
 93 5d Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
 94 5e Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
 95 5f TKChildren_DB.esp
 96 60 TKChildren_HF.esp
 97 61 TKChildren_V.esp
 98 62 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 99 63 pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
100 64 Equipping Overhaul.esp
101 65 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
102 66 SleepTight.esp
103 67 Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
104 68 LandLord_.esp
105 69 RSPatch.esp
106 6a brawlbug-plugin.esp
107 6b Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
108 6c Headtracking.esp
109 6d Marriable Serana.esp
110 6e Marriable Serana HF.esp
111 6f LeftHandRings.esp
112 70 MoreArrows.esp
113 71 EFFDialogue.esp
114 72 UIExtensions.esp
115 73 Better Vampires.esp
116 74 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
117 75 Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
118 76 mintylightningmod.esp
119 77 MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
120 78 getSnowy.esp
121 79 Bijin Wives.esp
122 7a ZazResources.esp
123 7b HonedMetal.esp
124 7c paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
125 7d ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
126 7e ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
127 7f SFO - Dragonborn.esp
128 80 SexLabDefeat.esp
129 81 EnchantedArsenal.esp
130 82 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Here is my load order, organized with LOOT. I am encountering an unrelated problem which will probably cause me to have to start a new game so I will let you know if that works. 

I have cleaned all my master files with TESV Edit and any mods flagged by loot as needing cleaning. (I did not clean Home Sweet Home, any Paradise Halls mods, or Sexlab related mods.)

Also a side note which may or may not be a feature: After an auction, there are always two slaves still downstairs in the cell, I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not, but its more information. 

Which files did not get overwritten?

You should be able to set up slave camps anywhere, using either the camp or the house token. You do not need to own the house. Did you get a message?

I'll try setting up one in the Ratways later, maybe I can find out what's wrong.

I'm not used to posting and this is probably something everyone already knows about. 

During the auctions Pardo will step up to the podium and begin his intro, but the dialogue flashes for just a moment then disappears. After the first line, no more dialogue appears. A guard then brings a slave up to the stage and restrains them, then everything stops, Pardo's head will switch focus from patron to patron and then about 90% of the time

I get a CTD at that point.

The only way I can get through an auction is to use the "I have to leave" option.

I'm sure its conflicting with something as I have around 120 mods installed, but I'd like to try and figure out whats causing it.

ctd's are new to hsh and rare to pah

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 SexLab.esm
  7  7 BeeingFemale.esm
  8  8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9 ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a ApachiiHairMales.esm
 11  b TKChildren.esm
 12  c EFFCore.esm
 13  d ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 14  e paradise_halls.esm
 15  f Campfire.esm
 16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 18 12 SexLabAroused.esm
 19 13 TouringCarriages.esp
 20 14 weightlesselderscrolls.esp
 21 15 no_more_glowing_eyes.esp
 22 16 craftable arrows.esp
       the voice of winter.esp
 23 17 sh_hf_falkr_fix.esp
 24 18 sh_hf_hjaal_fix.esp
 25 19 sh_hf_pale_fix.esp
 26 1a SkyUI.esp
 27 1b FNIS.esp
 28 1c Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 29 1d When Vampires Attack.esp
 30 1e Footprints.esp
 31 1f WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
 32 20 WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
 33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 34 22 immersive roads.esp
 35 23 3DNPC.esp
 36 24 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 37 25 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
 38 26 SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp
 39 27 SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
 40 28 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 41 29 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 42 2a RealShelter.esp
 43 2b VioLens.esp
 44 2c Civil War Overhaul.esp
 45 2d Prettier Bandits.esp
 46 2e LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp
 47 2f Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
 48 30 Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
       longer range vanilla weapons (dawnguard edition).esp
 49 31 ELFX - Weathers.esp
 50 32 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 51 33 Immersive Weapons.esp
 52 34 Holidays.esp
 53 35 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
       art_nord_sp0.esp
 54 36 ktaancientshroudedarmor.esp
 55 37 Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 56 38 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
       longer range range weapons.esp
 57 39 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
       destructible_bottles.esp
       better towns textures.esp
 58 3a Unique Uniques.esp
 59 3b RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 60 3c Run For Your Lives.esp
 61 3d Cloaks.esp
 62 3e paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 63 3f Frostfall.esp
 64 40 smeltorswheretheyshouldbe.esp
 65 41 fallentreebridges.esp
 66 42 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 67 43 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 68 44 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 69 45 Immersive Patrols II.esp
 70 46 CinematicFireFX.esp
 71 47 1nivWICCloaks.esp
 72 48 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 73 49 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 74 4a RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 75 4b BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 76 4c SexLab Romance.esp
 77 4d Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 78 4e SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 79 4f BVFE_Serana.esp
 80 50 Bijin NPCs.esp
 81 51 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 82 52 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
       heartfire more craftable.esp
 83 53 WetandCold.esp
 84 54 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 85 55 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 86 56 HoldBorderBanners.esp
 87 57 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 88 58 Beards.esp
 89 59 Legionettes.esp
 90 5a LoversComfort.esp
 91 5b TakeNotes.esp
 92 5c JailtimeMax100.esp
 93 5d Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
 94 5e Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
 95 5f TKChildren_DB.esp
 96 60 TKChildren_HF.esp
 97 61 TKChildren_V.esp
 98 62 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 99 63 pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
100 64 Equipping Overhaul.esp
101 65 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
102 66 SleepTight.esp
103 67 Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
104 68 LandLord_.esp
105 69 RSPatch.esp
106 6a brawlbug-plugin.esp
107 6b Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
108 6c Headtracking.esp
109 6d Marriable Serana.esp
110 6e Marriable Serana HF.esp
111 6f LeftHandRings.esp
112 70 MoreArrows.esp
113 71 EFFDialogue.esp
114 72 UIExtensions.esp
115 73 Better Vampires.esp
116 74 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
117 75 Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
118 76 mintylightningmod.esp
119 77 MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
120 78 getSnowy.esp
121 79 Bijin Wives.esp
122 7a ZazResources.esp
123 7b HonedMetal.esp
124 7c paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
125 7d ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
126 7e ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
127 7f SFO - Dragonborn.esp
128 80 SexLabDefeat.esp
129 81 EnchantedArsenal.esp
130 82 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Here is my load order, organized with LOOT. I am encountering an unrelated problem which will probably cause me to have to start a new game so I will let you know if that works. 

I have cleaned all my master files with TESV Edit and any mods flagged by loot as needing cleaning. (I did not clean Home Sweet Home, any Paradise Halls mods, or Sexlab related mods.)

Also a side note which may or may not be a feature: After an auction, there are always two slaves still downstairs in the cell, I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not, but its more information. 

if the problem continues give us the pahe version used with a papyrus log

During the auctions Pardo will step up to the podium and begin his intro, but the dialogue flashes for just a moment then disappears. After the first line, no more dialogue appears. A guard then brings a slave up to the stage and restrains them, then everything stops, Pardo's head will switch focus from patron to patron and then about 90% of the time I get a CTD at that point.

This might sound obvious, but do you have Fus-Ro-D'oh? If you don't that will fix it right up. Had the same exact problem until i installed that.

This might sound obvious, but do you have Fus-Ro-D'oh? If you don't that will fix it right up. Had the same exact problem until i installed that.

I've used it before and wasnt a huge fan, but ill re install and give it another try. 

I've used it before and wasnt a huge fan, but ill re install and give it another try. 

I'm not very good with programming, but from what I managed to figure out from the techno-babble is that Skyrim tends to skip text on screen if it notes that you aren't directly in conversation with a conversation choice and/or if there isn't any sound of the person talking. Fus-ro-D'oh supposedly fixes that problem and forces the text to stay on screen until it is done. 

Alright, installing Fuz Ro D'oh did help (sort of), but now there is a new problem that I've encountered twice. 

As the auction begins Pardo says "Good evening all" or something of that nature. He is turned at a 90 degree angle facing the wall towards the cells. He never makes it past his greeting and everyone stands and leaves, the auction is over. This is a new game at only about level 11, but i encountered this issue with my last character as well towards the end of his play. I have bumped him to urge him to continue, but it still happens. 

Edit: Reloaded previous save and resolved that issue, I also appear to have found 2 potential sources of auction CTD. After uninstalling Lover's Comfort and SL Aroused I was able to make it through the auction with no issue (save only two of my slaves were actually auctioned.) Hopefully it will continue to be stable. 

Alright, installing Fuz Ro D'oh did help (sort of), but now there is a new problem that I've encountered twice. 

As the auction begins Pardo says "Good evening all" or something of that nature. He is turned at a 90 degree angle facing the wall towards the cells. He never makes it past his greeting and everyone stands and leaves, the auction is over. This is a new game at only about level 11, but i encountered this issue with my last character as well towards the end of his play. I have bumped him to urge him to continue, but it still happens. 

Thats a new one.

Thats a new one.

Edited source post. 

What is the conflict?

0f42cb06d67724102508e60d427c14a2.jpg

what you have screen-shotted isn't a conflict nor is it related to home sweet home, fortunately i'm watching here as well and migrating that old patch from the archives to the master file

basically that's the old trespassing hotfix for pahe that will be migrating to the pah master file

Edit: Reloaded previous save and resolved that issue, I also appear to have found 2 potential sources of auction CTD. After uninstalling Lover's Comfort and SL Aroused I was able to make it through the auction with no issue (save only two of my slaves were actually auctioned.) Hopefully it will continue to be stable. 

some mods make use of sl aroused, if that was causing a problem there's a "sl aroused redux" to replace it

I still mean to try and add silent sound files to the dialogue so that Fuz Ro Doh is no longer required. As for SL aroused, HSH should be compatible with tbe old and the redux versions.

The auction code needs another look in general. It uses the "say" function to make the actors speak and I noticed that this function can cause several weird issues.