Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

@Musje How do you feel about semi-automatically equiping selected slaves with a set of random devious devices? I was thinking it could be triggered by dialogue with the taskmaster/taskmistress, something like "I would like to buy some special devices for my slaves". It could be a handy way to lock a slave in DD gear while also being a gold sink for the player.

alright. please tell me that there is a way for when you refurbish your home to own a cell, that there's a way where you DON'T have to buy a house cell token and put it in your house, making you end up with 2 cages, with one that's practically useless and serves no purpose other than to be in the way. Cause that's just happened to me and I am beyond annoyed. 

1 hour ago, buddyman4925 said:

alright. please tell me that there is a way for when you refurbish your home to own a cell, that there's a way where you DON'T have to buy a house cell token and put it in your house, making you end up with 2 cages, with one that's practically useless and serves no purpose other than to be in the way. Cause that's just happened to me and I am beyond annoyed. 

The only way I know about to get two cages is to buy a decorative cage (I forget what it's called) from Pardo.  I tried it once and given it's non-functionality, never again.  The "good" news is that you can delete the cage from the House Token.  Deleting the cage (I believe it's the last option when clicking on the box) only deletes the cage and the other functions, as well as the box, are still there.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

The only way I know about to get two cages is to buy a decorative cage (I forget what it's called) from Pardo.  I tried it once and given it's non-functionality, never again.  The "good" news is that you can delete the cage from the House Token.  Deleting the cage (I believe it's the last option when clicking on the box) only deletes the cage and the other functions, as well as the box, are still there.

that's what happened. I went and bought it thinking it would be functionable only for it to just waste a useful object. There was no option to delete it, and the fact that it's purely for decoration is just... wasteful. Why not give it some functionality so people aren't wasting their money on something that doesn't even work. Or, at least give an option to undo it. I wasted 2 hours because I forgot to save beforehand thinking that it was better than me manually placing a house token. BOY was I wrong. So the rest of my day has been trying to get back those 2 hours, which in a game like Skyrim is ridiculous.

21 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

that's what happened. I went and bought it thinking it would be functionable only for it to just waste a useful object. There was no option to delete it, and the fact that it's purely for decoration is just... wasteful. Why not give it some functionality so people aren't wasting their money on something that doesn't even work. Or, at least give an option to undo it. I wasted 2 hours because I forgot to save beforehand thinking that it was better than me manually placing a house token. BOY was I wrong. So the rest of my day has been trying to get back those 2 hours, which in a game like Skyrim is ridiculous.

Sorry about the confusion over "cage".  I meant that one can delete the house token cage (while leaving the configuration box), freeing up some room in a crowded house while leaving the funtionality.  The non-functional cage is there to stay as far as I know.  Jaxonz Positioner should be able to remove the non-functional cage or one could try to console it away.  I'm pretty sure it has no script files associated with it (after placing).

Skyrim being skyrim.  Save, save, save and save often.  Then save again.

23 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

Sorry about the confusion over "cage".  I meant that one can delete the house token cage (while leaving the configuration box), freeing up some room in a crowded house while leaving the funtionality.  The non-functional cage is there to stay as far as I know.  Jaxonz Positioner should be able to remove the non-functional cage or one could try to console it away.  I'm pretty sure it has no script files associated with it (after placing).

Skyrim being skyrim.  Save, save, save and save often.  Then save again.

If you are on PC you can select the purchased cage door while in console ( check to make sure the cage is selected ) then type in "disable" and hit enter. That should remove the cage without breaking things. And what Tink said, save often. I once disabled the wall behind the cage by mistake so...Yeah.

Edited by netruss1964

I got another question. So, I noticed that in Paradise Halls undeground bathouse, which is a Paradise Halls mod, cause it works, I got pillories and stuff. I know that when you have a slave get trained, they spawn said pillory or device. If I were to install Devious Devices, would they use the ones already placed inside the dark area. or would they only use the ones that they spawn during training? I figure if its possible for them to only spawn inside my homes I could do that, while having them used the one placed inside the Dark Area. 

Edit: I also don't understand the process of adding it midgame. How would I restart the mod, and if I do, what happens to my currently acquired slaves? DO I have to throw them on the other Paradise halls mod? Or do I have to release them, and then go hunt them down again?

Edited by buddyman4925
another question
2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

I got another question. So, I noticed that in Paradise Halls undeground bathouse, which is a Paradise Halls mod, cause it works, I got pillories and stuff. I know that when you have a slave get trained, they spawn said pillory or device. If I were to install Devious Devices, would they use the ones already placed inside the dark area. or would they only use the ones that they spawn during training? I figure if its possible for them to only spawn inside my homes I could do that, while having them used the one placed inside the Dark Area. 

Edit: I also don't understand the process of adding it midgame. How would I restart the mod, and if I do, what happens to my currently acquired slaves? DO I have to throw them on the other Paradise halls mod? Or do I have to release them, and then go hunt them down again?

As far as I am aware you can re-install Pahe, Home sweet home and you get a slave to choose any added mods patches in each installer and the save game just picks the scripts back up when you go back in. I believe there is a switch in one of the MCM menus to allow existing furniture use. Also, if you are on SSE you could try the following, for fun.

Sandboxing for ZAZ - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab

Edited by netruss1964
59 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

As far as I am aware you can re-install Pahe, Home sweet home and you get a slave to choose any added mods patches in each installer and the save game just picks the scripts back up when you go back in. I believe there is a switch in one of the MCM menus to allow existing furniture use. Also, if you are on SSE you could try the following, for fun.

Sandboxing for ZAZ - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab

I'm not sure that answered my questions. 

I'm asking how would I install devious devices midgame with this mod.

I'm asking if my slaves would use furniture that's placed from existing mods instead of spawning them in, to avoid massive clutter.

If I do install Devious Devices, and Pahe Home Sweet Home, do I get to keep my existing slaves, or do I have to reacquire them?

Edit: AS for ZAZ sandboxing, it looks good, but I'm not sure I want it since it does alignment, which kinda bugs me, and the slaves just strapping themselves in.

Edited by buddyman4925
new info
On 10/27/2021 at 1:49 PM, buddyman4925 said:

Why not give it some functionality so people aren't wasting their money on something that doesn't even work.

originally it did work, but originally it was for only those houses that could use the system. when the house cell tokens were added, the older house addons quit working....why she didn't later remove that i dunno tho

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

originally it did work, but originally it was for only those houses that could use the system. when the house cell tokens were added, the older house addons quit working....why she didn't later remove that i dunno tho

I would assume you would want both to be compatable. I like the upgrades because they fit into the actual building, but I also like the house tokens because you can place them in other modded building like I'm currently doing. I wish there was a bigger warning about that, or at least fix it. Having something like placing a cage in your house without a token and not having it work is one thing, but just leaving it there, knowing it's bugged and doing nothing about it is another. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:46 PM, buddyman4925 said:

So, I noticed that in Paradise Halls undeground bathouse, which is a Paradise Halls mod, cause it works, I got pillories and stuff.

Do you have a link? If it's the one from Nexus it comes with it's own furniture and slave system and doesn't have anything to do with newest LL Paradise Halls.

Furniture works best if they are from the LL ZAP framework. Mixing old Nexus stuff with newer LL stuff calls for trouble.

22 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

I'm asking how would I install devious devices midgame with this mod.

Installing DD midgame has a good chance to break everything. DD needs a new game after installation and also comes with multiple esm which will mess up your existing load order if squeezed in.

Direct answer to your question: NO

Experimental answer: at your own risk

I'm asking if my slaves would use furniture that's placed from existing mods instead of spawning them in, to avoid massive clutter.

To answer that question you need to be aware about different types of furniture:

• Nexus Underground Bathhouse comes with it's own furniture and those will probably not be recognized as ZAP furniture, especially because it comes with it's own slave system.
  • LL ZAP has furniture that gets recognized by LL mods
  • DD furniture (DDc) is new and I'm not sure if those get recognized anywhere yet.
  • Display Model comes with own furniture

To be safe that furniture is compatible with PAHE and HSH make sure they come from ZAP

IIRC you will get clutter, because the Underground Bathhouse furniture isn't related to mods from LL.

You could just delete all Underground Bathhouse furniture and be better off (or wasn't there a FOMOD option to not install Underground Bathhouse slave system and furniture?)

If I do install Devious Devices, and Pahe Home Sweet Home, do I get to keep my existing slaves, or do I have to reacquire them?

If you radically change your LO there is a good chance to loose slaves. They will be gone, lost in transition.

If you don't change your LO sequence and all slaves are controlled by PAHE and HSH isn't even installed yet there is a good chance too keep the slaves (unless you do a clean save in between^^)

As I see it, if you add DD and HSH to your LO you will need a new game.

Only alternative I see would be to exchange esm with DD esm and add HSH and DD esp at the end of your LO (or exchange more esp Plugins for HSH/DD).

New game or experiments are your only options with adding DD to the game.

Edited by donttouchmethere
4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do you have a link? If it's the one from Nexus it comes with it's own furniture and slave system and doesn't have much to do with newest LL Paradise Halls.

Furniture works best if they are from the LL ZAP framework. Mixing old Nexus stuff with newer LL stuff calls for trouble.

Installing DD midgame has a good chance to break everything. DD needs a new game after installation and also comes with multiple esm which will mess up your existing load order if squeezed in.

Direct answer to your question: NO

Experimental answer: at your own risk

To answer that question you need to be aware about different types of furniture:

• Nexus Underground Bathhouse comes with it's own furniture and those will probably not be recognized as ZAP furniture, especially because it comes with it's own slave system.
  • LL ZAP has furniture that gets recognized by LL mods
  • DD furniture (DDc) is new and I'm not sure if those get recognized anywhere yet.
  • Display Model comes with own furniture

To be safe that furniture is compatible with PAHE and HSH make sure they come from ZAP

IIRC you will get clutter, because the Underground Bathhouse furniture isn't related to mods from LL.

You could just delete all Underground Bathhouse furniture and be better off (or wasn't there a FOMOD option to not install Underground Bathhouse slave system and furniture?)

If you radically change your LO there is a good chance to loose slaves. They will be gone, lost in transition.

If you don't change your LO sequence and all slaves are controlled by PAHE and HSH isn't even installed yet there is a good chance too keep the slaves (unless you do a clean save in between^^)

As I see it, if you add DD and HSH to your LO you will need a new game.

Only alternative I see would be to exchange esm with DD esm and add HSH and DD esp at the end of your LO (or exchange more esp Plugins for HSH/DD).

New game or experiments are your only options with adding DD to the game.

alright then. I didn't think I'd want Devious Devices cause I'm not really into BDSM stuff but again they aren't using the pillories and stuff from This mod. I think I'm gonna hold off on any of those changes until I actually get to a point that I want to in my current one. I had a lot of trouble getting everything to work, and although I have a bug with a Sexlab scene getting thrusted while I'm in an Ostim scene as well as a few mesh bugs, I just wanna have some fun and play the game, and so far, I have.

6 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

alright then. I didn't think I'd want Devious Devices cause I'm not really into BDSM stuff but again they aren't using the pillories and stuff from This mod. I think I'm gonna hold off on any of those changes until I actually get to a point that I want to in my current one. I had a lot of trouble getting everything to work, and although I have a bug with a Sexlab scene getting thrusted while I'm in an Ostim scene as well as a few mesh bugs, I just wanna have some fun and play the game, and so far, I have.

that's paradise valley as opposed to paradise halls. by the description, the valley is a place with no reference to the slavery system of paradise halls

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Those aren't PAHE recognized furniture. ZAP furniture is what you want!

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that's paradise valley as opposed to paradise halls. by the description, the valley is a place with no reference to the slavery system of paradise halls

Those are ZAP furniture meshes, but the modder ( is probably not the best, because) had made a static mesh from the ZAP furniture meshes without changing the names. Perhaps he/she thought nobody will remark, perhaps he feared a shitstorm on Tesnexus. I lost the file some years ago, but it's easy to rebuild with the ZAP8+ furniture markers in CS or replace the meshes with the furniture from ZAP8+.

Underground Bathhouse will not work.  Better try one of my files here from LL as a Slavehouse. (Selfpromotion off) Meadhall will work with SE and a SE version of SLretreat is coming soon.

Edited by Harvald

Its a great mod and Im using this mod since years, now in se as well. Now I have the problem that slaves dont have the command line "to present themselves to their master". Im using since some monthes the DoM Mod and there also commands didnt work. Is there a known problem or did I miss anything?

Thanks a lot

1 hour ago, Orlando53 said:

Its a great mod and Im using this mod since years, now in se as well. Now I have the problem that slaves dont have the command line "to present themselves to their master". Im using since some monthes the DoM Mod and there also commands didnt work. Is there a known problem or did I miss anything?

Thanks a lot

dom has its own version of hsh scripts musje won't be able to provide support on, you'll need to contact troll at the dom thread about it

20 hours ago, Harvald said:

Those are ZAP furniture meshes, but the modder ( is probably not the best, because) had made a static mesh from the ZAP furniture meshes without changing the names. Perhaps he/she thought nobody will remark, perhaps he feared a shitstorm on Tesnexus. I lost the file some years ago, but it's easy to rebuild with the ZAP8+ furniture markers in CS or replace the meshes with the furniture from ZAP8+.

Underground Bathhouse will not work.  Better try one of my files here from LL as a Slavehouse. (Selfpromotion off) Meadhall will work with SE and a SE version of SLretreat is coming soon.

alright, that would be helpful if I didn't want to restart my entire playthrough. However, I will look into it for my next one. As for SLretreat, I'll look into it when the SE version is comes out since I only have SE.

Edited by buddyman4925
reason

Okay I just skim read through all 151 pages of this support thread and it's impressive work and a mod I'm definitely going to use.

Any chance of a quest breakdown with basic consequences for unique NPCs and the holds? 

I ask because I'm looking Paradise Halls/Home Sweet Home/And You Get A Slave in part to avoid Slaverun's moral corruption of skyrim.

Like lets face it as the dragonborn if you're going to complete all the guild quests and get all the daedric artifacts (to ensure they are safely locked away in a museum away from causing harm) then you are going to assassinate a beggar and an emperor, sacrifice priests, a follower and engage in a spot of cannibalism. So as a player I don't mind the player character being a slaver as what's one more act of evil? The issue is that I like Whiterun and Solitude and I'd like to think the Dragonborn is doing all this evil to help them. I'd rather not see Slavery become common practise in these cities I regard as bastions of goodness. 

I know this is a slavery mod and expecting a 'good' ending from it is like asking for an electric humvee so I'm not. I'd like like to be able to go into the quest with my eyes open knowing what changes will effect what cities. We have a spoiler format on lovers lab to hide things so people wouldn't get spoiled on the quests if they didn't want to be. I don't need a step by step breakdown of events, just a general "If you end it this way then the holds of skyrim will be like this and these are the consequences for the player character,"

I can't be sure since I skim read for the sake of my sanity but I think I'm the first to ask for this feature.

I made a pretty basic prison with 100 slots

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.c02dec8e478cb6ccb8987f7241764eed.png

I'm new using CK and I'm facing a small issue I have no idea how to fix. Basically followers enter with me without any problem but slaves just stay outisde, they don't want to enter to the prison. 

Navmesh and entries are okay cause followers gives me no issues at all. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.png.fa9ef8847fc81446d5306c4ad6a5b022.pngScreenshot_3.png.d4c6678ea0a2b87aa0821fbc7ac570f0.png

This are the settings of the cell

Spoiler

Screenshot_5.png.761cfe0109f064fcb9222a61f96747c8.pngScreenshot_4.png.aac07525663daea97bf3bf3e0d657e49.png

Anyone knows what am I missing ?

Is it possible to put an additional condition on the "come here slave" scene, where a follower takes advantage of a slave?

If the slave is restrained in some way, then the scene hangs. The follower waits for the slave to go to where t hey are, and the slave can't move. So they both stay put and any attempt to interact with either gets "this person is busy".

I like the feature, but I usually turn it off because it gets in the way too much.

Edited by DocClox